All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs - Again and Again'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Cuckold Dumb__s

I thought my wife and I had a good marriage and very good relationship but if we was aggravated that each other and we have to be out she knew how to piss me off real quick she would flirt with some other guy and sure enough I've been fight. Yet I never wanted to start a fight but I want to go let somebody hit on me either and I had a hard time walking away from when I felt I was right. One night we were out among friends and a large 6 ft 3 or 4 250 lb black guy you can tell he was arrogant sat on his self which doesn't bother me other than I don't like arrogant guys white or black no matters Game caller doesn't matter cannot tolerate are men. Sure enough I was in a fight again he was tough but he finally gave up and walked away. I walked over to my wife and said that was it if you wanted to be with me no more of the BS like what just happened I will not fight again for her I have fought too many times kind of getting a bad reputation so choose I left go home. Her friends brought her home later two for girlfriends they came in the house with her and we had a very long talk and she said that she would straighten up it wasn't going to happen again. A few months later I had to work late she was pick I told her I would meet up with her and her friends at the club as soon as possible. Sure look when I walked in she was dancing with another guy I walked directly out on the dance floor and tried to cut in the big guy said bug off a****** I'm with her tonight. I look at him and said bug off bigger a****** she is my wife. The big guy swung at me I dodged it and laid into him as hard and fast as I could he went down pretty quick for his size and I was on top of him when two of my buddies pulled me off and told me to cool off that nothing was going on I said really are you that blowing his hands was rubbing her behind. I walked out the door filed for divorce Monday we fought fought fought finally settled and stayed together we did not end up in a divorce. She actually wouldn't even go out with her friends unless I went with him things finally did cool down and work out have faith and just keep your morals . Don't be a Dumb Cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No cuckold here

Let me tell you I really messed up my family for a short night of fun with whom I thought was a friend of ours. My husband and I went to party at a friend's house. My husband Steve had just been injured at work that involved his left leg and ankle also left arm. He had a hard time walking but wouldn't accept the wheelchair he said it was to embarrassing. At the party I stayed with him but he said it was ok for me to mingle. I asked are you sure he replied sure just don't forget I was there with him. I went off mingled and visited with friends. Different guy's asked to dance I really l liked to dance and so did Steve but he was in no condition to dance and I knew he could get jealous and in the past had been in a few fights or guys who tried to go a little to far so I turned them down. I went to check on him 2 of his buddies were talking to him. I asked if he needed anything he said he was ok. His buddies had walked away while we were talking. He said he was surprised I was not dancing I said I didn't want to upset him dancing with other guy's especially sence he couldn't dance. He said it really would be ok to dance some just as long as I danced respectfully to him. I asked are you sure and he said yes just behave. I said ok thank you and went off again. I really don't know what happened but later I found myself in van with a big black guy that Steve and I went to college with. Bits and pieces were coming back to me. I was beyond panic trying to find my clothes and trying to dress slapping and kicking Bob the black guy who apparently was trying to take me again because I could tell someone had had sex with me. When I figured out where I was I tried to go back in our friends house it was dark and locked. I rang the doorbell twice and finally Jack answered and asked what the heck I was doing. I said honestly I didn't know what was going on and where is Steve? Jack said the party was over and where is Steve why wasn't I with him? I said I don't know but I think I really messed up could there be any way he could take me home? He said let him talk to Julie his wife he told me to come on in. When Julie and Jack came downstairs they said with what I had said they had both better take me home. When we got to our house Steve was furious telling me to pack my stuff and get out. Jack and Julie were trying to get him to settle down that a little drinking and dancing couldn't be that bad. Steve grabbed his phone and showed them pictures that he said was different kind of dancing. It was of me having sex with Bob. Jack and Julie said they should leave and Steve asked if they would stay as witnesses till I packed and was gone? I begged and pleaded to try to talk Steve refused. I was served with in 2 weeks he kept the house and our 4 children. I was a total wreak especially sence I couldn't remember what had happened. Even after talking to several of our friends the only thing we figured I had probably been drugged. Some of our friends talked to Steve about what they had thought. He was irrate and wanted to beat the living h___ out of Bob but our friends talked he in to letting it go it had been to long to prove anything. It took about 9 months to get him to start talking to me again and I finally moved back in with my family and building my trust again. About 2 years later Bob was found on a picnic bench at a private park with a strap over his privates. He did recover ok but who ever done it wrote slut master on his chest and back and the police never did find out who done. Thank goodness Steve had an alibi when it had happened because he was questioned by the police. It was tough for awhile and he had told me that I needed to be more responsible and a lot more careful in choosing my company if I expected to remain his wife. We have went to many other parties but I never dance or drink without my Steve is being close by.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing but ducks here. Th author, the story, and especially the “my wife and I “ commenters.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

Well the story was pretty meh, but thankfully nowhere near as bad as the two anonymous poster's stories in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckolding is so much fun for all

I have loved being cuckolded by my wife. Those who have not tried it should not write negative comments.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Friends?

It was a nice story but Idont believe it was written by a woman. It is not the first one that I read where it started with a casserole. Except that the other story they actually had their first on the sofa and later ones in the bedroom. But the husband watching from the bedtoom window is all the same. The thing is how quick they both lost respect for the man that made it all possible for them, and still helped her get together with her lover. Instead of making the husband appreciative of his endeavor they try to make him suffer for getting them together. What a shame that some people take advantage of a situationm instead of being greatful to the person that made it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Giving it a 5

I can see this happening a lot. Not the cuck part but the cheating part. I have been having sex with my neighbors wife for around 10 years. Not a lot but maybe 3 times a month. I'm somewhat lucky. I have a 73/8 inch cock. She says her husband is about 6 inches. She really gets off with me and says I please her more then her husband does. I can bottom out on her and I can get her screaming several times during our sessions. She has had 3 children since we have been fucking. None can be mine because I'm cut. Zoe loves her husband and thinks of me as her fuck buddy that has saved her marriage. We do everything imaginable with each other. With our spouses it's just plain vanilla sex. We do not use condoms because we only fuck around with each other and know both of our spouses love us and are probably true.(So we think) I believe they both have suspicions about our affair, but are very happy in their marriages with us that they look the other way. I know our lifestyle is not for everybody. But I truly believe, neighbors having sex, goes on a lot more then people want to admit.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NOT A CUCKOLD STORY

Husband is ok with wife sharing.. hubby is excited to watch..but she is always running over to the neighbors house to fuck him behind hubby's back...this is not a cuckold situation.. if it was she would have the neighbor over to use their bedroom for husband to watch.. she is quite simply a slut bitch cheating whore not a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve gets wise

Add another chapter please. Steve does not come home after work. She is a total wreck Bob is so shook up ends up having health issues. Anna friends finally get her to go out. Anna's friend Brenda who tried to get her to appreciate a good man like Steve had called Steve to let him know where they would be that Friday so he could turn the role around. Steve showed up with a single girl Jill from work just to get to Anna. It worked. Steve and Jill was on the dance floor when she seen him. She just stared at the couple when Brenda said omy there is Steve and who is that with him do you know him Anna. No I don't. Brenda said I tried to warn you didn't I? You had better go cut in before it's to late or maby Bob is who you deserve. Anna jumped up and did cut in. Jill went over to Anna's friend introduced herself and visited. While on the dance floor Anna was trying to win her husband back by apologizing and promising to do anything to have him back. Steve started no more being around or speaking to Bob or any other man trying to get it on with her. She agreed to everything the last made her really think Steve said watch him and Jill do to her what she and Bob done to him. She looked at Steve and said if that was what it would take. Steve had already explained to Jill that it really wouldn't happen and she agreed she was just helping out a friend but if he became single she would love to go on a real date. So Steve led Anna back to the table and grabbed Jill's hand saying goodbye to the rest leading Anna and Jill out the door with everyone watching. Outside he walked Jill to her car Anna looked as Steve said goodbye and thanks. Then lead Anna to his car. It was quite on the way to Steve's apartment. When they went a different direction than to their old place Anna asked where they were going? Steve said he would never step back in that place again and that get rid of everything in that house except for our personal items. He would hire someone to move those if one of her friends Wooden and to make damn sure that she never spoke to Bob or this would not work. She agreed. At times things were tough but they did work it out he laugh that night after having sex. Anna I asked what was so funny? Steve said he thought it would be all stretched out of shape and she couldn't feel him she is stuff at that saying really he wasn't that much bigger than you and there is one heck of a lot more to life than sex. Please write some stories about men who will not put up with BS! I for one won't and believe me my wife knows.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

He'll love it even more, when you both are in your graves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Read the Other Comments

I agree with the comment that "neighbor sex" probably is much more common than is generally thought, even if the knowing cuckold aspect of it isn't. After all, "neighbor sex" is convenient, opportunistic, with chances to build lust over time watching each other work in the yard, come and go from shopping or work, or sunbathing. Plus meetings at block/neighborhood parties, etc.

I don't agree with the many criticisms of Anna and Bob over their dirty talk, lustful statements, and comparisons of Bob's and the husband's sexual prowess. Anna never insults her husband's skills; instead she raves about Bob's attributes and performance. Recognizing the magnificence of Denali does not lessen Mt. Rainier. Yes, they sometimes fucked on the pool deck with the husband (Steve) watching, but usually it seemed Steve watched from their own bedroom window, looking across into Bob's bedroom. Anna even said her favorite times were when drapes were pulled or the door shut (if in Anna's bedroom) and Anna and Bob had privacy to express their "innermost" thoughts without the husband hearing or seeing. At those times all Steve could hear was her moans and Bob's roars. It was my impression that Anna and Bob were not verbally abusing the husband nor humiliating him to his face. Instead they were feeding their own incredible mutual lust with nasty role-playing pillow talk that was heard and meant for only each other.

Readers must remember the story is fiction. It is not a memoir. The story is a cuckold tale about a husband who is shocked to discover that watching his gorgeous wife have orgasmic sex with a neighbor is a "turn on" beyond the husband's wildest dream. It is a good sequel told from Anna's perspective. The original story was the husband's viewpoint. That readers thought of Bob as a nice guy after the first story is an indication that the husband was not being verbally insulted or belittled. Anna remains a woman who loves her husband, but who developed an incredible lust for an abnormally huge cock that was used in a magnificent way by a man with remarkable stamina. She recognizes that Bob is a fantastic sexual dynamo - as is she - and she enjoys craving and getting the satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want Bobby to fuck my gay arse like it has never been fucked before!

That bitch Anna... what a selfish fucking tart... she should be helping her husband take that big cock so he 'too' can expand his consciousness instead being a cuckold all the time... Maybe Bobby would like to be fucked hard as well even if it was only with Tims tiny pecker!!!

I felt myself as a gay man, wanting to have a wet cunt like Anna so I could feel a big cock like Bobby's inside me... expanding my walls...

As I read this series my cock was rock hard and ended up blowing a thick and sticky creamy load.

I stroked my cock thinking that I had a cock and a pussy that was wet and needing Bob's big cock in it while he doubled over and sucked my cock while fucking me!!

Great series... love it... pushed my buttons in many many ways... five points from me for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There’s too many good women, Anna ends up divorced with 2 maybe 3 STD’s. Bob dies of heart attack within a year. After divorce Anna’s husband remarries has 2 kids and lives to 83 years old. Anna was never happy and died of the COVID virus within 2 years.

kiteareskitearesover 3 years ago

respect the gift and the giver... I can't imagine them closing the curtains so that Steve could only hear as that would mean anyone pretty close could hear too and soon Anna would be known as the slut of the road and Steve the pussy. They soon wouldn't be able to live there because of their reputations.

Pt1 was a fun sharing story, pt 2 became abuse the cuck, shame it ruined the whole story.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Something

There is something that gets overlooked in this type of story and by commentators. Sex is only a part of life, if narrowed down to hours it's a very small part , yes an important part. Let us assume this story is real, Anna and Steve have been married a long time and seems to be in a happy and secure marriage. Yes all marriages have their highs and lows, that is normal. Here Anna is enthralled with and loves Bob' big cock and the exceptional pleasure it gives her. Fine but it's a small part of her life measured in time of course,(smile). A large part of her and Steve's life is taken up with work but the rest is about them as a couple going through everyday life, like doing and sharing the chores, talking about redecorating the lounge or the bedroom, where shall we go on holiday next year, each thinking of what to buy for his or her birthday and the excitement of watching the other opening their presents, interacting with the in laws or outlaws depending on their individual point of view. (another smile). That is what marriage is about, two people who fit and can work laugh and cry together. How many men or women who read here will say i love my wife or husband but thinking back acknowledge to themselves that the best sex they ever had was with a former lover. So why did they not marry that lover, because they did not fit as a couple to go through life. They loved the sex but not the lover. That is what we have in this story. Yes Anna could be swayed but because Bob is a better lover does not mean he would be a good husband. So what do they all get out of this situation, well Bob gets white married pussy, Anna well we know what she likes. Steve her hubby, well he gets to satisfy his fetish and giving an experience better than he can. Many will scoff at that but consider this, don't we all of us have a fetish, that is why we read here isn't it. Who is to say one fetish is good but another is not, i believe more people are involved in this different life style than is known, why, because of societal norms. But society is changing at a very fast pace, think on this. In the early 20th century for a woman to show her ankles and divorce was scandalous. Come forward to 1960 and we have hot pants, mini skirts and today women playing an equal part in marriage. My own view is very simple. The rules of marriage should be whatever a couple consensually agree to. That is say an agreement born of love and respect for each other, of course what suits one couple will be very different to another. I would like the story of Anna and Steve continued possibly by another writer, in depth showing the highs and lows on what is their new relationship and further adventures of course. Good writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only thing more shallow and trite than this story is

the comment below trying to justify this cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she's really a slut and he's a idiot

what

I really hate is the alcohol excuse. Also, the fact that she should have made it clear to her husband that she would no longer want him. Oh, by the way an 11-inch penis is 1 in 100,000,000 men.

if she really loved him she would have told him

I'm moving in with bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Women be careful how you treat your men

I disrespected the best man I could ever wish for over a one time fling with an arrogant SOB that my ex husband warrened me about. He divorced me and got custody of our children. That has been 2-1/2 years. I hadn't started dating yet hopping to win him back. He still treats me good I even asked him to go on a date. The last time I asked he said that his ex had cheated on him and he has trust issues with good looking women that get hit on and was afraid I might be one of those who might give in to a snake like his ex did. I promised I wouldn't. I thought in time he might consider and he did go out with me. I can only hope he will ask me to marry him if not I will ask him. Just so you know he has kicked the snakes butt twice and now if the snake sees my ex he will turn around and go a different direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bob impregnates Anna

Hot story, loved how Big Bob is now fucking Anna on a regular basis, all the time. Need another story following this one about how Bob has a couple buddies that are also huge cockasarus’s too. And have Anna tell her husband that she wants to have Bobs baby. Steve? or Tim, from the first story, not sure what happened to Timmy, but any way, Anna tells what’s his name that Bob is gonna breed her soon if Timmy hasn’t done so, now going on almost 6 years married and she’s not pregnant yet, she’s pissed at whats his name for not giving her a baby, so Big cock Bob will gladly mate with her and pump his sperm into her hot cunt and fertilize her eggs. Bob gets his buddies to come over for a gang bang breeding party, and Anna eventually gets pregnant from one of the guys. After Anna has the baby, she makes ole what’s his name look after the baby while she and Bob fuck each other silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a magnificent slut!

Synopsis: Anna completely changed character from a loyal and loving wife to a wanton cock slut in a matter of weeks. Guess that’s what Bob’s giant dick was capable of accomplishing. Anna cast Tim/Steve aside without any concern for their marriage. Anna claimed to love her husband, but she was either a self-deluded bitch or a tremendous liar.

Everyonesavoyeur writes stories of size queens, black bulls, and pathetic cucks; what a potent recipe. Five big stars ⭐️ for this one!

icedog69icedog69about 3 years ago
Why the hate?

Got to find all the hatred funny. This author serves up a familiar recipe, yes. However, you’re not forced to read about wives being seduced by powerful bulls while their cuckold husbands submit. If you read this far, and even felt compelled to comment, then admit, on some level, you were wildly aroused. So many closet cuckolds on these boards, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good that would give me time to pack everything I wanted and be out of her life. I already was having her served early the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I watched my wife one time and hatted it. I told her if she ever thought of do anything like this again I would divorce her in a heart beat we are still together just had our 32nd year together.

Stephen_Grey_WolfStephen_Grey_Wolfabout 3 years ago

Great story. I feel sorry for ol TimSteve. My mind went to a third chapter to start including TimSteve on some level. I could see this working out for all parties involved. TimSteve could explore his fascination with Anna and Bob. At the very least, give a hand to Bob or bob on Bob if that's what what he's secretly hiding. If Bob wants a threesome with two girls I see how that could play out well too! The possibilities are endless!

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314about 3 years ago

I love this story and the previous one to this. I wish this was me, my wife, and our neighbor. I want a neighbor like this to take and own my wife and have the both of them talk about how much better he is than me, as he tries to impregnate her each time he fucks her, until he succeeds, plus, love the fantasy of them falling in love, which is inevitable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story, but was disturbed for Steve, because of his misguided wish to show off his wife to his neighbour Bob. Steve has now lost his marriage as Anna has handed her pussy to Bob as she has fallen in love with his huge dick and can not get enough of it. Steve just leave with out warning, serve divorce papers at lightning speed and see if Anna realises she will miss out on the long term aspects of married life with her once

chosen life partner. All she will have is a worn out pussy from Bob's 11 inch dick, which will flop because she is much younger than him, while Steve has remarried and living a happy life with someone more faithful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love a sequel from the neighbours point of view, would be hot to have her birth control be ineffective against him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is exciting from a viewpoint of a third person but for a cuck this is nothing short of enslavement and humiliation. If you are a willing cuck you have no value as a human being, you are nothing more than a slave or a fertilizer and you could be destroyed at any time. You are nothing. To make a female character talking positively about her cuck husband is laughable. No female, 0, will ever have any respect for such a male other than pretending, assuming you can provide income and security. That is all you are, roof over her head and a cockroach to step on.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

little married slut...,, luckily Tim left Anna already, whoever Steve is to Anna now he is a sick poor cuckold

wanda27marriedFwanda27marriedFalmost 3 years ago

Rings true! Wait so long for part 3.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

Its TRUE that part where when I feeled Mens CUM IN me and it would make my Pussy POP on them. Specialy my Black Lovers was moastly never pulling out even when they say they would and some times I'd be close when they told me they was close and I'd wrap my Arms and Legs around them so they wouldnt PULL Out of me or make them Keep Going IN me to my Pussy POPPED ON them even if they Started CUMMING IN me. That just keeped my Pussy and Orgasm Going on they Black dicks. Mmmm SOooo GOOD when that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like I have said before another worthless piece of shit female and a pure trash homewreacker. My wife had been flirting with one of our neighbors a big black guy 12 years her senior. On the time's that she flirted with Bob I noticed she was a little wilder and I asked if we needed to talk? She asked what are you talking about i said well ever time you flirt with Bob you act a little wilder. She said I was crazy and there is nothing going on if that's what I was thinking. I said I sure hoped there is nothing going on because I wouldn't tolerate it. Well marriage ended when I came home early because of a machine breaking down. When I got home two and a half hours earlier than expected my wife wasn't home. I began to look for her no luck then I noticed a light on in Bob's house that I knew was his bedroom. As I watched I seen my wife at least top less I couldn't see down any lower. I grabbed a ball bat from my bedside and headed towards Bob's house I entered quietly and quickly as possible when I got to the bedroom door I yelled if you wanted out of our marriage why didn't you say so and I wouldn't stand in your way. If I am not what you want tell me. Bob turned towards me and said just giving her what she needed. I hit him in the lower back then in the nuts and he dropped like a lead balloon on my wife and she couldn't get out from under him. I said to her your shit will be out of the house ASAP. I went home I was glad my parents owned the house. I put door props up against the doors so she couldn't come in and I started throwing her stuff in trash bags. I heard her knocking on the door. I grabbed her keys and opened a window and threw her keys saying here are your keys and started throwing the bags that I had filled out the window saying the rest will be out as soon as I'm done and that I would call a lawyer tomorrow. Just then the life squad pulled up to Bob's. I asked what happened to your bull and shut the window. Then the police knocked on my door. I answered it asking what did they wanted? They asked several questions and I was pretty dumb not knowing anything. I guessed Bob hadn't pressed charges if he did I would have went after him again and that time would be even worse. I was told Bob said he would get me when he recovered. Well he was attacked before he was recovered but I sure didn't do it and I had an alibi. I seen my wife after that and she said I should quit beating up Bob. I said I didn't have a thing to do with it. Our divorce was finally over and I haven't started dating again. Mostly because I am not over her yet. While out one night I seen Bob at a distance and was keeping an eye on him and sure enough he tried to jump me when I left but I made sure I had witnesses and I beat the Hell out of him again. I told him to give it up. He said the only reason you haven't started dating again is because I still loved my wife. The truth is I still do. Neither of us dated and for 3 years and I ran into her while I was eating alone. She approached my table and asked if she could set? I said sure. We really enjoyed the time together and went to a show the next weekend and 3 months later remarried. Now we have 3 children. Go figure.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story. My ex-wife had a couple of extra lovers later in our marriage it did not cause our divorce though, love the fact she got extra pleasure with them. My bisexuality had quite a bit to do with the divorce. We are still friends now. Thank you for the very well written story.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

I'm so glad that you rewrote this story from Anna's perspective. This allowed me to give you another 5 stars. What is the take away? Avoid pushing your wife to fulfill your own fantasies? But then hubby seemed to enjoy much of the seduction and Anna never would have been able to fuck a giant cock. Should hubby seek out a surgeon that could add a few inches of girth to hubby's member? It doesn't seem like the husband is going to get his wife back into the barn.

Great stuff! Keep writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love Literotica stories told by a woman. Having my wife tell everyone how she loves her lover's big cock instead of my small pencil dick is such a turn on it makes me hard every time I read this story.

Please tell us more. I want to read about Steve watching Bob fuck his wife and then I want to read about Steve sucking Bob's cock in front of Anna. That's me -- sissy faggot cocksucking cuckold-wannabe husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never sent her over. When he was flirting with her I warned her she had better think carefully before doing anything stupid. I guess she didn't believe me. When I got home early she was not there or car was in Whitesboro Texas. I went ahead and cleaned up and grab something to eat wondering where she was. She showed up right before my normal time of getting home from work. When she walked in the door she was in shock said what have I done I said you I have earned a divorce my once loved one but you are no longer my loved one. I contacted a lawyer the next day and set up an appointment. Her parents my parents were begging me to give her another I would just reply to them you've got to be shiting me. I told her I was glad the house we were living in was my parents house we were reading it off of them. When I met with the lawyer I told him that I was hoping to work through this and move on with our lives but I wanted to wake her up and let her know that I was serious and would not tolerate stupidity. When I asked her that night if she was going to start packing you said she didn't want to I said I figured you would go to big black Henry's place to live. She said it was all her fault is it if I really meant it he would leave but she wasn't going over to Henry's. I just said start packing. She was such a wreck she couldn't do anything. I said a least clean up and I will go set Your lover straight. She said don't do anything stupid. I just looked at her. She said you dealing with one stupid today is way to much. I went over to Henry's and knocked on his door. He opened it smiled and asked if I was coming to get him to help with Tammy. I grabbed him by the dreadlocks pulled him out and hitting him with all I had. He dropped down like a rock moaning. I grabbed him again and told him to stay away from my family then letting him fall back down. I kicked him 3 times in the play ground as he used to call it when he was being arrogant. When I got back Tammy had showered and was sitting on the couch crying. I asked if she wanted a divorce because I was leaning toward one. She started crying harder trying to say no please give her another chance. I asked if the BBC was worth her marriage? No and if it means anything Henry is not as long or thick as you are Steve. Lol I thought all black guys were large. We worked through it and actually have had 2 more children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 the wife has to leave the husband n marry bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, mabe a ch.3 ? Bob gets more dominant and Anna is made to go topless or naked all the time with the window shades open so Bob can see her. Then maybe he ties her up and spanks her before fucking her all night with Steve made to watch from his window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big Bad Bob. Plain and simple leave the cheater. I will guarantee you will be better off.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Though I'm not big fan of cuck I totally agree with @kiteares in this case. Part 1 though not perfect ( as I would have preferred they did it in front of him as a goodwill gesture) part 2 just made it worse. But I guess it all comes down to cheating sluts st the end after all. That's the reality in these situations mostly. She admits it too.

Wonder what the black women do? Or the all black men go around fucking married whites and their women are just supposed to stay put.

The worst part is most these stories fall under "living wife ". Come on....

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Really love yhe comment "Steve gets wise" about a year ago. Nov/Dec 2020. That's how all cuck stories should end. Maybe steave should have done it with Jill just to be even. To rib salt on Anna. Wish that comment had a name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't blame her. He should have known this would happen. He's the one who pushed her to Bobby. He deserved it. But then again he got a kink of it too. So he should be able to bare with it too. He should have known there's no return once he pushed her enough.

mrtrustedmrtrustedover 2 years ago

What’s up with the comments? It’s a fantasy that is giving all parties what they want. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average cuckold trope.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Is this a story of your life??

TylerandSunnyTylerandSunnyover 2 years ago

Good story.

I love how people comment negative things on stories about the content. If you don’t like the genre just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is absolutely fantastic, so full of sexual pleasure for all involved, so incredibly satisfying! I don't know how anyone could fault this story! If they are, pack up and go and hide in your cave.

I had a few experiences that came close and they all were the most sexually satisfying, there is noting like fucking a mans wife on nudist beach when he waives you over and tells you to mount her and tells you that she likes it deep, or fucking my wife in front of a guitar playing male and people, walking by and stopping to watch.

Having sex with my wife lying on the back seat with the door open parked next to a motorhome with a couple watching us and inviting us in there motorhome and spending the night with them. I love your stories.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

as if a young woman would want to fuck an old smelly man, his dick smelling of urine, how about a bit of reality, with the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and I'm super glad that they were all happy in the end, I do hope she stayed with her husband after he is a very loving man letting his wife get to feel a superior man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

its sad how a big cock turns a married woman against your lovely husband , you and big cock bob talk bad and make fun of your husband . divorce your husband and marry big cock bob,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O rupe la pizda pe doamna!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have dreamt many at times macho doing me when hubby did me...it gives awesome feel...ushashinechennai

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story like so many cuckold stories is ridiculous.. Even the comments made are full of people who are clueless. Just because another man is larger penis wise does not mean a woman will fall all over her self because of that. If anything lesbian women proves my point about this. Even in some porn videos the actresses are faking pleasure, even though they are in pain being ramrod in their guts. I guess it is too difficult to write the woman's lover is just better in bed because he knows how to angle his cock in the right way or to figure out the speed of his strokes that turns her on. I am sorry but stories like this even though a fantasy is seriously dumb. Before anyone makes a small dick comment about me. I am not small ski do basically know what I am talking about. More women run from a large penis then want go feel you tear them open especially if they are small down there. Some thing to think on that more realism is a turn on, unlike ridiculously written fantasy.

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

Hello we need a part three!!!!! PLEASE, She needs to have hubby submit to Bill, cream pies cleanup, Cock clean up, Sissy training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic just because one man has a bigger penis does not make him more of a man. What kinda fool would even believe that?

Also just because a guy has a large cock doesn't mean women would act like Anna, the reality is the opposite. Sad these writers all do that in these cheating fantasy stories. Women leave a man for more reasons than a big dick and it's degrading to women to make them seem that shallow.

Anna cheated the second she slept with Bob while her husband was asleep. She became what she feared people would think of her.

The husband did not deserve a wife like her allowing another man to touch her and would lose his wife eventually. NOT because the guy has a bigger dick but because her husband showed he doesnt really love her by allowing another man to have her. True love doesn't need anyone else in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I looked at the clock and said dammit igit to get home before Bill I told Jack our black neighbor. This had been my second time I was with Jack. I really don't know why I guess all of this bbc you hear and I was curious. Dumbest thing I ever done. Jack actually wasn't as big or as long as Bill. I was rushing to get dressed and get home. As I walked in our back door I heard the door to our garage slamming shut then tires squelching. I ran as fast as I could just to see him leaving with our 3 children. I thought OMG what have I done. I went back to the kitchen Jack was knocking on our back door asking to come in. I said get away I'm already in too much trouble and you are at fault as much as I am now please go. I tried calling and texting Bill.he would not answer or reply. I cleaned up as quickly as possible and started hunting for my family. No luck.I didn't want to call family or friends because I was so ashamed of what I had done. I went back to an empty house. In the kitchen was some pictures of Jack and I. I actually threw up. This happened on a Friday. I had left messages and sent text. My family returned Sunday evening. The children were all over me but Bill kept his distance. Talk about being hurt. We talked for hours and hours and I begged for forgiveness. Bill did confront Jack and it got physical and even though Jack was a lot bigger Bill beat him and I was begging for him to stop. Jack didn't file charges and moved away. Bill and I stayed together and still are. We now have 7 grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Last anonymous, write your own stories ffs. You're this stupid racist white asshole who reads IR stories then you post your long, stupid racist alternative versions. What is wrong with you?You sound like a stupid pathetic old racist POS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband's name was TIM not Steve in the first part. Hate writers who can't even keep up with their own story. Pretty much about how silly this story was.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906almost 2 years ago

Damn you are a good writer. I cant stop reading your stories.

To bad you didnt go further in having the husband clean her afterwards. But again that could push it to a dirtier side

StickyBits_StixStickyBits_Stixalmost 2 years ago

I've read the first part maybe like a hundred times (slight exageration) and I loved it. I don't want to compacte those two, because the second part is writin from her POV. What I do like is that how you still manage to keep the husbands dignity at float and let us not forget how duplicite these feelings can be, erotic, arousel, Hurt, betrayel, love, Sex, guilty,... They all make up this story when you read verwezen the lines. Great work! (Sorry for all the typos) I'm Belgian so.... Yeah. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

anna turn out to be a nasty whore and now treats her husband like shit , divorce and marry big dick bob whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess majority of the guys who like cuck stories haven't figured out they are bi. So really this should have been under cheating or bi not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always loved this story. How three of them are each waging their own struggle and seeing them weakening.

The fact is my fetish is big breasts and “ good” women being seduced. I love blackmen targeting white wives as they recognize her vulnerability and him enjoying taking advantage of her.

Breaking her and turning her into his toy as she surrenders. Love her trying to hide her perversions from her husband till it to late because she can’t stop letting him do what he wants.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Very well-written and Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any any honest woman, has to admit that she is curious at the least about a bigger cock. Any man with a big cock has to feel a little bit confident about it. Combine those two things and you have a recipe for an extra marital affair, that is just waiting for an opportunity.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Have to separate the story from the characters. Story is decently written and adds much to the first part with Anna’s perspective this time.

But the characters are horrible: a married woman who throws away all decency to fuck her older neighbor and cuck her hubby just because the neighbor has a bigger cock, a hubby who pushes his gorgeous young wife to show off her assets and tease the drooling neighbor, and an asshole of a neighbor who takes advantage of the situation and takes the wife simply because he can. He clearly doesn’t really know her much less love her, he just wants to fuck her and prove he’s more of a man than her hubby. By her own admission her husband always satisfied her and love her and she lived him. But that’s thrown out the window for a few fuck sessions which will certainly lead to divorce, hate, and sorrow for both of them and then what? Does she really think she’ll have a life and future with an older, fatter guy with whom she has no interest in or even knowledge of other than his big dock?

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Sorry, not as good as the prior story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't as lucky as one of the people that made a comment. Her husband and family were only gone a few days. My family was gone for almost a week. My parents were so upset with me. They said that if they would have been my husband they would probably not return. I thought all of this BS about bbc. When my family returned and things started to settle down the asshole black guy showed up knocking on our back door. Bill my husband answered it and as soon as he seen who it was he attack him. Thank goodness that the neighbor seen and cam over and pulled Bill off of him. Bill said that he was afraid for the safety of his family. Bill was actually arrested. My father went to get him out. Charges were dropped when the neighbor told his story. What had happened while my family was gone and I was alone the neighbor had heard me trying to run the black guy off. Things were starting to get back to normal as could be. Then we seen a moving truck loading up at the black guy's house and it even got better. I sure learned my lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anna likes to Fuck a Big Black Cock and Come on that Cock. Great Love Story. Five Stars RW

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I’m definitely giving this excellent story the rating it deserves. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I find it interesting that some are making comments about Anna’s moral choices and whether she’s keeping her marital vows or not. C’mon people WHAT does any of that have to do with this story?

She made her decisions because of what she wanted. That’s why this is an erotic tales site, not Better Homes And Gardens.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 1 year ago

This is an incredible story. I have read it several times now and it always provides a nice orgasm or two. My favorite part is the ending, when hubby finds his wife fucking Bob in the next room. Has hubby created a monster? I like this one so much that I probably have read it as many times as the anti-cucks that portend to hate those stories but read them over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a shared wife I can certainly relate to this story. It has some really fun elements. Just for me, size can be fun, but I’ve got to have some kind of connection to be with a different guy than my husband. And I’m never looking to out-do or replace sex with my husband, just add to it! We both have fun with it without the humiliation part. To each his own for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the slut giving in to his questions . I hope there is more to come with bob moving in and making steve a proper cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought Tim was her husband, . Where did Steve come from and Bob was white

This is bogus

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

it was ok, it just didn't make sense. If sex was satisfying already, why look elsewhere? Does the author really believe that a big cock would cause women to just toss everything away? LOL, not even close. Silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So grateful to know that you think so lowly of me before we had children goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moja żona też jest własnością , a raczej jej pipka i macica wielkiego , czarnego jak smoła afrykańczyka . Wielkiego [ 198 cm. oraz 9,5 cala - 9 cali gruby a łeb prawie 10 ] . Jego waga , to ponad 130 kg . lecz rucha mi żonę delikatnie , nie przygniatając jej i do tej pory naruchał już szóstkę dzieci a rodzinę chce mieć liczną . Nasza wspólna żona rodzi tylko jego dzieci i dumnie nosi ciążowy brzuszek eksponując go zawsze , gdy jest na zakupach lub spacerze z dziećmi i ja jestem z nimi , jako biały tatuś lecz nie ojciec . Teraz rucha ją i pracuje rzetelnie nad siódmą ciążą a ja kocham żonę za to i jego też . On mieszka z nami prawie 10 lat i śpi z moją żoną i często ją rucha a ja wylizuję jego juks ze zniszczonej po każdym kryciu pipki mojej żony delektując się ich eliksirem , który jest wspaniały we wszystkim . Jest gorący , gęsty , mocny i treściwy a w okresie płodnym , zawsze wychowuje mi żonę , która uwidocznia brzuszek już po czterech miesiącach . Będzie to trwało tak długo , jak długo żona moja będzie płodna . - pozdrawiam rogaczy z czarnego cuckoldu

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moja żona też jest własnością , a raczej jej pipka i macica wielkiego , czarnego jak smoła afrykańczyka . Wielkiego [ 198 cm. oraz 9,5 cala - 9 cali gruby a łeb prawie 10 ] . Jego waga , to ponad 130 kg . lecz rucha mi żonę delikatnie , nie przygniatając jej i do tej pory naruchał już szóstkę dzieci a rodzinę chce mieć liczną . Nasza wspólna żona rodzi tylko jego dzieci i dumnie nosi ciążowy brzuszek eksponując go zawsze , gdy jest na zakupach lub spacerze z dziećmi i ja jestem z nimi , jako biały tatuś lecz nie ojciec . Teraz rucha ją i pracuje rzetelnie nad siódmą ciążą a ja kocham żonę za to i jego też . On mieszka z nami prawie 10 lat i śpi z moją żoną i często ją rucha a ja wylizuję jego juks ze zniszczonej po każdym kryciu pipki mojej żony delektując się ich eliksirem , który jest wspaniały we wszystkim . Jest gorący , gęsty , mocny i treściwy a w okresie płodnym , zawsze wychowuje mi żonę , która uwidocznia brzuszek już po czterech miesiącach . Będzie to trwało tak długo , jak długo żona moja będzie płodna . - pozdrawiam rogaczy z czarnego cuckoldu

Secrettimes69Secrettimes69over 1 year ago

Add more to this please. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bob is a true chuck Anna is haviing va good time with a Big Black Cock to play with. Great Love Story RW

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Again Finnish the story it’s too short. She talks about Bob in the past tense, except in the last paragraph, what happened? Did the husband finally put a stop to it? Did he die? Did she find another big cock? Did he move on to someone else’s wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to know what happens in the end.

1. When they finally want a family, does the final piece of humiliation happen when hubby finds out he can’t give her children but big dick can.

2. Does she finally tell hubby she can’t be with him anymore and has fallen in love with big dick and can’t live without his cock or the final twist.

3. Hubby finds another woman who doesn’t care about size and wifie finally gets jealous and decides to stop being with big dick only to find that hubby got the new woman pregnant.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

183 comments !!!

Most recent comments want to know, how does it end so does Steve. Well buddy it never ends, she's with him and your not with her. So kiss her ass and maybe you can watch again

SlpnaloneSlpnaloneover 1 year ago

Loved he story but in the first story his name was Tim and in second story his name was Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Says she loves her husband but her biggest thrill is telling Bob how inadequate Steve is while he fucking her. Poor Steve. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Sipnalone,

Seems to be a common thread in everyone's stories. The names of the people can change several times in a paragraph. Still good stories but need for some editing.

Lance38Lance38over 1 year ago

One of the best stories on this site ever!

Scott1946Scott1946over 1 year ago

That feeling when you see your wife in the arms of another man cummmmming on his cock

Is a feeling that only guys who let their wife’s fuck other know !

Well written loved it Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star on the BS. O on the racist BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh Anna the no good for nothing worthless whore-a woman that should be set of fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if i had a wife like Anna i would wait for the adulterous whore to sleep at night and then throw gasoline on her and set her whore ass on fire. what a worthless whore cunt. A real no good motherfucker. seriously i hate women lile Anna in the story and i know a few like that POS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I wish my wife could fuck Bob.

rbell42rbell42about 1 year ago

Bob will surely ask Anna if she has a friend that would like to share him. Maybe another neighbor that needs Bob's manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Breeding a slut wife is the best of all things for a wife to be fully satisfied.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

lololol,, and human nature being what it is,,anna will leave steve and move in with bob,,the end!!

StormUniverseStormUniverseabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Just want to know how Tim became Steve?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bob should have Tim/Steve eat his cum out of the wife's pussy and then her ass, over and over and over. Capture it on a video to give him something to watch when they are away fucking their brains out. Tim/Steve got what he wanted from the beginning. Even better if Bob had some well-endowed friends he could invite over to have wifey in a gang bang with Tim/Steve sucking the guys cocks in between their turns with Anna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Run Steve run for you have helped create a disrespectful slut who will have trouble holding her intestinals in after the bbbc barely bitty black cock ruined her pussy. Lol. Most dumbasses probably believe this story is true. Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous