Annie's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fucking your face, slut!" I said as I pumped my dick into her gorgeous mouth. I pushed hard enough to move her entire body, causing her tits and ass cheeks to wiggle. The sight of that did it for me. I felt the cum race from the base of my dick to the tip of my head and ejaculate into Annie's warm mouth. I spanked her ass as I was cumming, which caused even the smallest drop of semen to come flying out. Annie pushed me away to try to get some air and the last bit of cum landed on her tits and face.

Annie fell to the ground and gasped for breath, swallowing my salty load in the process. She was stunned by how aggressive I was, but she didn't seem scared. I walked over to the couch and laid down. Annie was still sitting up on the ground, with her arms clutched around her knees. My dick softened into a semi-erection. I was exhausted, but the sight of Annie naked still stimulated me enough to keep me from going limp. I laid on the couch for a couple of minutes without moving. I could see Annie's pink pussy lips and one of her tender nipples. When Annie finally started to stir, I got up.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked her.

"I don't know."

"You will in a few hours."

Annie got up and hopped into her pink pajama bottoms again. Her ass cheeks wiggled slightly when she pulled the tight fabric around her thighs. That gave me an erection again. Annie finished slipping her pants over her ass crack and looked down at my boner in disbelief, wondering if I would try to fuck her mouth again. I hovered over Annie and spoke.

"You're not going to tell anyone about our little therapy session are you?" I asked as my naked dick pressed against the side of her hips.

"No."

"Damn right you won't."

I gave her ass a hard swat with my right hand. My cock stood straight up.

"I ha... have to go to bed now. I have to be at work really early in the morning tomorrow," Annie said, trembling slightly.

"I'll bet you do," I said as I rubbed her butt with both of my hands.

"I really do, so you'll have to get going."

I decided to let Annie go to bed. There was probably a better chance she wouldn't tell Karen about our affair if I didn't try to spank her and fuck her mouth a second time anyway. I carefully pulled my pants over my erect penis and zipped up. Annie pulled her shirt back on.

"Walk me out," I commanded. Annie walked to the t.v. room doorway and waited for me to pass her. "Walk in front of me." Annie stepped into the hallway and I lowered my eyes to her swaying hips and fuckable ass, like I did when I came in. Only this time I was less shy. I cupped both my hands on her jiggling buns, which caused her to walk quicker. I followed quickly behind her and spanked both of her butt cheeks a couple of times. We finally reached the door, just as I felt the desire to fuck her ass or pussy reach uncontrollable heights. I stood in the doorway and groped Annie's ass violently in full view of any neighbors who might have stayed up late. I moved my left hand to her tits and rubbed my raging dick on her cotton-protected pussy.

Annie opened the storm door while I was busying myself.

"It's time to go. Goodnight," Annie said as she pushed me out the door. I felt like breaking back in and trying to fuck her, but even in my present state that was a little over the top, I thought. Instead I walked quickly to my car and got in. I zipped down my pants and pulled Annie's pretty orange panties out of my pocket. I wrapped the silky fabric around my aroused dick and pumped up and down like a repressed teenager. I pictured Annie's ass vibrating after each time I smacked it and fantasized about taking her virginity. The fabric of the panties felt good on my sensitive dick. After about 30 seconds I was shooting loads of cum onto my shirt. I wiped the cum up with Annie's panties and drove home.

I woke up the next morning with a bad feeling. I checked my cell phone and sure enough I had two voicemails, two from Karen and one from Annie. I was sure I was busted.

I listened to the first one from Karen. All she said was "wake up sleepy head." The second one was a bit more discouraging. "Hello jerk! Give me a call back to talk about Friday. I am soooo mad at you right now." The third one was a surprise. It was Annie asking me to come over that night at 9 p.m. Were they going to confront me? It didn't sound like it based on the tone of her voice, but it was certainly possible.

I called up Karen expecting the worst.

"Hey Karen, it's Tim."

"Hi honey. What's up?"

"Nothing. You?"

"Nothing... Oh! Except you're a big jerk!"

"A big jerk? Why?"

"Because you haven't told me what you want to do Friday."

"Friday?"

"For your birthday, silly."

"Oh. My birthday."

"Yeah. Of course you know I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

"Oooh. Sounds hot," I said.

After work I checked my voicemail again and found Annie had called again. She was pleading with me to come over again. I smiled knowing that in four hours my hands would be all over the hottest ass I'd ever seen, while my cute girlfriend sat at home planning my birthday party. Maybe I'll bring my condoms this time.

12