Anna and Elizabeth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna jumped, clutching her gown to her as the door opened. She waited, the rustle of clothes, feeling the mattress sink, then the touch of fingers on her shoulder. She trembled as he pulled her back.

"Hey, it's ok, really. I just want to be with you, to hold you. I kind of, I really like you, a lot." Tommy breathed against the soft lines of her neck as he pulled her back against him and they lay down in the darkness.

They lay there for many minutes as Anna calmed, knowing it was her Tommy. His sweet words warmed her heart. She felt his fingers laying over her breast lightly flicking over her nipple. Her cheeks growing warm Anna snuggled back against him tighter. His arm tightened around her and she felt his hardness pressing against her thigh. She thought of how sweet, how wonderful he was that he just did not just take her, use her as the others would. That he just held her, warm and secure. Still, Anna knew he had needs, could feel them against her and as she had always done with Tom, now it was Tommy. She slowly reached down clasping him in her hand, her fingers wrapping around him tightly, the warmth almost burning her palm... Anna pulled him closer, guiding him, her knee pulling up. A muffled cry of her own need slipped from her lips gasping as she pushed him inside her. His arms tightened around her as he thrust himself deep within her... as easily as she might thread her needle...

They made their way home in the early morning darkness vowing that it was to be finished. Miss Marie had some kind words before they left and had promised their secret was safe. Weeks had passed and a sense of their daily routine had returned. Anna and Elizabeth sat at Anna's kitchen table.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth, what are you staring at, what are you thinking," asked Anna as she watched her dearest friend stare morosely out the window.

She turned and looked at Anna, "You know, they still ask for us?"

"Who, where?" Anna asked as she carried the dirty coffee cups to the sink.

"Jimmy, and Tommy. They still go to Carsonville on occasion but Miss Marie puts them off. She's keeping her promise, but they still ask."

"Really? But, I thought... Still? They ask for us? They don't go with anyone else? How do you know all this?"

"I know Anna, no, no one else. Their going to Carsonville tonight."

"Oh, I did hear Tommy say something about going somewhere."

Elizabeth turned picking up her handbag, "Well, I really have to go Anna. It's getting late and I have some things to do." She walked out the front and started down the path.

Anna watched her friend as she left...

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth wait.... wait..." as she ran to her pulling her around.

"You're going aren't you. Tell me Elizabeth, you're going aren't you."

Elizabeth looked at her and then turned once more making her way down the path.

"Elizabeth... Elizabeth..." Anna cried.

She stopped, turning back again to wait for Anna.

"Elizabeth," Anna whispered. "Please... take me with you."

*

(If someone should like to continue this adventure, feel free to do so. Please send me a copy to read to see where you take it)

12