All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 01'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Well written and very erotic. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

I loved your story and hope that you continue it for a long long while. You have a great writing style and I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore the last comment.

Most excellent.

DocCISDocCISalmost 17 years agoAuthor
RE: Disease and whatnot...

Obviously in today's world I would not condone unprotected sex with multiple partners.

That being said, as these are works of fiction (gasp) there is some latitude where one can live out one's fantasies without the threat of disease, remorse, or even harm...and such is this story.

The narrator/boyfriend enjoys seeing his fiance's needs satisfied...to his own enjoyment. The though of "cheating" on him is not even something he contemplates as he's comfortable with his and her feelings for each other...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the trick

in fiction is to do it in such a way that it is really believable ---- from plot to characterization --- isn't it? of course, we KNOW "it is only a story"; that has never been argued by anyone (whether you authors realize it or not); our debates, ranting, criticisms, praises, what-not really are about whether the story is "good" or "bad". <p>

"a good story" is one in which IN FICTION, in the mind of BOTH writer and reader, plots and characterization, HOWEVER FANTASTICAL THEY MAY BE!!!, come to, SOME HOW, resemble REALITY so much that whether the readers like them or not they start some heated DISCUSSIONS. <p>

a "bad story" is one in which, EVEN IF YOU SAID YOU USED "real people [I just changed the names to protect the innocent," etc. ad nauseam], the readers still think it is nothing but horseshit, because the characters have, say, sex with all kinds of men/women, as they meet --- like, say, gays used to do in the 1970's and 1980's --- and STILL NO REPURCUSSIONS of any kind, either in marital discourse ("my husband loves to eat me afterwar! gosh, I was so surprised") or in terms of getting loads of highly vicious or even DEADLY germs, bacteria, and viruses...

a "good story", then, usually gets the writer praises, both for his/her literary imagination (work) and as a writer (person). <p>

a "bad story" (by which we readers usually take it as either an "insult" to our intelligence, decency, or a "waste of our time [as well as the author's time]" OR, oddly, an insult to CHARACTERS which readers have come to identify with... a condition which would normally indicate the author has achieved a certain levele of believability and yet has destroyed it maliciously? unwittingly?), ON THE OTHER HAND, also gets the author a real piece of the readers mind. <p>

saying things like, "Well, come on folks, this is only a FICTION.... waht's the big fuss about?" misses the point; actually YOU THE AUTHOR are doing yourself a diservice to NEGATE your own creativity like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Badass

You rock man. Keep writing. That was an awesome story.

MissSensesMissSensesover 13 years ago
"Adding Comments"...

Literotica is a great place to express anything you want. Some people will love it, some people will hate it. It's freedom. As Authors we are always under a microscope which is to be expected when you "put yourself out there". What gets me is "they" have no problem attacking the story, but don't have the guts to put their name next to their comment. Being "Anonymous" is a great way avoid any further discussions. No story is perfect, even the stuff that is published has errors. So why not be a positive person and say something good because the Author is always trying to improve their craft.

The way I see it is... If one couple, single man/woman says ( or emails you)... "Wow, you turned me/us both on tonight. Thank you for your story." Isn't it all worth it? It's entertainment, free and fun. And isn't that what many are looking for? So... keep writing. Write for yourself, have fun, an exercise your freedom. Someone will enjoy the fantasy without the perfection.

I loved your story and I will read on.

P.s. Thank you for leaving a comment on my story "A New Model". I have plans to continue the story, but I am currently working on a new novel - a spin off of my submitted story, "The Briefcase".

Miss Senses~

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
Hot Beginning

Knowing this story has more chapters to go made this a very fun read. Annie's in deep, no two ways about it, and her boyfriend saw it all. Fun premise and fun beginning. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So fucking awesome I so horny I have to jerk off now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the English Language

It needs editing. There are many mistakes.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon (Grammar police :p )

This was the first story I ever did, so I'm sure there are mistakes in it, even after I looked through it a few years ago. The story itself is over 10 years old, but I should probably go through it as well as other stories for a review just to clean some things up...but thank you for taking the time to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

of course, all the cocks in stories are huge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a masturbation and porn site dear annony would you have the cocks 3 inches like yours

no we want real men and you don't measure up. gave it a 5 for you crying about cock size and you only have 3 inches!! To fucking bad. The woman wants more and so did your ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You need to write the early adventures of Annie. Surely she had a history of doing this. :)

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 5 years ago

sad this guy only writes for money now

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 5 years ago

oh i read in a different thread that this guy died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

" I caught glimpses cleavage from her 36C tits making my mouth water" As soon as I read bra sizes (or penis size in inches) I quit. Not only is it stupid and juvenile, but ridiculous how a guy knows exactly what bra size a woman wears. My husband couldn't tell you my exact cup size. So dumb.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Some guys have all the luck! Great/funny/sexy story!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

goood. but boys are short and ugly, it will be better

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

amazing master piece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous