Annie & Her Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his hands under her firm breasts, as if weighing them. Annie saw him smile as he admired the soft pliant flesh capped by her erect nipples. His big hands were soon covering her breasts, kneading them and pinching the nipples. Annie winced as he pinched her nipples harder. As he slowly pushed Annie down onto her knees and pulled her head towards his erect cock, it looked even larger to Annie. He pushed the large purple head to her moist, parting lips. Her tongue instinctively flicked out, as she licked his cock, tasting his juices. She opened her mouth wider as he pushed his cock between her lips while pulling her head towards it at the same time.

Qing felt her own pussy juices flow as she stared and saw Rockman's cock slowly disappeared between Annie's stretched lips. Annie almost choked, as his long, thick cock hit the back of her throat. Already excited by the sight of Qing eating out the young Chinese mother's cunt, Rockman knew that he could not take a long, slow blowjob. As he felt her warm, moist mouth encircle his cock, Rockman's fingers pulled her head forward and he fucked her mouth hard. He let out a loud moan, as a huge shot of cum hit the back of Annie's throat. Annie's hands grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her throat. His first spurt was soon followed by another and another. Annie couldn't swallow fast enough and some of his hot, white cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin and onto her heaving breasts.

As Annie's hands released his ass, his still hard cock slipped out of her mouth. Rockman looked down at his beautiful, naked employee. "God, Annie… that was great! Now, get up!" Annie rose, facing her employer, wanting to feel his hardness buried between her aching cunt lips.

"Turn around and bend over!" Annie did so slowly, leaning down onto his desk. "Spread your legs!" Annie opened them a little. "Wider!" Annie's legs were wide open. Rockman moved in behind her. She felt the large head of his cock nuzzle up against her pussy lips. He leaned forward forcing the tip of his cock into her wet cunt. As it slowly slid inside her, Annie gasped; its tremendous girth stretching her pussy lips wide and relentlessly sinking deeper and deeper.

Annie bit her lower lip as she tried to control the feelings of wanton lust running through her body. Her family could never find out what she was doing. How could she ever explain? Yet, she was not able to control her desires or the intense pleasures she was feeling. With a final thrust, Rockman buried his cock between her glistening cunt lips. Annie had never felt her cunt so full. Rockman began to fuck her slowly at first, then faster and faster.

"Ohhhhhhh….. yessssssssss! You…. fuck….. me……Not stop………… faster……….. ohhhhhhhhhhh…… yesssssssss……… pleeseeeeee……… yesssssssss…….. I…..I cummmmmmmmm! God………. Yesssssssssss!"

Annie shrieked loudly as her orgasm crashed throughout her body. Rockman continued fucking her, as Annie moaned and wiggled her ass against his thighs. Rockman fucked her harder and she felt a second orgasm begin to build in her tormented body. As Rockman slammed his cock hard into her aching cunt, Annie thrashed about on his desk, shaking her head violently from side to side. Her moans grew louder as she reached her second orgasm. Rockman smiled and pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt and guided the lubricated head of his cock toward her tight sphincter. He pushed the tip of his cock against her puckered brown hole. Annie screamed as the head of Rockman's cock began to stretch her asshole. He continued to apply a steady pressure and watched as the head slowly slipped in. Annie's tight little sphincter muscle gradually stretched wider and wider to accept his massive cock. Rockman's cock sank further and further inside the brown hole, until his thighs rested against the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.

Annie had not objected when he placed the head of his cock against her ass hole or when she felt it ripping a hole into her body. No man had ever fucked her ass and as much as it initially hurt, she was now experiencing a new feeling. Not so unlike the feeling of his massive cock buried in her cunt.

"God, Annie, you have a hot, tight ass!" Rockman slowly began sliding his cock in and out of Annie's ass. Annie moaned as he fucked her faster and harder, filling her ass with his huge cock. His thrusts became faster and the room filled with the sounds of his thighs slamming against her ass cheeks. His hands gripped Annie by her waist as his cock slid in and out of her ass.

Annie's moans grew louder and louder as Rockman's cock plowed in and out of her ass. Suddenly, Rockman's grip on her waist began to tighten and he slammed his cock as deep as he could into her tight ass. She felt his cock suddenly explode inside her, his hot cum showering her insides. At the same time, Annie felt the now familiar feeling of warmth rushing through her body, flooding her cunt with her own juices. Rockman slid his cock out of Annie's ass and watched as his cum oozed out of the now stretched hole and ran down the back of her thighs.

Annie stood up and turned to her employer, staring silently at him. He walked up to her and pulled her compliant body into his. Leaning his face into hers, Rockman kissed Annie passionately. Annie's arms reached up around his neck and pulled him tightly into her. Their passionate kiss was interrupted by Qing's cough.

"Well, I see how quickly you two forget about me."

Annie bowed her head in embarrassment at how she was reacting. She chided herself that she was a married woman with two children, how could she react this way to Rockman?

Rockman's hand reached down to her chin and lifted Annie's head. "Whenever you decide that you have had enough of the way your husband treats you, remember I'll be there. You're a beautiful, sexy woman; and if will pardon my French, one helluva fuck. Now, we'd better get dressed."

As the three were dressing, Rockman looked at Qing. "Qing, get out a memo to all staff regarding Annie's promotion. Also, set up a luncheon meeting for the three of us at the Marriott in the company suite. You can make it, can't you Annie?"

Annie looked at Rockman, smiled and in a low voice said, "I be there."

12