Anne's Lesson to Her Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped the top off my beer saying, "It's good to see you again as well Jan. The last time you were here was Christmas. I swear you look taller."

Jan laughed, "Yep, I am still a growing girl. At my last height and weigh-in I was 6'1". I am not complaining as it helps out my volleyball.

Anne echoed, "6'1" wow! Hey both of you stand up back to back. Lets see how much taller you are than Eric."

I could tell the wine was getting to Anne as well, but I played along anyways and stood up with Jan placing my back against her back. As our bodies met I could tell she was considerably taller than I as I felt the thick part of her tight ass pressing against my lower back. I commented, "My God girl you are all legs!"

Jan giggled, "A leg mans wet dream huh."

Hearing her say that I felt my cock stir inside my tight baseball pants.

Because Anne is 5'2" and so much shorter than the both of us she climbed up on a chair to measure the height difference. I noticed she was wearing a pair of my boxer underwear, the pair with the dark paisley design. Even though those have always been my favorite pair, I gave up keeping them in my underwear drawer as Anne always wore them. Finally I just gave them to her and she sewed up the flap in the front. I have to admit they look much better on her than me.

Standing on the chair and practically hovering above us Anne asked, "Exactly how tall are you Eric?"

I replied, "Five Eleven."

I looked down and smiled with amusement seeing that Anne still had to rise up on her tip toes. I tracked my view up her legs enjoying the sight of her flexing calf muscles.

Anne tapped the top of my head telling me to look straight ahead so she could get an accurate measurement.

After a few seconds Anne said, "Yep, Jan is about three inches taller than you."

Jan and I turned around to face each other and I noticed for the first time since our meeting, I had to tilt my head back to look her in the eyes. I said, "Its hard to believe you just turned eighteen and still growing."

Jan and I sat back down, and as she crossed her right leg over her left I was amazed at how sensual and slow a process it was for her to perform such a simple act. It seemed the whole world slowed in the time it took for her to cross over her long shapely leg. Again, I felt my cock stir.

Jan said, "Well I don't hear the coach complaining about my growing height, that's for sure. At this rate I will have to turn my little car in for a bigger model."

Anne laughed, "Or trade it in for a convertible."

I finished my beer saying, "Well ladies, I'm going to throw my uniform into the wash and change into some clean clothes."

After starting the wash I made my way into Anne's bed room. I was taken aback at what I saw. The lights were off and the room was lit with numerous candles, candles all over the room. I made my way over to the bed noticing it was made with crisp clean sheets. On the night stand, Anne had placed several colorful plastic bottles. I picked up one of the bottles which read aromatic body oil, vanilla.

At that time I heard a noise at the bedroom entrance. I turned to see Anne and Jan standing side by side in the doorway, each with a glass of wine in their hand.

Anne smiled and said, "Its time honey."

Standing there in just my Speedo shorts I set the bottle down and said, "Wow, you girls have been busy."

As they both entered the room Anne said, "Nothings to good for cousin Jan. I want her to feel comfortable and relaxed."

They wasted no time as Anne knelt down in front of me pulling my shorts down telling me to step out of them. My cock, semi hard, flopped out in a turgid wiggle.

I watched Jan slip her tan feet out of her shower shoes and sit down on the edge of the bed.

Jan said, "He is already getting hard and we haven't even started yet. Should I start to get undressed?"

Anne said, "No, that's not necessary. The nice thing about what I want to show you is that with a body like yours and what we will do to him, you don't need to take your clothes off to get a guy off. With a face and body like yours guys would get off just looking at it. Grab the body oil we bought earlier today and rub it all over your legs and feet."

I sat down on the bed and watched Jan's long slender body slide across the crisp sheets as she reached for one of the squeeze bottles.

Anne instructed me to sit up against the pillows she had placed along the head board and spread my legs open. Anne then grabbed a bottle of oil from the night stand next to her side of the bed as well.

The girls both positioned themselves along either side of my hips and placed their beautiful legs between my legs against my cock and balls. Feeling their tanned smooth legs rubbing against my cock and balls I threw my head back and began to moan with pleasure. Because Jan's legs were so long and firm from athletic conditioning, their weight was noticeably heavier than Anne's legs. I could hear the squirting sound of the oil bottles as they began to apply the oil to their legs and feet. The smell of vanilla filled the air as I felt my cock sliding against the slick oil on their legs. My cock became hard immediately.

Jan who was seated next to my right hip scooted in closer resting the outside of her long left leg against my torso. Amazed at just how long her legs were I felt her bent knee against my right shoulder and brushing against the side of my face as she moved the lower part of it against my cock. I looked down into my groin watching in amazement as my cock was being rubbed and flopped about randomly between four beautiful legs. The oil glistened off of their skin creating an even deeper shiny bronze look to their legs. Both sets of legs were slick and smooth. I watched as Anne gripped the head of my cock between her big toe and second toe. She pressed it against the meaty toned muscle of Anne's calf, rubbing it back and forth.

Anne said, "Jan, flex your calf muscle while I do this."

I watched as a Jan flexed her ankle up and down creating a ball of muscle to tighten and relax in her calf against the head of my cock. I moaned softly as I felt the sensitive head of my cock being pressed and rubbed against her calf muscle. I turned my head to the right kissing her bent leg. As they continued to work the head of my cock this way I became increasingly aroused. I cupped the calf of Jan's other leg which was pressed against my chest and began to revel in its strong athletic feel. Even though it was relaxed I could still feel the loose slender muscle as it jostled in the palm of my hand. I began to moan more frequently as I felt and watched their beautiful legs work against my cock.

Anne said, "He really enjoys feeling the head of his cock against your calf."

Jan said, "I noticed. I'm enjoying it as well. I want to feel his shaft between my toes. "

Jan proceeded to lift her left leg from my chest and I watched as she positioned her toes next the base of my cock. She then reached down and spread her big toe and second toe open slipping them around the base of my shaft. Her toes were incredibly long, my cock easily slipped between them. As she released her toes, I felt them close around my shaft, the sensation causing a wave of excitement to run through me as I twitched uncontrollably with excitement.

Jan also felt my body jerk and giggled, "Oooooh, I guess he enjoyed that."

I looked down saying, "My God you have beautifully big feet and long toes."

Jan said, "I told you, they are size nines."

While Anne continued to press the head of my cock into Jan's calf, Jan began to slowly run her clenched toes up and down the length of my shaft.

Jan giggled, "I never felt this before. The ridges in his shaft are tickling me between my toes."

I was losing it pretty fast and leaned forward trying to gather myself. Watching these beautiful leggy vixens assault my member with their feet, toes and legs was a legman's dream come true. It was all I could do to slow the wave of excitement building inside me. All my senses were heightened even the aroma of vanilla which filled the room became a smell of excitement to me.

Jan looked over at me throwing her head back causing her hair to flip back from her face , smiled and winked saying, "How you doing big guy. I can feel your cock starting to throb between my toes. It feels so neat." This leggy eighteen year old was enjoying herself as she experienced a new found use for her toes.

Anne smiled and said, "Okay I want to feel it also." I watched as Anne lifted her free foot and positioned her toes below Jan's toes, expertly locking my shaft between her two toes.

Jan exclaimed, "Look at you girl, your good at this. Work them feet."

Anne giggled, "I get plenty of practice…don't I Eric."

My mind and body was being bombarded by too many pleasurable sensations of sight, touch and sound as I watched two pairs of the most beautifully tanned legs and feet I have ever seen assaulting my cock, legs and feet that belong to two absolutely beautiful women. I could not believe how fortunate I was. Because I was too busy enjoying the sensation I could not reply. Both sets of their toes were rocking my world as they stroked in unison up and down my throbbing shaft. All the while, the head of my cock was being pressed and rubbed against the side of Jan's smooth flexing calf calf.

I could not help but respond to all they did by thrusting my hips up and down matching their strokes. Jan said, "Aaaaah, now he is getting into it."

My breathing quickened and I said, "Anne I can't hold out much longer. Its too much to fast. I am going to lose it soon."

Anne said, "Oh don't worry honey. Let it out. I told Jan we were going to get you off first very quickly this way and then work on your balls after. That way you will last much longer the second time when we dig into your balls and play with your cock. This is for you now, so enjoy it. Besides I wanted to show Jan how to use her legs and feet. She never has done this before. So I guess you could say, at the expense of your pleasure its good training for her."

Looking at Jan, Anne smiled and added, "Right Jan?"

They both laughed and Jan said, "Yes and please try to hold on and not cum too soon Eric. I am having fun doing this."

For several minutes the girls kept on with what I could only describe as a relentless attack upon my cock. Every so often exchanging comments as Anne pointed out tidbits of information about sensitive areas of my cock. Even though Jan's body was several more years advanced than her age would indicate, I had to keep reminding myself that Jan was only 18 and fairly naive with regards to a guys cock. She understood the basic stuff, but judging by her occasional reaction and wide eyed wonderment I could tell most of what Anne was telling and showing Jan, was new to her.

My hip thrusts became more prevalent as I raised them further off the bed. Anne removed the toes that she was using to rub the head of my cock into Jan's calf. She then reached down with her left hand grabbing Jan's ankle lifting it up and positioning Jan's leg over the head of my cock.

Anne exclaimed, "Wow Jan I wish my legs were this long. Slide back a bit so that the muscle of your calf is touching the head of his cock. I am going to hold on to your ankle keeping your leg up over his cock."

Again I could not help but be amazed at the length and perfection of Jan's leg as I watched Anne position the calf portion of it over the head of my cock."

Jan commented, "Oh yes, I am going to like this."

Anne smiled, "So will Eric."

I watched as Anne lowered Jan's leg, the back of her calf slightly resting on top of the head of my cock. Because Jan's calf was in a relaxed state my cock head pressed into the muscle creating a small dent. I watched as her heavy tan calf muscle pressed and engulfed around most of the head of my cock.

As I watched the head of my cock being swallowed up by her amazing calf muscle; the whole time I could feel the girls continue their toe jerks, stroking the the entire length of my cock. I released a long gasp as I felt the smooth skin of her calf press heavily against the sensitive glands at the head of my cock.

Jan was a fast learner as she began to rotate her ankle in small circles causing her calf to undulate against the head of my cock.

Anne shouted, "There you go Jan. Now you got the idea."

Feeling and watching her do this I could not help but thrust my hips more rapidly ramming the head of my cock into her undulating calf. Jan's flexing calf never left the head of my cock as it rode up and down in unison with my thrust.

Jan laughed saying, "This is so cool! I love it."

Anne said, "Now that I have a free foot. Watch what I do with my toes."

Jan leaned forward to get a better view of what Anne was about to do between my legs.

I felt the tips of Anne's toes press into the very base of my cock just above the nut sac.

She explained to Jan, "There is a big vein that runs at the base of his cock and right here where his nuts are you can feel it. Take your finger and touch where my big toe is."

I watched Jan reach her right hand in between my legs and felt her touch the vein with her finger.

Anne continued, "I am going to wiggle my toes against that vein. It drives him crazy, he loves it."

Anna said, "Rub it back and forth now with your finger and watch his reaction."

Jan turned her smiling face to me and I felt her finger press the vein moving it from side to side against the shaft.

I jolted up and down moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes."

Jan laughed, "That is awesome."

She continued to wiggle it back and forth saying, "I never knew a guy had so many sensitive spots on his cock. His nuts look so full and tight."

Anne said, "We will save those for later. Okay let me get my toes in there. I want him to know he is feeling my toes there. It makes him even hotter knowing that."

Jan leaned back saying, "Of course. After all he is a leg and footman."

They both laughed as I felt the tip of Anne's big toe slip into that familiar spot that Jan was just playing with.

Anne said, "Jan, take your fingers and run them through the pubic hairs around the base of his cock while I do this, he likes that also."

Jan began to run her slender finger tips against my stomach at the very base of my cock exciting me further. As she did that I felt the tip of Anne's big toe pressing against the vein at the lower base of my cock pushing it back and forth. Faster and faster her toe wiggled as I could see her calf muscle in that leg jostle from side to side. The sensation felt amazing as I began to thrust my hips up even faster. Jan continued to run the tips of her long fingers against the skin at the base of my cock circling them around the shaft. Their toes continued to pump me in full measure.

Anne said, "Jan, run your toes all the way up against the glands under the head of his cock."

Jan did as she was told. I watched as her toes slid up my shaft towards the head and the tops of them smack into her loose calf that was still engulfing my cock head. As I felt her toes rub the sensitive glands I jolted even harder releasing a grunt saying, "Oh my God."

Jan laughed and Anne said, "That's what I wanted to hear, when he says that he is close to cumming."

Jan smiled and turned to look at me, studying my reaction as her toes clenched, slid back down and then up my shaft again making contact with the glands at the head of my cock causing me to moan with ecstasy.

Jan laughed, "Wow her really is sensitive there isn't he."

Anne said, "All guys are."

Anne and Jan slid there toes back down and proceeded to slide them up again. I watched bracing myself again as Jan's toes made there way back up to the head of my cock. I watched as her calf muscle flexed. I could see her toe ring glisten in the soft candlelight as the glands of my cock head pressed against it.

Anne said, "Keep your toes right there clamped around the head and wiggle them back and forth in short quick jerks."

Jan did this and I came out of my skin moaning loudly, "Oh my God your toe ring." as I felt her toe ring rubbing back and forth against the head of my cock.

Jan giggled, "You like that? Good, it's nice to know my toe ring serves a purpose besides looking good on my toes."

Jan's long toes were incredible. They were perfect and covered every bit of my cock's head. She had excellent dexterity in them as I watched her alternated the big to and second toe up and down, clenching and releasing the head. The calf of her other leg continued to press against the tip of my cock rubbing back and forth. While she did this Anne's toes continued to stroke the full length of my shaft.

After a few seconds Anne asked, "Do you feel that?"

Jan said, "Yes! Oh my God it's alive!"

They both laughed and Anne said, "I know, I love feeling it jerk and throb like that between my toes and against my legs. He should be precumming any second now."

Jan asked, "Precumming, what is that?"

Anne said, "Watch where the head of his cock is against your calf and you will see it."

Anne's other toes pressed firmly against the vein at the base of my cock wiggling it back and forth more vigorously. Jan was more aggressive as well as I felt her fingertips begin to massage more firmly into the skin around the base of my cock. It felt as if she were kneading the cum up into my shaft. Her toes continued their flexing movement up and down across my glands driving me insane with pleasure.

I was feeling it throughout my body as I began to gasp short quick breaths in time to her flexing toes each time they rubbed against the head of my cock.

Suddenly I heard Jan shout, "Oooooh there it is!"

I looked at what she was pointing to and could see a spot of my clear shiny precum on her calf each time she rolled her calf muscle across the head.

I began to flow more freely each time her toes clenched the head and her fingers kneaded deep into my lower abdomen around the base of my cock. The girls relentlessly worked on my cock coaxing out my precum onto Jan's shapely tan calf.

Jan exclaimed in almost childish excitement, "I got it Anne, I can feel his cock twitching like crazy and I am squeezing his precum out with my toes."

Anne said, "I know I can feel it in his shaft also."

Jan said, "I want to spread it all over my leg."

Having said that she began to slide her calf forward and backward smearing my precum juice all along her smooth calf. I watched as she traced it all the way down to her high ankle region then back up almost to the back of her knee, leaving behind a slimy trail of my precum. Her toes were relentless as they continued to squeeze the juices from my head. As her leg continued to travel back and forth I realized just how long and smooth her leg was.

Anne Laughed, "Jan, I don't believe he can cover your whole leg before he blows. Your legs are much too long."

Jan said, "He can try. I can do this all night long. My legs are in great shape."

Hearing them talk this way was too much as it took me over the edge. Feeling the cum rise from deep inside me, I began to pump my hips up and down feeling my nuts tighten as they slapped against the ball of Anne's foot.

Anne recognized this saying, "This is it Jan he is ready to cum. Keep moving your calf and your toes. I am going to keep my toes still and just let him ram his cock between them. I can tell this is going to be a good one, I have not seen him this excited in a long time he is really breathing hard and should blow a really big load."

Jan was truly in shape as I watched her lean forward like a gymnast and rub her beautiful calf with her free hand. The slender but strong fingers of her other hand continued to knead firmly into the area around the base of my cock stirring up even more cum. Anne stopped jerking my shaft with her toes letting me do the work as I rammed my cock up and down between her clenching toes.