Anne's Lesson to Her Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne reached down and I could feel her fingers fondling my sac.

She smiled at me saying, "Yes silly, they are in one piece. She mauled them pretty good but they are intact. You think they hurt now. Wait until tomorrow you won't be able to get out of bed. Right now she wants to try something she has wanted to do for a while."

Jan returned with a bottle of oil in hand. She plopped herself on the bed in front of me saying, "Eric I have had this thing about my toes. I love wearing toe rings. So I want to rub the tip of your cock with my ring toe."

I said, "Okay that sounds fine but I know I wont get hard anymore no matter what you do I am totally spent and sore."

Jan smiled and said, "We'll see, if you do that's a bonus if not it doesn't matter. Now spread em big guy."

I sat up and opened my legs. Jan slid in between them and slipped off the toe ring on the long second toe of her right foot.

She began to apply the body oil to her toes saying, "I'm not going to play with your nuts so you don't have to worry about that anymore."

I sighed, "Thank God."

Jan scooted in closer bringing her long tan legs up tight to her chest. The way her beautiful calf muscles spread when she did this looked amazing. Were I not so spent I am sure I would be starting to rise.

Anne sat next to me running her fingers through my sweaty hair saying, "I cannot wait to see this. Do you want me to do anything Jan?"

I watched as Jan lifted her right foot flexing her toes up and down. She said, "No I don't think so."

Anne said, "Okay he is all yours Jan. I am just going to sit her and enjoy the view."

Jan giggled.

Jan lifted my flaccid member up and lowered her golden toes on to the head. She slowly guided the head along the soft bottom of her long toes saying, "That tickles."

She continued to manipulate the head of my cock with my toes and I became more and more relaxed enjoying the site of this beautiful young woman. Anne continued to slowly run her fingers through my hair soothing me even deeper. I leaned forward enjoying the feel of Jan's beautiful calves in my hands. I ran my hands down her leg feeling her strong ankles and her size 9 feet.

Jan worked her thumbs up to the head and I could feel her spreading the hole open and closed. As she did this I watched and felt her rub the tip of her second toe onto the hole.

She laughed, "Look, his cock is kissing my toe."

Anne laughed as well saying, "Go for it now Jan."

Jan smiled at me saying, "Eric I am going to insert the tip of my toe into the hole of your cock. I want to feel it inside you."

I said, "I don't know about that Jan."

Anne said, "Oh come on Eric do it for me and Jan."

Jan said, "Just the tip Eric. I have been dieing to turn a guys cock into a toe ring."

I said, "I don't even think it will fit Jan."

Jan said, "Let me try, okay?"

Jan gave me a pleading look and I said, "Okay, just a little.

She perked up and I watched as she spread the hole open with her thumbs and began to slowly insert the tip of her second toe. She was very limber, as she leaned forward, her face inches from her foot and head of my cock. I felt her hair brush against the side of my shaft. I could see the hole begin to spread even further as the golden tip began to pass inside the head of my cock halfway past the nail. A smile crossed her face as I moaned, feeling a slight burning sensation.

Jan stopped her toe leaving it there saying, "Oh my God, okay it's in a little bit."

She slid her thumbs down the side of the head and gently massaged and squeezed the head making the rim around the hole move in a sucking action against the end of her toe.

After a minute she said, "Okay a little more here we go."

She ran her thumbs back up to the tip and spread the hole some more as she slid her toe further inside. I watched it pass through over the nail up to the first digit.

Jan said, "Yes, he took the first digit."

Anne leaned in to look, "Oh my God, he did, Very good honey."

I groaned, "Okay Jan pull it out. It's starting to burn."

Jan said, "Please just a little more. I know you can."

They both pleaded for more and I succumbed.

Jan massaged the head some more giggling, "Look it's sucking my toe."

Anne laughed.

Jan continued to insert her toe. As her toe grew wider I felt the hole of my cock stretching. She increased the pace of insertion and I groaned loudly, "Oh God" As I felt the head of my cock being filled by her long toe.

Jan exclaimed, "It's going, it's going. I can feel the sides of his cock pressing around it."

I threw myself back down on the bed. Jan said, "He's moving too much, grab his shaft and hold it still for me Anne."

I felt Anne reach over and wrap her fingers around my shaft.

I felt Jan's toe continue to enter into my cock hole. I screamed, "Oh God Jan you're toe is too long. It's killing me."

I heard Anne say, "Oh Jan that's incredible. I can't believe it."

Jan said, "It's getting pretty tight now…just a little bit more. Get it past the digit."

I felt a slight push at the head of my cock and with it a huge burn. I screamed loudly.

Jan said, "There, did it."

Anne said, "Look at that."

I rose up to look. With tears in my eyes, I could not believe it. Jan had inserted her long toe inside my cock over the second digit.

I exclaimed, "You said just the tip."

Jan smiled, "What can I say I am an over achiever."

I said, "Okay pull it out now it hurts."

Jan said, "Oh C'mon. I want to play a little. Watch and enjoy."

Jan began to wiggle it a little. I groaned feeling the tip make contact with the inside wall of my cock. She smiled, "That felt good I bet."

Jan giggled, "Your cock is hungry for my toe. My toe feels so warm inside your cock."

Anne's expression was one of awe as she said, "This is so hot Jan."

Jan said, "Let's try a little roto-rooting."

She slowly ran her hands up and down her leg and smiled at me saying "Come here and grab my leg. You may want to hold on for this."

She held out her hands to me. I grabbed them as she pulled me up towards her. She guided my hands placing them around her strong slender tan calf.

She said, "I can feel your hands shaking. I like that. I like making you feel that way with just one toe."

Slowly I could feel Jan begin to rotate her toe in a circle. I felt the tip rubbing against the inner walls of my cock.

Jan giggled, "Around and around we go."

She began to pick up the pace. I could feel her calf muscles flexing in my hands as she did this.

I shouted at the top of my lungs, "Oh jeeez, Oh God!"

They both laughed.

Anne still holding my shaft said excitedly, "I can feel your toe moving against the side of his cock."

Jan leaned in pressing her lips against my right ear whispering, "I love to feel your body shaking against my legs."

She brought up her left leg moving it forward enough to press the shin along my torso. I took my right hand and cupped the calf of her left leg pulling it harder into my body. Jan enjoyed what she was doing to me and began to pump her left leg back and forth rubbing it up and down against my chest and stomach.

Seeing the reaction she caused in me Jan laughed, "That's it, shake for me."

She continued to circle her toe inside my cock saying, "Anne, jerk his cock around my toe, maybe we can get him hard again."

I began to feel Anne jerk my flaccid cock with her hand. After a few seconds Jan said, "I can feel your fingers jerking him around my toe. That is so awesome."

Jan leaned back on her elbows as she continued to run her leg up and down my chest and twirling her toe inside my cock, all the while smiling at me as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair. She then stroked her slender thighs with her hands saying, "Oh Eric, your cock feels so good around my toe right now. Feeling Anne stroke you around it, is magnificent. It's the best toe ring I ever had. Kiss my legs Eric?"

I lowered my face kissing the insides of her thighs. Her bronze skin felt so smooth against my lips. I worked my way down and began to kiss the inside of her calves.

Jan began to moan softly.

Suddenly I felt a new burn this time in the shaft and the head. I grunted upon feeling this sensation and knew it was caused by my arousal.

Anne recognized this saying with surprise, "Oh, he is starting to get hard again Jan."

Jan smiled at me saying, "Good!"

I felt her hand reach up against the back of my head and push my face back down on to her legs, saying, "Don't stop now keep going."

Still leaning forward across her long bronze legs I resumed my lavish kisses as she continued to twirl her golden toe inside my cock and rub her leg against my chest. Anne continued to jerk my shaft even faster.

Once again I felt myself grow and with it another burn as my cock impaled itself upon Jan's twirling toe.

My excitement continued to build as my cock grew.

Jan felt it also saying, "Oh yes, I can feel your cock growing up my LONG toe. I wonder if it can take it all in. Keep enjoying my legs and I know you will get hard."

The pain grew with intensity as my cock continued to grow. Suddenly I felt Anne pull up hard on my cock, her fingers squeezing the head around Jan's toes. I screamed loudly and the tears began to flow again. My screams no longer had an affect on Jan and Anne as they ignored my cries and continued to work on my cock. My tears fell from my face onto Jan's tan legs. I watched as she leaned up rubbing my falling tears into her legs.

She pressed her lips against my ear again whispering, "Hang on Eric. Feel my long smooth legs rubbing against you."

I felt the length of her left leg slide up against me as she slowly withdrew it from between us resting it on top of my right shoulder. She continued to whisper in my ear, "Now kiss my calf. Rub your lips and face into it."

I turned my head to the right and began to kiss her loose calf. She then whispered, "I want to feel your tongue on it. Feel how smooth it is. Give my calf a hickey Eric."

She continued to talk dirty in my ear as I licked and kissed her calf. "That's it Eric, think about what your doing. Doesn't it feel so smooth on your lips and face? That's it keep doing that to my calf. I can tell you're enjoying it because I can feel your cock getting bigger around my toe."

It was then I felt Jan's right knee move forward in a short jerk as she jutted her toe further into the hole at the end of my cock just as Anne's hot hand jerked up on my cock feeding it on to her toe. Jan had timed it perfectly.

I grunted loudly saying, "Oh God, No more, please no more. You're toe is to long."

I turned my head to look at Jan's smiling face as she said, "Don't worry Eric, that's it. It's all the way in." She began to wiggle it back and forth telling me to take a look.

I raised myself up from her legs and did as she instructed.

I saw she was right. Her toe was completely inserted into my now fully erect cock. The head of my cock was a dark purple and completely swollen. As Jan wiggled her toe I could see a clear liquid eek out from the hole surrounding her tan toe. I felt the web of skin between her toes rub against the sensitive skin of the head.

Jan said, "I don't believe it. Is that precum coming out?"

Anne said, "Oh my gosh! I think it is."

Jan leaned in with excitement saying, "Let's make him cum one more time. I want to feel his cum hit my toe."

Anne agreed.

Jan slid her left leg off my shoulder and lowered it between my legs. I watched as she spread her toes locking the shaft between her big toe and second toe. She began to slowly jerk my cock in full measure from base to helmet. Her tan toes were merciless as I felt the strength in her legs guide them up and down my shaft.

Jan said, "I am going to jerk and toe fuck his cock."

Having said that I watched as she slowly slid her toe out from my cock hole while she continued to jerk the shaft between her other toes. I grit my teeth letting out a long groan as I felt her toe being pulled from my cock. It was glistening with my wet juices. She stopped three fourths of the way and began to reinsert it.

I screamed, "Nooooo!" as I felt her toe re-enter spreading my cock hole open once again.

Anne said, "I have to get in on this."

She lowered her beautiful face between Jan's beautiful feet in such a way as to place her lips next to the underside of my cock head. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick the sensitive glands with the tip of her tongue. She knew which spot excited me most as I felt the tip of her tongue rubbing up and down against the "V" shape under the head. A spot she loved to rub her thumb against to make me cum.

Jan pulled her toe out again most of the way and reinserted it. As her toe entered I saw more of my precum being forced out. Anne's tongue wiggled up and down at a frantic pace concentrating on my glands. Seeing her petite beautiful face so close to my cock and feeling her hot breath excited me further as I watched more precum begin to flow from me. I reached out running my hands along the length of Jan's beautiful long calf and ankle feeling it move up and down as she toe fucked my cock hole.

Jan said, "Oh yes he is flowing juices freely now Anne."

Anne said, "I know I can hear the tiny squishy noise your toe is making."

I could not remove my eyes from what they were doing to my cock. I watched as Jan's toe entered smoothly into my cock hole forcing the precum out of me. It began to leak down the underside of my cock head on to the tip of Anne's tongue. She pulled her tongue in to swallow it and returned to flicking it over the glands. Jan began to quicken her toe fuck and toe strokes of my shaft while Anne continued to lick and swallow my juices. The sensation was too great as my breathing quickened and I began to feel light headed. I could not help but begin to jerk my hips in short rhythm to Jan's toe.

Jan realized I was coming to head as she leaned back effortlessly on her elbows smiling as she said, "Oh yes that's it. Feel my toe sliding in and out of you. Ride it Eric. I want to feel you explode against it. Rub my leg and get off on it."

Jan lay completely back onto the bed stretching her body lazily as she continued to toe fuck and stroke my cock with her toes. She released a long sigh, "Oh yeeeesss. You have to try this Anne. I can feel the inside of his cock vibrate all around my toe. He has to be ready to cum soon."

Jan was right. I was ready to explode. It only took one more good insertion of her toe and I felt my body wracked with orgasm. I gripped her smooth calf firmly and gritted my teeth moaning loudly.

Jan said, "Oh yes! Cum for me Eric, cum."

My body locked up as Jan jammed her toe firmly into my hole leaving it there. She began to twirl it in much bigger circles than before. I saw tiny sparks jump before my eyes as she did this. I looked down at my cock where Anne continued to flick the head of my cock. I could see a slight bulge circle around the upper portion of my shaft caused by the tip of Jan's toe pressing out from inside it. Jan had sat up to witness my orgasm. Upon seeing what her toe was doing she reached over with her finger touching the circling bulge tracing it around my shaft as her toe continued to turn inside me. My entire body shook violently as I felt my cum explode up my shaft into her twirling toe.

Jan squeaked excitedly bringing one hand up to her opened mouth in surprise. "Oh my GOD! I just felt you're cum shoot all around my toe."

Jan squeezed her other toes hard around my shaft and jerked them powerfully up causing my body to shake uncontrollably forcing another wave of cum to shoot up through my shaft into her toe.

Jan smiled, "That is so, so hot."

Three more times she forced load after load from me as I watched it begin to slowly build and make its creamy way out around her golden toe. I watched as it oozed out thickly around her toe and run down the head onto Anne's tongue and Jan's stroking toes. As my orgasm subsided Jan slowly pulled her toe out from my cock hole. My cock twitched spewing out my remaining cum as Jan moved her toes from side to side rubbing them across the top of the head. I watched as my cum filled the gaps between her beautiful long toes like a thick paste.

I fell back onto the bed feeling half dead as they used their feet and legs to gently play with my cock milking out the remaining cum as it became completely flaccid. In no time I fell asleep to their soothing massage but not before I heard them talking to each other.

Anne said, "He's really going to be hurting for the next couple of days. I told you he would get off on your legs."

Jan said, "He is incredible. I thought for sure he was going to pass out more than once. I love feeling him cum all over my feet and legs. God that was so hot. I want to do that again before I leave."

I heard Anne laughed, "We need to give him some recovery time first."

I fell to sleep to their soothing massage.