Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did that and returned to the service department where the mechanic, a red-headed guy called Kevin told her to jump in, that he was just about to take the vehicle on a test drive.

"You're sexy," she grinned as he adjusted his seat.

"I usually test drive along the river," he lied.

"Do you have condoms?"

That really startled Kevin who apparently had thought he'd have a lot more work to do before he had a chance of getting a leg over.

"Yeah baby."

"Then off we go and don't touch me until you get those overalls off."

"I'm not wearing anything beneath them."

"That's okay but take them off before you touch me."

"Um perhaps we won't go down to Lover's Drive."

"Kevin it's a month since I've had a fuck and need one badly. Please don't let me down."

"Promise me you're not a cop."

"Christ Kevin, do I look like a cop?"

"Yeah I think so."

Annie sighed and said she wasn't. "I promise I've not a cop Kevin."

"Good," he said, driving off enthusiastically.

Annie drove home reasonably satisfied. Kevin had been clumsy, the multi-colored condom he produced looked like something a circus clown would put over his erection to avoid offending the public. Kevin climaxed after two minutes complaining she'd worked her cunt muscles too tightly and Annie had protested asking what else did he expect him to do, pretend she was dead? He managed to laugh and had retained his erection so Annie drove him hard until he finally got her off.

"Gee my girlfriend won't believe me when I tell her I fucked this gorgeous blonde until my eyes almost popped from their sockets."

"You won't have a girl friend if you mention one thing about this."

"Oh yeah, I never thought about that."

"And if you tell anyone at the service center what you have just done to me guess who will insist on taking me for the test drive next time I call?"

"Everyone?"

"No you fool; the head mechanic."

"Oh yeah."

At that, Annie knew she'd have to find an intelligent and well-educated guy to service her need whenever she felt horny. Perhaps once every few days would suffice.

MALCOLM

Annie had already struck up something of a friendship with Molly the university student who assisted Cook. The next time they were talking Annie complained she rarely got out to enjoy the company of a male.

"You mean you are missing sex?"

"Oh yes Molly, that's exactly it."

"I ought to tell my brother about you. He; says he's too busy for girls and the skunk tried to hit on me three times, his excuse being he was excessively horny."

"Your younger brother?"

"No my brother is your age, twenty-four. He works in office management and is studying online for his MBA. Actually with the tight lives you both lead could mean you'll be well suited from the point of schedules. Do you want to meet him?"

"Yes."

"Then what about Saturday night after I finish in the kitchen. I'll get him to come and pick me up instead of mom and ask him to take me for a drink. As we are leaving I'll see you and yell do you want to come for a drink with us and then everything will unfold."

"Yes why not? And later you'll say you're going home and if your brother..."

"Malcolm."

"And if Malcolm is interested in me he'll say stay for another drink and then I'll do what I have to do to ignite a relationship."

"Yes, but don't take him for granted. He'll expect you to be a real woman, not a village slut."

"Oh fine, thanks for the tip."

Molly said anxiously, "I wasn't suggesting you were a slut."

"Of course you weren't. Look please say nothing about intent to him. I'll just work him along until he thinks it's his suggestion, I mean if we get that far. I really think it's worth a try."

On Saturday in twilight Annie waked out of the main entrance when a blue car came around the corner on the driveway to the kitchen and stopped and Molly leaned out of the window and called, "Hi Annie, what's doing?

"TV is boring so I'm going for a walk."

"My brother and I are going to a bar. Why don't you join us?"

"That sounds tempting... are you sure that's okay?"

"Malcolm apparently likes what he can see of you. He grinned and said why not."

"Wait a moment while I grab a jacket and my handbag."

Done, she thought as she hurried off. It was accomplished so easily and without embarrassment, um that was providing Molly had told her brother nothing about this attempted set-up.

Two hours later Molly yawned and said it was time she was in bed.

She stood at looked at her brother expectantly.

Annie crossed her fingers on the hand out of sight on her lap.

Malcolm said right and stood, looking at Annie who remained seated. He looked at his sister and said, "Annie looks set for another drink. Here's ten bucks, get a cab."

"Fine you won't be tired either."

"Yeah it suits me to stay," Annie said, standing and the women hugged and said goodnight.

An hour later as the old Chevrolet was nosed through the gates on the driveway up to the house Malcolm suggested should they park and talk for a while.

"Great idea Malcolm but not too much talking huh?" Annie said softly but braced herself as the car veered off the road toward a big tree before Malcolm regained control.

"There's a dirt track to the water tank on the hill up head," Annie said.

""Yeah we ought to stop of this driveway.

"The access track is rarely used and never at nights so we won't be disturbed," she added coolly, without saying disturbed from what.

When parked Malcolm sat with both hands on the wheel, tapping his fingers nervously.

"Kiss me."

That was sufficient to activate Malcolm.

They embraced and the twenty-six year old proved to be and unhurried and obviously very good at kissing.

Annie pulled away and said she'd remove her jacket. She tossed it into the back seat and when they resumed kissing she lifted Malcolm's hand on to her right breast.

Malcolm's fingers dug in softly and he sighed.

Annie thought that was enough from her for the moment. Eventually she felt Malcolm's hand on her thigh and slowly she felt the pressure of him attempting to push her thighs apart.

She pulled away but parted her thighs a little and was elated that the hand with eager fingers dug in instead of pulling away.

"I really don't think we ought to be doing this," said Miss Sweet and Nice, "Um not on our first time together."

Even so as she pulled farther back to rest against her seat and door, Annie lifted her ass and pulled her skirt back over her hips.

Malcolm gave an appreciative grunt as his head bent over to join his wandering fingers that were now pulling aside the elastic of a leg opening of the panties.

"Oooh," Annie sighed encouragingly and felt hot breath on the flesh above her stocking top. She began massaging Malcolm's nape, closed her eyes and smiled.

From the outset she'd accompanied Hannah socializing locally and at business functions in the city and even much farther afield and although she was often surrounded by males usually there were on a short leash and anyway Hannah preferred Annie staying alongside her. Eventually Annie would find that was because Hannah wished to avoid males hitting on her who were not chosen by her.

At dinner parties at home Hannah would sometimes entice a male upstairs for a quickie and would nudge Annie as she was leaving to follow to operate the switches for the sound system and to select camera shots. Annie was aware they were engaged in criminal activity because the guys were not warned there bedroom conversations and activities were being recorded for research purposes.

When they stayed in other cities Hannah and Annie always shared a twin bedroom suite and sometimes when Hannah fell asleep the guy would visit Annie's room before he left. Hannah approved of that but Annie was under instructions not to engage with a guy until Hannah had had her fill. Although Annie came to know some of the guys who frequently visited Hannah, there never was involvement as a threesome despite Annie chatting to Hannah about it. Hannah replied her heroines simply did not involve themselves in 'depravity'.

Malcolm emerged from between Annie's legs with a dripping face. The panting Annie ripped off her panties and wiped his face and cooed he'd been such a good boy.

"You suck me off now." Malcolm said, sounding hopeful.

"No next time perhaps," Annie said and welcomed the calculated look that appeared on his face.

"May we date tomorrow evening?"

"Why not park here about 8:45. It will be almost dark by then."

"And you'll suck me?"

"I don't consider myself a slut Malcolm."

"Oh of course not. It will be my job to keep on trying to tempt you."

"I expect to eventually have sex with you. Actually in time you could have access to my bedroom via the back stairs and stay till dawn if your wish."

"How frequently?"

"Well men usually make the arrangements, er so I understand, but whenever one of us feels horny I suppose."

Malcolm looked very happy and smiling said with him that could be quite frequently.

"Same for me too," Annie smiled.

The third time they met, after Malcolm had licked and fingered her off, Annie pretended to be shy and took his dick into her mouth and seven minutes later Malcolm lay back panting heavily and saying that had been the best gobble he'd ever had.

"Oh thank you but I'm sure with more practice I could lift my performance."

"When can we next meet?" Malcolm croaked, cupping his balls.

"I have informed my employer I wish to take in a lover and she said that was fine provided you were gone by daylight. She has invited you to dinner on Sunday night, signaling that can be your first night-stay with me."

"That will be embarrassing."

"It's your choice."

"You promise I can sleep with you all night?"

"Yes and I'll show you where to park to avoid a noisy get-away. Oh and I wouldn't expect too much sleep if I were you. Although I have only limited experience I have been told my appetite for sex is voracious."

"Voracious?" Malcolm said in awe.

* * *

Malcolm arrived for dinner on Sunday with a stylish haircut and what appeared to be a new suit. Joseph had gone away with Kitty and would not be returning till late.

"Malcolm Bates. Are you related to Molly Bates the university student who works her most evenings?"

"Yes Mrs Crowley. Molly is my youngest sister."

"Indeed now interesting," Hannah said, glancing at Annie who stared back smiling.

Molly entered to take drinks orders. When Hannah said there was no need to introduce Malcolm, Molly said fearlessly, "No Mrs Crowley, Malcolm is my brother."

Malcolm had a short but fat dick and that suited Annie just fine because he was skilled at keeping it in even when the tempo reached toward climax. He tired rather early but she didn't really mind because she liked her sleep and before dawn he was back into her and pumping with Annie still half-asleep. She really enjoyed that and when he was leaving said call him sometime about a return visit, perhaps next Friday.

"I always go drinking with my old gang from university on Friday nights."

"Well I'm thinking perhaps we could settle for one night a week, whenever convenient."

They agreed Sunday nights would be fine.

When Hannah activated Annie's pager next morning and asked her to join her for coffee and then to proof what she's written that morning so far, Annie couldn't wait to get to her boss, expected to criticized for choosing Molly's brother of all people to install in her bedroom.

They kissed and as soon as they settled over the coffee cups Hannah said, "I must say I really disapprove with you associating with family of a member of anyone I hire."

"That's your prerogative to disapprove."

"Pardon me?"

Annie let go with both barrels. "Christ Hannah you keep me almost chained to you 24/7 and I accept that, having contracted to do it but you must know I need sex and the lack-luster performance I get occasionally from your near-exhausted guys is totally inadequate and you won't engage with me."

Hannah looked shocked and bewildered. "But I thought I was assisting you adequately, allowing you access to my men..."

"Men who are tired and sweaty with just the thought of a young woman's presumably fresh and tight pussy only just sufficient to assist them to produce a reluctant erection and to deliver from drained resources?"

"Oh my poor darling," Hannah said, holding out her arms.

Annie ran to fall against Hannah and they both wept a little and then sniffing Hannah said, "I will attempt to engage sexually with you."

"No Hannah, that's just not your style and you'd have difficulty letting go to really enjoy it. What I need is the occasional fresh and meaty cock."

"Don't we all?" Hannah almost whimpered. They looked at each other and then laughed.

"What do you wish me to do for you?"

"Think of something."

Hannah said very well and when Annie asked was the voice recorder on said yes.

"Good, I'll provide a transcript of that for you later today. I think you and I have just generated some pretty hot dialogue for you to incorporate into your novel."

"Oh yes, we both let it all hang out, didn't we?"

Annie excused herself for a minute and returned with a 40-page transcript.

"You may find this interesting Hannah if only for it's realism. It's a blow by blow account of how Molly and I connived to dupe her brother to begin dating me together with my recollections noted within hours of each encounter to date plus description of my feelings."

"Goodness me darling, that sounds like raw realism."

"Well you may find it useful."

More than a couple of hours later Hannah found Hannah in a bikini beside the pool. The day was clear and the temperature was in the high seventies.

Annie had finished proofing and was working on her laptop editing notes on breast augmentation procedure that Hannah needed for dialogue with a surgeon talking to the heroine's best friend seeking to increase her chances of attracting a worthwhile suitor, when Hannah arrived. She carried two glasses and a jug of white Sangria made with sparkling grape juice and was in her one-piece swimsuit.

"I've decided to find you someone suitable."

Annie winced and said ungratefully, "Suitable to whom?"

"Someone of good standing will suit me and I guess someone who appeals to you in, um, every way. I'll work on it till we find I have produced a winner."

"Thank you Annie, you're so kind. Let's wait till my current guru loses interest because of our awkward arrangement."

"Right and the other thing is your little dossier has left me feeling all hot and bothered. Do you want sex?"

Annie laughed and told Hannah she was so sweet but was on the verge of disgusting herself. "Just dive into the pool and say to hell with your hair. That will cool you down and exorcise your feeling of naughtiness."

Three weeks later Annie realized the relationship between her and Malcolm was sagging and so finished with him in a mutually satisfying manner and she asked Hannah to produce Malcolm's successor.

Hannah's first attempt was the son of a close friend, so full of himself as a struggling poet that he even had Joseph's latest harlot yawning over mains. As soon as dinner ended Hannah said diplomatically, "Thank you for dining with us Mark. Joseph will show you out."

The second guy proved to be rather effeminate and the third didn't appear much interested in talking about anything other than his interest in physics, fishing and his butterfly collection so he too had an early exit.

As Joseph returned from the front entrance he heard Hannah apologizing to Annie. Elaine his woman had gone to the bathroom.

"Sorry about what?" Joseph asked. "Have you two been scrapping?"

"Not at all."" Hannah said indignantly.

"Hannah has attempted to find me a replacement for Malcolm."

Joseph roared in laughter. "Christ Hannah, the poor girl wants a hero in bed, not a one-track conversationalist. You barely allow poor Annie out of your sight. Do you want me to front up with someone?"

Hannah snorted no but Annie said loudly, "Yes."

Joseph looked at her and licked his lips.

"No Joseph, someone of my generation."

He grinned at Annie, making Elaine scowl.

"I'm angry at you," Hannah snapped as she and Annie began ascending the 'Hers' stairway. "You know I avoid asking him anything that would make me feel beholden to him."

"Christ Hannah, relax. Your husband is going this for me. We all know you had three strikes with your efforts and that means you're out."

Hannah took Annie's arm. "Yes you are quite right. Let's go a look at some of the tapes of my being fucked and you may tell me how to improve my techniques including reactions."

"Oh Hannah, where do we start?"

"Bitch."

They pressed against each other's arm and laughed.

HARRY

Joseph scored big with his first attempt. He brought home a young attorney from the office whose wife had taken off demanding she wanted a trial separation.

"Annie this is Harry Chambers."

"Christ," Harry said, straightening and sweeping back his blond fringe.

Even Joseph, Hannah and Elaine appeared to feel a surge of something sizzle between the staring couple.

"Sit on my knee... I-I mean sit beside me Harry."

"That will be a great honor," Harry said profoundly, making Elaine's eyes roll upwards and Hannah burst into a stunning smile. Joseph just looked pleased.

Three hours after dinner, long after the others had excused themselves and sloped off, Annie walked Harry to the front entrance. They stopped at the door and faced each other. Annie reached up and stroked down the side of Harry's face.

"I'm married Annie, don't you mind."

"No, Joseph mentioned that and said you were going through a rough patch at present. How are you managing without sex?"

Harry's eyes widened and he began breathing through his mouth.

Annie smiled. "Masturbation is no substitute for the real thing is it? I think crafty Joseph expects by having introduced us, something will happen between us."

"Such as?" Harry asked hoarsely.

"I don't get much sex shut away out here for most of the time Harry and hope to remedy that but I'm happy to proceed at your pace."

"P-pace?"

"Yes Harry. I suggest you leave now and think deeply about this. This has to be your decision. I'm unaware of the terms of the trial separation and your attitudes towards extramarital sex in such depressing times or whether you are already fucking someone else."

"No, there's no one else," he said. "Although one of my sisters has offered to sleep with me if I become desperate."

"Well that's sibling loyalty personified Harry. So now just kiss me without groping and go away and think about what's being said here. Do not feel pressured and don't attempt to imagine what my body looks like and how good I'll be in bed. Concentrate on the moral issues Harry and if you decide to cut loose make sure it's a woman who can keep her mouth shut. If I'm not the chosen one I'll accept the rejection in good grace Harry. Here's my card. Use it to call me with rejection or use it to suggest whatever comes into your mind. Kiss me and go Harry."

"God you a one hundred and one percent all woman Annie," Harry chocked and kissed her. "Good night magnificent Annie."

After watching the taillights of the car disappear Annie shut the door and her pager went. The message read, "My bedroom now."

Annie was in the huge spa bath in the bathroom.

"Jump in. Did you record the conversations?"

"Yes."

"Good, let's hear the recording now."

"I feel such a treacherous bitch taping him like that and now playing it to you."

"Are you forgetting what you're paid to do?"

"No and don't be so abrasive. I'll do it but I'm still entitled to express my feelings."

"Of course you are darling," Hannah said, back-pedaling quickly.