Animal Instinct

Story Info
Cock-hungry slut is taken by lecherous fiend.
1.9k words
3.66
93.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhodesia's shadow dragged behind her like a heavy perfume. It swelled outward at her hips, blooming into a cloud that darkened the whole avenue, and then narrowed again at her waist, making a shape on the ground that a demon could land on. It was a fantastic shadow, a sculpture of darkness, almost as appealing as the thing from which it sprang.

The shadow was black and distinct, thanks to the full moon that smiled and winked on the horizon. As she walked along, she wiggled her hips, making her shadow bob and sway. It was an age old-custom, a traditional movement to alert those present to her need to be fucked. But she didn't want just any man. She wanted a man who could throw boulders. Her swaying shadow was sexy enough to lure one. Due to the whims of fortune, however, she was at that particular moment alone. The man of her dreams was inside snoring, his arm wrapped around his beautiful wife, who also snored.

Walking down the street, Rhodesia's soul was on fire. Soon it would burn to a crisp, and without having warmed another. She ached for a man, for the feeling of a hard cock inside her. She ached to be filled up and stretched. She had to find some means of release. She was desperate. Anyone or anything would do.

Rhodesia looked around, to make sure no one was watching, and then put her ass on the corner of a brick building. She lifted her skirt and put her gooey slit on the building's rough edge. She began to rub her cunt up and down. Rivulets of translucent goo ran down the wall's surface. It looked like a thousand slugs had spewed slime on the bricks and crawled away.

Rhodesia moaned like an ox. Her face looked like a cookie cracked in half. The fissure was her half-opened mouth and the crumbles were arranged to form her crooked teeth. The broken piece of her face floated in space. Rhodesia put a hand on the wall to steady herself. But something about the wall felt wrong. It was warm like flesh, and smooth like muscle. Rhodesia turned around and screamed. A man with sunglasses was standing behind her. She had been rubbing her pussy on his crotch.

Rhodesia's mouth hung wide open. The man was leaning against the brick wall and smiling. His smile was huge. Entirely too big for his face. It was far too distinct and too wide. His laugh wrinkles were valleys. He wasn't smiling like a cad who'd pulled a fast one. He was smiling like a demented demon. Rhodesia couldn't see his eyes behind the sunglasses and this bothered her. But she could see his teeth, which were long and pointed like the fangs of a beast, and saw that they shined in the moonlight.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked. "Some kind of a sex maniac? And if you didn't notice, it's after sundown, so why are you wearing your sunglasses? Take 'em off. I want to see your face in case I need to pick you out of a police line up."

The man's smile curled at the edges. "That's not a good idea," he said.

"Take them off. I want to see what you look like."

He stood perfectly still. For a moment Rhodesia thought she had spoken to a statue. Then he lifted one of his arms, saying softly "I warned you."

He pulled off his sunglasses and Rhodesia's face fell slack. He had two giant diamonds in place of his eyes. They sparkled with white light. Waves of energy emanated from the twinkling orbs and washed over Rhodesia. She stood transfixed in their brilliance and then turned around and put her hands to the wall.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

The man put his sunglasses back on and stepped around her, eyeing her up and down. He put his hand on her waist, caressing her hourglass-shape. He squeezed her hips and lifted her skirt. He pulled her thong to one side and rubbed the tip of his finger across her pussy.

"Stick it in," Rhodesia hissed over her shoulder.

"Not yet baby," the man hummed.

Rhodesia could feel his hands inspecting her. His long fingers spread open her pussy lips and rubbed her moistening clit. She opened her mouth and let a moan escape from her throat.

The smiling man ran his fingertip back and forth. She bent over further. He twisted his finger in and out of her like a corkscrew. She reached back and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

As he probed her, a thick gooey fluid collected on the lips of her pussy. He scooped a dollop of this up on his finger and rubbed it into her asshole. Very slowly, he pushed his wicked finger inside her anus. Rhodesia moaned and clutched at the bricks. Mingling with her moans was the sound of bones being dragged.

The man in sunglasses looked down and saw a dog with a naked skull for a head. The skull was of canine proportions, although it seemed to belong to a larger dog. Despite the dog's efforts to bark, the only sound that it made was the clacking of its loosely-hinged jaw. The man's smile grew wider. He twirled his finger around Rhodesia's ass and pulled it out. It glistened in the moonlight. He held it down for the creepy creature to lick. Who else was so giving? A long wet tongue emerged from the dog's skull and cleaned the vile finger. Rhodesia was too deeply submerged in her dementia to notice the scene. The man put his finger back in her ass and pushed it in up to the knuckle.

The inside of Rhodesia's rectum was soft and smooth, like velvet, and lined with a creamy coating. The man worked his finger in and out, loosening her tightly-clenched anus. He pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth. He smile stretched to vast proportions as he sucked his finger clean. It tasted simultaneously like a Mars Bar and a copper penny. He looked at the skull-faced dog and winked. The dog clapped its jaw and ran off.

Rhodesia's thoughts were lost in a haze. The sensation of a man's finger probing her asshole had proved the perfect remedy for her longing. When the man pulled his finger out, a wisp of cold air crept up her asshole. Rhodesia arched her back and wiggled her ass in anticipation of the finger's return. But instead of a finger she felt something larger -- much larger -- pushing against her sphincter. Finally, she groaned, she was going to get the fucking she craved. She pushed her ass out like a bitch in heat. Although the outer ring of her anus was relaxed and dilated from finger-fucking, the inner ring was still squeezed tightly closed. The hole in the center of this anal ring was no larger than a keyhole. Rhodesia whimpered in discomfort as the man pushed his iron cock against it. He held back for a moment and then pressed on it again, finally nudging the head of his cock past the red hot sphincter muscle. He eased it inch by devastating inch. Rhodesia's hands clutched at the bricks like claws.

With his cock wedged halfway up her ass, the man suddenly gave it an extra push. Rhodesia squealed like all Hell had just broken loose. Her high-pitched cry roused a family of blackbirds. They were nestled in a tuft of straw atop the brick wall. They flapped their wings violently and fluttered about. The man looked up but continued fucking Rhodesia's ass. One by one, the blackbirds flew down and entangled themselves in Rhodesia's hair. Their squeals were so similar to Rhodesia's that the man couldn't tell them apart. They opened and closed their beaks, showing their tiny pink throats, and emitted a cacophony that was equal parts agony and joy. It was such an appropriate sound that Rhodesia herself stopped squealing and let the birds do the work for her. Their combined cry was the blast of a trumpet, a call to arms that roused dozing spirits to perform great deeds.

Presently, three of the blackbirds extricated themselves from Rhodesia's hair and flew in circles around the man's head. They clamped their beaks on either stem of his sunglasses and carefully lifted them from his face. The man's diamond eyes shone like stars. The third blackbird swooped down, perched itself with spiky talons upon the man's smiling cheek, and began pecking at his eye. The man didn't care. He kept smiling. The blackbird diligently chipped at the diamond's edges until it succeeded in dislodging the jewel. It was almost too big to hold in its beak and almost too heavy to lift, let alone keep aloft, but the bird somehow managed to fly off with it. It skirted the north wind with the precious diamond clutched in its mouth.

As it flew over field and fjord the bird noticed something strange. It wasn't flying so much as being pulled by the diamond, which flew much faster than any bird could fly. The blackbird had no more volition than a comet's tail has when it gets pulled through the sky by a comet. The bird and the diamond that it held on to disappeared in the nighttime sky.

The laughing man grabbed Rhodesia's hips and pulled her onto him, sinking the full length of his cock in her ass. The depths of her rectum stretched to accept him. The blackbirds that were tangled in her hair kicked their cries up a notch. They were a raucous caucus, penetrating the nighttime sky with their squeals.

Woken by the hullabaloo, a thick serpent stirred in the crawlspace behind the brick wall. It pushed a loose brick out from the façade, poked its head out, and let a long tongue flicker back and forth, tasting the dirty night air. Deciding that the time was right, the serpent poured from the hole in the wall. It pressed its head against Rhodesia's calf and curled around her leg. It wound its way all around her body, letting her juicy ass bulge from a gap in its coils, and wrapped itself around her neck. It kept oozing out of the wall. The snake was endless. The blackbirds sensed danger and squawked louder. The man saw the serpent, of course, but was too focused on fucking Rhodesia's ass to care.

After the snake finished wrapping itself around Rhodesia, it twisted itself around the man's arm and slithered across his torso. It wrapped him up in its coils as well. The snake hissed in triumph and began to constrict. The man felt his balls compress as it squeezed him. Juice squirted out of his cock, painting Rhodesia's insides. The blackbirds fell silent out of respect or out of awe. When he was done ejaculating he pulled his cock from her puckered butthole, making a wet pop. The blackbirds flapped in the air and flew back to their nest. The snake, sensing that its work was done, unwrapped itself, retracted its length, and returned to its spot in the wall. The man reached down and replaced the fallen brick. At that moment, the blackbird that had stolen his eye returned. It perched on his cheek and returned the glittering diamond to the man's empty socket. The man winked at the bird and refocused and then laughed a hearty ha ha.

Rhodesia's body was slick with sweat. "Thank you," she whispered, still panting. The man slid her thong back and neatly arranged her skirt so that it covered her ass. Then he kissed her on the cheek and disappeared. Rhodesia patted her creases down and walked off with her beautiful shadow.