Annie & Her Boss

Story Info
Annie submits to her boss & his secretary.
4.6k words
4.36
135k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

She walked slowly down the long hall toward the closed door. The sound of phones ringing, people talking and keyboards clicking emanated from the offices around her. She stopped suddenly before the ornate, wooden door. She noticed that the secretarial desk on the left, where Miss Chang sat, was vacant. Her eyes stared at the gold nameplate attached to the door. Her hands reached up and straightened her blouse and then slid down to smooth out her skirt.

She paused there for a second, her anxiety building up. She knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and walked in. Sitting behind a large black desk was Peter Rockman, President of Drillem Industries.

"Oh, Annie, come in and close the door behind you."

Closing the door behind her, Annie walked in and sat in one of the black, leather chairs in front of his desk.

"You want see me, Mr. Rockman?" Annie had been surprised to find the note on her desk from Miss Chang that Mr. Rockman wanted to see her at noon today. She had been working for Drillem Industries for seven years and had only recently met Rockman at the company picnic last weekend. She didn't think he even knew that she worked for him.

"Yes, Annie, I do want to see you. I thought I knew all of my employees here at Drillem but I somehow seemed to have overlooked you. That's a terrible mistake."

"That okay, Mr. Rockman. This big company; you not able to know everyone."

"Well, thank you, Annie; but I try not to overlook my eager, young employees who exhibit potential. And you, my dear, exhibit a tremendous amount of potential."

"Thank you, Mr. Rockman."

Rockman's mind quickly thought back to the company picnic. It had been a warm summer day, with a gentle breeze blowing. The company had reserved the picnic area in City Park. When Rockman had arrived, the picnic was already in full swing, employees and their families frolicking by the lake, some swimming, some boating and others playing volleyball. Others were just lying on their blankets on the grass sunning themselves. Rockman walked around greeting employees and meeting family members. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye Rockman caught a glimpse of a young woman sunning herself. He noted her long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, hanging down across her face. He quickly gazed down her body to her tight round ass, encased in her black bikini bathing suit, and her long, tapered legs. Almost as if she could hear his mental command, she rolled over onto her back. Her dark sunglasses covered her eyes, but Rockman could see that she was a beautiful woman. His eyes hungrily examined her firm young breasts, flat stomach and firm thighs. He had later learned from one of his executives that her name was Annie Chao, that she worked in the Accounts Payable Department and that she was married with two children.

The following Monday, Rockman had called Miss Chang into his office and told her that he wanted to know everything there was to know about Annie Chao and he wanted it by Friday. Rockman was pleased when Miss Chang walked into his office on Wednesday.

"Peter, I've got what you want."

Rockman looked up from his desk and watched the young Chinese woman walking toward him. She was 20 years old with a gorgeous body. She was wearing a transparent blouse with a white bra covering her pert, little breasts. He knew that she was no more than a 32B, but he knew the sweet taste of them. Her beautiful legs were never covered and she always wore extremely short skirts. He watched her walking toward him and saw the slit at the side of her skirt open, exposing her firm thigh.

Smiling and pushing back on his chair, Rockman told his young secretary, "Well, Qing, why don't you bring it here and put it down on my desk in front of me."

Qing Chang smiled knowing what he meant. "It will be my pleasure. I'll also bring you up to date on Annie Chao."

Qing slipped between the gray haired man and his desk. Her hands reached down and hiked her short, black skirt up to her waist, and she pulled herself up onto his desk. Rockman stared at the young girl's freshly shaven pussy. Qing must have been excited at the thought of his large, hard cock slipping into her cunt, since her pussy lips were engorged and had spread open, revealing the glistening pink walls of her vaginal canal. Rockman knelt between her spread legs and ran his tongue along her wet slit. Qing let out a soft moan as his tongue slid over her erect clit.

"Oooohhhhh, yessssss…. That feels so good."

Pulling his face from between her splayed legs, Rockman looked up, "Continue with your report on Annie Chao and I'll continue at the same time."

Rockman then buried his face between her firm young thighs and Qing felt his tongue snake its way between her quivering cunt lips and into her wet canal. As his tongue wormed its way around the moist hole, Qing began to give her report.

"Annie is married to ….. ahhhhh… Her husband is Chi. Oooohhhhhh that feels sooooo good! She has two sons. Oooohhhh, my god! Lick me! Both boys are in elementary school. Ohhhhhhhhh…… Chi lost his job……. Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssss! One year ago. They've been having…… ooooohhhhh, fuck me with your tongue! ….. marital problems. He thinks that he is God's gift to women. Aaahhhhhhh, I'm going to cum! Keep licking, please!!! Some of the girls here said that he made passes at them at the picnic. Yeesssssss! Annie saw and had an argument with him. He smacked her in front of everyone. Oooooohhhhhhhh, yesssssssss, I'mmmmm cummmmmming."

Qing grabbed Rockman's head and pushed it hard against her dripping cunt. Rockman felt his tongue being bathed in her sweet pussy juices. He tried to lick and swallow as much of her sweet nectar as he could. When he felt her orgasm subside, he stood up and removed his pants, freeing his hard cock from its confinement. With one hand he guided his cock to her dripping cunt. Qing placed her hands down on his desk to brace her body for his initial thrust. He rubbed the bulbous head of his hard cock up and down her glistening slit and then pushed it forward between her cunt lips. He watched as the large head of his cock slowly spread and slipped between her glistening cunt lips.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, god……. Fuck me……… please, fuck me……….push it in………. all the way……….. yesssssssssssss…… make me cum again…… Fuck me!!!!"

Reaching behind her, Rockman gripped her skirt-covered ass and pulling her forward, shoved his cock into her hot, wet cunt. With the next stroke of his cock, Qing was fully impaled on his hard cock.

"Open your blouse and bra! I want to see your sweet little tits."

Quickly undoing the buttons on her blouse, Qing undid the clasp at the front of her bra. Grabbing the two sides of her clothing, she pulled them apart, exposing her breasts to Rockman's hungry mouth. Her hard nipples protruded from the large brown areolas capping her pert breasts. Like a baby hungry for its mother's milk, Rockman's mouth hungrily attached itself to a nipple and began to suck it. As his cock began sawing between her distended cunt lips, his mouth sucked and manipulated each of her breasts. Qing wrapped her legs around his body, her heels digging into the crack of his ass. Qing sighed as Rockman continued pounding his cock into her tight cunt.

"Ooooohhhhhh, yessssssssss, I'mmmmm cummmmming again! God, yesssssssssssss!"

As Qing's second orgasm began to bathe his cock, Rockman pulled the young woman close to him. Ramming his cock as hard and as deep as he could, Rockman's sperm splattered against the walls of her uterus. Holding each other close, they each released their fluids mixed in Qing's tight cunt.

As their mutual orgasms subsided, Rockman slipped his cock from Qing's cunt and fell back into his chair. Qing pushed herself off the desk and straightened her skirt. She felt the mixture of their juices begin to flow from her cunt down her thighs.

"I hope you have a lot of tissues, I'm going to need it this time." Qing laughed, opening his desk drawer and pulling the box out. Rockman watched as the young girl wiped the dripping cum from her legs and then reaching for more tissues, reached under her skirt to wipe her gaping cunt lips.

Pointing at his flaccid cock, Rockman instructed his secretary, "You will clean this up too, won't you?"

As Qing adjusted her bra and began buttoning her blouse, she laughed. "I should just let you sit there with your cock hanging out, covered in my juices when Annie comes in here."

Rockman looked at his secretary, confused by what she was saying. "What do you mean when Annie comes in here?"

"Well, I put a note on Annie's desk that she had an appointment with you, today."

"What? When is my appointment with her?"

Before Qing could answer, there was a knock at the door. "That should be her."

"Quick, get under the desk and stay there. Don't say a word!" As Qing disappeared under his desk, Rockman pulled his chair close to the desk so that Annie could not see his state of undress.

"Come in."

As Annie walked in, Rockman sat at his desk. "Oh, Annie, come in and close the door behind you."

Rockman's attention was now drawn back to the young Chinese woman sitting before him. "Mr. Rockman, you okay?"

"Yes, Annie, I'm fine. I apologize. My mind just sort of drifted away on another thought."

"That okay. If you want, I come back later."

"No…. no. Please stay. Let's talk about you and your future here at Drillem."

As Rockman began to speak, he felt a warm, wetness slowly engulfing the head of his cock. Glancing under his desk, he saw Qing's head between his legs. He felt his cock grow hard again as Qing's tongue began bathing its head and shaft.

"Annie, here at Drillem, we look for young people who look to give ahead… er.. I mean get ahead. People who look to take the bull by its horn.. er …I mean horns. People who can make an executive."

Annie looked somewhat confused but just nodded her head.

"If you asking me if I want to be executive here, answer is yes. I do what it take to make good executive. I give all to company."

Rockman wasn't sure what he had said or even how Annie had answered. All that was on his mind was how Qing was sucking on his cock.

"Oh, god, yes!"

Again, Annie looked at him confused. Why was he acting so excited at her wanting to be an executive.

Rockman's eyes closed and his hands clenched the arms of his chair, as Qing's head bobbed more rapidly to and fro on his long, hard cock. He felt himself losing control as his cum boiled up from his balls, spurting out of the tip of his cock into Qing's mouth.

"Yessss.. "

Annie realized that something was terribly wrong. She jumped up from her chair and ran around the desk to see how she could help her employer. She suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, as she saw Rockman naked from the waist down and Miss Chang's face buried between his legs. She quickly turned and began to leave the office.

Rockman's eyes opened before she made it to the door. "Annie, stop! Don't you open that door if you still want to work here at the end of the day!"

Annie stopped and turned to look at Rockman. "Why you call me here? You want me see what Miss Chang do? I not understand what you want from me." Tears began to flow from her eyes, as she turned and headed toward the door.

"I don't think you want to go home and tell your husband that you lost your job, do you?"

Again, Annie stopped. She knew that she couldn't go home and tell Chi that she was now also unemployed. He had a violent temper, which he had exhibited even at her company picnic. She turned to Rockman and slowly walked back to the chair. She watched Rockman push his chair back from the desk and Qing Chang crawl from under his desk. Annie noticed that several buttons on Qing's blouse were open and her white bra was visible. She also noticed that Qing's breasts were smaller than hers. Her attention was quickly diverted to Rockman, as he stood up and his long flaccid cock came into view.

"Annie, you must believe me that I did not call you in to see this."

Annie kept staring at his cock as Rockman reached for his pants and covered his groin area. She wanted to avert her eyes but she was entranced by the size of his cock. The only cock she had ever seen was Chi's and that did not compare to Rockman's. As she stood there, she felt a warm feeling flowing through her body. Her tongue slowly moistened her lips and her breathing grew shallow. Although Rockman didn't notice the effect he had on Annie, Qing did.

"Before you put that monster of yours away, I think Annie would like a closer look."

Rockman stopped and looked first at Qing then at Annie. "Is that true, Annie? Would you like a closer view?"

Rockman dropped his pants again and walked around his desk toward Annie. Her first reaction was to back away. However, as she watched his now flaccid cock swinging like a pendulum as he walked toward her, she stopped. Her eyes riveted on the massive weapon hanging between his legs.

Stopping directly in front of Annie, Rockman reached out and gently took her hand. "Touch it. It won't bite. It may spit at you, but it never bites."

Annie allowed him to place her hand on the shaft of his cock. As she lifted it, she felt it start coming to life. She felt the muscles grow hard and watched in total amazement as the whole cock lifted itself so that it was pointing directly at her.

"Ohhhh….."

"Don't worry Annie you didn't do anything wrong. Quite the contrary. You seem to have given it new life…. new desire."

"No. I not do this. Please, I leave. I not say anything."

Silently coming up behind Annie, Qing gently placed her hands on Annie's shoulders. Leaning close to Annie's ear, Qing whispered to her in Chinese.

"You know that your husband is a fool. You owe him no loyalty. He beats you, fucks other women and is a lazy good for nothing. Look at this cock in front of you. Have you ever seen one larger? Speaking from experience, it feels great in you. Try it, you may like it."

Annie stared at Rockman's twitching cock, her body hungering for the feel of it entering her. As she continued gazing at his cock, she was oblivious to Qing's hands, which had begun to slip down over her chest and softly caress her aching breasts. Her body started responding to the feel of Qing's hands on her breasts and the sight of Rockman's erection. Still gripping the massive cock, Annie began sliding her hand up and down the length of its shaft. Her thumb slipped over the head of his cock, spreading the drop of pre-cum over the purple helmet.

Qing's fingers nimbly unbuttoned Annie blouse. Slipping one hand under the back of her blouse, Qing undid the hooks on Annie's bra. As Annie's breasts sagged slightly forward, the lower portion of her breasts were exposed to Rockman's hungry eyes. Reaching out, Rockman slid his hands under her bra cups and cupped her firm breasts, squeezing them roughly.

Annie released his cock as she felt his hands kneading her firm breasts. Her breathing became more rapid as his fingers manipulated her erect nipples. As Rockman's hands roamed over Annie's heaving mounds, Qing walked to the door, silently locked it and then rushed back behind Annie.

"He finds you very sexy," Qing whispered in Annie's ear. Before Annie could respond, Qing continued, "So do I. I'd like to get to know you better. Just relax and let it happen. Trust me, you'll love it." Qing moved in closer to Annie and kissed her on her neck.

Rockman, seeing Qing's mouth slowly kissing a trail along Annie's neck, released Annie's breasts and stepped back from the two Chinese women. Annie stood frozen, facing Rockman. This was something she had never done before, let alone thought about. Qing continued kissing Annie's neck and slowly worked her way in front of her. Annie began to protest but Qing put a finger to Annie's lips that was quickly replaced by her own lips.

Qing slipped Annie's blouse off her shoulders, allowing it to flutter to the floor. Her hands then slid Annie's bra straps off her shoulders and watched the white bra fall away from her heaving breasts. Qing placed her hands on Annie's breasts and squeezed them lightly. "You have a beautiful body. It cries out for someone to make love to it, to hold it and caress it."

Qing gently cupped Annie's breasts, squeezing them and rolling each nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Annie moaned with pleasure, her breathing becoming more rapid and soft sighs escaping from her dry lips. Qing lowered her head and sucked on her hardened nipples, chewing one gently, while pinching the other between her thumb and forefinger. Annie loved the attention her breasts were receiving from the younger woman. It had been a long time since she had these feelings, since feeling a mouth sucking at her breast or a hand manipulating her erect nipples. Qing reached down with both hands and unfastened Annie's skirt. Her hands pushed the waist of the skirt down over Annie's hips until it feel in a pile at her feet.

She stepped back to admire the scene. "Annie, you are a beautiful and sexy woman." She looked at Annie's long, tapered legs and the little white panties covering her pubic mound. Qing soon found her passions taking over and was not able to control them any longer. She roughly pushed Annie back onto Rockman's desk and grabbing Annie's panties, ripped them down to her knees. Qing ran a finger over Annie's pussy and found her erect clit, rubbing it gently while sucking on a nipple at the same time. Annie could feel her body responding and an orgasm building deep within her womb. Annie began moaning loudly.

Annie let out a loud gasp as Qing dropped to her knees and buried her face in Annie's sparsely covered pussy. Qing's hands spread Annie's legs wide apart, as her mouth sucked and licked Annie's cunt, teasing her clit by flicking her tongue over it. Qing's tongue licked its way from Annie's gaping cunt hole to her tight puckered ass hole. As Qing's tongue came into contact with Annie's ass, it made Annie squirm about on the desktop. She was flicking her tongue around Annie's asshole, before trying to push the tip of her tongue inside the puckered hole. Annie squirmed more and more as Qing's tongue continued to lick her ass. Annie was moaning and wiggling on the desk as Qing licked one of her fingers and slid it into the puckered brown hole. Annie's body shook and she cried out as Qing sunk her finger in and was twisting it from side to side and sliding it in and out. Qing continued sucking and licking Annie's cunt and finger fucking her ass, as Annie felt her orgasm crash into her glistening cunt. Qing's tongue licked between Annie's glistening pink cunt lips, as her fingers found Annie's erect clit. Annie was soon squealing loudly as she reached her first orgasm in a long time. As Qing's tongue and fingers worked their magic between Annie's quivering legs, Qing slid her other hand up under her own skirt and violently rubbed her own clit, thrusting her fingers into her cunt. Soon, she too felt a tremendous orgasm crash throughout her body. Qing collapsed on the floor, as both women began to slowly recover from their little love session.

Annie lay on the desk, tears beginning to drip from her eyes. How could she have done this with another woman? Even worse, how could she have enjoyed it so thoroughly?

Rockman was standing there holding his hard cock, which was throbbing and looking for relief. "Did you enjoy it?", he asked Annie. Before Annie could answer, Qing replied, "Oh, yes! She certainly did. Look at her pussy juice dripping out of her."

Annie stood up and looked over at her boss, whom she had forgotten was watching them. Her eyes were quickly riveted on his long, hard, naked cock.

Qing leaned in toward Annie and whispered in her ear. "I think you ought to take care of it for him." Qing then ran her tongue along Annie's neck, sending shivers up and down her spine. Annie stared at the enormous purple head of his cock, as Rockman moved nearer to her.

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12