Annabelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then fuck me already, ok?" she grinned.

They walked briskly back to his office, Annabelle's heart beating like crazy in her chest. She could feel how slick and wet she was, desperate to be fucked by his stiff black rod. They arrived and Veronica looked up from her work.

"I want her with us," Annabelle blurted out. Veronica just smiled and nodded, following them inside. Their clothes flew off them, ripped off in their passion to get naked. Mr Blackmore pushed Annabelle down onto the sofa and entered her in one swift movement, eliciting a cry of pure joy from the girl. Her moans were quickly cut short by Veronica's bald pussy squashing into her face.

After ten minutes of this, Annabelle was convulsing with pleasure, Mr Blackmore's experienced cock driving her to orgasm. Her face was completely slick with vaginal juices as Veronica slathered her pussy all over, rubbing it up and down and climaxing herself. Annabelle thrust her tongue deep into the girl's vagina, lapping up the delicious fluids that poured forth.

Fifty minutes later, they were done. Annabelle was exhausted and full of cum. Mr Blackmore had spurted off twice inside her, with Veronica eagerly licking any semen that oozed out. Once he'd recovered, Annabelle straddled him while Veronica vigorously licked and tongued her ass.

"That was so good," Annabelle sighed, lying naked and splayed out on the couch. "I think I'm going to enjoy working here, Mr Blackmore."

"Call me Daniel, please," he said, zipping up his trousers. "I hear you are going to the club tonight..."

"Mmm, yes, I'd forgotten about that," she murmured.

"The Hard side."

"Yep, first time there for me," she smiled.

"Good, I'll find you," he said, straightening his tie. "Now, why don't you go home to rest up for tonight. You're going to need all your energy."

Day 18 - The 'Hard' Side

Annabelle returned home to find the place empty. Immediately her mind turned to her collection of dildos, but she reluctantly rejected the idea, knowing she needed rest.

Tonight was the night. She was finally going to the Hard side. This would be her first proper gang-bang. Just her and more big, thick black cocks than she could count. The thought made her weak at the knees, but she refused to act on it. Her pussy was tingling and she wanted to masturbate, but no, she would keep all her sexual energy inside until it was time, tonight, to fully release it in an orgy of flesh.

She couldn't wait, but she had to. For the next few hours, she busied herself with the most boring, menial jobs she could find to do. Cleaning, dusting, tidying up, filling in forms, the works. Halfway through, she had an idea. There was a large shelf in the middle of the lounge room. On it were some mementos from back home. Decisively, she removed them all, placing them instead in her bedroom. In their place she put all her dildos, proudly displaying them for all to see. Satisfied, she eyed the empty spaces on the shelf, deciding she really must get more. And more and more. Fill up the whole shelf. But anyway, back to the cleaning.

Hours and minutes trickled by until David came home. His face fell when he saw the dildos, but he kept his cool and said nothing.

"Um, I was thinking," he said, "perhaps tonight we could, you know, spend some time together as a couple. It's been a long time, maybe get some dinner. I miss the old Annabelle." He sighed, hanging his coat up on the back of the door.

"I know, it's been a while," she smiled, "but seriously, tonight? No, I'm going to the club tonight. Remember? This is my Hard side night. My first gang-bang. I'm sorry but I'm not missing this for anything."

"What... what if I just left you and went back to Ireland? Would you even care?" he grimaced.

"Of course I'd care. I love you, but not in a sexual way at all now. I love you for being who you are, but you're just going to have accept that a sexual relationship is completely off the table now. I only fuck black men now."

Groaning, David sunk down into the couch.

"I couldn't leave you anyway," he said, sighing deeply. "It's just... difficult. I thought we'd be together forever, have children, all that."

"Oh, baby, we will have children," Annabelle said, patting his hair.

"Really?" he said, turning to face her. "So... there'll be some kind of sexual thing, just not a regular one. I can live with that."

"No, you don't understand," she said. "I'll be having children, but they won't be yours. They'll be from my black lovers. I won't know who the father is, but it won't be you."

David was aghast. Speechless, he just sat there, mouth gaping open, unable to speak.

"Don't bother arguing, it's going to happen. Mr Blackmore said that, whenever I want to, they can organise a breeding party for me at work. They'll pay for everything we need to bring up the children. His secretary has four children by unknown men and she's already planning on a fifth. She's barely 20, they've had her knocked up since she was a work experience girl at 16. Amazing, really."

"You're... serious. You really want to get pregnant by some... random guy? Oh my God, I can't believe this," David stammered.

"Hmm, yes, I think I am. I've not been sure, and when they mentioned it I was all like no way, but you know, it does appeal. I've always wanted children and this is a good way of getting them... and having enormous fun in the process."

"Jesus..."

"And the more I think about it, the more I think that knowing their cum being pumped into me could be knocking me up... mmm, that turns me on so much. You know what, fuck it," she said, turning on her heel and going into the bathroom. Returning, she had in her hand her remaining contraceptive pills.

"No need for these any more," she said, tossing them in the bin. "From now on, every drop of sperm in me could be a baby. Starting tonight."

"Oh my God..."

"I wish you'd be more positive about this," Annabelle tutted. "My life is so rich now, I'm so happy. I'm happy to be so full of love for you, my life, my lovers... can't you accept my happiness?"

"I guess... but what about me? I had a beautiful fiancée, now I have ... a slut."

"Damn right, and I'm proud of it. I'm a fucking slut for black cocks and so what? It's my body, I can do what I want with it. And I've not cheated on you, you know everything I do. Like how I'm going to get fucked to bits tonight, how sometime in the next few days I'll be letting scores of strangers jerk off all over me. Like how I love my fiancé and want to marry him with the sperm of black men running down my legs as I confirm my vows. Never forget that I'm always yours, I'll always come back to you. Even if I'm coming back with a black baby in my womb."

David was silent, but eventually, seeing the hopelessness of his situation, nodded his head.

"Wonderful," Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief. "It's much easier to be who I am now when I have your support. So... will you help me get ready for the 'Hard' side? And will you come and watch me tonight? They have a special booth for people to spectate."

"I'll help you get dressed, but I'm not sure about tonight," he grimaced. "Let me think about it."

As they worked on Annabelle's outfit for that night, David realised that whatever he suggested, she would either reject it for "not being slutty enough" or she'd consider it, but only if she were to wear nothing underneath. She wished she could just go along naked, wearing only a pair of knee-high boots. In the end, she decided on doing just that, being naked. She even refused to wear the boots. She wanted to be barefoot and, she laughed, pregnant by the end of the night. In a reluctant nod to modesty - and to avoid getting arrested if the law spotted her - she said she'd wear her coat before entering the building, plus some slip-on flats to make sure she didn't step on anything harmful.

She then insisted on 'prepping' herself with some of her dildos. David helped her by pouring lubricant over a couple of the phalluses and then her ass, before having the 'honour' of slipping them up inside her. She would then just let them sit there, getting use to the feeling of having huge invaders inside her rectum. After half an hour she would remove the dildo and replace it with a larger one, until she finally managed to take the fist. She left it in her for two hours, loving how it felt, squirming around inside her, as she moved around the apartment.

Then, finally, it was time to go. Annabelle's heart was pounding as she stepped into the taxi. Her pussy was soaking wet and she knew the seat would be slick with her juice when she got out, but she didn't care. David looked uncomfortable, but at that moment, she was unconcerned. Her mind was filled with images of black cocks, black men and everything about them. The journey seemed to last forever and Annabelle had to breathe slowly to keep from getting too excited.

"When we get in there, I'll be alone with ... I don't know how many men. They'll be doing things to me that might make you uncomfortable, but I'll be ok. There's a safe word so if I do feel things have gone too far, I can say it and they'll stop. Just watch and jerk off if you want. It'll make me even hornier knowing you are doing that, me getting fucked turning you on."

David nodded, but he wasn't sure that would happen. He felt too sick to his stomach with this whole thing to become aroused.

"But yes, don't even think of coming in to help me. First of all, I'll tell you to get out and in my state, I'll not be kind when I do it. Second, they'll probably hurt you if you tried to stop them. And seeing you beaten up will stop me from enjoying myself... and that's all I care about tonight. Anyway... we're here."

David paid the taxi driver and they got out. She'd been right, it was like a lake of her fluid on the seat. Her knees were weak with anticipation as they headed towards the entrance. Seconds later, they were in. It was silent as they looked for a vacant room. Finally, they found one. In they went and David entered the viewing chamber. Annabelle, alone now, stripped and put her clothing in a container, which she pushed back into the wall. The room was featureless apart from the hidden container, a large, plush four-poster bed in the middle and a computer touchscreen next to the door. Going over, she read the instructions printed on it. It was a question and answer system.

"How many men do you want to fuck?" it read. "Either enter a specific number or key 0 for infinite men." Annabelle thought for a minute then pressed the 0 key. Fuck it, she thought, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Condoms or no condoms? 1 for no, 2 for yes." Without a second thought, she pressed the 1 button hard.

"Internal or external cumshots?" Well, if the previous question was no, then this just had to be internal, didn't it?

"Time limit or not?" Hmm, not.

"Finally, are any of the following off limits? Tap to indicate you DO NOT want to do these things. 1) Double Vaginal. 2) Double Anal. 3) Pissing. 4) Bondage. 5) Rimming. 6) Fisting. 7) Footing.

Annabelle ticked Pissing, Bondage, Footing and Rimming, not particularly wanting to do any of them.

"Thankyou. If you are not naked, disrobe immediately. There is lubricant underneath the pillow. Please apply some now. There is no charge for use, so be liberal with it. If you want, type your name in now so that men viewing the order will know who it is."

Annabelle did so, knowing Mr Blackmore and others might want to take her tonight.

"Thank you, Annabelle. Please wait and your men will arrive shortly. Enjoy your evening."

This is it, Annabelle thought as she stepped from the screen. She moved back slowly and got up on the bed. She lay back and reached underneath the pillows, grabbing the lubricant. Squeezing it liberally onto her hand, she stretched out and closed her eyes, slathering the substance all over her vagina and anus. Slipping one, two, three and then four fingers inside both holes, she made sure she was as slick as it was possible to be. Gently, she masturbated until she felt her pleasure getting too great, stopping before her climax. She wanted to cum hard on the first cock inside her. Really, really hard.

She waited and, finally, the door quietly opened. She smiled as Mr Blackmore entered, naked and sporting a stiff hard-on. Her heart pounded like a jackhammer as he moved towards her, revealing a man she'd never seen before. He was also naked and had a cock that was bigger than Mr Blackmore's. She groaned as behind this man was another, and another, and another. She couldn't believe her eyes. Men just kept coming in, all strangers apart from Mr Blackmore. Eventually, eight men surrounded the bed, hard pricks pointing at her, just begging to be sucked. But she didn't want to suck them, she wanted them inside her, right then, that instant.

"Oh God..." she groaned, "Somebody PLEASE fuck me right now."

Mr Blackmore got up on the bed with her, spreading her legs and sinking himself into her pussy with one smooth motion. She let out a huge sigh of relief as he filled her up. He pressed his body down on hers and they kissed. His motions became quicker and she felt the biggest orgasm of her life approaching. She'd pushed herself to the brink and now, finally, she was getting her release.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum, don't stop, oh God, don't stop!" she shrieked, her pleasure rising within her. Agonisingly, just before she climaxed, he pulled out.

"Ahhhhh, no!" she squealed, writhing about as her climax was denied her. Rough hands held her arms above her head, denying her even the chance to manually please herself. "Why? Oh God, I need to cum so bad."

"You'll cum when we say you can cum," Mr Blackmore said. "Beg for it, fucking beg for black cock."

"Please, I need it so bad, I love black dicks, they're my whole world!" she pleaded. "Please, fuck me. All of you, fuck me until I leak sperm. I need it so bad, give it to me."

"I'm going to fuck her ass," another man said. Annabelle's legs were pushed up and back, her ankles directly above her head. A man with a really big cock took no time at all in setting himself and sliding his penis into her rectum. She moaned with pleasure as he pushed deep into her. Again she felt her orgasm coming on as he pounded her backdoor, but again he pulled out just before she could climax. Tears streamed down her face as her body swirled with unreleased emotion.

"Two cocks now," Mr Blackmore said, directing two men to enter Annabelle. She was pulled up and put on all fours. One man straddled her rump and shoved himself into her ass from behind, the other doing the same to her pussy. She'd never had two cocks in both holes before and she sighed with delight as they started to pound her.

"Ok, let her cum, guys, let's see how much she needs black cock!"

They really went to town on her, powerful, fast strokes taking her to the edge and, finally, blissfully, over it. Her whole body shook uncontrollably as the orgasm tore her apart inside, wave after wave of intense pleasure coursing through her. Tears streamed down her face as she lost control of herself.

David watched in shock and, he realised, awe as the men fucked his fiancée to such an incredible climax. Awe at her for taking such a task on and the men for being so powerful that they could do this to her. He couldn't compete with that and she loved it so much. Why should he be selfish enough to deny her this experience?

Both men announced they were going to cum inside her and she shrieked again as their cocks pulsed and spurted semen deep into her body, triggering a second orgasm mere moments after the previous one. This wasn't as intense, but she still found herself wailing with pleasure as it hit. They slid out of her and she collapsed onto the bed, taking deep breaths as she fought to regain control of her spasming body. The men weren't going to let up. This was the Hard section for a reason. A hand grabbed her hair and pulled her up, arching her back as a hard cock pushed into her ass. She yelped as the cock thrust up into her, right to the balls, in one hard motion. Her body rocked as each powerful thrust pounded into it, his heavy balls slapping against her juicy pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," she growled, regaining some of her strength now. She pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts, urging him on. Her exhortations were cut off when a penis entered her mouth and pushed its way down her throat. She gagged but held him inside her, determined to take it all to the root.

David watched as she swallowed the enormous cock whole. He could only be impressed by how slutty his fiancée was. He felt his own small erection push against his trousers and without thinking, unzipped himself and began to tug on his tiny member.

She needed to breath, slapping the man's thigh to make him aware of this. Reluctantly he pulled out, strands of saliva following him. She gasped in lungfuls of air before he shoved himself back in. The lack of oxygen combined with the powerful anal fucking was driving her wild once again. As her orgasm hit, she felt the men climax as well, one pumping her already sperm-filled ass with jet after jet of semen. The other just erupted straight into her throat, hot jizz swallowed gleefully, sliding down into her belly.

They pulled out and she knelt there, getting her breath back. Two men began to kiss her nipples as she did so, sending shocks of pleasure through her. She held their heads to her and relaxed, letting them please her. She could feel surges of lust building anew, her holes begging to be filled once again.

To her joy, a man moved behind her and slip up into her pussy, his length easily accommodated now by her stretched cunt. She moaned with pleasure as he filled her up, the tongues still lapping at her breasts. This was making love, not the fucking of before. It was nice to have the change of pace, but she did kind of miss the roughness of the fucking. She imagined it wouldn't take long for that to happen again though.

"I love black men," she said softly, her hips swaying as the man gently pushed in and out of her. "I love them so much. I'll never fuck a white guy ever again in my whole life."

A pause.

"I want a black baby growing inside me," she continued. "Please, make me pregnant."

David was shocked at this. She had mentioned it before, but to hear her literally begging to be implanted with their seed (even though she'd taken a few loads in there already) was something else. To his astonishment, it proved to be so arousing, he came seconds later, splattering himself with his pent-up sperm.

Back in the room, Annabelle was now locking lips with a fourth man. She was visibly shaking as her pleasure was near critical levels once again. As she came, she yelled out, informing everyone that the man inside her was also climaxing, flooding her not-exactly-empty womb with his seed.

Collapsing forward, she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide.

"More!" she barked.

-

Day 18 - The Hard Side: Part 2

As the fourth man's cock slid out of her pussy, Annabelle sighed. Her latest orgasm had been really intense and she was lying now, spread eagled on the bed. Her vagina was stretched wide open, a river of sperm oozing out of it. She lazily dipped a finger in, scooping up some of the fluid and transferring it to her mouth, lasciviously sucking off the mixture as two men moved towards her.

She wanted both at once. Turning over, she got on her knees. One man got up and straddled her back, pushing his enormous dick down into her ass. She cooed and reached back, pulling her cheeks apart as the schlong buried itself to the root inside her. The second man entered her pussy doggy style, both dicks so, so deep now. She squirmed as they held themselves motionless until, finally, they began to move. Whimpering as her pleasure grew rapidly, she remained still herself, letting the increasingly powerful thrusts of both men force her down into the mattress.