Angie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie began to moan incoherently now, almost as if she were in pain. Yet, she didn't move except for her heaving chest.

Seconds ticked by. All three of them seemed to be waiting for someone to make the first move, someone to scream out, anything that would indicate that it was okay to continue... or to stop.

Pete was the first to move. Gradually, his lower body began to lift upward with a will of its own. He pushed his hips up, almost in reflex, forcing the last fraction of an inch of his penis into Angie.

That was the signal that they were all looking for.

Angie gasped and Stan moaned. Then she lifted upward, allowing Pete's penis to slip out until just the head was inside. This allowed Stan 's penis to move the last inch into her anal canal. With a grunt of pleasure she pushed back down hard to take Pete deep into her vagina again. Stan 's slipped out until only the constricted sphincter muscles held the head. Not to be denied, Stan pushed back in, encasing him in her warmth again. Pete pulled out.

Soon a rhythm began. As Pete's penis would go in, the penis in Angie's ass would slip out. In and out, in and out. After a few missed beats they began to move together. Suddenly they were like dancers moving in perfect tempo. As Stan pushed inside, Angie would gasp and Pete would moan. Then Pete's penis would slip out and Stan's in again, Angie would kiss Pete, her tongue searching for god knows what.

Angie's gasps turned to whimpers of pleasure with each plunge of the two penises. The large shafts stretched both holes like she had never experienced.

Excitement consumed Pete. He bucked his hips upward and quickly pulled back until just the head was inside. A second later he could feel her rear hole being filled by Stan. He waited an instant and pushed inside again as Stan pulled his penis out.

Angie was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed down by the weight above and then forced upward by the hips below. She could no longer control any movement... like a prisoner of passion. Her body began to tremble as waves of pleasure consumed her. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send her over the top, hurtling her willingly into an amazing climax.

Pete knew the signs. Her grunts and moans spurred him on. His hips began to lift frantically off the bed.

Suddenly the rhythm was lost and both of the men moved into her at the same time, stretching her normally tight holes almost to the bursting point.

The powerful contractions inside Angie's vagina were too much for Pete. He pushed hard one last time. His penis throbbed and the head expanded as his thick juice shot out of the pulsing shaft, ricocheting off the slick walls deep inside her pulsing hole.

Stan cried out in pleasure and he too pushed as deeply as he could go. The throbbing of the penis in the other hole was too much for him. With a scream of pleasure, he emptied the contents of his balls into Angie's ass. Angie fell away, reveling in the sheer perverse joy of the situation.

=*=

Life would never be the same again. Stan insisted that Pete only participate as a threesome with him and Angie. She agreed, Pete didn't, and he came around as he had been for months. Angie liked the new arrangement, she had it every way possible, every way she wanted it.

Audrey's eighteenth birthday party was held in the back yard. All her friends were there, including Pete. He really didn't fit in with her crowd, but she had known him since they were small, and so he had always been invited.

Her parents had left for the night so they could enjoy the party unmolested by old folks. It wasn't long before alcohol was flowing freely and every one that was left at midnight was pretty well drunk. Audrey was no exception, she was acting like a slut and it began to worry Pete. He quit drinking just in case he needed a cool head later.

Sure enough some drunken party crasher tried to molest Audrey. Pete came to the rescue, and ran the perpetrator off. Audrey was duly thankful and asked him to see everyone out, the party was over.

Audrey sat sobbing in the living room as Pete returned, having seen the last group off. She laid her head on his shoulder and cried.

"I wish more boys were like you Pete." She stated flatly.

"Why?"

"You're so sweet, and kind, and gentle." Her nose nuzzled his neck, she caressed his face with one hand the other found the bulge in his pants.

"Audrey..."

"Shhh." She cut him off.

Lying on the living room floor, Audrey was looking in Pete's eyes as their lips met for their first kiss. He was so soft but firm with her. She was completely lost in Pete's eyes and his kiss. She let her hands roam over his back and arms. He was pulling her closer, his hands pressed at the small of her back. He slipped a thigh between her legs as he pushed his hands under her sweater. Audrey trembled with both fear and excitement. His hands were so warm and she could feel their strength. She broke the kiss and without a word led him to the bedroom. She had wondered what he looked like and now she was going to find out.

She closed the door and turned back to Pete who was standing at the foot of the bed. She took the three steps to him and placed her hands on his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it open. She rubbed her palms all over his chest, and leaned in to flick her tongue across his nipples. She kept licking and sucking first one and then the other nipple as her hands moved to his jeans. She unbuttoned and unzipped them and pushed them down over his buttocks.

Audrey moved her hands to the front of Pete's underwear and felt him hot and hard. She traced her fingernails over the bulge of his cock. She lowered herself to her knees and pushed Pete's jeans down further and then pushed the underwear down, freeing his beautifully hard dick. Audrey brought her hands up the inside of Pete's thighs and cupped his balls in one hand and took hold of him with the other. She began to stroke Pete's hardness slowly while looking up at the pleasure on his face. She loved to pleasure men when they just let themselves be touched. She had done almost everything short of actually having sex. Tonight was her night, her birthday, her coming out party.

She brought her lips to the tip of his penis and kissed, then licked, letting her tongue move all over the head of his rigid organ. Slowly, savoring each inch, she drew Pete into her mouth until he touched the back of her throat. Then she pulled off, almost all the way and slowly swallowed his cock again and again. Audrey was terribly horny by this time. She needed this cock, Pete's cock, to fill her pussy.

She stood and pushed him back onto the bed. Audrey pulled her sweater over her head to reveal her full breasts and hard nipples. She straddled Pete and guided him into her. She moved down him slowly, wanting only to feel as much as possible. It felt so good inside her, and then she felt the hymen stretch, then it gave way. It stung, but not badly. Audrey started moving on his cock letting it fill her full and then moving up until he almost fell out.

As her desire grew, so did her motions, faster and harder she fucked a very willing Pete. He placed his hands on her hips helping to hold her as he met her thrusts. They fucked furiously until she felt him growing even harder in her pussy. Then she felt him tense and as he fucked her. She was so excited that he was close; she felt her own climax coming.

After a few more hard strokes they both came together, his hot seed spilling deep within her quivering womb. She collapsed on his chest breathing hard, his heart pounding in her ears, the alcohol having taken its toll she began to doze off. She knew that this was only the beginning of the relationship and that they would have a lot of time to explore their fantasies as they got to know one-another's bodies. She fell asleep as Pete caressed her gently.

=*=

At noon the following day Angie decided it was time for Audrey to get up. She went to her room, opened the door, and froze at what she saw. Pete and Audrey, naked in bed together.

"Oh god!" she gasped, clasping a hand to her mouth as she retreated from the room. She couldn't tell Stan, he would flip out. Just keep it quiet for now, she thought. Pangs of jealousy tugged at her heart, Pete was her lover, what was he doing with Audrey?

As the weeks wore into months, Pete had less and less time for Angie, yet Audrey seemed to attract his attention often enough.

Stan, too, noticed the drop off in threesomes. He asked Angie what was the matter, but she didn't seem to know either.

One afternoon Angie happened to hear them in Audrey's room, making love. She went quietly to the door, turned the knob slowly, opening the door just enough that she could see inside.

Angie watched as her lover was making love to her daughter. Angie felt a dizziness float over her, as though she was drunk, but she wasn't. She wanted to leave, yet she remained pinned to the wall as though she had been bolted there. Weird lewd images floated through her mind, almost as echoes of what she had imagined as she had fallen asleep a few hours earlier, but now it was actually happening! He was putting his cock inside Audrey's full-lipped mouth and she was moving her lips up and down on the hotly throbbing head of his prick, sucking on it, the words blazed in flaming print across her consciousness.

She had to leave, there was no question of staying here any longer, but she could not. She stood limply, her hair cascading over the front of her transparent nightgown and suffered with the image of that long thick cock plunging into the girl's wetly ovalled mouth, her long hair tumbling over his tanned lean-muscled stomach, his balls probably cradled in her hotly kneading hands...

"I'm going to cum, Audrey, stop, st-st-stop, before I cummmmm!"

Then the moistly sucking sound ceased, and there was a smack of lips and another short groan before momentary silence.

"I've been neglected," came the short curt remark from Audrey's lips. Then she purred: "My little pussy needs some attention too. Do you want to suck my cunt?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

"Then here it is. Isn't it lovely? It feels good from when you touched it, but I want you to lick it."

"I'll put my tongue down like this ... how is this; I'll suck your clit first."

"Yes, lick ... suck my little clit, Oh, Oh, God, you can fuck me with your tongue, God, you lick ... your tongue feels gorgeous," the girl crooned, and then her words ran off into further babbling obscenities.

Angie's heart pounded like a jack-hammer until she was certain they could hear it across the room. She pressed one hand tightly to her breast as though to dull the sound. But it didn't stop; it lurched on accompanying the soft rhythmic sucking of the girl's lips on her lover's cock. Oh Lord, it was awful! She was hypnotized by the lewd wet sound of lips on flesh, and she gradually found herself losing control of her consciousness. It was almost as though her whole being was palpitating in unison with the couple; and she was moving off away from her own body and watching horrified as she lurched into the first warming trembling of arousal that began seething around deep in her groin.

"Oh, my darling ... oh, God, lick faster, stick your tongue up my pussy ... G-God, it feels so Gooood."

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Yes, I've got to fuck you, you little minx. Fuck the shit out of you," he muttered.

Audrey felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Pete rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Ooooooh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Pete shoved again, slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the room around them. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke.

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me darling, fill me," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

"Yes, oh you feel so big, it feels so god dam good, Pete. Fuck, oh fuck me, fuck it, fuck my cunt like you never fucked it before."

Angie could feel the perspiration flowing freely on her body now beneath the softly falling folds of the white nightgown. Down below she could feel her own hotly throbbing cunt softly tingling, and she pressed her pelvis out against the wall and began rubbing it against the cool wallpaper. But the feeling was not stopped. Nothing was clear to her, she understood nothing-she could not stop that warmly quivering sensation, and she felt in one flicker of coherent thought that she would do it!

As though in a dream, her own hands began to involuntarily massage the tensely straining whiteness of her breasts, trapping the warmly trembling nipples beneath her fingers and kneading and pulling them until it felt as though she would rip them loose from the white quivering mounds. Her left hand began to slide slowly along her perspiring body, down the flat plane of her curving sides and across her stomach to rest on the thinly throbbing strands of her pubic hair.

God, it felt good! She began to rub back and forth, and up and down over the silky material. She could feel her own moistly throbbing vaginal slit palpitating excitedly against the tips of her fingers, and she worked them harder, learning new methods of bringing her own personal pleasure with each flick.

She could feel the wetness trickle warmly down the insides of her thighs, flowing freely from her inflamed pussy-and she moved her forefinger below the silky nightgown, then lifted up the hem of the material in her hands and held it clasped against the hallway wall as she touched her now nakedly exposed cunt directly with her middle finger.

The moaning from within Audrey's room was almost incoherent now as her lover and Audrey thrashed hotly together on the bed in wild throes of pleasure. Fucking, that was what they were doing, the salacious thought rippled through her head, and as they did it, she finger-fucked herself. She rubbed her hand against the thinly hair-lined lips of her open cunt, thinking it should be her with Pete, knowing what it was like to have him. But she moved her feet farther apart on the floor and pressed her fingers harder, her middle finger pressing teasingly into the moist open slit, and she could feel her cuntal passage expanding; her finger was a cock, she thought, Pete's cock. The obscene thought struck her that perhaps Audrey knew what she was up to, and she experienced the dreadful urge to run into the bed room and throw herself onto the embraced bodies a few yards beyond her and fuck with them. But she didn't.

The fire burned more intensely, demanding more to feed its lewd hunger. She inserted another finger up inside her vagina and began squirming her buttocks back and forth down over them as though they were the wild plunging of Pete's warmly throbbing prick. The squeak of the springs on the bed became more violent, and she thrust her fingers more desperately into the moistness of her vagina in time to the maddening rhythm of the couple fucking in the next room.

The thought that, no, this was horrible, she should stop, again floated through her consciousness, yet a lewd delight coursed through her that she was doing what pete had known she would do, and she stroked her working fingers even harder into her moistly flowering pussy.

"Yes, oh yes!" Audrey panted. "Every bit of it, lover ... I want you to jam your cock all the way in me. Clear up to my throat!"

Angie could see Pete's huge thickly glistening cock ramming its way into her daughter's hotly sucking cunt, sinking through the softly waving pubic hair like a greased telephone pole. Her hands became that pole-and her gasps began to match that of the wildly fucking couple in the next room. She wanted everything that Audrey was getting, she wanted to be fucked and fucked, and her belly filled to the bursting with hot male cum.

"Oh, oh, oh," came the hot, guttural grunting sounds building in flesh smacking momentum as they approached orgasm.

Caught up in the frenzy of the moment, Angie let herself slide down to her knees and leaned forward on the carpeted floor of the hallway. Now, her face pressed to the rug, she lifted up the nightgown so her entire body was exposed to the warm air that wafted over her helplessly steaming cunt and ripped her with a new shudder of ecstasy. Her body was like an expanding balloon ready to burst, and the sponginess of the carpet below her was the hair on Pete's strong masculine chest. The wetly sluicing sound of "squish ... squish-squish," became clearly discernible to Angie as her hand thrust and ground around up in the slickly sucking flesh. Now she was arched up over the carpet, skewering her finger in through the moistly flowering lips of her cunt from behind while her white full tits hung down, the nipples brushing sensuously against the carpet as they swayed beneath her kneeling body.

"Oh, your cock, your big beautiful cock!" she heard Audrey cry out between heavily panting groans of ecstasy. "Fuck ... me ... good ... move your cock in me that way ... yes, God, Pete, you feel so good, ahhh ... in deeper, oh yes."

Electric tingles of pleasure raced through Angie's groin and into her rapidly palpitating pussy, as she imagined Pete grinding his smoothly gyrating buttocks like a human corkscrew between the widespread thighs of that little bitch, Audrey. But Angie was that bitch, and her cunt was now Audrey's cunt. Oh, it was too much! Her face turned crimson, her eyes clouded over with lust-tears, as her body raced towards an inward explosion that had lain smoldering and dormant for too long, but now had been completely ignited like a time bomb.

"Like this ... is ... this ... what you mean ... fuck like ... this!"

"Oh, oh, arrrrrgh," Audrey groaned aloud, her throat convulsed in the final throes of building lust. "Fuck me harder, harder, Oh, I love you, I love the way you screw me. Oh god ... Screw me!"

Angie heard the two scream in unison, and she buckled up, her knees pressed down firmly on the carpet, and her head somersault-like peering down between her legs as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster. Her whole body began vibrating spasmodically, and the transparent nightgown waved over her upper torso, inching up to the long streams of hair that spilled over her head and onto the carpet. Then, sudden quick white gushes of hot cum juices began sluicing from around her rummaging fingers, covering her hand and running onto the carpet below. It had begun slowly but now picked up its wanton momentum like a raging storm as the other two fucked into each other with mounting fury, their grunts and moans a lewd harmony of mewls and unintelligible obscenities.