Anna, My Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
She's never been afraid to try new things.
2.9k words
4.34
46.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I appreciate all of the comments I received so far, even those who were anonymous and very pessimistic towards my writing, though they all have in common that they inspired me to continue writing. So, here's part 2. Before you read it though, I strongly suggest that you read part 1, if you haven't already. If anyone likes this part, or not, let me know.

***

As in most x-rated movies it actually didn't take much more than a minute before the real 'action' started, and like most guys my age, I knew I shouldn't have been able to look anywhere else but the TV-screen by then, especially since the actors, one female, one male, was practising something that at least I wouldn't mind trying - I'm talking about analsex - and this particular couple who were doing it out on the patio, made it look so nasty, so kinky, and as usual I really should have loved watching this movie - but - I was hardly able to concentrate on anything they were doing since I was sitting next to my girlfriend, Anna, who just as the movie was about to start, told me that she was more than willing to let me fuck her in the ass.

It was also very interesting that SHE was the one who made the suggestion - even though I'm pretty sure that the real reason to why she suggested it was because she was totally aware of the fact that her boyfriend, which is me (as if you already didn't know that), was almost obsessed with the thought of analsex.

Anyway: it was truly a dream coming true, and we watched the whole first scene of the movie, as well as the other one - but when the third one started, even though it should have been a very pleasant experience, watching all of the actors different activities, - this time taking place in some living room - it felt like plain torture.

It wasn't painful for my body, but it really was painful for my mind.

Just thinking about the fact that I was sitting next to my girlfriend, who just a moment ago had said that she wanted to try analsex (even though this movie was great) was something I almost couldn't handle, especially since I almost felt like shouting that we should do it right then, without watching the movie.

I was able to control myself though. I actually didn't want to do say, or do ANYTHING that maybe, just maybe, would make her change her mind - for some reason I wasn't too eager finding out - so I just kept my mouth shut.

As the last scene (number 5 to be exact) was ending and even though I was absolutely sure this movie was exactly one hour long, it still felt we'd been sitting there forever. Now though, we were finally watching the credits.

"So, what will we do now?" I asked, hoping the answer would be the same as she promised an hour ago.

"Well," she grinned, "would you like to accompany me into the bedroom, perhaps?" then she stood up, switched off the TV as well as the DVD, and then she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom.

I wasn't really paying any particular attention the bedroom itself, but everything seemed so perfect: the drapes where shut, the bedside lamp was on, giving the small, otherwise very dark room the perfect kind of light.

I watched my girlfriend as she was standing there, right in front of me, wearing a small, white T-shirt and pair of blue jeans. Both her feet was bare.

Of course, I'd seen her naked many times before, and not only her feet, so it wasn't to hard for me to picture her absolutely naked - but this time it actually felt like the first time I was about to see her body without clothes, my feelings were almost the same as that time too, since I desperately wanted to see her naked!

I think I was more nervous in that situation than I'd been when we first saw each other naked though, mostly because I was about to fulfil something I'd only been dreaming about so far - more precisely, ever since my early teens, shortly after I'd found a couple of porno magazines with 'those' kind of picture in them - and it actully sort of felt like I was going to loose my virginity once again.

We started of kissing each other like we usually do, as well as caressing each other's bodies with our hands just the way we know the other one wants to be touched.

It feels amazing when she touches me, both her hands is so soft and gentle, and she knows all of my weak spots, not only when it comes to places where she's good at caressing with her hands, and I, of course, know for a fact that SHE enjoys all the ways I'm touching her as well (we've sort of practised a lot) and this time, I was very determined that I was going to make her feel better than she'd ever felt in her entire life, just moments before we went on to some of the more 'extreme' ways of expression our love for eachother.

Of course, I was anxious to get started, but I wasn't going to force myself on her in any sort of way, so I did my best to handle this wonderful situation as calmly as I could.

As we kissed, even though I actually didn't know how we ended there, I found us lying in her comfortable bed.

We were still kissing when it suddenly started to feel as if my whole body was on fire, in a good way though, and judging by the way she started tearing in my T-shirt, obviously eager to get my clothes off, her body was on fire too.

We stopped kissing each other and I quickly removed my T-shirt. I'm not spending too much time at the gym, but the mirror always tells me that my body is nice looking, and I'm quite proud of it.

Then we started kissing again, and I also became aware of that she started to move her right hand down to the button in my jeans. I knew exactly what her intentions were, so I didn't let her go all the way. Instead I, gently, forced her to lie on her back. With me on top of her, she couldn't do anything about that fact that I was removing her small T-shirt, even if she wouldn't have wanted me to. I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra, and as I said, I'd seen every part of her body before, but this time it felt very special to get a good look of those beautiful breasts. They are just about average in size, but the nipples were as hard as if the bedroom was just as cold as it probably was outside the house this time of night.

I like breasts, especially hers, but I did also pay a lot of attention to them since I know how much she likes it. When I wasn't paying attention to one of her nipples with my mouth and tongue, I was caressing the other one with my hands. In short, I did everything to let her know how much I appreciated what she was about to letting me do.

Within a short, but wonderful, matter of time, I stopped playing with her breasts, just so we both would come to our senses before we proceeded.

"This is wonderful," she whispered as she touched my hair.

"I agree," I said, as I debility shifted my body so that my hard cock was resting against right thigh. "Don't tell me you can't feel just how much I'm enjoying this?"

"I sure can feel it," she grinned, "it's like our first time."

There was a brief pause between us, probably because we both were thinking about the wonderful memories we had about our first time together.

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this?" I asked.

"Isn't quite obvious that I do?" she asked me back. "Although, I do think we'll need a bit of lubrication, otherwise I'm sure it will hurt quite a bit, and I don't want that."

Since I didn't want to do anything that would hurt her, especially since it was our first time doing this sort of thing, it didn't take me more than a few seconds to react, and before she knew it, almost before I knew it, I'd searched through both of the nightstands for any sort of lubrication.

But I didn't find any.

"I'll be right back, don't move!" I said before I kissed her and climbed out of the bed, heading for the bathroom. After I'd searched around a bit, I found something we could use, and then I hurried back, not beacuse of I was afraid she wouldn't still be there if had her waiting to long.

She was still there when I came back, and was looking more beautiful than ever.

Right before I entered the bedroom, I removed my socks, something that every male should do before he takes his pants of, and after that I somehow managed to WALK towards the bed.

She was standing up, and now we were standing right in front of each other, just a few inches apart, looking deeply into each other's eyes. Her green eyes were filled with lust, and I guess mine must have looked exactly the same. Although my eyes are blue. We kissed once, and then I started to unbutton her jeans. Then I remembered she was already naked from the waist up, so I moved down to her breasts. And while there, I kissed them as gently as I could, which made her sigh pleasantly. Then I continued on down to her well-rounded hips. I placed both my hands on either side of her hips, and side of her hips, and then I pulled her jeans down, slowly.

Further and further down they went, and I was totally unprepared for the fact that she weren't wearing any panties, but it had become quite obvious when her jeans was finally down by her knees.

Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, as always. The smell of her sex was arousing, and it was really hard for me to resist the urge to clean her sex with my tongue.

Though, I knew what she craved probably as much as I did at that point, especially since she quickly stepped out of her jeans.

Now, she was completely naked, and there was no way I simply just could ignore that wonderful fact.

"What position do you think will be the best?" she whispered after that I was up on my feet again, then she grinned as she continued to unbutton my jeans, "me, standing on all fours, perhaps?"

I nodded, thinking it must be one of the easiest ways to do this.

"Just one thing," she said, "promise you'll take it carefully. Ok?"

"You don't have to tell me that," I reassured her.

We kissed each other one last time before she climbed on top of the bed, standing on all fours with her beautiful ass towards me. It was a beautiful sight, and I almost couldn't believe that this was happening.

But it was, I realised, as I sat down behind her and used both my hands to spread her asscheeks. This time, I couldn't resist my urge to use my tongue, and I started to lick her ass. As I'd expected, she liked it.

A few minutes later, after I'd taken my jeans and boxers of, I greased some of the lubricant onto my finger, smeared it out around her asshole, and then pushed the top of my finger inside of her tight little hole, very slowly, until it wouldn't go in any further. I didn't want to put my whole hand inside of her!

It took me a few minutes since I was so unbelievable careful, but soon I had two of my fingers going in and out of her asshole, and judging by the sounds she was making, she was enjoying her treatment. Once I decided she was loosened up enough, I smeared my cock in with more of the lubricantl, and then I grabbed my cock, placed the top of my it against her asshole, and pushed.

It went it more easily than I'd expected. I'd done really a good job, her asshole widened very easily and the top of my cock just slid right in. I could tell by the way she was breathing that she was enjoying this almost as much as I did, or ever more, and it clearly wasn't uncomfortable for her at all. Only in a good way, I guess.

"Are you ok?" I asked, thinking it was an appropriate question to ask after all. Meanwhile, I was doing my best to not cum too quickly, for obvious reasons.

"It feels nice," she said, "I want more of you inside of me..."

She didn't have to tell me that twice; immediately I started pushing, forcing more and more of my hard, rigid shaft into the tightness of her asshole. When I was all the way in, I repeated this motion again and again. Faster and faster, but still very gently.

It was a warm feeling that was surrounding my cock, just like her other hole, only tighter - and of course - just the sight of my cock go in and out, in and out of her asshole was more than just exciting.

"Oh, fuck me," she groaned, "fuck my asshole real hard."

She was using one of the lines from the movie, and once again, she didn't have to tell me twice.

I couldn't believe that I'd been able to last this long, since it truly was one of the most sexiest situations in my entire life.

Actually, it's a bit of an understatement to say this, but it felt more wonderful than anything in the world!

Well, soon enough, shortly after she'd had her first big orgasm, an orgasm that surely would upset the neighbours, cause of her screaming, I decided it was for me cum as well (I actully didn't have much of an choice!).

It was wonderful, as I said, but I couldn't keep it up forever, no matter how much I wanted this to continue, forver, but I was pretty certain that this wouldn't be the last time we did this sort of activity...

"I'm about to cum," I barley managed to say between my short breaths. "I'm cuming!"

"Oh God," she begged, "cum in my asshole."

She asked for it, and I certainly granted her wish.

I was cuming like I never done before and it was one of the most fulfilling experiences I'd ever felt in my entire life, and I continued to pump her ass a few times before I stopped, saying thank you, over and over, to my amazing girlfriend. We breathed so hard and so fast it was almost as if we'd been participating in a running contest.

After a short while, I finally pulled my (still very hard) cock out of her, and some of my cum was then dripping out of her widened asshole. It was sexy.

Then, while I was lying on my back, while she was lying on her stomach, next to each other in the bed, where the sheets were all messed up - as if this truly had been our first time - we were holding each other's hands.

I was watching the ceiling as if it was the sky we'd been looking at a few hours ago, while we'd been strolling around in the park.

"Anna," I said, suddenly, actually with a bit of hesitation in my voice, "I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate time to say this, but..."

"But what?" she interrupted, curiously and with a smile on her face as she looked at me. I was actually kind of chocked that she seemed to have enjoyed this just as much as I had, but it did indeed feel very good that she'd obviously, and truly had been enjoying it as well.

Since I was wondering if this really wasn't the best of times to say what I was about to say, I hesitated once again, thinking that it would ruin the moment completely. After all, despite the fact it was kinky, dirty, and lots of other things as well, we'd shared something really intimate with each other. After a few more seconds though, I finally came to the conclusion that it wasn't such an bad time after all, telling her what I felt, so I looked at her and said: "I love you, Anna."

The expression of her face was a wonderful combination of her being absolutely surprised, as well as her getting everything she'd ever wanted. It was almost as if she actually was a little bit speechless since she just seemed to be able smile at me.

A few seconds later, she then gave me a soft kiss. She moved her right arm so that was resting over the lower part of my chest.

"I love you too," she whispered, and then she said: "Would you like to do this again tomorrow?"