All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 05'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

A wonderful, thoughtful, endearing, story of a slowly growing affection for each other. PLEASE don't keep us waiting for the next chapter. Well done!!

BramblethornBramblethornover 5 years agoAuthor
Waiting

Thanks for your encouragement! Unfortunately I can't promise regular updates - life is kinda crazy, and I'm finding this story in particular is not easy to write. But I do have the remainder of the story roughly planned out, and I intend to finish it... it's just gonna take a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh lovely

So great to find a new chapter of Anjali.

And it is a such a fun and lovable chapter.

Great job!

sbrydonsbrydonover 5 years ago
Anxiously awaiting next part

Really enjoying this story. Looing forward to next installment.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
So happy

So happy to see the next chapter posted of this great story. Thank you I really enjoyed it.

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago

My word, you are so incredibly talented...I mean, I have enjoyed every chapter of everything that you have shared with us. I cannot wait to see where this friendship/partnership/relationship leads (I know where I hope it leads) but I am glad to do so all the same. Cheers!

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 5 years ago
As good as A Stringed Instrument

I have been a fan ever since you wrote A Stringed Instrument (one of the best stories published on this site). Keep up the excellent writing, I can’t wait for the next instalment.

trnmstr48trnmstr48about 5 years ago
Oh, wow!

This is my first exposure to your writing, and I was blown away! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter(s)!

And by the way, you are the first writer on Literotica that I've seen using the past tense of "lean" correctly! As one who silently picks his nits, thank you!

JanetMonJanetMonabout 5 years ago
Keep it up

Anxiously awaiting Chapters 6 and 7 and 8 and ....

And I know what it's like to be busy and trying to write. So I will wait as long as it takes.

Jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sisters

As someone who has been listening to a lot of Sisters of Mercy and Fields of the Nephalim to get inside a characters head I loved this chapter.  

Also your description of Aspergers has made me reevaluate a lifetime of social awkwardness.  

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loosens.

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon: Nope.

No, not "loosens". That's a different word with a different meaning.

When somebody or something "loosens" a knot, they're making it less tight. When somebody "looses" a knot, they're releasing or untying it altogether, which is the meaning here.

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienalmost 5 years ago
So glad I found this!

As someone who likely also has Asperger's, is a software engineer, is of South Asian descent, has actually paid for sex, and has a thing for submissive women, this series resonated on so many levels. Even though I'm a straight male, the story was incredibly hot!

I especially loved the dynamic of turning her into a servant and roughing her up a bit once the money changes hands. One form of humiliation you could write about is caste - Anjali is Brahmin, but Lily could pretend to be Shudra or even Dalit.

I have to point out that premise of the story isn't realistic. I've never heard of a woman paying for sex. And in my experience the power dynamics are almost the exact opposite - I can share more details privately if you're interested. But these sacrifices are worth it - the story wouldn't work as hetero, and realistic prostitution wouldn't be as fun to read.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Happy to wait, this is good enough to merit it

This is an excellent series, and happy to wait.

Horny5719Horny5719over 4 years ago
Puns

Love your atrocious puns. They give a comedic? break to an intriguing story. More, please!

BramblethornBramblethornover 4 years agoAuthor
update

Just a brief note to say that I've almost finished the first draft of Chapter 7, and as soon as that draft is complete and sent out to my beta readers I'll be posting up Chapter 6. (Life got busy. Life's still busy, but I managed to scrape some time for writing.)

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 4 years ago
Don't mind the wait

Loving this, quirky and very sweet with two extraordinary characters, love them. Thanks

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

So much love and quirkiness! Thank you

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I laughed at goths swaying like kelp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Accident

I accidentally hit 4 instead of 5 - stupid little phone. You are amazingly brilliant. I just love the aspie angle - I’m a board certified juvenile law attorney and unfortunately I deal with young people with mental health issues - every now and again I am honored to help “aspies” and I love love love this insightful portrayal of what love might look like for brilliant, misunderstood young women. The additional layering of lesbianism, D/s interests and cultural perspectives creates a delicious melange. Danke.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
I’m loving this story ...

You’ve captured fascinating characters. The aspie details add to their depth. You should be ASHAMED of the the puns, though! 😂😂😂 😎

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Some guys have all the talents and still having theyr feeds on the ground ..... Modest is it ...... The two could get used to a good more tenderness feelings caretaking cuddling coddling

5 stars as always

Rex0naRex0naalmost 2 years ago

The puns get me every time. I guess I'm that simple. :)

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I'm loving the multi-layering. Such a rich environment.

snornsnorn2 months ago

Goth night at Paladin, so Abyss then… I was a regular up until they jumped around a bit then closed… 😅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES