All Comments on 'Anna's First Taste'

by JustPlainMerrie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

can't wait to hear about them fucking with the big strap on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

I am male but came reading this one. So real and leading the reader. i am still light headed. want more from this author.

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 17 years ago
You did just fine!

Would just like to contradict a previous posters comment - I thought you wrote just fine, although yes, I'd been confused by the 'Megan' reference also... so perhaps read & re-read a few times before submitting next time ?! But liked the story all the same although did think it ended far too quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
my god that was freakin hot

please send more like it....loved this one...email: chisox_boy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
at times it was hot but at others it was stilted..

..as the style of writing was impersonal at one moment and packed with feeling at another. I think you need to develop some consistency of style. Use feeling more, thoughts in their heads, the 'tingle' in their bodies, the lust in their minds. The mechanics of sex without that are just that, mechanistic.

sweetswelsweetswelabout 11 years ago
Wowwwwww.......

Beautyfull....I loved it very much Hope and looking foward for à suite......Can stop nowwwww......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I am a man, but I love to bring a woman to orgasm orally. This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read and makes me wish that I was a woman and do what the two of them did!3D9C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wet

my pussy stayed wet with fingers inside and very tasty cum

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Why would God make woman with all that attributes and not let them explore that area of womanhood? obviously men and their concept on sex isn't as exploratory as women perceived it to be once they discover the immense pleasure and satisfaction they receive from such a relationship. So to the church going woman share that intimacy with your spouse or partner but do not deny yourself the opportunity of a life time. Just reading these wonderful stories written by women gives you and understanding that we should not object to a woman's need if it is communicated with understanding. Thank you author for a beautiful story.

ladylicker1ladylicker111 months ago

Great story. Would love to hear more about Anna and her awakening. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous