All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 43'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

I'm on Chapter 84 of your original "Ann A Love Story" series and was pleasantly surprised to see this show up in my Follow list. I haven't been commenting on the other series since it is several years old but want you to know I am enjoying it very much. I wont read this one out of sequence but will respond again when I get to it probably in a week or so. I have other writers I am following also and suddenly everyone is posting new episodes! Lucky me!!!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oldsage_1, take your time to savor and appreciate the chapters up through Ann and Neil's wedding along with their adventures in "The Married Years". I still think that Ann and Neil are the hottest couple on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...