All Comments on 'Annie's Indiscretion'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY WELL DEFINED CHARACTERS. EXCELLENT STORY!!!

This little piece of sexiness was excellent work!! Loved momma having a bush too.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

As do I. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot !

Sure hope there is more this is a hot story line !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Carly played, and by the looks of it, she's now Second Fiddle to her mom

Like Annie's EVER going to say "no" and mean it?

don't make me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really, really well done

So often stories here lack character development, making the 'sex' just a boring mechanical description. Some stories do a good job of character development, but the sex is almost a separate part.

What makes your story really outstanding is that you've managed to integrate the character's thoughts and feelings into a very erotic sex scene. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

Carly cheats and is now a member of the cheating wife club . So to get revenge on her Mike cheats on her instead of divorcing her skanky ass and in the process turns Annie a non willing partner at first also into a cheating wife . How lovely . Did not like this one at all .

timagiotimagioalmost 11 years ago
bravo!

Wow. Realy thag was hot! I so hope you write more for this storyline. Man you are an awsome writer. I plan to submit erotic chapter from my actual books but am still writing them. Keep it up

Tim

thankyouthankyoualmost 11 years ago
Great job!

Good work!

sassysuzazsassysuzazalmost 11 years ago
Oh my....

That was so perfect. Very well written and full of animalistic passion. I'm still creaming and wishing I had a Mike of my own. 5 stars and already added to my favorites. xo

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
This story was as wrong as it was hot.

And it was very wrong indeed !

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
All I could think about while he was fucking her was

I hope that he makes her pregnant and that way he can have a child of his own, since his slut wife won't give him one.

A very good storyline and there could be more to tell if mom and son in law find that they want to be together all of the time, and they don't worry about how the other people in their lives feel about it..

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A secret joy

Annie's indiscretion shoul lead to a steady discrete relationship, for it was wonderful since the first moment to the end of the story.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 11 years ago
MIL's POV, possible pregnancy

This story stood out to me because, unlike other MIL sex stories I've read, this one is told from the MIL's perspective. I also was turned on by the possibility of Mike making Annie pregnant with Carly's half-sibling, & hoped that this would in fact happen at the end. Keep up the hot writing!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

HOT story and was believable! This one will be one of my all time favorites, although I'm hoping there is at LEAST a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was great!

Love the passion in this story. Terrific piece of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is easily the hottest story you've written, even hotter than Kissing Kelly, which I love. If you do another followup on this one, with more of Mike and Annie's illicit affair, I'd read it in a heartbeat. So, so good :)

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for your kudos and your comments. I'm happy to see that this tale has satisfied my smutty constituency. I can't say whether or not there will be a followup, as my erotic writing time is much more limited these days, but I greatly appreciate the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please... hoping for part 2...

this is one of the hottest, most honest and sensual story between mother and son in law... I love the fact that there is love existing between the 2 main characters and not just physical lust... I love it... please, a follow up story or continuation will be GREATLY appreciated... Please... thank you for writing this on... BOOKMARKED and rated 5 star... =)

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Please Mister ....

Can we have one more story about Annie, Michael and Carly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yep, agree with the other comment. That it made such a deal of difference that there was love between the two main characters. Would love to read a follow up about them. Love the way you described. :-)

JRMAN84JRMAN84over 9 years ago
A Hall of Famer

Regardless of the son-in-law on mother-in-law perspective, this is a great story because of the exquisite sexual tension and the full development of a woman's arousal and pleasure. I have a hard time believing a man wrote it or wrote it alone, but who cares. An easy five stars if a truly and profoundly er0ic story.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Was just checking back into this account to see what's what and I got to read all of these great comments. Huge thanks to everyone for reading and liking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great.......

New reader here but well on the way to being a fan.

One small thing. You don't do follow ups. Please do. Would like know what happens next. Probably won't ever happen but that's just me asking.

Thanks.

.....Stander

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Annie & Michael

Great story and character development...loved it want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked the writing, very well done! I dont like either of the characters though, less as the story progressed, for obvious reasons, lol. Honestly I think they'd all be better off divorced, heh. ...umm, why is this in the incest section?

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Great story, but wrong section.

Even though it's an awesome story It is in the wrong section.

I love the fact that Annie gets carried away and lets Mike come in her unprotected pussy. But I don't like any of the three main characters.

Mike wanted Annie. I'm sure Carly would have felt him desiring another woman. So. Carly cheats. Mike seduces her mother and he cheats. Annie loves hic cock so she ends up a willing participant, making her a cheat, possibly a pregnant one at that.

I hope you do eventually write another chapter to this wonderfully hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Just wow, amazing

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Good story

but I hated your revenge rapist and I'm not too fond of the very confused and weak mother. What she did was waaayy beyond indiscretion!

Aside from that it was powerfully written, and you developed images that I could almost taste.

From a practical point of view, if he and Carly are going to stay together, they'd both better accept that the other is going to stray.

Long term, he is going to get killed by a jealous husband, possibly his father-in-law. Mom will be divorced by father, assuming he didn't kill Mike and wind up in prison, Carly will get turned out, divorced or not is irrelevant, and take to the street, where mom eventually joins her.

There, the plots for your next four chapters are being handed to you gratis.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Fantastic story.

They don't get much hotter and more erratic than this one. I thoroughly this read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!

Would like to see a follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I wouldn't change anything.

Thanks for your work,

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Intense... really enjoyed this one...

I'd almost have rather known that she slapped her daughter...

A "What the FUCK have you been thinking, you stupid, stupid girl...?"

Her pointing out a few things she COULD say... "You were as good as divorced six hours ago." And "If your husband hadn't come here, he'd be gone from your life..."

And of course, pointing out she KNOWS Carly had been fucking Ryan...

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

and convincing. It needs a follow-up -- eg daughter finds out -- and hubby! I'm guessing it won't be the last time either -- any time things are wrong with wife, he'll be round again.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 8 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I have read on this site and I have read a lot of them! It's so hot, believing and realistic.. You can feel the emotions, sexual tension and desire from Annie and Mike. I seriously loved this story, it had me turned on from the start and seriously hooked on what is going to happen.

This story needs a 2nd part where they carry it on or the dad/daughter (hopefully the daughter) finds them in the act!

Loved you story- one of the best mother-in-law and son-in-law stories ever!!

5 starts is not enough!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
I Agree

with those who think this Story should be Followed up on. It would be something if Mom got Preggers and Daughter figures out Whose Scent she smelled and Sucked off his Cock. to know she can be replaced Quickly.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Wow, look at that... I went a whole five months before I read it a second time...

And it was still just as good... And STILL needed more...

If nothing else, it would be good to know if mom's "talk" was sufficient to keep her daughter's legs closed... Or if she'd still get "bored" and fuck around...

And she DESPERATELY needs to learn her husband isn't staying because he's weak... But because her mother put out to keep him with her...

Of course, it would be nice if it turns out her father fools around too... So her mom can experience less guilt... And to explain where the daughter maybe subconsciously got the impression fucking around was OK.

But regardless, it's a good story in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can't improve perfection!

This is one of the best sex stories I have ever read (and I have written a few good ones of my own). The beautiful development of the relationship between Mike and his beloved Annie is an excellent piece of writing. Their love affair is completely convincing and so delightful. What a wonderful couple! Please don't listen to pleas for another episode--anything else after this terrific story would be anticlimactic. You have created the characters so well that anyone with a decent imagination can figure out what could or what might happen. Such skill is very rare, and the readers' fantasies about a sequel should be intensely personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is not a love story

The sex was hot and the writing great but the way Michael practically blackmails Annie into having sex with him left a bad taste in my mouth.

As for the comment about the story showing a display of love between the two main characters. I'm sorry but I beg to differ. All I saw was a selfish boy who took advantage of his mother-in-law in order to enact his revenge on his wife and satisfy his own lust at the same time and a woman who got carried away trying to keep her son-in-law from divorcing her daughter but lacked the strength to push him away after telling him no wasn't good enough. The fact that Michael strong arms her into continuing the affair with no second thought of his father-in-law shows he cares nothing of Annie or of the happy life she had built with her family.

The story then devolves into another woman says no and struggles internally but in the end decides to keep fucking her rapist because hey the sex felt good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well done, but the indifferently dumped in ending dropped it out of 5 star consideration.

Now15thetimeNow15thetimeover 6 years ago

Very good writing, but disgusting characters.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

love this little sex tale,, so hot,, my ending would have been better,, carly and her father come back early and catch mike and annie on the kitchen floor inflagrante delecto,,what do you think happens then? eh, good for another chapter at least. lolol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
whats the point of

whats the point of fucking a sluts mother to put her in her place if she doesnt know about it

ChiefdefenderChiefdefenderover 4 years ago
I dig it.

You screwed around on him? He screwed your mom and made her daydream about him. Seems fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY, EXPERTLY NARRATED

Congratulations! This story is all one hopes to experience in LITEROTICA. It has great characters, great plot, steamy sex and excellent narration. Five stars seems inadequate to praise its merits.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You know what they say

Like mother, like daughter. Here's another one; Once a cheater, always a cheater. Or how about; Some doors cannot be closed once opened.

Carly opened that door, so now Michael is justified in any future "indiscretions" by following her through that door. By the same sentiment, Annie too opened that door, so Charles too, will be justified in any future indiscretions. When someone cheats, they lose any moral high ground, and deserve it when their choices are reciprocated.

Michael didn't knock Annie off her pedestal, she made a conscious decision to climb down all by herself. Michael put the temptation in front of her, but she is the one that grasped it. She could have walked away, but chose to act on her obvious attraction to him. That was her choice, and now she must, just like her daughter, live with any consequences that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CATEGORY?

The two commenters who think the category is wrong -- they are wrong.

They are right that it is not Incest.

But the category is Incest/TABOO.

And there is a long Literotica tradition of this type of story being in Incest/Taboo.

However, the better category may be the one Literotica gives the misnomer Loving Wives, since Literotica's description of the category includes (in part ), "married extramarital fun." It is the Literotica category that specifically includes cheating, which is what Carly, Mike, and Annie were doing.

The commenter just before me repeats the aphorism, "once a cheater always a cheater." Something being commonly repeated and widely believed, does not make it true. An example was the almost universally held idea that the earth was the center of what we now call "the SOLAR system" -- an error so adamantly believed that Galileo suffered considerably for trying to correct it.

At its heart, "once a cheater always a cheater," amounts to "people do not/can not change." So YOU can never be better (or worse) than you now are. I hope you are not really THAT pessimistic about humanity.

This well-written story excites interest in the same way that an embezzling accountant draws more attention than a scrupulous accountant going through his boringly honest days.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Michael proves to be a naughty husband . If he wanted to leave Carly over finding her fucking with her ex. bf , he would not come to her sexy hot MIL but rather quit quietly . The discovery gave him an excuse to convince her mom in law to let him fuck her . . After he could fuck her , things wet normal He no longer minds his wife taking another cock in her married pussy ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best and hottest stories on Literotica Thanks

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 3 years ago

Honesty I’ve read this story so many times and yet each time I read it I catch myself having to squeeze my legs together until I can find a place to relive the budding excitement and arousal that comes when I read it!

If only there was another chapter or a sequel to it!

I would love to find out what happens.

Brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A neat twist & believable. Well done until the end.

Didn’t like the “we’ll do it again” part at all.

Until then a 5+, but devolved to a 3.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

WOW! Outstanding. For me, the story has always been primary and the naughty bits secondary, but you turned my world upside down. This short story was so erotic. Well done, 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This left me looking forward to a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"mom" cheats on her husband...

he fucks his MIL without regret

the daughter is a cheating cut...

conclusion

a bunch of a-holes and adulters so no matter the wanking factor:

1*

ElStreakElStreakabout 2 years ago

Wish I could give it 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made me think about several things--

A fellow wonders what it would be like with his MIL. My wife must know that I have wondered because she has told me that she got her big beautiful breasts from her mother--that she looks like her mother--with a high round hairy pubis. I suppose that means her fantastic pussy is like her mother's, also. Now, that just drives me even more crazy because from the first time I fucked her, her pussy was throbbing and pulsating and grabbing me and pulling me deeply into her like a bottomless soaking wet velvety suction. I've seen her take 12 inches with ease. Her fingers are long and slim and sexy like her mother's, and every time she fondles my balls and strokes me, I think about her mother doing it. I saw her mother almost completely naked a couple of times, and told my wife. She just giggled and said she thought her mom was a very beautiful woman. It excited her to know that I was aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"he instantly bonded with Carly's brothers over their equal distaste for the Broncos"

You're dead to me.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing. Love MIL stories. This was a hot one. One of the best I've read. This story shows you don't need DD tits & 10 inch cocks to create eroticism

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like his MIL needed a good fucking. Why didn’t the MIL tell him about the way his wife was, about getting bore with her men, then dumping them. What did she think her daughter would do. But it is funny mother like daughter. Daughter cuckolds husband and mother cuckolds her husband..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

0/10 needs a continance if Carly found out about her husband Michael getting revenge and all.

redsquirrel80redsquirrel803 months ago

More, please. Was so good

IlovethefeelingIlovethefeeling2 months ago

A bit long and drawn out at first

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum2 months ago

Wow, such a dirty and hot story. Really loved hearing Annies internal struggle. It has also made me greedy for more from Annie and Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was hot, but too wrong to be good. 2 stars from me.

Bill S.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

A satisfying end to a long drawn out tale. At least there were no kids involved just two selfish people exercising their lust, good story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2716 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...