Annie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

"OOOohhhh Fuck!" Annie said loud enough for the people sitting at the next table to hear... Annie then bucked her hips as Eric slid two fingers into her hole and let out a long moan saying "Oooohhh fuck, I'm cumminnngggg!"

Annie's eyes flew wide open as her velvet walls strongly contracted around the probing fingers and she moaned, "Oooohhhh fuck, fuck my cunt with your fingers... fuck it!"....

Suddenly, Annie sat up in panic and looked me straight in the eyes and then she looked around the room to see people watching as she quickly pushed both men's hands away from her pussy and covered herself with her dress..."I've got to stop before I make a huge scene in here... Ohhh God"... she moaned and tears began to well in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I need to leave, I'm so scared"... she said to both men as she looked into my eyes...

We left the bar a few minutes later. Tom and Eric took a separate taxi. Annie and I got into the back seat of the next taxi and started home.

In the back seat of the taxi, the smell of Annie's sex was strong. I am sure the cabbie noticed as he kept glancing back in his rear view mirror to get a look at Annie. Annie leaned over to me and snuggled at my side then asked, "Are you ok with tonight? I got scared and couldn't do it"... As she said that tears began to roll down her cheeks again...

I kissed her softly and said, "Mmmm yes, I'm Ok with tonight, I love you so much now Annie, I couldn't be happier right now"...

"Mmmm, I love you sooooo much too", a couple of minutes later Annie asked, "Rob, will you fuck me right now in this cab?"

"I bet the cabbie wouldn't be happy with us if we did it in his cab, let's wait till we get home in a few minutes"....

"I bet he would love to watch me fucking your big cock"... Annie said with a wicked smile on her face as she looked into my eyes.

"Annie, let's wait a few minutes till we get home, OK?"....

"Ok then, I'll just fuck myself!" Annie said loud enough for the cabbie to hear. Then she opened up her dress all the way and lifted her ass off the seat as she took her wet panties off! She had a pout on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes as she looked into my eyes. Then she smiled at me and opened her legs wide and began to finger her soaking wet pussy....

"OOOhh my God Annie, the cabbie can see you!!" I whispered to her...

"Yea I know, I want him too, mmmmm"..... She groaned as she looked into my eyes then smiled.

Annie began to slowly work her finger inside her wet pussy and as she did I could hear that familiar squishing sound as her fingers worked in and out of her dripping pussy. Annie shifted her position and opened her legs wider to fully expose her wide-open cunt to the cabbie. He was obviously enjoying the scene. I could see that he was moving his hand over his cock as he continued to drive and look back in the rearview mirror when he could.

As she looked into the cabbies eyes in the rear view mirror, Annie lifted her ass off the seat and began to furiously work her fingers in her pussy then she starting moaning and came again. She continued for a couple of minutes more before we arrived at home moaning more loudly and bucking her hips up and down to match her finger strokes. I was enjoying the scene and the fact that she was showing off for the cabbie who was eagerly watching Annie's show.

When we stopped at the front of our home, Annie stopped and slowly removed her fingers from her wet pussy and placed them into her mouth to lick her fingers clean of her own juices. I paid the cabbie and got out of the taxi. Annie opened her legs wider as she slid across the seat to get out making sure that the cabbie had a good look once again in the light at her wide open cunt. She then leaned forward to drop her wet panties over into the front seat as she said to the cabbie, "Please cum in my panties when you dream of fucking my wet pussy" and gave the cabbie a sexy smile before getting out of the taxi.

Annie then linked her arm in mine and together we walked to our front door and then inside our home. She was still a little shaky from the wine. As we closed the front door Annie said to me, "Oohhh God, I can't believe I just did that, I really enjoyed it too – I hope that cabbie came in his pants while he watched me finger my pussy".

I turned to Annie and told her that I really enjoyed it too and I bet that cabbie will fuck your panties for the next month! With that Annie looked at me with her dark eyes and smiled her wicked smile at me and told me that she wanted me to fuck her hard right now.

I had never seen Annie so hot. As we entered our living room Annie practically ripped my trousers off and grabbed my growing cock then dropped down to her knees and began to suck my cock deep into her throat. I reached down and untied her dress letting it fall to the floor around her. After a few strokes in her warm mouth, Annie looked up to me and said, "Lets fuck now". I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom and laid her on our king size bed as she spread her legs wide and began to buck her hips towards me. As I placed my hard cock next to her soaking pussy she raised her hips even further and told me to put my cock as deep into her pussy as I could and fuck her hard but not to cum yet. I slid my cock deep into wet cunt and began to fuck her slowly with long slow strokes. I would pull my cock out of her dripping pussy and then put it back in all the way to the hilt as her pussy made wet squishy sounds. We continued this for a couple of minutes and then Annie raised her head up and looked deep into my eyes with her dark eyes and said, "I want you to fuck my ass.... I want your cock in my ass and I want to feel you cum in my ass".

I stopped fucking her and thought to myself that this is really an unbelievable night. She had never wanted me to fuck her ass before but now I was happy to oblige her request. I pulled my cock out from her pussy as Annie turned over and got up onto her hands and knees and offered her virgin ass-hole to me. She looked back at me as I began to stroke her swollen pussy lips from the rear with my hard cock and then she reached down between her legs with her fingers and stuck two fingers into her soaking pussy before she moved her juice covered fingers to her tight little brown ass-hole. I leaned down and kissed her little ass-hole at the same time, Annie wiggled her ass and pressed her rose bud against my tongue and then she turned back around to me and told me, "Fuck my ass now"....

As I slowly began to insert my cock head into her tight ass, Annie looked back at me again and smiled and said "Mmmm, fuck me". I slowly pressed my cock against her tight ass-hole, slowly my cock head disappeared into her tight hole. Annie pressed back against my cock and moaned softly. Just then my cock head slid past her tight opening with a popping sound as Annie moaned softly "Oohhhh, it feels so good!" Annie had opened her eyes and was looking back at me as she began to relax and slowly fuck my cock in her ass. I gradually worked more and more of my cock into her tight ass and began to build a slow pace as I moved my cock back and forth in her ass. Annie was beginning to pick up the pace as she matched my thrusts and soon we were fucking in earnest. Annie shuddered violently as she experienced a huge orgasm with my cock deep in her ass and screamed, "Yeeesssss!! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard!"

I started to pump my cock deeper into her ass as Annie screamed "Ooohh fuck, oooohhh fuck, cum in my ass, cum in my ass, I want your cum in my ass!!" Moments later, I erupted into a drenching orgasm with my hot cum filling her tight ass till some began leaking out around my cock. Annie gradually slowed her rhythm and soon my cock began to soften and then slipped out of her little ass-hole along with a load of thick cum.

Annie then stretched out forward on the bed and then looked back at me with her wicked smile and told me to get her digital camera and take some pictures of her cum filled ass-hole. This surprised me but the day had been a day of surprises after all and so I got up to get her camera from the bag next to our dresser. As I was doing this Annie moved up to her hands and knees and stuck her ass up in the air so I could get a good view of my cum leaking from her gaping ass-hole down into the folds of her swollen pussy lips.

Annie said, "Take some good close ups, I want to see your cum leaking from my ass-hole into my pussy." After a few shots Annie shifted positions and turned on her back and raised her pussy high off the bed and told me to take some good close ups of her soaking wet pussy with my cum continuing to leak from her well fucked ass-hole. After a few shots, I put the camera down and Annie motioned for me to come closer so she could put my cock in her mouth. She slowly began to suck my cock cleaning cum and her juice from my softening cock. Annie then looked up into my eyes and said, "OOhh God Rob, I love you... that felt sooo good, I have never felt sooo full, mmmm"....

"God Annie, I love to fuck your tight little ass" I said as I stoked her cheek with my fingers...

Annie smiled and then closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep with cum leaking from her ass-hole.....

It had been a busy day for her! As I turned off the lights, I began to think that indeed it had been a busy day and a very special day for us. Annie was certainly changing and I liked it and wanted it to continue as I could tell how happy she is now. I knew that someday soon, she would actually fuck another man and I was happy with it and couldn't wait....

I awoke the next morning before Annie who was still sleeping soundly on her side with her legs spread wide. In the dim light I could still see some of my dried cum that had leaked from her little ass-hole on her leg. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek and then got up to take a shower.

After I finished my shower and came back into our bedroom, Annie was sitting on the edge of our bed with her head hanging down. I walked over to her and heard her sobbing softly. As I stood in front of her I softly asked, "What's the matter Hun" and placed my hand on her shoulder.

Annie looked up and then stood and wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. She continued to sob then she looked up into my eyes and I could see that her eyes were welling up with tears. Annie looked deep into my eyes and softly said, "I am so sorry, I am so sorry"....

I looked at her and held her not saying anything as big tears began to roll down her cheeks and she continued to sob, I just held her tight. Soon she said in a soft voice, "I am so sorry that I acted like a slut last night, a shameless slut. It was wrong. I won't blame you if you don't love me anymore or even if you leave me. I'm so ashamed". Then she burst into tears and put her head against my chest.

I held her more tightly as she sobbed on my shoulder and after a couple of minutes I said, "Annie, you have nothing to be ashamed of... I love you more than ever now, I was so happy last night, I am ok with what you were doing last night too. I don't want you to stop". She continued to sob. Then I said, "Annie, in fact, I was hoping that you would fuck Tom and Eric last night"...

She stopped and looked at me without saying a word as her eyes searched mine.

I continued on, "Last night Tom asked me if he could fuck you and I told him it was Ok with me but that it was entirely up to you." Annie's swollen dark eyes continued to search mine as I continued on.

"Annie, I was really hoping that both Tom and Eric would fuck you last night while I watched, I really do want you to experience another cock.... I loved how you were acting and if you think that was slutty then I don't want you to stop, you know, it really turns me on too".

She looked deep into my eyes and softly asked, "Really.... are you sure?????"

"Yes, Annie and I really do mean it when I say that I would like you to fuck another man"...

Annie looked into my eyes once again for a few seconds before saying very softly, "I will if you really want me to".

"I want you too Annie"...

With that she wrapped her arms around my neck once again and opened her mouth for a warm gentle kiss. "I love you so much"...Annie whispered as she sat back down on the edge of our bed and lay down on her side again. As she closed her eyes to go back to sleep, Annie had a little smile on her face...

Annie's Comments:

Something that I want to say is that I always act properly around my children... I never act slutty around them or when I take them to their activities or someplace else. In fact after I get home from work, I always quickly change out of my office clothes into some work-out clothes or running pants or something casual but not sexy... Rob is also very careful not to get sexy with me when the kids are around too...

Now that I said that, let me say that night with Tom and Eric was wonderful.... But I was too scared to let them fuck me even though I really wanted to... I was still not 100% sure Rob wanted me to do it and I was afraid...

But the next morning when Rob told me that he really wanted me to do it, I knew I would. I knew that with what had already happened to me, I could not go back... I wanted to fuck other men besides Rob and I knew it would be OK.

Also a day or two after that night, I called both Tom and Eric and apologized to them for being such a tease and promised them that next time I wouldn't be so scared....

God I couldn't believe what was happening to me, all I was thinking about all the time was fucking, fucking Rob and what it would be like to fuck other men too... I love acting like a slut and showing off to other men and getting them excited when I let them see my panties ... It makes me so hot and God I love it!!!

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12