Anita's All Girl Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir," Anita whimpered.

"You failed and now I will punish you." The man slapped her breasts with the flogger. Anita yelped, her nipples protruded outward. Adam slapped her breasts again and again. Charlotte could see that Anita wasn't unhappy. She was at the total mercy of Adam and loving it. Anita's breasts were blood red. A man that Charlotte didn't recognize entered the room.

"General, good to see you." Adam shook the man's hand. The general approached Anita and very roughly squeezed her breasts. Anita flinched but didn't make any noise. The general picked up a long rod like instrument and touched it to one of Anita's nipples. It sent an electric shock through her. Next, he did her other nipple. Charlotte wondered how Anita could stand this, but oddly enough she was aroused. The general then took the rod and touched it to Anita's clit. She screamed but didn't beg for them to stop. Adam laughed. The general then began to unclothe. Charlotte looked in shock. It wasn't a man, but a woman dressed as a man. The woman pulled out a dildo and worked it into Anita's ass while eating her pussy. Charlotte started fingering her pussy. She was so aroused by what she was watching.

Charlotte was so aroused that she didn't hear Tameka come in. Tameka knelt down on her knees and buried her head in Charlotte's cunt. Charlotte moaned with delight. Charlotte turned over to give Tameka access to her ass. Tameka worked Charlotte's ass with one finger and then two. She then took a dildo and put it in her friend's ass. She worked the dildo faster and harder. While she did this she kept working her tongue in her friend's wet snatch. Charlotte exploded her cum in Tameka's mouth. She closed her eyes and lay her head back exhausted. Tameka curled her tall body around that of her friend and held her.

"You guys having fun without me?" Anita asked jokingly. "How did it go?"

"I just had my ass fucked by Tameka for the first time!" Charlotte squealed.

"I didn't know it was your first," Tameka said. "I would have been more gentle."

"You were perfect," Charlotte crooned at her friend.

"Wow, I am so glad for you," Anita told Charlotte. "Now to fulfill one of Adam's other rules, I have to be fucked in the ass. Anyone up for it?" Anita asked. Both Charlotte and Tameka dove for a dildo for their friend. Anita ran from the room giggling. She knew her friends would chase her. She also knew that she would let them catch her. Anita ran down the stairs giggling. Her friends were turned on by her in bondage. Anita ran down to the basement and waited. Her friends ran down after her and stared at the sight before them.

"Exciting isn't it?" Anita asked.

"We knew you were into stuff, but damn Anita. This shit is awesome," Tameka marveled.

"Wanna try something?"

"What you got in mind, girl?" Charlotte asked.

"Well, I thought if ya'll are up to it then I could be bound to this." Anita pointed to a type of chair. The chair was curved into an arch with four pole like rods stuck up from the floor. Anita laid across the chair which by doing this put her ass very vulnerably exposed. Anita told her friends how to strap her in. Once she was strapped by the hands and feet she was unable to move.

"This is so cool," Charlotte said.

Tameka nodded her head in agreement. Charlotte, feeling things she hadn't ever felt before, reached over and slapped Anita on her bare exposed ass. Anita moaned in delight. Tameka seeing how much her friend enjoyed what was happening did the same. Anita was loving every minute of it. After several slaps from her friends, Anita's ass cheeks were very red. Charlotte leaned over and tenderly kissed the rosy red cheeks. She then inserted two fingers in her friends wet pussy. She inserted the fingers in until her knuckles were rubbing Anita's clit. Anita squirmed with delight but there was no where for her to go. Tameka grabbed a dildo and lubed it good and started to insert the dildo into her tight ass. Anita wiggled her hips and moaned. Charlotte was still fingering her pussy. Charlotte then picked up a dildo and while Tameka fucked Anita in her ass with a dildo she began fucking Anita in her wet pussy with the other dildo. Anita moaned loudly.

"Ooooooooooooh yes. Fuck me hard. Harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my yes. Fuck me fuck me!" Anita screamed. Charlotte and Tameka fucked her harder and moaned themselves when Anita thrashed in her restraints as her orgasm hit her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes!"

Tameka and Charlotte removed the restraints from their friend and led her upstairs to the master bathroom. It had a very large tub. They ran water in the tub and eased Anita into the water. The two women then washed Anita and dried her and took her to bed where they all fell into an exhausted sleep.

****The friends first day of fucking is over but there is so much more for them to do together. Skye would arrive in the morning and the four women would once again seek to explore all that they could before Adam's return.***

12