Ann: A Love Story Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"I wish I had more time. I feel naked without having my nails painted," I heard Ann say from the bathroom.

"You ARE naked," I laughed as I finished getting dressed.

"You know that I mean. I just like the way nail polish makes me feel, and I don't want to look underdressed," she said as she walked out of the bathroom. She stopped quickly, staring at me as I finished adjusting my tie.

"You're wearing a tux!" she said with a grin.

"And you're wearing THAT!" I said, pointing at her dress, hanging on the door. She turned and looked, her mouth flying open as her hand came up to cover it. "I don't think you need to worry about not having nail polish on babe. Everyone's going to be dropping their jaws just like you are when they see you in that."

Ann started giggling uncontrollably, like a little girl opening her new Malibu Barbie set on Christmas morning. She took the hanger off the door, and raced back into the bathroom, shutting the door.

"I'LL JUST BE A MINUTE!" she screamed from behind the door.

"I hope...we need to head downstairs soon."

Ann came back out a few minutes later, and it was my turn to open my mouth. But nothing came out...all I could do was grin in awe at how beautiful she looked in her new evening gown. Ann smiled as I stared, her lips coated with a perfect shade of red lipstick to match her new outfit. She did a little spin for me, like she tended to do when she was showing herself off for me. And she was showing off...mostly skin.

It was a floor length sleeveless evening gown that clung tight to her body on the upper half to just below her waist, with the bottom half seeming to flow. The dress hung low on the front, something I'd come to love. It scooped down to show her navel as it split a wide 'V' between her breasts, going a few inches past that to near the top of her bikini line. I craned my neck a little to see if I could see any of her golden strip of pubic hair, to no avail. But I'm sure it wasn't that far out of view.

As Ann turned, the first thing I noticed was that he dress was slit up both sides. The slit went up to the middle of her hip, offering a view of her entire leg as she moved. In fact, there was kind of a gap in the dress, another 'V' shaped opening...or an 'A', since it was upside down. It started at that point on her hip, and tapered down until there was a 4-inch wide space near her knees, and going even wider to the floor. The gap made sure she would flash a lot of leg with each step, or even standing still.

When Ann turned her back to me, I moaned. Her entire sexy bare back was exposed as the dress cut around at her hips, hugging her ass very snugly...looking like it had been glued in place. My eyes honed in on that tight ass and the half inch or so of crack that was showing...and I'm sure I licked my lips a little as I moaned. Being an ass man, I couldn't take my eyes off it, and I felt myself getting hard.

Ann looked over her shoulder with a coy smile and said, "Can you see it, baby?"

"Yes, Ann...I can," I laughed.

"Is it too much, or do I need to go back and see if I can get it to ride a little higher?"

"I love it...I think it's sexy."

"But it's not going to..."

"Ann, we don't know anybody in Omaha, so why does it matter?"

"Uh...actually, I do. But I doubt we'll see them."

"Who do you know in Omaha?" I asked, surprised that she'd said that.

"I tell you later. So, you're sure you don't think it's too trashy?"

"Ann, I think you look elegant. Besides, plumbers show more of the crack of their ass than you're showing, and I would go out on a limb and say yours would be one people wouldn't mind staring at."

Ann reached behind her and gripped her dress with both hands. Pulling at the material, she made a quick readjustment. Looking back over her shoulder, she said "There...is that better?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, babe. That's MUCH better."

She had lowered the back of her dress a little more, offering about an inch of crack for me to view. I had no idea if she'd keep it that way for the night, but the fact that she was starting our night being that daring made my cock throb.

Ann's sexy smile showed a confidence that astounded me. "Good. I'm glad you like it. We better get going...I need to get my red heels out of the car."

I reached into the garment bag that was still hanging on the door and pulled out a pair of red shoes. They were sandals, with red spiked heels, and they had a lace strap that criss-crossed up the calf to just below the knee.

Ann jumped up and down again, and raced over to me. I had her sit on the bed, and kneeled down beside it. Ann lifted her foot, and I played Prince to Ann's Cinderella, placing the shoes on her delicate feet and lacing them up her sexy legs. When I'd finished, Ann stood up and walked over to one of the mirrored walls, looking at how the shoes looked with the dress. Because of the slits on the side, the laces were totally visible, and they made her legs look even more incredible than they normally were, which was saying something.

Ann sighed as she posed and looked at them. "I feel so sexy," she said to herself. I don't think she intended me to hear her, but she caught my reflection in one of the many angles off the walls and she saw me smiling at her comment.

"That's because you are," I said softly back to her.

Ann turned to me, her eyes welling up. "And you're so handsome, Neil. God you look amazing in that tux."

"This old thing? Just something I threw on," I kidded.

Ann walked back over to me and stood on her toes, pulling my head to hers for a tender kiss. It was soft, and wet...and electric. We both felt the jolt run through us as our lips touched. Ann licked her lips as she moved back.

"I think we're in for an incredible evening, Neil."

So did I, and I had no idea what where we were going.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and I were riding in the back of a nice black limousine, heading to an unknown destination. But the driver, who oddly enough was a very hot young woman named Molly, knew where we were going. Charles had made the arrangements for Tina, and had hired the limo service on her behalf. He had also given Molly the instructions for the evening, with explicit directions NOT to tell us anything. And she was great at doing her job.

Molly had kept the privacy window down between her and the spacious back of the car where Ann and I were sitting. It was a decked out limo, having a bar with a fridge, a television and VCR, a big moon roof, and huge plush seats that were more like a big couch. I took a couple of pictures of the inside, having brought the camera bag, just in case. I even took one of Ann posing next to the car when she got ready to get in, wanting to capture that memory for us.

Ann was lounging, her legs crossed underneath her dress. I had my feet crossed as I had my arm around her, and as we rode, Molly made small talk along the way. We found her to be very personable. She was as funny and charming as she was pretty, and she was a gracious host. She was also a talker, which made the ride even more fun and relaxing.

We learned that Molly was a college student that drove the limo as a side job. She was 21, and she'd gotten her chauffeur's license a couple of years before when she drove a delivery van for a catering service during her summers. When she needed a job during school, she tried a couple of things that didn't fit well with her schedule. She said that one day she pulled out her license when she got carded at a bar, and the waitress commented on it being the chauffeur variety, and made a joke about her being a designated driver, wondering where the limo was parked.

Molly commented that she had kind of a light bulb moment, and she started exploring the idea of actually driving a limo.

"And the rest is history," she giggled.

"So where are we going?" Ann said, for like the tenth time.

"Out on the town," Molly answered again, the same way she had all the other times.

"So you're really not going to tell us?"

"That's right. I need my job, and Charles uses me a lot. I don't want to blow his trust. Besides, we're almost there."

Ann started to say something else, but I changed the subject, saying, "So...who do you know besides Molly that lives in Omaha?"

"What?" Ann said, her head moving back a little when she looked at me, acting as if I was nuts.

"You said earlier that you knew someone that lived here, but you doubted we'll see them. Who were you talking about?"

"Oh...that," Ann said, her voice sounding like I'd just brought up an old boyfriend she wanted to forget.

Molly's ears perked up and she said, "That doesn't sound good."

"It's nothing like that," Ann said, knowing what we both were thinking. She turned to me and said, "Whatever you do, you can't tell my parents we stayed in Omaha, okay? Tell them we stayed somewhere else."

"Like where?" I asked.

Molly chimed in, saying, "You could say you stayed in Lincoln. It's not THAT far from here, but it's far enough that it wouldn't seem like stretch to say you stayed there instead. Or, Iowa is just across the river. You could say you stayed somewhere over there."

I smiled at Molly, who was talking faster than she was driving, which was pretty quick. I looked back at Ann and said, "Sure...I'll do that. But WHY am I doing it?"

Ann looked down at the floor, and said, "My Aunt lives her...with her husband."

"You're Aunt? And your Uncle?"

Ann put up her hand, a stern look on her face. "NO! I said my Aunt...and her husband! That man is NOT my Uncle."

"But...she's married, right? I don't get it."

"It's my Mom's sister, Sharon. She divorced my Uncle Ted years ago. And then she married...Larry." As she said Larry's name, you could feel the contempt in her voice.

"I take it your not fond of Larry," Molly said.

"He's Dale, just older," Ann snapped, referring to her Cousin Valerie's husband. The one that I attempted to set straight in California. Ann looked at Molly and said, "I'm sorry...you don't know who Dale is."

"Sure I do, Ann. We ALL know a Dale. I'm guessing fat and lazy, and a bit of a womanizer."

Ann nodded with a hurt smile, letting her know she was right. "Wow...that was pretty perceptive."

"I'm a psychology major. I try to pay attention to people, and feel what they're saying."

Ann sighed and said, "Larry broke up my Aunt and Uncle's marriage...well, she did too. But it ruined my cousin's lives when they were little. I still can't believe they had to live with that fat bastard! Uncle Ted was a sweet man, and the affair crushed him. He was never the same after that, and I'll never forgive Aunt Sharon for doing that to him. I can't be like my Mom."

"So, she likes Larry?" I said, referring to Jean, Ann's mother.

"No...but she loves her sister. And she overlooked what Aunt Sharon did; pretended it didn't happen like it did. But I was old enough to know better...and I couldn't look the other way. Just another thing my Mom and I didn't see eye to eye on growing up. Anyway, if Mom knew we stayed here, she'd ask why we didn't stay with Aunt Sharon. Hell, she's going to ask why we didn't stop to say 'Hi' when she realizes we just drove through here."

"It's no big deal, Ann. We can just say we drove though here when you were asleep...and we stayed in Iowa. Okay? I don't want you worrying about that," I said as I took her hand.

Ann looked at me with a sweet smile, and kissed me on the cheek.

Molly spoke up and said, "I think you should just tell her you stayed here, and you didn't want to see her."

"Yeah, right," Ann scoffed.

"I'm serious, Ann. You don't seem like the kind of person that would lie just to avoid dealing with something unpleasant. You have more integrity than that. Both of you do...I can feel it."

Ann sat there for a second, and said, "You know what Molly...you're right. That's how I would have acted before."

"What do you mean, before?" I asked.

"Before YOU, Neil. I'm different now. If I don't want to see Aunt Sharon, I don't want to see her."

"Frankly, from what you've told me, I don't want to see her either. I lived through an affair, and I don't care to be around people that not only did it, they ended up with the guy they had it with."

Molly's face lit up in the rear view mirror. "See...now you can be honest about it. And with it being the two of you, I doubt your Mom would argue...especially if Neil went through something similar."

"Wow, Molly...that's actually a weight off my shoulders. I don't know how to thank you," Ann said.

"No problem...happy to help," Molly answered, kind of happily bobbing up and down on her seat.

"No seriously, I feel like I should thank you some way."

"Well, it will have to wait until later...we're here," Molly said as she whipped the car in front of a big building with a big covered awning in front to drive beneath. Stopping, she reached back and handed me an envelope through the window. "Here you go...this will get you inside. You don't have to worry about paying here. Charles said it's added to the bill at the hotel, just like me. So, just go have a good time, and I'll be here when you get done."

Molly got out and opened the door for us near the sidewalk. As I stepped out, I held out my hand for Ann, who took her time getting up in her dress. "Where are we?" I said, looking at Molly in her sharp black uniform.

It was a blazer, and a short skirt, over top of a white dress shirt with red tie. She was wearing black pumps, and she even had one of those stylish caps, which looked rather sexy with her blond curly hair hanging to her shoulders. Molly had a very hard, toned body from what I could see, and her dimples popped up on her cheeks as she smiled at us.

"You'll see when you get inside. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"A couple of hours?" Ann said, wondering what we were about to do. "I was hoping we'd be getting back to that room pretty soon."

Knowing what she was thinking about, I held out my elbow for Ann, and she slipped her hand inside. "We've got as much time as we want tonight Ann. Let's not worry about how late it might get. I want to enjoy this...and you."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"That was SO MUCH FUN!" Ann said as we walked out of the lobby, into the windy Nebraska night.

"I never would have thought to take you there. Or anything like it," I shamefully admitted.

"Did you like it?" Ann said breathlessly.

"Oh my God! Yes...I loved it!"

I hugged Ann tight, my hands caressing her bare back. I let them slip down toward her ass, coming closer and closer to the top of her exposed crack, letting my fingers rest there. Men had been leering at Ann all evening, and I laughed when I caught a couple of them getting smacked on the arm by their respective wives. But with her in my arms, everything around us went dark. It was like it was just the two of us alone, instead of being on the sidewalk out in front of an emptying theater.

And it was a theater in the strictest sense; a dinner theater. Tina had gotten us tickets to see a musical production, and Ann and I had spent the last couple hours watching a local theatre company put on a spectacular rendition of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." And we watched it while dining on a delicious 5-course meal. The dinner was perfect, and the acting and singing were a pleasant surprise.

When we'd first walked in, and I pulled the tickets out of the envelope, my stomach dropped. It wasn't what I thought we might be doing. But then I caught a glimpse of Ann and me as we passed a huge mirror on the wall; the kind with a detailed, ornate frame painted in gold. As I gazed at our reflection, something hit me. With me in my tux, and Ann looking radiant in her evening gown, it was like I was transported back in time.

I could see us as a couple in the 50's, heading to Broadway to see the opening of the latest hit production. In my mind I pictured big cars with tail fins passing us by on rain soaked streets as Ann and I strolled together along the theater district. And just that quick image flashing through my head was enough to change my mind about being there. In Charles' words, we were about to experience something 'stylish'. Classy was the word I would have chosen.

And it was both of those, and then some. We'd had a marvelous time, and it seemed to pass a lot quicker than we had expected. And now that we were outside, Ann was wired. After sleeping most of the day away, she was wide awake, and full of energy. And though I should have been tired, I was feeding off of her, and the wonderful experience we just had. I was just as pumped up about the rest of our evening as she was.

Molly pulled up in our limo, and got out to open the door for us. "Soooo...how was it?" she asked with a wink.

"Oh my God, Molly...it was perfect. I'm so glad you didn't tell us what it was. That made it so much better!" Ann said, her enthusiasm bubbling over.

"I'm not sure I would have gone in if I had known," I said, being brutally honest. "But I'm so glad I did. THAT...was fun."

Molly smiled and said, "Good. So...where to next? You have the limo for another two hours. Dancing, maybe? I know a couple of really nice clubs I can get you into."

Ann slipped inside the car, bending at the waist as she did, flashing more of her ass. I know a couple of people saw her, but at that point it was old news to us. Ann didn't care, and neither did I. All I knew was she looked amazing. I told Molly we'd talk about it in the car, and I got in as well. A minute later, she was pulling out onto the street, heading in no particular direction other than forward.

"So...dancing?" Molly said again, trying to offer suggestions on where else to take us. "Like I said, you have the limo for two more hours...you might as well take advantage of me."

I looked at Molly when she'd said that, finding her choice of words very interesting. But I didn't have time to ponder them. Ann was antsy, and I could tell she was horny. She was practically bouncing on the seat, squirming as she moved her ass. She was also crossing her legs, and I realized she was trying to find a position that put some friction on her clit. With her being naked under her spectacular dress, I was surprised she didn't just reach through one of the open sides and start fingering her pussy. I guess she didn't want to offend Molly, but in looking at the cute blond as her hazel eyes stared back at us in the mirror, I did a little reading of her, like she'd been doing to us. And it started with what she'd just said.

Molly didn't strike me as the type to offend...particularly when it came to sex. She seemed open and honest...and she seemed to have a healthy outlook on life. And I had to figure if she'd been doing her job for any length of time, she'd seen her share of interesting things through that open window between us.

I looked at Ann, and said, "Tell her what you want to do, Anna."

Just hearing me call her 'Anna' let Ann know what I was thinking, and she gave me a little smirk. Taking a deep breath, she said, "What I really want to do is fuck. Why don't you just take us back to the hotel?"

"Really," Molly said, "are you sure? Like I said, you have the limo for two more hours."

"I'm not going to make it two more hours, Molly. I'm horny now!"

Molly grinned. "I never said anything about waiting Ann. The best part of being in a limo is that you don't have to wait if you don't want to. Just let me know, and I can put up the privacy screen and drive around for a while."

I couldn't believe I didn't think of it before. I had fantasized a couple of times about what it would be like to fuck in a limousine. But like Ann, I was looking forward to the amazing bedroom of the hotel. It wasn't until Molly said it that I had an idea hit me.

"Hey...actually, I DO have someplace you can take us."

"Really, where?" Molly said.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers