Annabelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," she panted. "It's so good... so good... oh fuck, yes!"

David could see on her face, even from the distance he was away from her, that she eyes were rolled back, her mind lost to a state of indescribable bliss. Her body started shaking and he knew yet another orgasm was tearing through her. The men were relentless, pounding her as hard and fast as they could and David was astonished to see, after what seemed like only a few seconds, her frame convulsing with another climax.

She screamed and screamed as this second orgasm exploded from her loins, her ass clamping down on the cock inside. The man roared as his own climax poured out into her rectum. Swiftly, he was out of her and a sixth man took his place. This time, he pushed himself into her already full vagina, two enormous black dicks pummelling her stretched twat for all they were worth. From nowhere a large dildo appeared and in it went, stuffed into her butt. David couldn't believe how much Annabelle was taking, willingly and, it seemed, gleefully, as her body thrashed about as yet another orgasm hit her.

One of the men came inside her pussy and was immediately replaced by a seventh. There was no let up, Annabelle was being fucked so hard and so much she was losing consciousness. Her body was going limp like a ragdoll, controlled only by the strong hands clutching her hips, pushing her back down onto the two rampaging cocks. The position they were all in allowed for men to finish up, move on and be replaced without stopping to rearrange everything.

Eventually they let her flop onto the bed, exhausted and her mind frazzled with an unknown number of climaxes. David noticed that there were still lots of men ready to fuck her and it hit him - more had come in as he'd been watching her. In fact, there seemed to be more men in the room now than at the start. Soon enough, Annabelle's broken body was being dragged back into service.

One man got underneath her, his prodigious meat sticking right up like a flagpole. Annabelle was facing away from him as was lowered onto his cock, slipping it easily into her asshole, the dildo having now been removed. David's eyes widened as a second cock moved to push in alongside it. His mouth dropped open as the head popped in, the long shaft descending into her rectum. Annabelle's eyes were wide open too, realising what was happening to her, even through the orgasmic fugue she was in. David could see the expression of shock on her face, but to his surprise - ah, he wasn't kidding himself now, he wasn't surprised at all - there was a growing smile there. She wiggled herself about on the dual invaders and whispered something he couldn't hear. The dildo reappeared and went straight into her vagina. Then, the men started slowly pushing into her anus until, a minute or so later, they were really hammering her butt hard. She screamed and screamed as the two cocks split her apart.

Incredibly, her orgasms came faster now and even harder than before. A constant stream of men lined up to fill her ass full of cum. There was no standing on ceremony, they just fucked her and spurted into her ass. Her pussy was already so full of sperm that there was no need to worry about being pregnant. And, if there was, Annabelle knew she'd be back here many, many times. It was only a matter of time before a baby began to grow inside her.

But she wasn't experienced enough yet to handle such an onslaught. Her already frazzled mind couldn't cope with the constant explosive orgasms and she finally fell into unconsciousness. When she awoke, she was in a cab on the way home. David was next to her and she mouthed a silent "thank you" to him for letting her live life the way she wanted.

It turned out she hadn't been made pregnant, though. Instead, she announced to David the day after that they were to be married. She felt it would make her pleasure even more satisfying if she were wearing a wedding ring while being inseminated by a gang of black men. A month later and it was done, performed at her work by Mr Blackmore, who it turned out was qualified to legally marry people. The crowd was exclusively black men, a hundred of them, and after the vows were exchanged David was ushered into a taxi and sent home. Annabelle remained behind, strapped onto a breeding bench with 100 rutting stallions ready to implant her with their semen.

This time, she was inseminated. Her life was complete.