Annie's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

Dee smiled back at Annie and said, "Women's intuition and just putting two and two together from what I saw a couple of weeks ago in the gym."....

Annie had a puzzled look on her face as Dee went on to say, "Do you remember when I saw you in the gym about two weeks ago?"... Annie shook her head no because she didn't remember.... "Well I saw you working out on the weight machine with your obscenely short, loose fitting boy shorts on, you know the ones where your ass cheeks hang out."...Annie blushed when Dee said that..."Anyway, I was on the treadmill and your back was to me but I could see your reflection in the mirror on the gym wall.... You were flirting with that new young personal trainer, I think his name is Tim, and were lying back on the weight bench doing some leg lifts and spreads with him standing in front of you... you must have asked him to help you as he held your legs just above your knees with his hands and helped you do a few leg spreads....then he let go and just stood and watched you do a few more... Annie, even from where I was I could see your panties and I think even your pussy when you spread your legs and I know he did....then I saw you smiling at him and even saw you wink when you would spread your legs letting him look at your pussy... I thought you would ask him to fuck you right there."... With that Dee stopped and smiled at Annie who was blushing....

"I didn't realize that I was that obvious." Annie said softly...

Dee laughed a little and said, "That's when I thought that you are another married women like me who likes to show off and to have a little action on the side... so I just took a chance on the pictures to see what would happen...but I didn't know that you liked to post pictures too... did you fuck Tim?"...

"No, I didn't!" ...Then Annie smiled at her and said, "But I sure did want to that day... and that was my first time, our first time ever to put pictures on the internet."

Then after a few seconds Dee smiled and said, "David and I both loved looking at your pictures and watching your movie too, I think that was your husband with you wasn't it?"

"Ohh God your husband saw too? But didn't he see you too?"...

"Annie, who do you think held the camera for my movie? David, he likes to watch me fuck other guys and even sometimes sets things up for me... that guy you saw fucking me is David's old roommate from college and he fucks me every few weeks when he comes to town."...Dee said with a giggle...

"Ooh God Dee!"...

"David and I have been doing it for several years, he loves it and I get all the cock I want too. I only fuck married men though because I don't want any emotional involvement, just plain old fashioned fucking....and it's safer with married men too if you know what I mean."... Dee said with a smile on her face.

"Jeeezz Dee, I don't know what to say but I am a little surprised I guess... I am surprised that your husband lets you do all that... does he fuck other girls too?"

"He has and it's OK with me, but not very often, he'd rather watch me fucking or if I go out alone to fuck some guy he wants me to tell him all about it when I get back home and also he likes to eat my sloppy pussy after I have had a good fucking....Annie, David eats pussy better than any man I have ever had and I just love to bring home a nice juicy creampie for him...does your husband ever eat your creampie?...it's unbelievable."....

Annie was strangely embarrassed to tell Dee that she had never even had another cock other than her husband's, she just said, "Well uuhhh no."... She was also wondering to herself, 'What's a creampie??' – She had an idea but didn't want to ask Dee....

Dee then asked again, "Was that guy fucking you in your movie your husband?"

"Well, yes he is that was Rob."... Annie replied.

"I thought so but couldn't be sure with that mask over his face. God, he has a really nice big cock too."....

Annie just smiled....

"I have seen him with you here at the club a few times and I've always thought that he's a handsome man...you are a lucky women Annie". Dee smiled at Annie as she told her that...then the two women sat in silence for a couple of minutes....

They had finished their juice drinks and Annie looked at her watch and said, "Dee, I really enjoyed our little talk... but right now I need to go home.".... Annie looked at Dee and smiled a little as she said, "I really need to have a cock in my pussy right now.".... Dee smiled a knowing smile to Annie and they got up to leave..

As Annie stood up, she felt her pussy juices running down the insides of her thighs and she hoped that she didn't have a wet spot on the back of her yellow sun dress....

Annie hurried home as quickly as she could. When she got home, Rob was in the den. She walked in and leaned over to give him a kiss and took his hand and pulled him into the bedroom... When she got him to their bed, she pulled him down with her saying, "I've got to tell you something and I want you to fuck me while I do."......

Two hours later, Rob was leaning up on his arm looking into Annie's dark eyes as he said, "Well who would have ever thought."...

Annie's Comments:

Over such a short period of time so much was happening to me that I never could have imagined... I had feelings that I had never had before...

Our sex life was getting better that it had ever been... I realized how much I love to fuck and get fucked and have cum in every one of my holes... and I also began to feel secure knowing that I really wanted to fuck another man besides my husband!

When Dee told me about the internet site and I saw her pictures and then put ours on the web, I got so hot knowing that strangers would see me and watch me fucking on the internet...Oh God...I never would have believed that I would ever do anything like that and have those feelings.... I guess I'm an exhibitionist slut and I love it!

But the best thing that happened to me around that time was Rob eating my pussy just after I had shaved my pussy for the first time...

I think that the most intimate thing a man can do for a woman is tenderly eat her pussy... I think for most men it's all about the fucking and eating pussy is just something they do to get a woman ready to fuck..

But for a woman its different at least it is for me... When a man that a woman loves really eats her pussy really good, it tells her that he loves her, loves her taste, loves her smell and is willing to take time to give her deep pleasure...pleasure in a way that we don't get from fucking... When Rob ate my pussy that time, he so very tenderly touched every one of my most private parts and took time to let me enjoy the deep pleasure that I was experiencing till I felt the most incredible feeling in my body when my orgasm just took me over... For those few minutes, I was not in this world but somewhere else where all I felt was closeness, love, and security... it was the most incredible feeling I had ever had and even now it still is....

But I also really love to fuck too!

I better stop, I'm crying again.

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12