Anna and Uncle Frank

Story Info
College-bound niece stays with uncle while checking schools.
1.7k words
4.15
99.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading Literotica for quite awhile, but this is my first stab at posting. Hopefully my time is not wasted!! And hopefully those of you who read this feel that your time is not wasted!!

*

"Um, Anna? Is this um, yours? I found it on the computer desk."

Uncle Frank was standing in the doorway to the spare room (my room for the next 2 weeks) holding a small blue object. He was blushing but had a small smile on his face.

I looked up at him and immediately wanted to die!!! He was holding my VIBRATOR!!!!! I had been incredibly horny after my plane ride and had gotten online on his computer and read some stories and used the vibrator to relieve myself. I can't believe I had forgotten to pick it up!!

My name is Anna. I'm 18 years old and I live in California. I was at Uncle Franks in New York City for a couple weeks for college interviews. Uncle Frank had been at work all day and I didn't have anything scheduled today, so I was just hanging out at the apartment, enjoying the time without my parents hanging over my shoulder asking me what I was doing. Maybe I should describe myself. I'm 5'7, 130lbs, shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I have perky 34C tits and a great ass. I've been told I'm hot.

Uncle Frank is my mother's brother. He's always been my favorite uncle and I've always had kind of a crush on him. When I was younger, I used to tell people he was my boyfriend. He's 38 now and totally gorgeous. He's got dark wavy hair, piercing green eyes, a 6 pack to die for and an amazing ass. He's never been married, mostly because he concentrates on work a lot. He's a stock broker, so he's really busy. During this 2 weeks though, he was going to take some time off to show me the city. I really want to go to school here, and he wants me to get to know the city before I move.

I tried to be as cool and collected as I could and stood up from my bed and walked toward him. "Yes, it's mine. Duh, Uncle Frank. Who else's would it be?" I bumped his hip with mine and grinned at him, plucking the toy from his fingers.

"Uh, yeah, ok" he replied. "Um, are you hungry?"

"Sure, you gonna cook or you want me to?"

"I was thinking about ordering out." He said. "There's a great deli down the block. Plus, they deliver."

I grinned to myself as I slowly bent over and slid the vibrator into the drawer of the nightstand. I kept my knees straight, knowing he was checking me out. If my skirt was a bit shorter and I wasn't wearing panties, Uncle Frank would have had an eyeful of bare ass with my pussy lips peeking out from between my legs. As it was, I'm sure he was getting an eyeful, just not a bare one.

I straightened up quickly and whipped my head around, certifying what I already knew...he was checking me out. I quickly slid my eyes down to the front of his pants and saw the first signs of a bulge. I felt a wave of lust come over me and a slight tingle erupted between my legs.

We walked to the kitchen and he pulled the deli menu off the fridge. We decided what we wanted and I went into the living room and flopped down on the couch, flipping the TV on. My skirt rode up a bit but I didn't bother to pull it back down. My feet were pointing toward the kitchen, so when Uncle Frank walked in, he had a pretty decent view. I ignored the doorway, but I knew when he walked in. I heard him gasp.

"Um, 20 minutes or less and we'll be eating." He said. "I'm going to go change my clothes and get started on some stuff for work." He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, handed me a 20 and walked down the hall.

I kind of zoned out, ignoring the TV and thinking about what had happened...the look on Uncle Frank's face when he brought me my vibrator...catching him checking me out...not caring if he could see up my skirt...

BUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! "Get it Anna!!! It's dinner!! I'll be out in a minute!" Uncle Frank hollered from the office. I flipped the TV off, answered the door, handed the guy the money, took the change and the food and went to the kitchen. Uncle Frank walked in to the kitchen right behind me.

"OK, I'm taking vacation time for the next 3 days, but I'm going to have to do some stuff here either tonight or tomorrow." He said.

"That's cool." I replied. "I really appreciate you taking time off for me. I know you hate to do that!"

"Yeah, I do, but it will be fun." He said, smiling "It will be nice having you here full time too, once school starts. There's a lot to do here!" He genuinely seemed excited, so the guilty feeling I had in the pit of my stomach faded out.

"This smells fabulous!" I raved, realizing just how hungry I was.

"Best deli by far." He said, reaching around me to get to the glasses in the cabinet. Without thinking, I backed up into him, pressing my ass into his crotch softly. I heard him sigh and he stopped reaching and leaned into me. I decided to throw caution to the wind. Tell the truth and shame the Devil. All that good stuff. I turned toward him and pulled his hand off the cabinet door and put it around my waist, slid my hands up around his neck and leaned into him.

"Anna, we can't..." his voice trailed off as my lips met his.

"Mmm hmm" I muttered against them. Slowly my lips parted and my tongue creeped out, tracing the outline of his soft mouth. Both of his arms were around my waist now, rubbing the small of my back, pulling me against him. His mouth opened and our tongues found each other.

"Anna..." he muttered as he pulled away from me. "Let's eat"

He turned and instead of reaching for regular drinking glasses this time, he took two wine glasses down from the rack behind him. I set the food out on plates and sat down at the table. He sat facing me, with a bottle of wine he had pulled from the fridge. He poured the two glasses full and passed me one. The food was just as good as it smelled and we ate as though we hadn't eaten in weeks.

After finishing, Uncle Frank filled our glasses again and we walked into the living room. He sat his glass down on the mantle and leaned over to start a fire. I took the opportunity to gaze at his tight ass. He had put on a pair of jogging shorts when he changed and even though they were loose, there was still complete definition when he was bent over. I was about to walk over to him when he stood up and turned toward me.

"Why don't you go change into something more comfy and I'll get things squared away in here." He had a small smile on his face, almost a smirk.

"Squared away...crazy stock broker lingo?" I said smartly, rolling my eyes at him. I turned to walk around the edge of the couch and past him and he swatted my behind as I turned away. "Thank you sir, may I have another?" I shot at him, winking.

"If you're good." He replied.

I hurried down the hall, excited and tingling. I felt like something was going to happen. I KNEW something was going to happen. And I wanted it. I wanted him. I turned into the bedroom I was calling mine for the next 2 weeks and closed the door behind me. Pawing through my bags, I found what I was looking for. I pulled my hair out of the clip and shook it out. Stripping out of my skirt and shirt, I ran my hands over my tits, down my stomach and to the growing wetness between my thighs. Panties or no panties? I thought to myself. Sure, panties, leave more to reveal! I slid my arms into the nightie I had pulled out of my bag. I had bought it just for this trip. I was planning on teasing Uncle Frank, but it turned out I wasn't going to have to! I giggled to myself as I looked in the mirror. The sheer cream material set off my tan perfectly. The spaghetti straps and plunging neckline made my shoulders and tits look incredible. It fell to just above my knees, showing off my legs. "Look out Frankie, here I come!" I muttered as I walked to the door.

I heard soft music playing as I opened the door and ventured out into the hall. The lights had been dimmed and a fluffy comforter had been laid out in front of the fireplace. Wasn't a real fireplace, (it's an apartment, after all) but still gave off a nice glow. I lingered in the doorway, waiting for Uncle Frank to look up. He was on the comforter on the floor, leaning back against a big cushion. The "firelight" was reflecting off of his bare chest. I cleared my throat and he looked up. His eyes traced the outline of my body inside the sheer material of the nightie and I could see the lust in them.

"Come here you" he purred to me, holding out my wine glass.

I glided over towards the comforter and sank to my knees in front of my Uncle Frank. His fingers softly traced down the side of my face, to my neck. He moved them slowly to trace the neckline of my nightie, making my skin break out in goosebumps. I shivered a bit and he smiled at me.

"Are you alright?" he asked sweetly.

"Oh, I'm fine. Totally and completely fine" I replied, leaning toward him.

If you think I should continue...