Anna and Joel - The Piper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna jumps up. "Roll over on your front I want to give you a massage," she said. Joel never said no to an Anna massage.

"Now you know the rules, eyes closed, no talking, just 'mmmmmm' if you like it or squeals if you don't, ok."

"Mmmmm," Joel replies obediently.

She grabs the baby oil from the dresser and climbs on her husband's back. She starts by massaging his neck. Anna loves Joel's body. He is not built like the magazine cover boy that Emilio was, Joel's body is leaner, but there is a latent power there. He had been working out hard lately and is tight. She works his neck, shoulders, arms, hands; her fingers taking time on each muscle group.

She climbs off Joel's back. "Off with your boxers," she said as she pulls them down and off, tossing them across the room.

She works his back and then buttocks. She spreads his legs and starts on his toes, feet, and calves. It feels so nice he almost falls asleep; having this intimacy with Anna again is magical. Now she's working his legs, then the inside of his thighs, her hands brush against his balls and he is awake. Blood begins to fill his cock.

Joel lets out a long soft, "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Roll over," she purrs.

Again, he does as he is told.

She moves next to him and pours oil on his chest. He sneaks a peek at her lovely little tits, her erect nipples pushing out against the fabric of her nightie.

"Close them," she demands.

She works down his torso to his groin, then skips his now semi-erect penis and pours oil on his thighs. "Spread them," she tells him.

Joel spreads his legs wide, his penis now aching for her touch.

"Are you ready for this," she asks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Joel moans as he raises his hips in anticipation.

She squeezes some oil onto his cock and balls. One hand works his balls, while the other hand gently traces and caresses the length of his shaft, her delicate fingertips gliding up and down, leaving the sensitive head alone.

"You have waited a long time. You are not going to last another minute. I will do you a deal, I will jack you off but then I am going to sit on your face until I am satisfied, deal?" she asks.

"Yes, yes, anything," he replies.

"Until I am satisfied? "

"Yes, yes, yes, please."

"Spread them more," she commands.

She squeezes more oil onto his cock.

"DAMN!" she says as the lid comes off the oil bottle. The entire contents empty onto his cock and balls. Her hand that was playing with his balls now forms a cup below them to protect the mattress from all the oil. Her index finger accidently presses again his anus.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"The dirty man likes his ass played with." She laughs.

She forgets about the pool of oil and wriggles her index finger against his anus while her other hand goes back to stroking his hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

She wriggles and pushes her index finger into his anus, to the first joint.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

She wraps her hand around his cock, stroking it hard. Her index finger is moves back and forth against the tension of his anus.

She stops, "We have a deal, until I am completely satisfied?"

"Yes, yes, please," Joel begs.

She strokes harder now, grabbing the head of her husband's cock with her oily hand. Her finger pushes deeper up into his ass. He comes, shooting months of pent-up cum onto his belly.

Anna whispers, "Oh God, yes that is such a turn-on, watching all that cum. Now it's my turn."

She slides up his body and squats over his face.

"Ready?" she asks.

He replies by poking out his tongue. She lowers herself onto him and he starts to lick her. Something's strange, the taste? He can taste his own cum; when she slid up him she collected all his cum on the way.

"Don't stop now bad boy, lick it up, and then get me off."

She has done this on purpose. She grabs his hair and pulls him onto her. His tongue finds her clit and goes to work. It takes only seconds before she is moaning and shaking on top of him. She orgasms and slides down, back onto his chest.

Joel smiles. "That was very naughty."

"Come on, you loved it! I have wanted to give you a taste of your own cum for years... you didn't seem to mind."

"Happy?" he asks.

"Very happy, but not completely satisfied yet. Go slowly this time and leave my clit alone, it is very tender," she says as she slides back onto his face.

12