Annie Tries Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

But soon May was wanting to ride my cock as her arousal began to peak once more. She began moving her hips with a little more force and I moved Annie's hands away so I could get a good look at those firm round tits begin to bounce up and down only inches from my face. The whole thing threatened to send me off there and then. So then I had to delay things by pulling May close down onto me. Rather than suckling and biting her tits I opted simply to feel them squashed against my chest as I held her on top of me and gave her a first taste of the strength of my arms.

Then Annie seemed to disappear down somewhere behind May. I felt her hand begin to caress my sack and almost immediately had to warn her off - it was one thing to enjoy myself with May but I didn't think that should extend to me shooting off my first load into her womb. So it was that after a moment, and a change in the sounds May was making, I realised my beautiful sexy Annie was giving her first ever rim job! I'd never asked for one you see. Somehow my woman just got it into her head that it was time for her to lap at a butthole - and not any hole but the one belonging to the very same woman now riding my prick.

By now I was beyond trying gently to break May into our style of fucking. So I asked her straight out, making sure Annie could hear, whether she'd like something more in the bum. Both of them were quick to pick up on what I was after. May's only response was 'be careful'. Of course I couldn't see anything of the anal action from where I was at that point but I sure did feel the pressure of Annie's finger entering May's moistened arse. Not much reaction from her but Annie somehow just knew what to do and started a slow rhythm, giving me some really sweet pressure against the underside of my cock as May continued to ride back and forth along my length. That made May's tunnel feel that bit tighter. I decided to encourage them both by reaching down to grab onto May's butt cheeks - spreading her wide and giving myself better purchase all at the same time.

I never did get the chance to find out how much May was enjoying all this action. Because I was going to cum like hell any minute and the only question was where. So I called out the news to Annie. To her credit, May didn't want to hog the action and quickly climbed off me so Annie could have 'her' prick back.

Still on her knees, Annie once more grabbed my balls with one hand and with the other slipped my shaft into her mouth. So she got a second taste of May's cunt and carefully went to work softly stroking my sack. I caught May watching intently and thought about how great her fingers had felt on my balls earlier that evening. She moved and my eye was caught by the delicious swaying of her tits so I reached out to begin my own gentle fondling. They were soft yet firm and her nipples remained hard. With a little manoeuvring I was able to get her to lean over me and now finally, got my chance to taste her more bounteous tit flesh. I only got as far as the second nipple when I felt the sudden explosive rush of my own orgasm. Now it was my hips that lifted off the bed and it was my calls of 'oh shit...oh fuck' that filled the bedroom. I'd refrained from sex or wanking the previous 48 hours so I know I shot 5 or 6 good strong loads of my man juice into the throat of my loving Annie. It was great to think of the mixture of those two tastes and I wondered how it felt for Annie to have her two lovers mingling together in her mouth like that. I made sure to tell my Annie how wonderful the whole experience was and how deeply I loved her.

We all needed a rest, though. Annie soon moved away from the head of my prick as it got sensitive and dropped once more to my balls where she gently resumed working with her soft tongue. May wanted to play with me even as I softened. I tried briefly to keep hold of her tits but I couldn't really resist the sensation of her fingers stroking my thighs, my balls and playing with the remnants of my cum load as it dribbled from the eye of my cock.

Soon after we ended up lying side-by-side in the bed with me in the middle. I swapped some deep, loving kisses with my Annie and May got to steal a few of her own. The two of them spent a bit of time paying attention to my body which was very nice. May was pleased with my muscled chest and large arms. I gathered this also was her first time with a clean shaven scrotum and she continued to explore between my legs, her and Annie swapping a few candid remarks about my equipment.

I knew I would be out of action for a little while but that was no reason to waste an opportunity. Besides, some more play between these two beautiful lovers would surely get me up and raring to go once more. It was time to put into action the little plan Annie and I had hatched days earlier. I gently 'mentioned' to May that Annie probably would really love something nice and big in her cunt at this point. She wasn't too sure what we meant till Annie leaned over and grabbed her favourite vibe from the bedside table.

I moved so Annie now was in the middle of the bed - and the centre of attention. Despite all we have shared I always try to make her feel she is the most important person in anything we do - because I know part of her unhappiness before she met me was that other men had taken her for granted. I didn't want May to feel she was making up the numbers, but like I said it was Annie's big night.

Just as we'd planned, Annie started by spreading her legs as wide as she could manage on our now crowded bed. Then she began to stroke gently at her clit and rub the vibe along the length of her slit. I'd seen this show before and my mouth started to water at the thought of how wet her tunnel would become. May climbed to her knees for a better look and I guessed that despite her experience she'd never yet played with toying another woman. I just took the opportunity to show off Annie's teats, gently pulling and stretching them. It doesn't especially stimulate Annie, unfortunately, but she knows how much I love her amazing nipples. It seemed, too, that watching those nipples stretched to their amazing full length really made May's eyes open wide. As she took a turn for herself on Annie's left nipple I once again seized the opportunity to tease and play with May's tits and teats, making the most of having those handfuls of flesh at my disposal.

At this stage in our relationship Annie still was a little shy about masturbating in front of a third person so it took a little encouragement from me before she started to work at her entrance with the tip of the buzzing toy. May was entranced by this display and began to watch closely. I suggested Annie would appreciate some help and May began to softly manipulate the little clit that lay under us. Soft moans came in response but that wasn't enough for me. So I murmured to May she should fuck my Annie good and proper - and this time she understood. She was a little tentative as she took hold of the vibe, already glistening with the evidence of Annie's lust. Soon the slow pressure of the vibe sliding into that hot cunt had Annie making all the right noises and that convinced May to really get to work. I helped myself to a few licks on my Annie's swollen clit and May just kept right on with her solid reaming, working the toy in and out for its full length as Annie sighed and moaned.

Now I moved off the bed to allow them a little more space. It was time, too, to get some drinks for us all. But before I headed to the kitchen I took a few moments to drink in the sight of these two wonderful women. My beautiful Annie letting all her inhibitions drop away, her golden skin nicely tanned just as she likes it. And alongside, embracing her, fucking her, May with her fuller figure and much more pale skin. The sight of Annie was just incredible with her wet cunt all splayed out for May and stuffed full of rubber cock. I knew I wouldn't be able to describe it to her. Next time maybe we'd try for some photos.

By the time I got back from the kitchen the vibe had been abandoned. I think that before Annie had actually climaxed they'd gotten distracted by one another's charms. So there they were engaging in some close quarters tactile stimulation. Arms and legs were going everywhere as they settled into again rubbing and caressing one another. Occasionally fingers did slip into cunts and kept the fires burning properly. Each time May penetrated Annie my woman would arch her back and grind her cunt against the other's hand. It was pure lust I knew - again, Annie's animal desires had obliterated any trace of reserve. I just joined straight in and was pleased that May too, was losing her self-consciousness. I tried to restrain myself but happily the women sometimes left their cunts empty and I just had to grab the chance to slide one or two fingers in there myself. I even managed to steal a few licks of both those lovely, hot holes. Annie, of course, was soaking wet. May had such a snug little hole and seemed to be putting out enough heat for the both of them.

Next time I would prime Annie to have her first female-female 69! But it sure seemed like they'd worked out how to enjoy themselves anyway.

So for a while that's how we played, Annie and her new partner in lust seemingly happy for some low key 'getting to know you' activity. Their hands and mouths were all over one another and there were even a few long, deep kisses between them. May seemed to love Annie's tanned body and was especially captivated by her darker nipples and cunt lips.

I was doing my best to fit in but after a while my cock was rock hard again and starting to get in the way. The initiative was taken by May - though obviously keen on the taste and feel of my Annie she nonetheless was hungry for cock. She slid off the bed and pulled at me to move towards her till I was sitting on the edge with her kneeling between my legs. Annie saw her plan and straight away lay next to me on the bed with her head near my lap. May was quicker and once again engulfed my rod with her warm, soft mouth. Her strawberry blonde head bounced up and down and I caught a glimpse of her tits gently swaying in time. As soon as I was properly lubricated they began to work as a tag team, my cock regularly swapped back and forth. I'd thought I was hard before they started but by the time May was playing with the pre-cum oozing from my cock head I knew I'd never been stiffer or larger in my life.

After a few minutes of this we all ended back on the bed where things were more comfortable. I lay back and spread my legs so they could more easily lick at my balls and down towards my arse crack. May was really warmed up and ready to take charge. After an especially long turn at mouthing my cock she pushed Annie onto her back beside me and looked at me saying 'Its time for you to fuck your beautiful wife'. I saw her reach down to Annie's cunt and gently spread her flaps, as if to open her in readiness for me. It was a great plan but I still wanted to have May's tunnel wrapped around my tool one more time. So instead I made my own suggestion - one I knew Annie would accept readily.

Of all the many things Annie has experienced since we first became lovers perhaps the most intimate and exciting for her is to sit on my face and let me lap at her clit and her hole till she gushes her climax into my mouth. The first time we tried it was a revelation for Annie. Its something about being given a licence to perform an act both intimate and lewd - and to be almost selfish about it. And it's what I wanted at that point. Sure enough, Annie straddled me and took a firm grip of the bed head. May would have been a great fit as well and her luscious tits would have been easily in reach. But there was no need to cram everything into our first night as a threesome. So as Annie settled her cunt hot, shaven cunt down onto I got to work and May contented herself with again massaging my balls and fingering the gap between my arse cheeks.

Eventually I figured it was time to complete my plan so I called out for May to climb up and mount me. She was a little unsteady but soon she worked herself down over my shaft. As I swelled within those tight, hot cunt walls the three of us were once more connected in our little sex chain. For Annie, the sensation of May sitting behind her and casually fucking herself with my cock was just the thing to push her over the edge. As I concentrated on softly swirling my tongue around her clit I felt again the telltale shuddering and the low groans of Annie's imminent climax. She dropped her head onto her arms, folded across the metal bed head, and then with a quickening of her tremors she flooded my mouth with her cunt juice. I truly enjoyed my reward as I always do in that situation but it was lucky I'd cum once already that night or else I am sure I would have shot my load up into May.

May took her cue from Annie and while not having cum yet she, too, climbed off me for a rest. But there was no way I was wanting to rest at this stage. So I rolled over and first gave Annie a deep, loving kiss and then May another that was more about lust. Now it was her turn to be pushed down on the bed and I told Annie to reach for the larger of the vibrators. May was about to protest but I took one of her pink nipples into my mouth knowing she was still horny and wanting one more climax. I even lapped at her cunt briefly before Annie joined me between May's legs. I looked at her and said 'Lets fuck our new friend'.

In fact Annie had grabbed one of the dildos but that would work just as well. Annie had been on the receiving end of this kind of play many, many times so she knew exactly what to do. Feeling confident now she slid the dildo between those lightly furred flaps and as I watched she pushed deep into May's cunt, her flesh spreading around the thickness of the toy. It was a tight fit but the response from May was a gasp of surprise and desire. Then Annie simply bent down and took up once more practicing her newest skill of cunt eating. I went back to focussing on May's wonderful tits and also trailed a few kisses across her neck and her chest. All the time, though, I kept one eye on what Annie was doing further down the bed.

Of course Annie was magnificent. As I said before, on this night she'd long since passed the point of no return and was totally involved in what we were doing - giving and receiving intense sexual pleasure. So she was right in tune with all May's moves and sounds. Her lips worked the other woman's cunt flesh, her tongue teased and pleased her clit and her hands kept up a steady beat with the toy thrusting in and out of the delicate little cunt underneath her.

Never mind that I'd come once already that night. I was ready for more and I knew that Annie would be happy no matter what I chose to do to her. So I moved in behind her now, carefully taking a place between her legs. 'How about I fuck your arse?' I said - not that I needed to ask but I wanted May to know what we were doing. I got some kind of muffled reply and who knows what that was about. No need to ask again though, not with Annie that night!

So now I got my finger nice and wet, using the copious juices pooling at Annie's entrance. I made sure I gave her little hole a few gentle strokes with my tongue as well - just to make sure there was enough moisture there. Then I just slid in with my finger and spread her thick musky juices around inside her anus, making sure she was warm and relaxed enough to accommodate me. Mind you, Annie has never had trouble in that regard. I was the one who'd introduced Annie to anal sex and right from the first time she discovered (to our very pleasant surprise) that she readily could accommodate and enjoy a big hard cock stroking her back passage. Soon we were doing our own double penetrations with cock and toy - but that's for another story.

Annie now was ready and so I just did my thing. Slowly pressing forward I buried the head of my cock and fed my shaft into her arse. Annie's well trained muscles stretched around my size and I soon felt her relax completely as that familiar pressure began to fill her up. May couldn't see much but she knew what was going on and it all seemed to drive her to even more of a frenzy. Her head was starting to thrash about now. Annie, too, was getting so excited and really starting to jam the rubber cock deep into the steaming hot cunt before her.

For my part I just focussed on getting a nice easy rhythm going in Annie's snug little bottom, taking a firm grip of her hips to give myself the right amount of leverage. Her hole was hot now, I figured probably a combination of my friction and her own lust. May was becoming more vocal again - 'oh my God...I can't believe he's fucking you in your bum...fuck I bet that feels good'.

Annie's head came up now. It seemed May had taken matters into her own hands - literally. As Annie continued to slide home the toy cock deep into that gushing hole May got to work on her clit. She knew what she needed and she wanted that orgasm badly! The change in roles now meant Annie was free to concentrate on what was happening in her arse. She started to ride back, pushing her hips towards my thrusts which served to open up her back passage. A few moments later her hands moved away from May's cunt, arms spread wide to shift the pressure on her upper body and to get better purchase as she rocked back and forth. Annie's never actually achieved orgasm from having a cock in her backside but that doesn't stop her enjoying every second of it.

May was driving the whole scene now, thrilling both Annie and myself and her lust filled the room. Her sounds grew louder and even I could see that she was feverishly strumming at her clit. Annie finally dropped her shoulders, laying her head on May's left hip from where she had a ringside view of the action. The dildo was just left sitting in May's cunt though it needed occasional 'adjustment' as her muscles contracted forcefully. Like I said, Annie had a ringside view and she was paying very close attention to May's cunt at this point. Maybe her own cunt was spasming too but she certainly understood the need to keep the dildo firmly wedged inside May. For me the sights and sounds were almost overwhelming - Annie's sexy brown body stretched out before me, hips pressing against me so her rectum could engulf my length; May moaning and calling out, her body thrashing about slowly on the bed as the pressure of her climax continued to build up. I tried to help things along, keeping up a casual commentary about the fucking I was giving Annie's arse. I asked her how it felt to be so close to May's cunt right then and she gave me a soft, husky 'oh yes'.

And finally it happened. May stiffened and stretched out. Her mouth let fly a stream of obscenities I'd not imagined hearing from that demure woman. Her hips came right off the bed and lifted Annie up with them. I'm sure May shot the dildo right out of her hole with the power of her climax though her fingers kept working quite a while longer as she milked every bit of pleasure from her release. Annie enjoyed the prolonged show so much she started moaning in appreciation and encouragement - not to mention her own arousal as she realised how close I was getting to shooting my cum inside her arse.

I know it would sound great if my orgasm was timed precisely with May's - but I wanted to let May finish without distractions and to allow Annie to soak in the whole thing. After all, she'd been a vital part of May's wonderful orgasm and she'd loved witnessing it close up. Soon enough May did recover somewhat and she moved to embrace Annie, That was my cue, also being mindful of not letting Annie's chute dry out. So I made an announcement of the totally bleeding obvious.

'My turn' I called out and May held Annie tighter, whispering to her 'He's going to cum in there?...oh my!'.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers