Anna's Great Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man can only take so much teasing. The next thing I knew, Jack had a firm hold in the hair at the back of my head. He pulled me onto him deeper. Air hissed over his teeth as I took him all the way into my throat. He began to thrust his cock into my mouth, harder and faster. I just love it when a guy helps me out that way. Keeping pace with his movements, I let him show me just what he liked. Flicking my tongue back and forth over the seam on the in-strokes, I would suck softly on each out-stroke. Jack's cock was totally slick, riding over my lips and teeth easily. I could feel every vein and contour with each stoke sliding in and out, faster, harder.

I remembered how great he'd felt in my pussy. He was magnificent. Now, his cock was getting so hard and thick that I could barely take it all in. I gave it my best effort. As I sucked, my hands rode up and down his thighs, pausing now and then to caress or tug his ball sack. Following the line where cheeks meet legs, I teased the crease of his cheeks with my nails. I loved the feeling of his throbbing cock in my mouth, just waiting to shoot. Jack's movements slowed, then suddenly stopped as he pulled out of my mouth. He was really close, and to be honest so was I. The whole time I was working his cock; I'd felt the ache in my pussy building again. It wouldn't take much for me to come a second time.

Jack pulled me up for a passionate kiss, which tasted faintly of my own juices. I was embarrassed for about a fraction of a second, but the memory of how that flavor got there was sweet. He pulled me down with him onto the carpet. He lay on his back and guided me to kneel over him, with my face at his cock, and my pussy over his face. I'd seen this in porn films I secretly watched, but it was nothing I ever thought I'd be doing!

His springy cock was dancing right below my lips, so I took it in and began to thrust. As Jack licked my slit, he slid two fingers inside me again, gently rubbing my favorite spot. My hips began to rock with him. Soon I found my thrusts on his cock timed to his fingers in my pussy. His warm mouth was planted over my clit and I was going wild! His fingers pumped my pussy gently but rapidly. I increased my speed on his cock to match.

As I worked Jack's beautiful cock, I felt the tips of my pert nipples scraping on his stomach. Faster and wilder I stroked, with his guidance. Jack's free hand reached around me to lock my hips closer to his face. Arching my back to give him better access, I was riding, pumping, grinding urgently into his face. His tongue was dancing over my clit, which again started to throb. Just then, I felt his balls draw up a bit, and he stiffened deep in my mouth as his cock began to shoot. It sent me over the edge, and my clit felt like it exploded in his mouth with great aching throbs. Again he held his tongue flat and let me come against it. My clit throbbed over and over. I moaned on his cock as I struggled to swallow every shooting spurt he delivered. It jetted against the back of my throat, and pooled on my waiting tongue. It was an awesome deposit; Jack must have been saving all week.

Turning to face Jack, after a passionate thank-you-kiss, I cuddled on his chest. He was staring up at the ceiling and stroking my back, planting kisses now and then in my hair. I traced lazy circles on his stomach and thought how crazy I was for this guy. He was incredible! That's when Jack said, "I think we have a small problem." It seemed to me there could be no problem, assuming he felt half as good as I did. His next movement showed me otherwise, as he pointed at the security camera in the corner of my office. My hand flew to cover my mouth and I started to giggle. How on earth was I going to get the security guy to release the tape to me? We were eventually to work it out ... but that's another story.

Special thanks again to Knightdarlin for his editorial skill and advice, and thanks also to those of you who emailed to encourage and advise me as a new author. Please remember to vote, as it helps me to better assess what you, the readers like!

12