Ann Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Hot fun in the Southwest.
2.3k words
4.26
29.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vk6033
vk6033
12 Followers

It was another gorgeous day in the Southwest, and I was feeling restless. I had an itch in my pussy I needed to scratch, and my boyfriend was out of town.

Oh – by the way – I'm Ann. And, truth be told, my pussy loves to be filled, and I just love sex. I really love my boyfriend's big cock; I love to feel it fill my pussy, I love it in my mouth, and I love his cum – in whatever hole.

But, I do still have some fantasies unfulfilled. Maybe one day, I'll get up the nerve to ask my boyfriend if we can have a three-way with one of his buddies. He doesn't like to share, though, so I'm not sure that will ever happen.

So, anyway, I went for a drive and headed east out of Albuquerque on I-40, heading for Madrid. There were a lot of art shops there... and places I wanted to check out on the way. I got off the highway and headed north on 14. It was desolate in between the towns; it wouldn't be a good place to be if you needed help.

But that didn't bother me. In fact, I was looking for a bit of isolation, so I wouldn't keep thinking about that itch in my pussy. Damn, just thinking that got me wetter. Gotta get my mind off sex....

I got jolted out of my reverie by a loud BAM! And my car started to wobble – almost out of control! I squeezed the wheel tight and steered off the road, skidding to a stop.

My heart was pounding; my breasts were heaving as I panted. And, damn! ... my pussy was still hot. I sat still a minute as my pounding heart slowed down. Then I got out to see what happened.

I circled around my car, and saw what was left of my right front tire. There was a huge gash – it was a total loss. I knew I'd need some help to get that replaced, so I pulled out my cell to call.... and there was no service. Shit. What now? There were no cars that I could see, and not many people traveled on this road.

There was nothing I could do but wait.

So, I got in the car, rolled down all the windows, and waited for someone to pass by. I was in the open, and the car got hot quickly. I was covered with a sheen of sweat; I could feel a trickle run between my breasts, and beads were running down my face. Even so, my pussy was starting to really want attention.

I thought, "What the hell?" I hiked up my sundress, slid my hand down my belly and to my pussy. I started to rub my mound, and my fingers brushed my pussy lips. I could feel my clit in my palm. You see, I have a nice, thick clit. It's the kind you can really run your finger around, and almost jerk off like a little cock.

I grabbed and pulled my pussy lips a few times – I like the feeling when I really stretch them then release; it's kind of like a little "snap" in my snatch, so to speak. I was really wet; with both pussy juice and sweat. And I was starting to feel really good....

And then I heard a motorcycle engine.

I pulled my hand out of my pussy and got out. I could see two motorcycles approaching. My first thought was fear – maybe I should hide and wait for someone else. Then I realized that it could be a long time until someone else showed up. So I flagged them down.

It was two guys on Harleys. When I saw them, I felt a few things at once – relief – because they could help me; fear – because of what they might do to me; and this caught me by surprise – I felt lust. My pussy got wetter, and in some way I hoped they wouldn't be perfect gentlemen.

They got off their bikes and walked toward me. One was tall and solidly built; the other was equally solid, but shorter. I nervously called out, "Hi. Thanks for stopping. I could use some help."

The taller one asked, "What kind of help do you need?"

"Well," I said, walking to the front of the car, "my tire's got a hole in it, and I don't know how to put on the spare."

"Yeah, we can help you with that. Open your trunk." I did, and they got to work. They took off their riding jackets, and I could see they had tank tops on – lots of muscle. And their bulges were looking pretty nice too.... I tried not to pay too much attention since I didn't want them to get the wrong idea – or maybe I did.

But, I realized it wouldn't be safe. After all, I didn't know them at all. It's best to thank them for their help, offer some money, and let them get on their way. I didn't have long to think about it, though, since the car was jacked up and they were already putting on the spare.

Once they were done and put the jack and the flat in the trunk, the taller guy asked, "Need help with anything else?" Part of me really wanted to say yes, but I didn't.

"I think I'm OK now, and I'm really glad you stopped. I'd like to pay you for your time." I held out a $50 bill – I didn't want to irritate them under these circumstances. They looked, and laughed a bit.

"We don't want your money – but you do got somethin' we like real well." He stepped up and put his hand on my ass. I stepped back, saying I really didn't want to do that. I offered more money instead. "It's not money we want" was all he said. Then he reached out and put his big hand right on my pussy mound.

I stepped back again, starting to panic. "I said I don't want to do that. If you don't want money, then just leave." I stepped back another step. This time, he stepped right up to me, and the shorter guy got behind me. He reached his arms around me and grabbed my ass. Then I felt the other guy's hands on my tits.

A flash of desire shot through me, followed by panic. I wanted to bolt and fuck at the same time... and their hands really felt good on my pussy and tits... so I sagged and gave in to desire.

They felt my resistance give way. They knew right then that I'd give them a fuck for their troubles. I put one hand in front, and one in back, and grabbed both their crotches. "Oh shit, there's a lot of meat here" flashed through my mind. That flash ignited my fire.

I moaned as the two men assaulted my pussy and tits through my dress. I felt my pussy getting wetter and hotter, and my nipples poked out hard against my dress. The two men took charge; one lifted my dress over my head, and the other stripped my panties. I was naked, there on the side of the road, for anyone to see – and I didn't care. All I wanted was cock.

The taller one was standing in front of me. I squatted, loosened his belt, and dropped his pants. His cock bounced out, half-hard. I put my hand around the base, and inhaled the head. I felt his cock grow and get hard as I sucked it. Then I felt a tongue split my pussy lips open. I ground my pussy into the face under me as I sucked off the other cock.

After a moment the tongue disappeared. He got up and stood next to his friend. I stopped sucking and saw a large bulge in the front of his jeans. I dropped his pants, and my jaw dropped too – his cock was HUGE. I just had to have that cock in my mouth.

I put a hand on his shaft and couldn't close around it. I opened wide, and stretched my lips over the head. It was too big to get more than the head in my mouth, and there wasn't much room to move my tongue around and lick the head. I gave up after a moment, and simply said, "Fuck me." I had no idea how he'd get that monster inside me, but I desperately wanted him to try.

He laid on his back, and I squatted over him. I grabbed his cock and put it at the entrance to my pussy – and sank down slowly. I felt pain at first as my pussy lips stretched to fit his thick cock. Once the head got in the stretch eased a bit; I could feel his cockhead stretching the walls of my cunt apart – further apart than they've been stretched before.

The friction felt incredible. My stretched pussy was on fire, and wanted more. I felt massively full, and couldn't take the full length – but I got most of it. I slowly leaned forward and lifted up. His cockhead pulled hard against the walls of my pussy, and a solid wave of pleasure made my pussy spasm.

I pushed back down, starting to ride him. I felt the other guy start tonguing my ass as I slowly fucked his friend. Feeling his tongue on my asshole as my pussy was being stretched to its limit was all I could take. My orgasm hit like a tsunami. I kept rocking on his cock while my pussy contracted and my ass was getting reamed. I collapsed, panting – but neither of them had gotten off yet, and I knew they weren't done with me.

As I lay panting, I felt something firm poke at my asshole. I reached back and felt a cock. The taller guy had his cock right at my entrance while his friend was still stretching the hell out of my pussy. I felt the pressure increase, and my hole began to give way. I didn't move, and my ass hurt a moment as his cock head widened my hole. I felt his cock enter my ass, and I could feel it inside me as he began to stroke – pushing up against the cock in my pussy.

His stroking got faster, and harder. Thankfully the guy on the bottom didn't move – I think I would have screamed in agony if he did. He waited as his friend pounded the shit out of my ass.

At first I started to moan; then I started to scream as his cock in my ass gave me my second orgasm. I felt the waves of pleasure roll over me, and my hips, of their own accord, gyrated to the waves of my cum. Then I felt him slam his cock in to the hilt, and felt it spasm as he filled my ass with his cum.

I felt each shot in my bowels; I felt him start to rock his cock in and out a bit as he finished. He began to slide in and out again, and I could feel the slickness of his cum start to ooze out from around his cock as he rocked in my ass. Finally, he stopped and withdrew.

Once he was out, I started to fuck his friend with abandon. Up and down on that thick cock – a cycle of stretch/release, stretch/release, over and over as my pussy lit on fire and my clit rode on his cock. I felt another orgasm growing, and I also felt his cock in me, and it was twitching hard. He was about to cum.

I felt his cock spasm as I kept building toward another orgasm. I felt his cum blast into me as his cock slammed into me, almost to the hilt. There was no room in my pussy for his cum, and I could feel it oozing between us, making his cock more slippery - and that was enough for me. My third orgasm tore through me as I moved up and down on his cock.

After I finished, I felt his cum sliding down as his cock began to soften, and felt some of it begin to drip out of my pussy around his deflating cock. My pussy and ass were both sore, as were my legs. I groaned as I got off him, and rolled onto the ground on my back for a moment to catch my breath.

I got up, and they were getting their pants on. I wasn't sure about what to say, so I just said, "Thanks for stopping." They both laughed, and the taller one replied, "Glad we could help." They walked back to their bikes and I slipped into my sundress. They rode off, and I could feel their cum making my pussy and ass slick as I walked back to my car. I noticed I really enjoyed that sensation – the sliding feeling from my pussy lips and ass, both slick and leaking cum.

Just out of curiosity, I hiked up one leg onto my car bumper, lifted my sundress, and rubbed my fingers over my cum-slickened pussy and ass. Even though it was all sore, it felt really good to rub my tender pussy and swollen clit. I dropped my foot off the bumper, and put my fingers to my mouth to suck them clean. I realized then that I felt truly satisfied.

I got in my car, and thought that I'd really love to do that again.

vk6033
vk6033
12 Followers