All Comments on 'Annie & June'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What A SHAME!

All the makings of a great fetish story, RUINED by your inane uses of loooooooooooooong, draaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn out words.

Learn that less is more, or leave writing to writers.

OckhamOckhamalmost 20 years ago
Nice Job

My wife is also a La Leche league leader and I have experienced many of the same things. Lots of counselling phone calls at all hours of the day or night. I must admit it was always pleasant having so many milk filled breasts around...lol I would have loved it for my wife to have acted out your story but I am afraid it would never happen but then again you never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. "leave writing to writers" what an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lactatingly Delicious!

Unique story line...surprisingly hot. Now, if you'll excuse me...i'm going to get myself a glass of milk and cool off.

kossuthkossuthalmost 20 years ago
more milk please!

It was fabulously hot story. Can you stay with the scene, the C-cup growing larger with this situation & perhaps surprising by a huge titted visiting nurse or buxom young babysitter or at-home or lingerie store with a large breasted doll measuring & being turned on (or turning on our friends). Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome!

One of the greatest bi-sexual stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot, but needs polsihing

In general a good, exciting story, but some of the dialog and descriptive writing could use some polishing. Don't get me wrong, I did like it, even though lesbian is not my favorite theme.

Another point is the milk doesn't squirt into the back of the throat, more like flows silkily over the tongue, but my experience is limited to my wife only. At my first taste, I was surprised how sweet it as as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Story

One Hot Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One word..

MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Simply one of the best lactating stories around. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Real erotic story.

I'm not a writer, so I guess I can take all the ooooooooh and aaaaaah's and live with them. Congratulations! Nice erotic exciting story, I enjoyed it even though i'm not into lesbianism. 60 year old George

greyoktobergreyoktoberover 19 years ago
Holy Moly

Good god that was hot. I enjoy reading nice lesbian stories, but I think it was my private breastfeeding fantasy that made this a red hot story for me.

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Good

...but not great. You need to proofread better. Particularly with the punctuation. It became distracting, and interrupted the flow of the story. What you did manage to write was mostly very sexy! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't all the screaming wake the children???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Very hot. More actual milk drinking would be nice, but it did not keep me from getting very aroused. Loved the lesbian theme because I am one. My partner and I do this together daily and it is amazing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

As a lover of lactation stories and the smooth way you had these ladies interacting it was great. Thank you for writing. I have read these before and will read the rest of your stories tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm looking forward to what comes next between these 2 ladies. Xo, Sue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
628 Followers
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES