Anita's All Girl Slumber Party

Story Info
While Master is away, the girls will play.
4.4k words
4.16
19.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita and Adam had been together for several years. She was totally devoted and respectful of Adam. He was in total control of their home and Anita never strayed from that realm.

"Anita, I am going out of town for a few days. What will you do while I am away?"

"With your permission Adam, Sir, I would like to have some friends over."

"What friends, Anita. What do you have in mind?" he inquired. Anita looked at her feet bashfully.

"Answer me, Anita. You don't have to be shy about anything with me."

"Adam, sir, with your permission, I would like to have Tameka, Skye, and Charlotte to come over."

"What do you wish to do with them while I am away?"

"Sir, I would like permission to have sex with them," Anita replied boldly.

"Anita, I will allow you to have your little party if you are willing to follow my rules. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Sir. I would not think of disobeying you."

"The first rule is that you must eat the pussy of each one of your girlfriends."

"Yes, sir. I will eat each of their pussy's for you," Anita replied. She trembled a bit because she had fun playing, but she knew that Charlotte was not very acceptable to the idea of her pussy being eaten. Adam knew this. Anita was confident though that she could get around Charlotte.

"The second rule is that you and at least one of your girlfriends will be fucked up the ass."

"Yes, Sir," Anita obeyed again. Anita knew this would be fairly easy to obey because she loved anal and Tameka loved it also.

"The third rule is that while you and your girlfriends are together that you will all remain naked." Anita hesitated. "Is there a problem, my little one?" Adam asked.

"No sir. I am fairly sure that I can get around Tameka wanting to get dressed as soon as she is done with sex. She doesn't like to be nude in front of anyone," Anita explained.

"Are you sure little one? Because if you agree to this weekend then you must obey all the rules or face the consequences."

"I understand, Sir."

Anita's three best friends in the world were Tameka, Skye, and Charlotte. They knew that Anita was submissive and respected her choice of life style, but they didn't practice that life style themselves. She was certain though that she could convince her friends that the weekend would be a lot of fun.

"Your final rule little one, is that all will be video taped. I will have the house cameras operating, but I expect you and your friends to video some of the up close shots and anything you do outside. Is this good for you?" Adam asked.

"Yes, Sir, I will obey all of your rules."

"Good. I expect that you will have a great time. Now run along and get my bags ready to go."

"What are your plans while you are away, Sir," Anita inquired. She knew as soon as she spoke the words that she had forgotten to ask permission.

"Little One, you know there will be consequences for your questioning, right?" Anita nodded an affirmative answer. "I will tell you my plans, but you will also suffer a spanking."

"Yes, Sir, Thank you, Sir."

"Your punishment will be 15 spanks with the paddle. Prepare my bag and yourself and I will be along soon."

"Yes, Sir," Anita scurried off to obey.

Anita turned and went up the stairs. Adam liked his bag prepared perfectly. Being he planned to be gone for three days then he would want at least five changes of clothes, one suit, fully prepared shaving kit, and his cell phone charger. She double checked that his shaving kit had razors, cream, cologne, comb, hair gel, and q-tips. Was she forgetting anything? She was sure that she wasn't forgetting anything. Anita then made sure his toy bag was with his suitcase. Adam always took his toy bad on his trips. The bag contained various restraints, vibrators, dildos, anal plugs, and strap on harness, scents, and other items.

Anita then went to her small closet. She needed to prepare for punishment. The outfit that Adam preferred was made of leather. The outfit was a teddy, no straps, no ass, and fit very snug to her slender body. Adam said to prepare for punishment and Anita knew that he would want her to be in this outfit. Anita felt a little apprehensive because it had been a while since her last spanking. She always tried to behave and please because a spanking for punishment was much more severe than one done to excite. Anita knew Adam would teach her a lesson for her disrespect.

"Are you ready, Little One," Adam asked.

"Yes, Sir," She was already in position. She was laying face down on the bed with her hands stretched out from her. Adam approached and attached the leather straps to her wrist that would hold her in place.

"You did well, my disrespectful little wench. I like when you are ready." Adam slowly ran the paddle from Anita's wrists to her arm pits, slowly down her side, from her breast to her waist. Adam then ran the paddle slowly down from her hip to her feet. Anita knew not to squirm because then punishment would be more severe. WHACK!!! The first spank stung her ass, but Anita didn't move. The second, third, fourth, and fifth spanks stung equally. They hurt a lot and tears streamed down Anita's face, but she wouldn't utter a sound. Adam continued with the spanks and still Anita didn't utter a sound. The tenth spank seemed so much harder and Anita's head jerked back, but she made no sound because to do so would be disrespectful to her Master.

"Do you understand the need for you to be punished, Little One?" Adam crooned.

"Yes, Sir, I disrespected you, Sir."

"Good girl." Adam spanked the remaining five. "Have you learned your lesson, Little One?" Adam questioned.

"Yes, Sir," Anita responded dutifully. "Thank you for the lesson, Sir,"

"Now I will fulfill your wish to know of my plans. You do understand that you are not to question those plans. It is my choice to let you be aware of those plans."

"Yes, Sir," Anita shivered. She knew that the plans would be exciting.

"A fellow Dom has called me for a favor. He wishes for his submissive to be abducted and raped. She has shown interest in being raped and her Dom feels it would be more effective if done by a total stranger. What do you think?" Adam asked.

"Yes, Sir, It sounds like so much fun and would definitely be more realistic if done by a stranger."

"Now you know my plans," Adam whispered in her ear. He then began biting her ear lobes just enough to sting but not enough for Anita to want to quit. Adam touched Anita caressingly down her back and slowly down the crack of her ass. She knew that although she had been punished that now Adam would pleasure himself with her but she wasn't allowed to touch in return.

Adam released her restraints. He knew how hard this was for her because she enjoyed touching him so much. Adam inserted two fingers in her pussy. With his fingers lubed with her pussy juice, he could easily insert them into her ass.

"You like that, my little bitch?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir, I like it!!!" Anita exclaimed. She wanted him so much. Even though her ass stung from the spanking, she desperately wanted him to fuck her ass. Adam inserted the two fingers in her ass while inserting his thumb into her pussy. Anita moaned with the excitement running through her.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight ass, my little bitch. Do you want me to?" he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," she cried out.

Adam raised himself up and released his thong. Adam had a thick 8" cock. He was proud of his cock. Adam inserted in Anita's tight pink puckered hold. She yelped at first from the sudden intrusion and then moaned a sigh of pleasure. Adam fucked Anita hard in her ass. The sound of his balls slapping her pussy echoed in the quiet room. Adam grabbed her by her hair and pumped in her ass faster and harder.

"Tell me you like getting fucked in your ass, my little slut.

"I like you fucking my ass, Sir," Anita moaned.

"Louder, Bitch!"

"I like you fucking my ass, Sir," Anita moaned louder. Adam knew she was near cumming for him.

"Louder, bitch," he repeated. "Scream for me!"

"I LIKE YOU FUCKING MY ASS, SIR," she screamed. As she screamed out she came so hard that cum juice squirted from her pussy and Adam shot his load in her ass.

"That was very good, my little one." He caressed the cheek of her face and then caressed the redness of her ass where he had spanked her.

"Yes, Sir, You always make me feel good," she purred.

"You will need to go with me to the airport," Adam said. "We will leave in twenty minutes."

Anita got up and quickly got clothes together to shower and be ready to go. Consequences would be severe is she made Adam wait. Anita liked to look really nice, but she didn't have time to do hair and makeup today. Anita went down the stairs and met Adam at the door exactly twenty minutes later.

"You are right on time, Little One. That is very pleasing."

Anita smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, Sir."

Adam was very complimentary to Anita. He cherished her and always praised her when she did well. He set her up with others, but he was always there to protect her. Punishments could be severe, but never so hurtful that she felt threatened. Anita knew that Adam loved her.

The couple arrived at the airport. "You don't need to come in with me Little One. You enjoy your couple of days and remember the rules."

"Yes, Sir," Anita responded. Adam leaned over and kissed her fiercely.

"Any of your friends that do not wish to comply with the rules terminates the whole weekend. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir,"

"I will call you so be sure to be available for my calls."

"Yes, Sir," Anita responded. Adam kissed her again, hard on the mouth. He got out of the car and removed his bags. He walked away. Anita didn't drive away until he was out of sight. Anita never knew if he may suddenly remember something so she always waited.

Anita had a lot to do for her "slumber party" with her friends. First she called Tameka. Tameka was about 5'11", slim build, perky tits, and coal black hair.

"Hi, Tameka. It's Anita."

"What's up, Anita?"

"Well, I am home alone for about three days and wondered if you wanted to spend it with me."

"You mean an all women fuck fest!" Tameka squealed. Anita laughed. Tameka always got right to the point.

"That's the idea."

"Sure," Tameka agreed excitedly.

"There are rules, Tameka. Are you up to it?" Anita asked.

"Go ahead. What are the rules?" she asked. Anita told her the four rules.

"Anita! You know how much I hate to be nude." Tameka was clearly uncertain now.

"C'mon, Tam. You know it will be us girls. Besides you are fucking gorgeous and you know it," Anita soothed.

"All right, Anita, but only for you. You know I just love to eat that twat of yours." Anita chuckled. They hung up. Tameka would arrive within a couple of hours. Next call would be made to Charlotte.

Charlotte was a short 5'0", natural short blond hair, slim with 38 D tits, and a smooth pussy. Anita liked Charlotte's pussy, but because a creep told her repeatedly how bad it was, Charlotte was now self conscious.

"Hello?" Charlotte answered the phone.

"Hi, Charlotte. It's Anita."

"Hey, ya old slut. What's up?" Charlotte asked. She spoke bluntly, but only because Anita was a close friend. Charlotte was what the girls called a closet whore. She loved sex with men or women, but she couldn't bring herself to act on a lot of her desires. Charlotte loved the dirty talk.

"I'm great. I would be a lot better if you agreed to come over for a few days."

"Adam's out of town," Charlotte stated.

"Yeah, but you know he likes you girls to come over and keep me company."

"Yea, I know sweetie. I was just teasing ya. Tameka and Skye joining us?" she asked.

"Tameka is coming for sure. I'm fixing to call Skye. Charlotte there are some rules," Anita stated hesitantly.

"There usually is," Charlotte shot back. "What are they?"

Anita told Charlotte what the rules were. She was surprised by her reaction.

"I can live with those rules. I'll be over soon."

"Charlotte, I thought you didn't like your pussy eaten?" Anita asked.

"That is only with me. I adore your mouth on my cunt baby!"

"Great," Anita said. "I'll see you soon." She hung up the phone.

The last call to make was Skye. Skye was shy about nothing. There was a time that they were walking past a construction site and the guys whistled. Skye turned and flashed her massive 42 DD tits at them. She got a lot of cheers for that. Anita laughed softly at the memory. Anita dialed the number and waited. Her answering machine came on.

"Skye, this is Anita. The girls are coming over for a girls fuck fest. I know you don't care about the rules so get your ass on over here," Anita laughed. She knew she could count on Skye. No sooner had she hung the phone up and it rang.

"Hello?"

"Hell fucking yeah I'm up for it. Shit, this is gonna be great!"

"Well, bring your ass on over. Charlotte and Tameka are already on the way."

"I can't get there until the morning. Is that all right?" Skye asked.

"Skye, there are rules."

Like I don't fucking know that. Adam always has rules and I can always deal with that. I'll be there in the morning. Have fun tonight." Skye hung up.

Anita wanted to be ready when Charlotte and Tameka arrived. She checked the refrigerator. She usually kept it pretty stocked up. She still needed to get some cherries, strawberries, whipped cream, bananas, and candy bars.

Anita quickly went to the store and got her supplies. She was very excited. When she and the girls got together it was always fantastic. They were talking about giving Adam a birthday present of the four of them together. There were times already when Adam had one of her friends and Anita together, but never all four of them. Charlotte was hesitating because she knew that with all of them together that Adam would expect it to be a night of servitude. Anita felt sure that she could convince her before Adam's birthday rolled around.

Anita took a third shower for the day. She put on a full length, sheer, white gown. It was sheer enough that Anita might as well be naked. She knew once the girls arrived that the gown had to go. She laid out a smorgasbord of sexually enticing goodies. Next, she laid out some movies that were all girls fucking (not that they needed any help). Then she brought out three camcorders, fully charged with blank tapes and spare blank tapes. Anita also set out two digital cameras for picture taking. She finished just in time, the doorbell was ringing.

That was great timing. Come on in."

Tameka leaned forward and kissed Anita full on the mouth. Anita was thrilled. Tameka finished the kiss and tossed her long black hair back.

"How is that for a good fucking start?" Tameka asked.

"Just great," Anita laughed. Anita gave Charlotte a kiss and welcomed them both into the house. As soon as the two women entered they giggled and removed their clothes.

"Is Skye coming?" Tameka asked.

"Yes she is," Anita replied. "She can't get here until the morning though."

"So, what do you girls want to do first?" Anita asked.

"Well, being you have to videotape," Tameka said, "I think we should set the recorders up by the pool and go skinny dipping."

"That would be great," Charlotte said.

"Skinny dipping it is then," said Anita. "Let me grab some towels."

"You won't need the towels," Tameka said. "We can dry off in the sun."

The three women walked out to the pool. Anita dove into the water. Tameka and Charlotte eased into the water from the side. Anita was the heavier of the four women, but well proportioned. She had very long wavy blond hair. She wasn't really well endowed with 38B breasts, but they were pleasing. She was athletic and enjoyed power swimming. Using her abilities as a power swimmer, Anita swam the full length of the pool and came up right in front of Charlotte. She was close enough to Charlotte for their flesh to touch.

"No fair," Tameka squealed. Tameka moved closer and Charlotte was sandwiched between Anita and Tameka. Tameka brought her hands up and cupped Charlotte's breasts and flicked her finger across her taut nipples. Charlotte moaned. Her nipples had always been sensitive.

Anita ran her hands down and squeezed Charlotte's ass. Charlotte leaned her body into Anita. This gave Tameka more access. charlotte leaned her head back and Anita kissed her. There tongues touching, teasing and tantalizing. Tameka reached down and touched Charlotte's puss. The coolness of the water did nothing to cool the heat of her hot wet pussy.

"Let's get out of the water," Anita suggested.

As if there bodies were one, the three women exited the pool. Each were touching one or both of the other women. They lowered to the blanket stretched out on the ground. The camcorders were set up and recording. Charlotte was once again in the middle. Tameka kissed Charlotte and lower down to suck her nipples. Charlotte whimpered at the heat coursing through her body. Anita took the opportunity to start eating the pussy of Charlotte. Charlotte gasped when she felt Anita licking at her clit, but she spread her legs wider for her friend. Tameka, not to be left out, laid in a way that gave Charlotte access to her own very wet pussy.

The three women were now in a circle with each of them getting pussy eaten. Tameka was the first to cum. She cried out loud and Charlotte lapped it all up. Anita came next followed by Charlotte. The three women lay together and caressed each other in the aftermath of their lovemaking.

"That was wonderful, " Charlotte purred. "Can we do it again?" she giggled and the others laughed with her. They all knew that they were only just starting. Tameka stretched out on the blanket. The sun warming her body, Anita gazed at her.

"Whatcha looking at?" Tameka asked.

"Just thinking how much I want that pussy of yours," Anita brazenly replied.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"I am watching this time," Charlotte giggled. Anita kissed Tameka on her mouth. It still tasted of her own pussy. She moaned. She loved the taste of her own pussy on Tameka's lips. She lowered down and kissed her navel. Tameka raised her legs up and lowered the knees so that her pussy was totally exposed to Anita. Anita flicked her tongue across Tameka's swollen sensitive clit. Tameka gasped when Anita sucked her clit into her mouth. Anita plunged her tongue deep into Tameka's wet pussy. Tameka's body convulsed with the pure pleasure she was experiencing. Anita continued the probing of her friend's pussy with her tongue and sucking her clit until an orgasm overtook her friend. Anita lapped up her cum juices.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that was delicious, Tameka. I only have one more to go to complete Adam's rule, but I don't know. I might want to do it all again," she laughed.

The three women laid on the blanket. Every now and then one would reach over and caress the other. These women were as close as any friends could be. There wasn't any jealousy. They enjoyed each others company whether it was two of them or all of them. They fulfilled each other sexually and was there for each other in every way. What would they do without each other?

Charlotte got up and went into the house leaving Tameka and Anita to continue resting. Charlotte wandered around looking. She was very familiar with Anita's home. It was her home away from home. She went into the master bedroom. Adam kept an extensive library of videotapes. All the tapes were made by him. She randomly pulled one down and started the television and played the tape. The scene on the screen was one of a dungeon looking room. It looked like Anita chained to a wall, spread eagled. It looked painful, but Anita wasn't crying or screaming. A man dressed in a military uniform walks in and has a flogger made of leather. He runs it lightly over her breasts. Anita moans. The man was Adam. "My orders were for you to make the general happy."

12