All Comments on 'Annie's First Time Adventure'

by LadyOfDesirex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife's experiences were 180 degrees different!

My wife and her boyfriend were young and in high school when he took her cherry. They'd been together for a year or so with her giving him handjobs. Finally one day at his house and no one was there, he was able to get her hot enough to bed her. She told me it was awful.

She said she was dripping juice everywhere, lubrication wasn't the problem. It was that when he was on her missionary style, his dick would bend and not go in because it was so tight. Apparently, they tried to get it in for quite a while when she came up with the idea of her on top.

I've read since, that is the worst way. She said it hurt so bad she almost threw up. Thankfully she said he lasted for about 5 or 6 pumps in and out and it was over. She was in tears and he took her home because she wouldn't quit crying. About what, she's never told me. But she said she hurt badly for a few days and felt raw for a week.

The next weekend she was ready to go again. She told me that while it wasn't quite as bad as the first time, it was close. She was still very tight and very raw inside. He was quick on the trigger (both their second times) and it wasn't until about the 4th or 5th time it started feeling the way it should.

When I asked her if she orgasmed the first time, she looked at me like I'd grown a third head and said HELL NO. It wasn't until about a half dozen times or so before she thought she started cumming when she was fucked.

I will take the time to say one single thing about that. But first you need to know, I was a virgin when we got married and she was... lets just say, well broken in... After we consummated our marriage, which I will take the time to say was beyond anything I could have imagined, she was in tears. As a very young man (I was 19, she was 18) I was sure something was terribly wrong. It was but not what I feared, that she hated having sex with me, I knew she was well experienced.

No, she was in tears because she didn't wait until she was married to lose her virginity. To this day (she's almost 60 now) she wishes she would have had the self control to share the most precious gift a young woman has to give to her mate for life, her maidenhead and the tears and consoling and sharing that goes along with sharing everything her body had to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like the idea...

...although I'd like to see some more work on the details.

For example, having a hot friend do her hair and makeup are very plausible. Obviously she had plenty to work with. It would be nice to see a little more seduction, where she talks to Miles more (let's say for 1-2 weeks) and progresses in getting bolder with him, gaining confidence. Definitely spend more time on the sex--how he enters her, what she feels, how he feels, what he says--because in some ways it felt like a quickie and not much to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My fucking god

Damn

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 4 years ago
Her first time is more than enough

What a great story you have us.Thanks again

You should always remember that special someone who shared that time with you😇 I remember my first w a girl.😁I was only about six or seven the first time I ate pussy😄. I was scared to death. Had no idea what this hairless thing was in front o f me. She was older about 10 or 11 but she new what she was doing even at that sge. Well needless to say you start learning from older people😁 I was taught very well and still love to eat puss y at my age 90 years young.😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous