Anna and Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solrac
Solrac
94 Followers

As Jimmy led Elizabeth away toward the far corner of the store and Tommy pulled Anna toward the store room door the women looked back at each other with near terror while the warm bourbon allowed them to each be guided to their fate.

As the door closed behind them and the dim lantern was set in the corner Anna was quietly gasping almost in a swoon with her heart pounding. She collapsed to her knees on the feather mattress and regaining a hairsbreadth of thought quickly reached turning the lamp off and made sure her mask still covered her face.

She lay down shaking, wondering what she could do. It was not supposed to have been like this.

"Hey, come on, we can have a little light can't we?"

"No, leave it off please. This is fine," Anna whispered with the horror of what was to happen.

Anna's thoughts swirled. There was nothing she could do. If her husband found out what she and Elizabeth had planned to do, he would throw her out into the street. The entire town would know. How could it have gone so wrong?

Anna was slightly dizzy, warm and the room spun slowly. She fixed her eyes on the shadow that was Tommy to slow the spin. He turned her to her back and his hand reached to touch the bare skin below her throat and then slipped toward her breast. Her hand grabbed his as she felt him pulling her blouse open.

"Hey, now come on girl. I'll be good. Ya know, me and Jimmy ain't exactly what everyone thinks. We done this a few times. Just our Pa's don't know of it. You just lay there and let me show you."

He pulled her hand away and pushed her arm over her head. With the bourbon warming her veins and her mind slowly spinning her breath came in short quiet gasps. She heard the quiet rustle of his clothes. Then felt him move closer beside her. She could feel her heart pounding beneath his fingers as they slowly slipped over her breast.

Turning her head side to side she hoarsely whispered, "Please, oh God please no, don't."

""Ma'am, you haven't done this before much have you?"

Her head quickly turning side to side only made her thoughts spin faster with her muffled plea of, "No, no."

"Hey, its okay, I'll be real slow."

Anna bit her lip and tears slipped over her temple as his fingers slipped across her nipple. They lingered, flirting with the nubbin, toying and then pushed the material aside as she felt warm breath caress her skin. She turned her head in despair wishing for this to be over that she may escape and forever hide within her bedroom.

Warm lips slipped over the soft skin of her breast. Anna's hands clenched and her eyes shut tightly trying helplessly to put away the thing that was happening as Tommy touched her nipple. His tongue made slow circles over the pale pink areola then his lips coaxed her nipple between them sucking her nipple deeper into his mouth as his tongue quickly flicked back and forth. His hand slipped across her breast to lightly toy and coax the other to a pliant stiffness. He sucked carefully on the pink tip feeling it grow and swell between his lips.

Anna closed her eyes against the little shivers slipping through her breasts. Tom had never spent much time doing anything like that. Then she clenched her teeth denying, pushing away the thought and the tingling sensations. Her nipples were hard and swollen now, the skin flushed with warm blood from the efforts of his lips. Yet she closed her mind tightly against the feelings, wishing only for this to be over.

She felt his hand slip over her skirt and lift the hem to her waist. She reached to push it down but Tommy caught her hands and pushed them away. As one hand held her the other tugged at her ruffled panties pulling them over her hips. He let go and moved down to pull them free of her ankles. Tommy grasped her skirt and pushed it up over her breasts. With a little cry of despair Anna pulled the hem over her face, grasping it tightly between her teeth.

She held her legs tightly together as his hands slipped up her thighs, over the soft thick curls and caressed the warm skin in the hollow of her hips. Tommy tried to slip his fingers between them, but she held them tightly together.

"Oh girl," Tommy whispered, "I think I can do something to help you let up a little."

Anna expected him to move over her and push his way between her thighs forcing them apart... almost hoping he would hurry, to finish this, yet... it was warm lips that touched them, kissing them, slowly moving higher.

She gasped reaching to push him away, to turn away.

Anna groaned through the dress material between her teeth, "No, oh no, you can't, what are you doing?"

He pushed her back holding her as she realized her movements had allowed his hand to slip between her thighs.

"Quiet, it will be okay, just lay there a moment more."

Once again she felt his warm lips move against her skin. His tongue slipped between her thighs next to his fingers. Closer, his hand slipping ever so near... touching the soft curls concealing her treasures... his warm breath caressing her skin...

Anna's eyes were wide as she looked up at the ceiling. "Never, never, had she thought of such a thing, Tom had never... he was going to... there... Oh my God, what is he going to do, oh please no, somehow stop this..." her breath was coming in gasps as she trembled.

She felt his hand move higher and pull her skin tightly. She felt the coolness of the air just before his warm breath touched her... there, where she had never been touched in such a way. She gasped as she tried to pull her hips away yet the warmth followed... The warmth touched her, slowly encircling, then slipping away... warm breath... the tip of his tongue slipping over her... circling... tormenting... then lips back again to gently encircle her clit.

Anna's hands clenched tightly, her nails cutting into her palms. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she turned her head away forcing her consciousness elsewhere far away.

Warm lips moved slowly over her clit. His tongue slipped in small teasing circles over and over as he smiled knowingly. His hand lightly massaged, caressing the warm soft skin above her knees. He sensed more than he actually felt, her thighs begin to waiver.

Her sense of time... all lost, Anna was tortuously pulled back from her reverie, her escape... to warm lips still coaxing hidden desires from within her. With despair she realized her thighs were no longer tightly closed and his hand was between them, his fingers touching her, yet, not just touching... but moving slowly back and forth over the warm swells that had become moist...

With a soft cry of despair she felt her thighs surrender to his hands pushing them open, her knees yield as he lifted them, opening her completely. Her thighs, knees abandoning her as they opened baring her secrets. His tongue slipped easily between the slippery swells moving back and forth, deeper each time... yet deeper... then... as Anna caught her breath...inside her.

Her eyes were wide, her lips lightly parted, breath quickening as she felt her hips utterly betray her, lifting for his touch. Lifting to accept, to lure his warmth deeper. Accepting, and then aching for the plunder of her most hidden sweetness by his searching tongue. Shivers swam over her. Tingles of pleasure warmed her skin, her cheeks flushing as ripples of yearning cried from her hips.

Anna clenched the hem between her teeth tightly, yet... for her silence... or her pleasure... as Tommy's tongue slipped back and forth inside her, then pausing to slide slowly back and forth between the soft swells that had once hid her treasures, yet now opened so easily for her wet sweetness to be stolen.

Her face turned away under her skirt she felt him move over her. Holding her breath in anticipation... his hand grasped hers pulling it down, pushing it against his hardness. She jerked trying to escape yet Tommy was much too strong and pushed her hand against him as her fingers encircled his cock.

Her heart pounded in her ears screaming at her to stop yet the hardness filling her hand burned her palm... she felt his hips move and the warm shaft slide between her fingers. Hazily, almost dreamlike she felt her hand begin to move back and forth feeling the velvet softness of the head brush across her wrist. As he moved forward Anna closed her eyes guiding him to her opening. Slipping the warm velvety head between her swollen labia... deeper... her fingertips loosening as he pushed deeper between the soft warm swells. Her hand pulled quickly from between them and returned over her head her knees lifting higher to accept him as Tommy thrust forward, driving himself completely inside her, shamefully easy.

As he paused feeling the warm clasping wetness of her Anna slightly shuddered with despair, Oh my God, oh dear God... my son...

Over and over he moved. Slowly thrusting the entire length of his cock inside her then withdrawing to the very tip... until she felt herself begin to close... then pushing back inside her again.

Slowly he quickened and Anna instinctively opened wider for him, the betrayal of her body so long ago, now complete as the sinful pleasure of his thrusts flowed over her. Her pussy in an almost wanton desperation clenched tightly to his cock each time he pulled away. She had never felt like this before. This pleasure forbidden her. As he began to pound against her she suddenly realized her ankles were now locked behind his driving hips, her own hips thrusting to meet him and with a soft crying wail, that her hands gripped his forearms tightly.

Faster, harder he pressed against her and Anna knew... he would finish soon... as his muscles tightened, tensing... as he moaned exploding inside her, filling her with his warmth she felt a rushing, a hot wave flowing over her as her pussy clenched convulsing over and over against the spurting hardness inside her, her neck muscles straining as her chin pushed down against her breast, her fingers digging deep into his arms... and she came, shuddering with a low guttural wail that tapered off in a soft cry...

She lay there gasping beneath Tommy, wondering at the incredible feeling she had just experienced, terrified that she had felt it, with him. As he moved away slipping from her she turned to her side pushing her skirt down. As he reached for the lantern she quickly leapt to her feet and throwing the door open ran across the room and out into the night fleeing for the darkness, the safety of her bedroom.

A few days passed......

Anna looked up from her sewing as Elizabeth stepped inside. From her bag she pulled Anna's ruffled panties.

"Anna, how could you, you left me. Oh my God Anna," as she collapsed into a chair. "You don't know, you were to be with me. I had to let all of them. Sam was mad that you ran off so I had to let... oh God, all of them. Oh Anna, what happened?"

Anna looked down shamefaced over the abandonment of her dearest friend.

"Elizabeth, I'm so sorry, truly I am. Something happened that I don't know, that I can explain, that I can share, even with you."

"What Anna, please tell me. What? You must tell me, you owe it to me Anna."

"Oh Liz, with Tommy, something I never felt, a sinful pleasure, at the end. I cannot live with it, yet now, I cannot live without it. Sometimes it screams with need inside me, I find myself looking, staring at... at men, at Tommy, wondering. Oh God Elizabeth I am so ashamed."

Quickly holding her tightly Elizabeth whispered, "Oh Anna, you've never? You've never came before? You know, had an orgasm?"

"No, oh no, I didn't know."

"Oh Anna, don't be ashamed, it can be wonderful."

"But Liz," she cried, "With Tommy."

"I know, I don't know what to do now myself. It's very hard, living there now, with Jimmy. I just don't know how to act or what to say. It feels so strange."

"What happened Elizabeth, with you, please tell me. I've felt so terrible about leaving you, but I couldn't stop."

Elizabeth hugged Anna tightly.

"Oh my dear Anna, I am so... I don't know, I will try to relive it for you. If you will have understanding for me as I have worried over my thoughts, my feelings."

"Oh Elizabeth, yes, yes you know I shall, please tell me... you must."

Solrac
Solrac
94 Followers
12