All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs - Again and Again'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All of the neighbors wives were going over to see Bob. All of neighbors husband's started using protection because they had all had chipped in and hired an infected whore to implant Bob with some VD's. That took care of most of the cheating wives. It sure kept the county nurse's busy. Luckily the nurse's didn't succumb to Bob's cock. Lol!

DebbieXDebbieXabout 1 year ago

Story is quite enjoyable and i guess that Bob must have been more than adequate. She even forgot who ger husband is.

Tim or Steve?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anna’s a naughty girl, God she makes me horny! I’d love for my wife to do this. Maybe one day my fantasy will cum to light 🤞🏻

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This one isn't as enjoyable as the previous story. Felt rush? Not enough detail of the aftermath of the cuckolding. I liked the dynamic of a somewhat "healthy" relationship of cuckolding. Like they all respected one another with no degrading. The wife and Bob felt off for me. Idk still pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He should impregnate her with her begging him to come in her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointed in this one, not as great as the previous one and they felt out of character imo. Bob and Tim (Steve), in the previous one, felt like they had a sort of "brotherhood" relationship while sharing the same beautiful woman. Anna just straight up doesn't love her husband anymore. She has a bigger dick ow so why even have her husband and it doesn't seem like she enjoys cucking him. Whereas in the previous story, Anna seemed to enjoy getting Tim off while she just her slutty acts. This wasn't vibin with me, please make a better sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mąż Anny musi teraz namówić ją do odstawienia antykoncepcji a Bob , no cóż - Ania musi urodzić kilkoro dzieci Boba dla swojego męża no i dla murzyna

cuck1cuck110 months ago

Love both stories but an unsatisfactory ending. Needs another couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Man, I'm sorry but this was not a good sequel, this was more of a recap than anything. I agree with most comments that Anna doesn't seem to love her husband or even like cucking her husband, Bob doesn't seem to have the same "respect" he does with Tim/ Steve. There's not a connection anymore. Read the first one with great enthusiasm but this one isn't the best. Sorry.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

Regardless of what some think, I liked this sequel. They're right, it doesn't add much new to things, but does confirm that Anna and Bob are going to keep fucking for a long time to come and, importantly, her husband wants her to do it. I don't think you can assume from what she says to Bob that she no longer loves Tim. Even though I'm sure she wants to keep being fucked by Bob's huge cock, much of what she says to him is what she knows he wants to hear. I think what she thinks about the situation is summed up by what she says about Tim when Bob won't let her leave -- "He'll love it."

honkehonke9 months ago

so wonderful his beautiful long cock deep inside her pussy fucking her gorgeous cervix devouring her beautiful fuckmeatfruit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Historia znakomita - w drugiej części Bob musi zasiać skutecznie swoje czarne , afrykańskie ziarno w macicy Anny i wychowywać ją przynajmniej kilka razy . Starszy , czarny mężczyzna na stare lata musi wiele razy pokryć młodą , piękną białą kobietę i naruchać jej sporo dzieci tak jak to robi w realu nasz wielki kruczoczarny ogier z pięknym , grubym i długim - 8,5 cala i 8 na około - chujem . Mamy od niego na razie szóstkę dzieciaków a siódme za trzy miesiące i chociaż jesteśmy dopiero trzy lata po ślubie , to w cuckoldzie żyjemy prawie 10 lat . Ślub braliśmy gdy moja narzeczona była w czwartej ciąży i to w siódmym miesiącu - pozdrawiam rogaczy żyjących w cuckoldzie ze starszymi , wielk9imi murzynami , których młode żony rodzą dzieci murzynów

Sneakstroker344Sneakstroker3448 months ago

Fuck yes. Love more of this series. Thanks for writing.

Barest1Barest18 months ago

Not only 5 ⭐️but 5 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next comes the divorce.

ronibarretronibarret8 months ago

excellent coda to this cuckolding drama!!

ronibarretronibarret8 months ago

Some of the negative remarks to this sequel have validity. But the bottom is, folks, this is fiction. Erotic fiction. Yes, the author changed Tim to Steve. Careless. But me thinks taking the perspective of the wife illustrates the diverse thoughts and implications of the cuckold lifestyle. I mean, c'mon, hundreds of thousands of couples embrace it.

Again, this is fantasy. CHILL OUT!!

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

The tick over into disrespect and humiliation ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Who's pussy is it I heard walking down our hallway. It Jim's my husband and stop asking me you dumb black bastard. It was my sister-in-law Charlotte telling our neighbor George that. I stepped in our guest bedroom and said good choice Scharlette now get your scanky ass cleaned up and get home and beg for forgiveness now. George get your dumb black ass out of my house and if I hear that you didn't confess to Mary I will tell her because she deserves better you dumbass. F*** you Delmar I'll kick your little skinny white ass. Bring it on tough guy. Shit he came at me like a bull. Just as he got to me I grabbed him and rolled backwards and him over me and let go. He went out through the window and landed in our yard naked. I yelled at him trying to get attention from the other neighbors and I did. His wife kicked him out for about a month. Scharlette and her husband David worked things out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thousands of couples, out of close to 4 billion globally, does not a good idea make.

kalzoo1kalzoo17 months ago

Great story! Please one more chapter! Tim is fascinated with Bob's cock. He should watch them fuck in the room with them. They should make him help Bob get big and hard and then put him in Anna. Then have him lick and clean both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sometimes back, my wife confessed of having fucked a big dicked guy than me and honestly, since then, i've been fantasizing about watching her get fucked by a big dicked guy

Honestly, i jerked off all through as i read this article.... So arousing 💦

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad to see comments about wanting their wife to be like Anna. 95% of open marriage leads to divorce. You can Google it. If you want to keep your beautiful wife don't open your marriage. I have a few friends who did and all but one ended up devastated over the wife leaving for a fuck buddy. Anna even changed in this story. She became disrespectful of her husband and Bob encouraged her to do it. Disrespect leads to divorce.

Also another thing just because a man has a bigger cock than another doesn't mean the smaller one can't please a woman even better. I guarantee you male escorts who are experts at making women climax don't all have ten inch dicks nor do male strippers. The porn industry started that lie and even most female pornstars admit they like average size guys the best. So this writer is full of shit. This story is ridiculous fantasy with terrible disrespect for other men. Larger penis doesn't mean a better man in anything. What a tool to write this trash.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Yes! This story is fantasy! But for some, it has become an erotic reality!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This chapter didn’t really add much to the story. The sex described and the dialogue between Bob and Anna was repetitive and detracted from the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I realize that women swooning over the big sucked stud is a Lit staple, but in real life it isn’t often the case. My sister’s first boyfriend was a 6’9” basketball player and a few years later I was teasing her about the super stud thing. She didn’t react at all like I thought she would. She told me that sex was extremely uncomfortable and sometimes painful. She dumped him and since his dick was the first she’d ever seen, she gave up sex for the longest time! She finally met an “average” guy and they’ve been married for 40 years!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

AROUSING. Entertainment. 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best and biggest sex organ doesn't dangle low between your legs IT SITS UPRIGHT BETWEEN YOUR SHOULDERS and is the best of the best.

Big cocks guys have an attitude they are convinced of their virility . I was invited by a neighbor wife to please her for over 15 years. Her biggest complaint was her husbands cheating dick and his filthy bedroom mouth. I ask her to not exclude him from bedroom sex and she complied.

We never got caught red handed. Damn it was close one time; never again. never again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it a three star rating.

The wife should put the poor guy out of his misery and divorcé the guy.

At some point if this continues I can see where the husband will walk over and shoot them both.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the first part. I loved this part too. I don't understand all this need to post criticism? If you don't like it, don't read it. There are plenty of people that do like it, and realise that fantasy is not reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Most interesting paragraphs "Respect is perhaps the most crucial element of any marriage, and once its gone, it's nearly impossible to get back. . . . I quickly, and thankfully, learned to separate bedroom respect, from general respect." And a lie. Anna's attitude in the bedroom cannot fail to bleed into "general respect." The last couple of paragraphs show the lack of respect for Steve. Interesting concept but clearly false.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Consistency is something you need when you tell a story. A big mistake was changing Tim to Steve, bad mistake. Second is the characters personality. In the orginal tale Bob's a nice and apologetic guy, in this spinoff he's just an arrogant prock with a lack of self esteem who needs to humiliate his own friend to get a kick. Anna in the first one is a loving and shy wife, that blushes in every turn, she struggles with her feeling even when her husband say it's ok, and she loves and respects her husband. Tim is a guy with a huge sex thrive in the first story, I would say an exibicionist, he loves fucking his wife with other man watching. He claims to have a 6 inch cock, witch is abouve average everywere except in Ecuador. In the spinoff he is just a wimp cuckold that's glad that her wife only fucks their neighbour, that's probabily why you changed the name, because it feels like a new diferent character. And this is why I got you 3 stars, it's an average story. About the realism... well everybody has their own version of reality, every couple is diferent. Some men just like to watch more them fuck their wifes, but a 6 inch dick and confident man with a sex thrive as Tim wiuld never enjoy the just watching part. Oh... and he would want extra pussy to. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 of my favorite stories! Anna and Bob are so hot and nasty together. I wish there had been more detailed description of their foreplay and rough sex. Any chance for a 3rd part?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that turned malicious and now their marriage is dirt. And Bob who seemed apologetic in the first chapter is a recidivist asshole. While Tim opened the box, she now no longer loves Tim, is obsessed with Bob's big penis, and Bob turned out to be a marriage destroyed and toral jerk. Time for Tim to man up, file for divorce and move on. First one was a stroke story. Now Anna is brainwashed into being malicious by her neighbor predator with the big penis. Their marriage just died. Anna has zero respect for Tim and why should she?

moondragon69moondragon693 months ago

first part

brilliant

second story not so

if it was real life i feel she would have left the husband for the other fella

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She is an evil woman now. Author took this in an extreme direction. Ruined the first stroke story. Lame. Hope Tim gets a divirce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love a third story where Steve brings a woman home and has her scream satisfaction for Anna to hear next door. Then to the pool to make her watch, the tell his wife how he loves and respects her. LOL

A VERY SILLY STORY

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have a small cock. My deserves a bigger cock. I listen to her big cock boyfriend fuck her and I stroke my small cock. I get excited knowing that a alpha male is giving her what she deserves. Sometimes I want to suck his big cock.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Прочитал обе истории и эта часть уже не та. Анна слишком быстро стала действительно злой и отказ от любви слишком обиден, что ли. Первая часть была скорее про открытый брак и возбуждение от наблюдения, а тут автор перевел это в тему рогоносца и куколда. Зря

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This author was good with the sex scenes. What was interesting to me was the attempted why the cuckolding happened. Even with the bit of psychology the characters were all simple and mindless. There was so much more that could ave been added it was disappointing. The one thing I will never buy is the thought that the wife still loves the husband. The other thing is that the husband never really loved the wife, or stopped at some point. After a while he would get tired of the show and want something new, NOT the old wife. It was interesting after the lovers started there was no interaction between the couple? I wish I could write. The third chapter of dumping wife and neighbor could be done in so many creative ways. With their mentality he could get some others to rut her out of his or neighbors lives. LOL!

Noticed the writer isn't active, maybe someone else would?!?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is there going to be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This did not satiate my hunger for Anna and Bob. I need more!

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 1 month ago

Another guy that wants his cocktail cut off. A vagina installed so he can suck rocks without shame. Embrace who you are dress in drag post on Facebook start ago fund me account. Make the change. Minus 5

MakeMeWetAFMakeMeWetAF30 days ago

Fuck this turned my pussy into a wet, quivering mess just thinking about being pounded and stretched by a giant cock. So good! My legs are still shaking. Great work!🥵🏆🏆🏆

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Eventually I lost all respect for Steve. I came to realize that no self-respecting man would ever encourage his wife to do the things Steve asked me to do; would never entertain the idea of sharing his wife with another man. I discovered the “research” into cuckoldry was fake and biased. It was published not in reputable, peer-reviewed journals, but in pulp magazines and trash journals published by those with an agenda; the agenda of pushing cuckoldry and the destruction of the family.

I came to realize that Bob met my needs in ways Steve never could. Bob filled me up in ways Steve would never be able to. “I’m sorry sweetheart,” I told him when I filed for divorce, “why should I settle for hamburger when I can have steak every night?”

Steve fell into despair. He lost his facial hair. His nuts shriveled up and died. He grew man boobs bigger than Dolly Parton’s! And his voice rose 3 octaves. Now, 3 years after the divorce, Steve proved how truly weak he was when he hired Dr. Kavorkian to “assist” him with exiting this life. Bob and I are the only people besides the priest to attend Steve’s graveside service. Not even his parents came.

On his headstone I had them write, Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Anna sure has quite the Fanasty for Bobs BBC. She has really fell in Love with it and it doesn’t seem like she wants to go back to Steve. Steve does not seem to be able to satisfy her needs. Great Love Story waiting for part two RW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous