Ann: A Love Story Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann moved first, standing up straight at first. But then she leaned forward, her hand resting against the support pole of the sign nearest the road. I moved next, taking her left leg and lifting it with my hand, pulling it up and back, exposing us as I fucked her. Molly moved last, squatting down in front of the car between the headlights, taking pictures from a lower angle to get my cock thrusting inside Ann.

We fucked like that for about five minutes, until Molly heard a car coming in the distance on the other side of the bridge. "We better go, guys...I don't want anyone stopping."

"Why...would they stop," Ann asked breathlessly, not wanting to stop herself.

"That's the way people are in the Midwest, Ann. They see a car on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, and they stop to see if everything's all right. They're just being good neighbors."

Molly was right. The same thing would happen if we were in Indiana. Hell, I'd done it, on more than one occasion. So, I pulled out of Ann's amazing pussy again...for the third time. Ann whined, but she scrambled to the car. "You better get in her and fuck me, baby...I need to cum."

I kidded her when I said, "Hey...I'm not the one that stopped us the last two times, babe."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Molly was driving along the interstate 29 in Iowa, which was kind of helped create the beltway that went around Omaha, and Council Bluffs, Iowa, which was the little city on the Eastern side of the Missouri River.

I was driving as well. Mainly, I was driving my cock...deep into Ann's pussy. Ann had gotten back on top of me, riding me with her back to my chest. Without the confines of her dress, she had her legs spread wide, and she was leaning back into me, letting me fuck her for a change. My hands were gripping at her tits, pulling at her tender nipples as I moved my hips up and down.

I was starting to sweat inside the monkey suit I was wearing, but since it was a rental, I really didn't care. And like Molly, I liked the idea of my being dressed and Ann being naked. It added to the experience of us fucking in the back of a luxurious limousine. In the words of Charles, the hotel manager where we were staying, it was a 'stylish' way to fuck.

Molly was watching, her eyes shifting back and forth between the road ahead, and the rear view mirror. She wasn't focused on us, but she was keeping a wandering eye out, peeking every so often. When we'd first got back in the car, she started to raise the window screen again, but Ann stopped her. She told Molly that she'd watched us fuck outside, so there was no reason to ask for privacy now. Ann also insisted that Molly turn the lights on in the back of the car, so she could see.

The windows of the car were dark, almost black from the tint. We could barely see out, but the design kept anyone from peeking inside. And that was all the privacy we really needed. Ann toyed with the idea of opening the moon roof too, but it was just too windy out for that. So we settled in on the big cushions of the seat, and we picked up where we'd left off twice before.

With my cock pounding into Ann, and my fingers abusing her breasts once again, she started panting. Ann hadn't cum since the wee hours of the night before, when I'd had her held captive on the bed in the cabin. It was the longest she'd gone without having an orgasm since I'd landed in California. At least, I couldn't remember a longer stretch for her...which meant she was going to go off like a rocket when she finally exploded. And that was fast approaching.

I could feel her pussy start to grip at my shaft, letting me know she was getting closer to her impending orgasm. And if that wasn't a big enough sign, I knew for sure when she screamed, "I going to CUM BABY!"

My hands reached under her breasts, cupping them roughly, using them for leverage as I helped lift her up and down on my shaft as I fucked into her. My hips were moving as fast as I could make them go, and Ann shifted forward just a little and put her hands backwards onto my chest, pushing her body up off of mine. She was holding herself above me, letting me fuck into her faster.

That set her off, and she started gushing all over my cock, my balls...and the black pants of the rented tux.

"Oh my God...fuck me Neil! Fuck me and MAKE ME CUUUUMMMM!"

When I felt the warm liquid start flowing over my crotch, I rammed up into Ann one last time and held my ass off the seat. "AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed out, joining Ann as I pumped her hot cunt full of even hotter sperm.

Ann screamed out again, her arms giving way as she fell back onto my chest. I gripped her tits tighter, before letting my arms wrap around her suddenly limp body to hold her in place. I started flexing my hips again, fucking into her now sloppy pussy. I'd finished cumming, but my cock was still hard. Ann had finished cumming as well, but once I began humping a second time, she threw her head back. Of course, it didn't hurt that my left hand had moved down her body, and started fingering her clit furiously.

The low moan that escaped her body became a piercing, high-pitched wail. The orgasm that immediately followed made her body start to shake, so much so that it seemed to rock the car. Or maybe that was just a coincidence, as the limo got slammed by a big gust of wind as Molly drove us south. Either way, Ann's second orgasm was a close second to her first one.

I waited for Ann to catch her breath...and to regain a little of her composure. I held my cock deep inside her, still playing with her nipples, although I was being gentler. She let out a contented little sigh, and I felt her hand caress the back of my neck.

"You're such a great lover, baby. I can't believe what you do to me sometimes. God that was wonderful," she said as she turned her head and kissed me on the cheek.

"You are too, Anna. I love how adventurous you are."

"Mmm...I really am, aren't I?" Ann laughed.

I lifted her off my shaft, setting her back down on the seat. Moving to the other seat, directly behind Molly's window, I looked through it. "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked with a little grin.

"You bet. I don't usually get to see what goes on in the back. Thanks for letting me...WATCH," she said, her voice a straining as she said it.

I hit me as strange, but I didn't think to ask, because the car was hit by the wind again, causing another little tremor, and I grabbed onto the seat to brace myself.

When Molly regained control, I asked her for the camera, which she had taken up front with her when we hurried into the car back at the bridge. When she handed it to me through the open window between the front of the car and the back, my hand touched hers. I could feel the dampness, and I glanced at her hand as she pulled it away. It was shining, her fingers wet. So was the camera.

"So...you really DID enjoy the show, didn't you?" I chuckled.

I could see Molly turning red, and she said, "I hope you don't mind...but I was so wet, I had to. I kind of...joined you."

Ann laughed and said, "You took off your panties when you changed the film, didn't you?"

Molly looked at Ann in the mirror again, smiling with her eye hazel eyes. "Yeah...they were soaked, and I had a feeling I'd need to frig myself, whether I got to watch you or not. And, I knew you'd be getting naked, and Neil had his cock out. I just wanted to feel more of a part. Look...I really didn't mean..."

"It's okay Molly," Ann said.

"I just feel bad. I mean, Tina told me that I might be involved in some way. I thought I was prepared, but to tell you the truth, I really didn't believe her. Then when I was taking those pictures..."

My mouth fell open. "Wait...you talked to Tina too?"

"Yeah...Charles said she wanted to talk to me in person."

"Really...what about?"

"About tonight. She told me what the set up was. But she also wanted me to know that you two were doing on your trip...she didn't want me to be shocked."

"That's it?" Ann asked.

"No...she also wanted to know if I was willing to do this."

"Do what...drive?"

"No. Tina alluded that there might be more involved. She didn't promise anything, but she also didn't want to rule out the possibility that something MIGHT happen."

"And what do you think she meant by...something?" I asked.

"Well...she made it sound like...God...I don't want to even say this."

"Molly...please?" Ann asked.

"She made it sound like I might be asked to join you in some way. I took that as sex, and I told her I'd have to figure that out if the subject came up. But now I know she just meant...like, participate. You know, taking the photos. And I'm glad I did...that was amazing."

"But you thought we might ask you to join us?" Ann said.

"Well, I wasn't sure. But look, it's okay. I'm not disappointed. I really got off watching you. Fuck...that was hot. Thanks for letting me leave the window open, and letting me turn the lights on. And I want you to know, you were never in any danger...I had full control of the car, even when I was cumming."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Ann said with a little laugh. Then she opened her legs wide, showing the two of us her pussy. My cum was starting to seep out past her open lips, running a little trail down to her ass. I took the camera, and lifted it, taking a picture of her, and then refocusing quickly on just her cunt as it leaked. Looking up, I could see that Ann had something on her mind. Her eyes were ablaze, the fire that was inside of her raging once again. I'd thought I'd fucked her well enough that she'd be satisfied until we got back to the hotel. But it was evident that she had other ideas.

"It looks good enough to eat, doesn't it," Ann said out loud, hinting to me that she wanted me to clean out her now full pussy.

But before I could answer, Molly let out a naughty little giggle and said, "Yes...it does." Then she winked at Ann in the rear view mirror.