Ann Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit Ed! Let me go you prick!" Ed had no intention of letting his wife go. In fact, he was getting extremely excited as he stood over her, taunting her body. Ed pushed his finger into the soft flesh between his wife's legs. Ed was pleasantly surprised to find that even though she was protesting that her pussy was definitely getting moist.

"Very nice indeed Annie," he said as he roughly moved his finger in and out of her semi moist fuck hole. Try as she might to fight the feeling, her body was giving in to his punishment. Ann squirmed against his finger as he slid it across her clit. A gasp escaped from her lips as feelings of pleasure rippled over her body as he inserted a second finger into her. "Stop it, please...." she moaned as this man, her husband was taking her without her consent. "Please Ed! I want you to stop..."

"Shut the hell up Annie!" he yelled, pushing his fingers deeply into her hairless pussy. Ann froze somewhere between fear and ecstasy. "I do believe you're about ready Ann," he said as he removed his fingers from inside her. Ed pulled her arms and stood her up and gave his wife's ass one last smack with the palm of his hand. He turned her around and pulled her tightly against him and pressed his lips hard against hers. She could feel his erection through his slacks as he kissed her lips passionately. Ann opened her mouth and he pushed his tongue deeply into it. Ann's tongue met his as if to welcome a long lost friend home. Ed released her arms and she was able to wiggle out of her jacket and as soon as her hands were free, she moved her hands down to his prick. Ann's ass cheeks were warm from her spanking and Ed could feel the heat as he cupped her cheeks in his hands and squeezed them tightly. His cock felt wonderful to the young woman and it was hard and ready for action. Ed stopped kissing her and took hold of her hair and pulled her head back. He looked into her in the eyes. "Suck my cock Ann!" he told her.

Lust had taken over Ann's body by now. She was his slave, she was his slut to do with as he wished. She had waited so long for him to come in and just take what he wanted. She stood in front of her husband and took his tie off. Then her fingers expertly unbuttoned his shirt, tracing their way down his body as she moved to a kneeling position in front of her man. "Very good Ann. Very good," he said as he felt her hand unbuckle his belt and unsnap his pants. The zipper came down and his cock jumped as he felt her warm breath. Her mouth opened and she pressed her face against the front of his shorts.

"Such a good little slut," he moaned as he felt her pull his shorts down, his cock springing forward and touching the smooth skin on her face. Ann's tongue flicked across the head of his blood filled cock. "You know what Eddy likes," he whispered as she took the head into her moist mouth. Ed touched the top of her head and began moving his fingers through her golden locks as she expertly took his cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmm," he could hear Ann moan as she moved her mouth down the length of his cock, opening up her throat and taking it down to his balls. She left it in her throat for a little bit and then moved her head back. Ann moved her hands to the back of Ed's legs and he could feel her fingers as they walked up the backs of his thighs and cupped his butt cheeks. "Suck it Annie," he moaned as he started moving his hips back and forth, fucking her face slowly. Ann dug her fingers into his buttocks as she sucked him. Ann's expert tongue was working while she held him deep inside her. Back and forth across the bottom of his prick it flickered, moving around and creating one of the most fantastic sensations that he'd ever felt. Ed wanted to cum down her throat so badly but decided differently and pulled Ann off his cock by her hair. His cock came out of Annie's mouth with a pop and bounced back and hit his stomach.

He pulled Ann up by the hair. "Ouch!" she moaned as she stood up. "Be careful Ed!"

"I'll show you be careful cunt," he said as he put his fingers into Ann's blouse. In what seemed like the twinkling of an eye, Ed had ripped her blouse open, pulled it down her back and had her pushed back onto the bed. "Ed, my Arms!" she protested as she lay there with them pinned underneath her.

Without saying a word, Ed pushed his slacks and shorts down and stepped out of them. He pointed his dick at her and moved to the foot of the bed, looking at his wife. She was a sight to behold, laying there with her blouse torn open, her pink nipples contrasting with her white skin and her pussy exposed to him. It made his dick burn with desire as he stood looking at his nearly naked wife lying there. The dark stockings seemed to make her pale white skin almost glow. Her red shoes accentuated the already erotic sight lying before him. Ed spread Ann's legs wide and got between them, rubbing his cock against her clit. "I'm gonna fuck your pretty little cunt Annie!" he said as he moved it along the length of her pink pussy hole.

"Yes!" she moaned as he put his cock into her entrance. He held his cock there, letting her squirm against him.

"Please Ed, don't tease me!"

"What does little Annie want," he asked smiling as he held his cock against her opening.

"I want you to fuck me Ed!" she said in a voice filled with lust.

"Mmmmm. How bad does Annie want me to fuck her?"

"I want you to fuck my brains out Ed. Fuck me Eddy, Please fuck me!!!!"

Ed put his hands on each side of her hips, and Ann struggled to free her hands from her blouse. Ann could feel Ed pull his cock out of her and then she could feel her pussy open wide as Ed moved above her and thrust his hips forward, burying his entire cock into his wife. "Nnnnnnnngggggggg!" she moaned as he pushed it into her. "Oh god yes, god yes, god yes," she panted as he pulled it out and thrust it back in.

"You like this you little whore?" Ed asked as he pushed hard into her.

"Yes Ed. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard baby!"

"Eddy's gonna fuck you Annie," he said as he spread her legs apart and held them with his knees. He took his index finger and ran it across her swollen clit. "Eddy's gonna fuck his little slut good!" Once again he moved his cock forward and pushed it to the hilt. Ann's eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back slightly as she felt him enter her once more. "Yesssssssss," she moaned as he pushed deeply into her. Ed continued to watch as his dick moved in and out of Ann's hairless pink pussy, her lips puckering, seeming to stretch to the limit each time he pulled it out.

Annie's pussy was on fire now. Her whole world revolved around the cock that was moving in and out of her. She spread her legs wide giving him the deepest possible entrance. Ed continued frigging her clit with his finger as he pounded hard in and out.

"YES!" she squealed as he pushed his hips hard into hers, "YES! YES! YES!" Ed moved forward and nibbled on her neck, biting hard enough to leave a mark. Annie wrapped her legs around Ed's hips and pulled him tight, feeling her orgasm start to begin. Ann's hands slipped from the confines of her torn blouse and she put her arms around his neck and pulled him tight against her breasts. The odor of his body filled his nose as she pulled him tight and dug her nails into his shoulders. Losing all inhibition, Annie met every thrust of Ed's hips with one of her own. "Fuck me Ed," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

Sliding his hands behind Ann's back, he moved them down to her buttocks and squeezed them. "Nnnnnngggggggg! Oh FUCK YES!!!!!" she yelled as her orgasm peaked. She trembled and pulled his hips so tightly against hers that he was hardly able to move. "Oh SHIT!!!!!!" she moaned as she felt his first blast of hot cum shoot against her insides.

"Unnnnggggggg!" Ed moaned as he stiffened and pumped his wife's body full of his hot sperm. Annie held him tightly until she felt his cock go soft inside her. The juices of his cock had made her pussy slick and when she released his hips, he easily pulled out.

Ann held on tight, not wanting to let go of her husband, but all good things must end. Ed rolled off of his wife and lay there beside her panting. His body was wet with perspiration but Ann didn't care. She was happier than she had been in a very long time.

"Anything else I can get for you Eddie?" she asked tracing circles on his chest.

"As a matter of fact Annie, you can get your ass out of bed and fix me a drink!"

Ann squeezed her husband tight and left the room and when she returned with his drink, he was putting his clothes back on.

"Where are you going Eddy?" she asked him, her disappointment apparent on her face.

"I've got to go back to work Annie. I am so swamped!" Ed looked at his watch. "In fact Ann, I am so far behind I may not get back till late."

"You fucking asshole!" she yelled, pulling her arm back and throwing his drink at him. He ducked and the glass barely missed him, crashing against the wall. "Nice try Annie," he laughed as he walked past his wife and swatted her hard one time on the ass.

Ann followed Ed as he walked down the staircase and she watched in disbelief as he picked up his keys and walked to the door. He paused for a second and turned to his wife. "Oh and don't forget Annie," he said as he walked to his wife, kissing her on the cheek and patting her behind. "Do try and do something with those hips would you?"

Ann walked to the kitchen, still wearing just her stockings and picked up a wine bottle. "Fucking asshole," she said as she poured it into the glass and raising it as if in a toast to her husband. "I've still got time to make that job interview!"

To be continued...

12