All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
DocCISDocCISabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments and sorry for taking so long...

I want to thank those who have sent comments (good and bad) on the stories and to verify I am still around and writing. My job has me travel back and forth east and west coasts of the US weekly, so have little free time to write. This summer I no longer have to travel and will hopefully have more time.

A few stray thoughts about this chapter...

Coming up with a description of Annies tattoo, I had to draw it out to describe it adequately, so for those interested (since I did not want an illustrated story), let me know and I can post a link to the image.

Secondly the soundtrack in the story hopefully synchs up with the story. As with Lap Dancing Girlfriend I write with MP3s playing in the background. When a song brings an image or scene to my mind I write it down to incorporate in the story. If you read while listening to the songs in order, hopefully the scenes match up to the songs. It's why I went to some trouble mentioning each one.

Finally, thought about breaking this into several sub-chapters (as with Chapter 3) due to its length; however, most people preferred to have one chapter instead of broken up (based again on comments with Ch. 03) so took a bit longer to finish completely instead of divvying out several sub-chapters.

Again apologize for the long wait for those who have been interested in the continuing story. Ive begun writing Chapter 8...hopefully it will be out before next year! Enjoy this chapter and hope it was worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Great to finally see the pool party! There were a few places where you accidentally used Brian's name instead of Bob's. It was also quite verbose, but you painted the picture so well that that's very forgivable. Excellent addition to the Annie series.

I hope Brian's parents being away turns out great too! Will she get punished for making love with Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best writing style

seen on literotica. I enjoy the story eventhough I hate drugs but it fits the story so it's acceptable.

the only wormwood is that Bob is way to passive. the kids denying her to fuck her fiancee and besides the last scene which I was happy for, she did it and he knew and accepted it.

doesn't make sense if he want's some fun too.

also Rick way to dumb and hillabilly. with a porn movie made and selling how should Bob not find out ? the same with the kids. she almost willingly does anything they want so why risk everyhting that would bring them in jail ?

Bob should start taking more control so she can develop the way you want. otherwise you need another year to write the next chapter, so the disaster doesn't end your story before you got where you wanted it.

or let her open up to Bob so they can develop toghether.

but it gets to unrealistic having now a pornstar walking around in a hooker outfit in a small town without everybody knowing.

good luck good story

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years agoAuthor
Oops...

Damn, I missed where I used Brian versus Bob's name...my apologies. I particularly look for mistakes like that repeatedly and somehow missed them (annoys me when others do it as well!). Will post a corrected version...

In terms of the other comment of Annie being discovered due to the movie, it hasn't been made public yet...and I already have thoughts on that in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good story. I hope to be lucky enough to read the following chapter soon.

DocCISDocCISalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Corrected version up

Think I caught all the "oops" with the name issues. Took a while to get it updated due to the upload getting corrupted twice before being posted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story, well written. I hope the next chapter will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read and I have read many

Desperately hope you continue this one!

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
Definitely continuing...but pressed for time

Right now moving and closing on a new house, so time is very limited. I'm hoping things will settle down in the next couple months and I'll be able to get Chapter 8 up! Also working on a couple other projects...but right now time is the main issue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

I hope the next chapter will come soon and I am sur it will be kinky as hell. Did annie go to college, she might be able to wear there her favorite heels, stockings and (short) skirt ?

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

There will definitely be more chapters...I just recently bought a house and am settling in there so it has taken away from my writing quite a bit. I have one story I am wanting to finish as well as a possible Halloween story before I hit Annie again...so hopefully I'll be getting something out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH YEAH!!!!!

Okay I read this whole story all 7 chapters with my wife, thank you man best sex in years. Can't wait for the rest keep kinky but real.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

LOL, glad you BOTH could enjoy it! ;)

Things have been hectic here buying a new house and moving to a new state and new job, so my writing time has been hit big time. Still plan a COUPLE chapters of Annie, but just haven't had time to sit down and do much.

I've also started a couple other stories and so need to get them done as well. I appreciate the feedback from people, so please keep it coming...it makes finding time writing worth it to know there are people out there who like my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope i could read the next chapter of the most kinky story of the web very soon. It's an amazing job that you have done here Doccis. May be Annie's masters will go on "tourmenting" her in all the aspect of her "normal" life. Once again, great story and amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic

so good, words fail me!

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks again for all the comments and e-mails! YES I am still writing and continuing the series, it's just real life has taken a firm hold and in the last few months I've started a new job, bought a house and moved, and a whole other list of things interfering with writing :(

I hope to finish the third chapter of my Lapdancing Girlfriend series plus another story I started a while ago and then working on Annie...so no I haven't faded from the site and yes, I am still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG, Awesome!!

I can't wait for the week at the strauss's.

Also, I am thinking about how annie will get off the hook from the boys. The garage gang obviously won't be that hard to manage. And I am hoping Ann will become a Famous pornstar. As u r the writer I can't do anything but hope. ;-)

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback! Things have gotten slowed down as I've been trying to get my Lapdancing Ch03 out (hopefully this coming weekend!). Have 4 other stories I've been working on but real life just doesn't allow a lot of time for writing.

Hope to get Annie house-sitting soon! Have a full weekend for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is a fantastic story

I was hooked from the first chapter and i'm always on the look-out for the next chapter.Please continue soon.I can barely wait to see what happens next.

DocCISDocCISabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comment! I am DEFINITELY going to continue the story, although I know it's been a year since I last added a chapter.

I am currently in the middle of 3 stories that I want to get out before hitting Annie again, so it will be a while, but hopefully not too long.

My Lapdancing Girlfriend series I am on a roll with, so do not want to loose the momentum on that, so working on it. Annie will be the next big thing as I want to get the house-sitting and a few more chapters done soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

I hope I may read the next chapter very soon.

freebeingfreebeingalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!

Listen, you just have to continue writing, you are incredably good at it!! This is one of the hottest story I've read on this site, and you sure have a competition, trust me!

Really looking forward to the next chapters(!!) Keep it going!!

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Definitely continuing the story. Just finished Lapdancing Ch. 04 and submitted it. Currently have several series outstanding, so trying to finish a few to get some of them off my plate. Now that I've finished Lapdancing 04, may return to Annie for a bit...all depends where my Muse takes me!

Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to check my profile as I try to keep everybody up to date on what I'm working on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please over a year!!!

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anymore

i guess no more annie is over 1 and 1/2 years, so sorry best story on the site

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Haven't given up!

I haven't given up on Annie...lately have been working on my Skyrim, Lapdancing, and other stories. I have started on Annie, but with my limited time, have been trying to finish one of my series to get it off my plate...and was working on it being Dreams or Lapdancing...though as I said, still have hopes to get Annie a few more chapters soon!

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Lol cuckold fiance

You have this story seriously mislabelled, should rather be in "Noncon/Reluctant" or "Loving Wives" category. Can't see why anyone would want to stay engaged to her though, what with the kind of action she is getting...

Unless she spends 20 hours a day, 365 days a week, she will be reamed out enough to feel loose when doublefisting each of her holes...

Sorry Doc, you said you "share art"... Well you don't fucking hang your Rembrandt, Dali or frigging Mona Lisa in the NY subway right? The "art" will be damaged and/or stolen from you, what ever happens first, and you can be damn sure next guy will value the "art" a whole hell of a lot more, not giving it up for abuse... =)

Feel free to bring over your Mrs. though, would love to have a piece shared lol... ;)

Mattias (Sweden)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hop the next chapter will be kinky as hell, with a lot a public humiliation, stockings, heels, and young studs dominating Annie.

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous...

Next chapter (which I am planning after the holidays), will definitely have that all and more. She will be at the mercy of the two boys for the whole week, and they will not hold back anything happening to her! ;)

@MattAker: In terms of the categories, I am trying to keep the story in the same category for each chapter. It really doesn't fit in "Loving Wives" because currently, they are NOT married, and depending on your definition for that category, it doesn't belong. It also doesn't entirely fit into the Non-consent category because as the story plays out, she eventually IS consenting and not reluctant. The theme that does stay true is her having sex with multiple people, hence the "group" category.

As to the rest, it's all opinion, so no reason to state anything in one regard to the other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am sure the next chapter is going to be legendary. Maybe as kinky as the first three (five actually). I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow still no update

great story but another dead storie on this site

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Not dead...but in a deep sleep....

I post updates on my profile, so hope people visit it...I try to update what's going on with all the stories at least once a month so nobody thinks I faded away.

The short of it is real life has hit me this month due to work, family, and friends. I also had a bit of writer's block with my Lapdancing series. My plan is to finish Lapdancing 05, get a Skyrim story out, and then get back to Annie. No timetable, but my New Years resolution was to get some Annie chapters done this year since she's been idle for so long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

This series is the best. I like all your work, but I really can't wait for the next chapter here.

I hope you come through with your New Years resolution!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

I'd like to see a continuation of this series that takes place on Annie's wedding day or maybe shortly thereafter. Annie has decided to put everything behind her and be a faithful wife. Unfortunately, Brian and William have other ideas. . .

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
Definitely continuing!

I've been updating my profile with progress on all my stories, and have since started a blog where I can keep things more up-to-date. Annie will definitely be continuing this year...I've made a New Year's Resolution to get back to her, LOL!

As to wedding, well, that's Chapter 13 or 14! :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry

I read on your blog that you've hit a bit of a rough patch. I hope everything works ok.

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
Appreciated...

Thanks for the well wishes. Not one of my best weeks in my life. It is sad when a car wreck in your new car is the LEAST of what happened. Hoping for the best, and trying to keep my chin held high. Hopefully I can get lost in writing to take my mind off things, but wanted to let everybody know where I was in terms of writing status...

deedolitodeedolitoabout 11 years ago

I hope you didn't quite on Annie. She is by far your best caracter. She needs do have to other slutty things, with slutty clothes (stockings, helles, short skirt, collar...) in school, in the mall, at the movies... with the twins or other pervert boys.

DocCISDocCISabout 11 years agoAuthor
@deedolito

I definitely have NOT given up on Annie, although I realize it's been 2 years since I worked on her last :(

Per my blog (URL in profile), my goal is to get Chapter 05 of Lapdancing Girlfriend out by the end of April (this week), then get another chapter of my Skyrim story out (Ch. 03), and then finally revisit Annie.

I have a good outline of ALL of Annie's chapters, and am planning on at LEAST 12-15 chapters for her in all (including the ones I've already published). A few of those chapters have moved into Lapdancing Girlfriend, as they dealt more with strip clubs and such and I plan on Annie to be done differently, but expect to see more by end of summer (US)!

deedolitodeedolitoabout 11 years ago
Cool

It is good news. Thanks for your answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
did u start working on annie yet?

did u start working on annie yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best series on literotica

This is my favorite series on literotica. I mostly monitor your blog for Annie updates, although lapdancing ch. 5 is great. I would love for the next annie chapter but understand you need to write what inspires you. Your ideas for new stories sound exciting and I look forward to reading them.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody!

I appreciate all the comments (even if I don't reply to them for a while). I am active on my blog site which I've mentioned if people are interested in updates on what I'm working on (URL in profile).

I DO plan on continuing Annie and have a portion of Chapter 08 already written, but as mentioned above, sometimes my Muse takes me where it will and right now it's on something new...but hopefully Annie will be seeing a chapter before the end of the year!

deedolitodeedolitoover 10 years ago

I think annie should be dress in a very kinky and submissive way. She might be wearing high heels, stockings and collar and, yes, plug.

She might have to go to the boys school and be tied up with handcuff, collar, leash, with a mask, and used there. She migt have to do "challenges" at home and at school.

She might have to come back from the school to home in a very inappropriate outfit (and she might still be tied under it, unable to defend herself against strangers offense).

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the ideas...you're the second one to recommend a butt plug for her, hehehe...I may have to "fit" that in for Chapter 08, LOL!

Not sure about the school bit, although I do have her paying her alma mater a visit in a future chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
almost end of year

any news on the next chapter. if a portion of chapter 8 is ready may you should just post it as part 8a

my suggestion for first day of the school. Annie would be taking to the school and blindfold and tie up in the basement of the school with the janitors help. every school period through out the day, someone would be using her. she would only know how many people had use her. all the cum collected will be use for her morning coffee for the week.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I know it's been a while... :(

As those who visit my blog know (URL in profile), I've been out of work for a while and focused on that. Being home one may think I have all the time in the world to write, but it's just not the case lately. Have been working on all of my sequels--including Annie's--but nothing's quite near the point of release yet. I've learned from all the negative responses on Chapter 03 of Annie not to break up chapters any longer, so you'll all have to wait until it's completed :(

deedolitodeedolitoover 10 years ago

You've got a few good suggestions so far. You may also make Annie going to school all tied up under her clothes. But, before finding her place of hiding, she is discovered by boys and abused...

But I am worry for Annie. It's been a long while without any update.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Not forgotten...

As I've mentioned on my blog, the Annie story is not forgotten. I have bits and pieces of chapter 08 done, but Lapdancing has been receiving the most feedback, so have focused on that story. Writing is not a full time thing for me (not economically feasible, LOL), so I only write when I feel like it...and then having so many stories to have sequels to write, I have to choose what seems to be not only the most read by viewers, but what I'm in the mood to write as well.

Annie will be continuing, although I realize it's been YEARS since a sequel. I just don't know when I'll be getting around to it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's Happening?

Why so long getting out Chapter 8?

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon...updates....

You can read about the activity of the stories I'm currently writing on my blog (see profile).

I am predominately flooded with Lapdancing Girlfriend requests, so that has been my main focus. I have too many concurrent series that I need to finish one storyline before working on others, and that one seems to have the most interest in terms of readers, so Annie has been sitting on the back burner. I have about 30% of Annie 08 done, but it's waiting until I get some other stories off the plate...but feel free to visit my blog for updates and such and to bug me on sequels, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you been saying update for more then a year and annie is always in the back burner

May be lapdacing has more requests is due to most Annie readers gave up on an update. I know I did. I try to read lapdacing girlfriend but I just can't get into it. I kind of wish someone else should continue with Annie. Please stop telling readers that you are going to continue because your track record shows other wise. This will be my last time checking for update. One more fan leaving!

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon...oh well, cya...

I'm sorry you are frustrated Annie has not progressed, but there are several things to consider:

1) This is a hobby. So in between real life (work, family, friends) I write not only when I have the time, but when I feel like it. Being a hobby, nobody's paying me for this...so again, when I have free time (and stress the word free) I write.

2) Whatever your personal feelings or preferences are, LG gets more request PER DAY than Annie does even weekly. I go where the interest is, and since I can only write one story at a time, I'll write what seems to be the most requested and what I feel like (see number 1) and that has been LG for over a year now.

3) Whatever you think, I have not given up on Annie...but again, it's not on my list of high priorities. I have NINE stories currently in the works, so eight of them have to sit on the back burner...and unfortunately, as I've mentioned, Annie is one of them.

Sorry to disappoint you, but until a check starts coming in for each story, the above holds true...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am disappointed too

I understand why the previous anon was disappointed and I understand that you are not a pay writer. I am a fan of all your series. I rank Annie number 1. Doc you did post and I quote " Annie will definitely be continuing this year...I've made a New Year's Resolution to get back to her, LOL!" It is now the end of the year and not only no update. you are putting it aside and no timeline. So I can see why many are disappointed. Think of you readers as children waiting for gift which you kind of promises earlier this year and now you tell the child I am sorry I kind of can't get you that gift. Oh by the way I promises someday I will...what do you think the child is thinking? Any way I guess your new year resolution is like many who said I will start exercise and after 4 weeks they all quit. ...Lol.. I hope you keep writing this series

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
Again, sorry...

I know I promised to get back to Annie this year, but unfortunately, so many things happened it has slipped aside. Part of that as I said is the amount of feedback I've gotten for my Lapdancing series over Annie or any of my other stories. I can understand everybody's frustration, as even I have stories I have been waiting for years for updates from authors on this site to see no progress. The upside is I AM still active...so as long as I'm writing SOMETHING, there is the plan to finish all my series. I haven't dropped off the earth, just shifted my priorities.

I do plan on getting back to Annie, just don't know when. As I was writing Lapdancing 05 I gave a lot of ETA's on stories, and they all seemed to have fallen to the wayside...so much that I am no longer giving any ETA's. Other than saying yes, i will eventually continue the series, I cannot say when.

Short of checking this site, the easiest method to see what my current priorities are and any works I'm currently writing is to check out my blog. Here it is going to be hit or miss to see if something comes out, there at least somewhat if progress can be seen.

I do apologize, just lately other things have had higher priority :/

deedolitodeedolitoover 10 years ago

Where is Annie ? I read all the comments. This serie seems to be liked a lot. There is a lot of good ideas readers give you. I hope you can write about Annie very soon. In my opinion it is your best stories. I didn't like so much Lapdancing Girlfriend, which is less kinky (in my opinion). There is so much potential in the annie serie.

DocCISDocCISover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

As I've mentioned on my blog, there are quite a few reasons things have taken so long for Annie to see the light of day once again. For one thing, the feedback from other stories has been much greater than Annie, so I've been going where the demand takes me. Also, I have a ton of stories all in the middle of each series, so trying to finish one full series before I work on another. In addition, real life has been hitting me with quite a few punches lately, so when I do have time to sit down and write, I've been mostly going with what interests me at the time.

Annie isn't dead, just shelved while I finish up a few other things unfortunately. You can keep track of my progress on all my stories on my blog (URL in profile)...

DocCISDocCISabout 10 years agoAuthor
@deedolito

Appreciate the feedback. As I mentioned above to a couple Anon's, right now the feedback I've been getting on my blog and in e-mails has been more in favor of working on Lapdancing than Annie. That's not saying Annie is dead in the water, as I do work on Chapter 08 every now and then, but due to real life issues and such, I've been focusing on wherever my Muse takes me...which lately has been Lapdancing and a few other stories.

I definitely am planning on getting back to Annie once I finish something, hehehe...

deedolitodeedolitoalmost 10 years ago

Where is Annie ? I hope she will come back soon.

DocCISDocCISalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Time...not enough of it!

You can keep up with the status of my stories on my blog (URL in profile). Basically I have a ton of other stories I'm all in the middle of, and I'm trying to get at least one series (Lapdancing Girlfriend) completed before working on another series. Doesn't mean I won't be getting a chapter out in between, but time is so limited with work, family, and real life, that writing, purely a hobby, takes last place. My only real available time is weekends, and then only in the mornings when everybody is asleep and I have some alone time to work.

Chapter 08 is planned, just don't have an ETA, but again, check my blog for updates on everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More pls

I've been a fan for two years now and this the my favorite story of all time. All I'm asking is for more pls

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
There will be more...just no ETA

I definitely plan on more chapters. In fact, Annie is one of my series that could be endless. I have at least five more chapters planned, with several other possibilities.

My problem is I have too many uncompleted series, so last year decided to work on the shortest ones first and try to get them completed. As such, I've been working on my Lapdancing series quite a bit, with a few other new ones in the works...but Annie is NOT forgotten!

I'm hoping once I get Chapter 06 of my Lapdancing story Diamond can take some time off and Annie can be back in the spotlight but it all depends on where my Muse takes me.

You can keep track of what I'm working on on my blog (URL in my profile). I try to keep it current weekly at the minimum and give progress updates as well as spoilers from time to time...so check it out!

Thanks!

RebeccasmRebeccasmover 9 years ago
lol...same old thing he keep saying...good luck waiting for update

You said the same thing when Lapdancing 5 was finish. You said new chapter end of 2013....still nothing ....really 5 more chapters? bye bye annie another unfinished story, keep readers hanging....

Everyone stop waiting for this series and go read Summer's Blackmail by wilcox010....story is still running....he takes readers suggestion and comment

how you keep readers hanging for 3+years and counting... just end it or update something....stop telling us 5 more chapter in store... but can't get 1 chapter out

Yes yes yes i know is free and you have a life....is your excuse every time....

3+years.....Your muse with annie is gone...you need to realized that and stop lying to yourself and us

RW

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@Rebeccasm

If that is your feeling, then by all means, move on and don't come back.

I have not dropped any stories, and the reason I comment is I am NOT going to let the stories die on the vine like so many other authors. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant...move on, read another author, I don't really care. Writing for me is a hobby...so I do it when I feel like it, and then, I do what interests me. I have not given up on Annie, just have had more push to get other stories out.

But again, believe me or not, it is your choice. At least I am active enough on posts and whatnot to state I plan on eventually continuing the story--that's a lot more than many other authors do...

deedolitodeedolitoover 9 years ago

I still hope Annie will come back soon.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
@deedolito

Annie is definitely still on the "to do" list. Currently I am trying to get one of my currently "finished but in rough draft form" stories out before the end of the year, followed by completion of Chapter 06 of Lapdancing Girlfriend, and then I plan to dust off Annie and dive into her and get at least the next chapter done.

No ETA, but if you check out my blog (URL in profile) I typically update weekly on the status of each story I'm working on! And thanks everybody for their patience....this is a hobby, but even I know it's bee way too long for another chapter :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That is good news. Try to humiliate Annie in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
old annie

By the time the story is out Annie is 60 years old..lol

good story...why leave us hanging ....why....why....not lol anymore

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
LOL, old Annie...

Truth be told, I wrote Chapter 01 almost TWENTY YEARS ago. I'd have to track down the original Chapter 01 written by Miguel Owen who gave me the permission to continue the story, but it's been about that long ;)

If you check my blog, you'll see a lot of things have been happening...ranging from unemployment, to family issues, to all sorts of real life things. The bottom line is this is a hobby, and I write when and what the mood hits me. I am still working on Annie 08, and again, if you check out my blog (URL in my profile) you'll at least be kept up to date on what I'm working on...but rest assured, Annie is NOT going away...nor will she be 60, LOL ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bring back Annie!!

More Annie!!

I want to know what happens when she is with the boys for an entire week!!

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon (and everybody, LOL)

Annie will definitely be coming back...so check my blog (URL in profile) on schedules and such.

Currently I have a PAID story coming out so that is my focus, but once I can get that out and published, I'll be looking at the roadmap a bit further on what I'll work on and get out! All I can say is she's definitely not forgotten! ;)

deedolitodeedolitoabout 9 years ago

Annie will come back, that is good news. I agree with the "anonymous" commentary. If possible, try to humiliate her at the boys school. I remember reading the original chapter 20 years ago. Times goes by.

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
@deedolito

Yeah, can't believe it's been THAT long!

The biggest issue, as always, is simply time. These days I only have weekends to work on writing, and it's always a hit or miss on whether I'm in the mood to do so. I've found my writing definitely takes a turn for the worse when I force myself to write as opposed to WANTING to writ...

HaythamHaythamabout 9 years ago

Well I wish Annie has sex with some old guys as well.

DocCISDocCISabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Haytham

I have thought about that as well Haytham. This next chapter (08, and YES, I plan on a chapter 08, LOL) is a turning point in the story...where the focus will turn away from Brian and William dominating Annie and a new plot twist will be developing...so yes, I can definitely add some "older" men into the mix at that point... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@mginaz

You should try to have something happen with Annie's mother since she too can have been drugged by what's left in her house. It could start a whole new set of circumstances and hot ways to blackmail the older MILF

DocCISDocCISalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

hmmm, haven't thought about her mother...although I DO have a scene planned with Brian's mom ;)

Early on I thought about Annie being a stepdaughter and introducing a scene with her father and brother, but as the story progressed, I moved away from that part of the story and left her family alone...will have to think about it. Right now, I simply want to get it moving forward again!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thanks for these Stories. I can't wait for that scene between Annie and Brian's mum.

Have you ever though about Annie being knocked up to god knows who with all this unprotected sex. Having her continually act like a slut whilst faintly starting to show a baby bump?

Anyway thanks again.

DocCISDocCISalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks for the comment.

Haven't thought about any pregnancy. These being fantasy and fictional writings, they are pretty free from disease, pregnancies, an lots of unprotected sex. I want readers to immerse themselves in the fantasy...but who knows, LOL...I've strayed from that line before....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Retribution

It seems to me you are promoting some irresponsible and dangerous actions.

Assault, administering drugs without prior knowledge, and total disregard to the dangers of STD's. I kept waiting for someone to grow a set and hold somebody accountable.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

It's all fantasy, and having tried and written stories that add more realism in terms of condoms, safe sex, and whatnot never turn out as well.

The story isn't for everybody, not is the topic. I will say I tamed it down considerably compared to the direction the original author of Chapter 01 wanted, LOL ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Two questions for you;

1) What was the direction the original author wanted?

&

2) would it be possible to get a draft of what you've completed of Annie ch 08 if I was to join your Patreon following and if so what level?

Thanks for these stories.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

The original direction was complete and total humiliation, the guys being more cruel than sexual. Once scene I remember them drafting was her with a pig snout mask having to crawl around the floor as they stuck random things up her ass, spanked her, and poured all sorts of crap on her (oil, beer, milk). To me, it was nothing sexual, and although my stories have a bit of misogyny to them, I try to avoid outright rape and torture...I know hardcore BDSM is some people's flavor, it's just not mine and don't feel comfortable writing to that extreme.

As to the Annie 08 preview, there's not much yet to show in a draft. My Patreon Primary and Secondary stories are what's currently in line to be released, and until those get out (which I'm hoping to get one out soon before the New Year), both Lapdancing and Annie are on hold... I currently have a Tier 7 directing what stories I focus on, so until there's a Tier 7 slot open for somebody to say "Work on Annie" it'll just have to wait until it's up in my mental queue....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf?

its been 5 years?!? when are you going to do the next one already?

DocCISDocCISabout 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

LOL, I know...and for the Annie fans, I do apologize. Even with only being able to write weekends it's been a long time...other things have just come on the plate that seemed to have more fans and more feedback, Annie's sort of been left on the wayside.

I'm hoping after I'm done with my current story and Ch. 06 of Lapdancing to get back to Annie, so although I hate giving any timelines, this year is a good bet ;)

Senior819Senior819about 8 years ago
not good.

no matter their feelings for each other it wouldn't end good in real life.porn star or hooker is the only end I see.

DocCISDocCISabout 8 years agoAuthor
@Senior819

Yeah, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at the ending (if I can ever finish it, LOL)...but there are a few twists along the way ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

This is one of my favorite stories I've read on here and I'm glad you've said you will continue. I just hope you keep to that because I'd love to see where this all ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

SO GOOD! Please consider writing more of this! Maybe Annie having sex with the father of the kids she babysits or even Bobs father!

petitelilmynxpetitelilmynxabout 7 years ago
Shame

Shame this guy stopped writing :(

wellrestedwellrestedover 6 years ago

Just found this story and it was great - now I will have to check out your other stories while I wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad news

The author recently passed away.

deedolitodeedolitoover 5 years ago

I hope someone will continue writing this story AS A TRIBUTE TO THE AUTOR.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 5 years ago
sad..

ya i wish someone would continue this story too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please continue........

this is a too great story...

Please continue this great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written story dear.

well written story dear. The Hymn of Love written by Paul the Apostle, and used in "Blue film": Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love I am only a resounding gong or clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and can understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have faith, that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I give all I possess to the poor, and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue!!!!!!!!!

MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

This story needs to continue as Annie grows bolder in her debauchery and slutiness asking both groups of guys to fuck her regularly

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 4 years ago

He died in 2018..

i wish someone would write more though.

VorstenVorstenalmost 3 years ago

lunaxs.com/DocCIS/abtk

Has the current full incomplete version of Annie's wonderful journey into debauchery.

It also has some of his ideas for continuing the story. If anyone wants to complete the work they've mentioned it's allowed.

Basically Annie was going to sleep with every legal male in town. Repair man, father-in-law, father, other friends of William and Brian, guys at a strip club, etc.

Our favorite cumslut is accepting herself and growing into a full cumdumpster paving the way to a free use society. Both before and after the wedding.

I hope someone can complete it and look forward to any attempts.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous