All Comments on 'Annie's Secret Desires'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done!

I don't usually like, or read, anything with any sort of violence or force.

But this story was done so well that I just couldn't stop. I loved the way it was handled and can see how this could actually be a very loving and caring husband. And, I might add, one very lucky one too! :)

Very good read!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good story, nicely done even though I usually don't enjoy this type of story. It was fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wellwritten rape story

Rape is made to seem a merciful act. It takes a good writer to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Your story was hot, and it sounds exactly like what my long-distance girlfriend has recently revealed to me is one of her favorite fantasies. I recently emailed her a sex quiz I had found in a book, and judging from her answers, my pillow chats with her, and comments by previous girlfriends, the "forced" sex fantasy is very common among women, as well as the multiple men fantasy.

When I asked my girlfriend if a story along these lines made her hot, I could hear her breathing getting labored and I could tell that she was masturbating to the tale. I will be curious to see if female readers of your story also give you the high mark I thought you deserved. -- WhiteKnightAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

My hand is soaking wet from pre-cum reading this....I had to stop stroking in order not to cum...I'm going to read another of your stories and make myself cum....I SOOOOOO wish I'd find my wife's journal with similar fantasies.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
When is consent not really consent?

Is it is, or is it ain't?

If it IS consent, then this is unashamedly HOT!

If it AIN'T, then this is clearly marital rape!

(Unless you believe 'marital rape' is an oxymoron!)

So ... Do we average 5* and 1*?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
lucky man lucky wife

COMMUNICATION, the key to a good marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We've done that!

My wife had the same fantasy! So me in my stupid youth decided to fulfill it. She didn't want tied down, but wanted to be used like a whore. So I invited my buddy Tom over and after we'd talked for a while, I offered him my wife for $20! I'd already talked to him about it, but not my wife and she was shocked! I told her to go into the bedroom and get into bed naked, she had to service him. I made her watch me take a $20 bill from him before she closed the door. He waited about 5 minutes and then went into the bedroom and closed the door behind.

About a 1/2 later the door opened and Tom walked out, tucking his shirt into his pants. He was leaving and asked about a repeat and I made sure my wife could hear us, and said sure, anytime just bring $20! He left and I walked in where my wife lay under the covers. I didn't say a word, just stripped down and went under the covers head first. I sucked and licked every bit of him from her. I even had her sit on my face so the rest would drain out. My cock was hard as a rock but she didn't touch it. I asked her to and she said no, she was a whore and I needed to pay her! Well, I didn't have any cash on me and she refused so I she climbed back on my face and let me search for any remnants while I jacked off onto my stomach!

Tom showed up the next day with $20 again. My wife didn't say a word, just walked into the bedroom with Tom following! Sure enough, about a half hour later he came out and thanked me. And again, I went in and cleaned her out while I jacked off.

My wife, my whore

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Silly

If she's been married ten years, how can she have a tight, virgin, hole. Silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Last Sentence ...

... desperately needs correcting. After all, if she's fucking someone other than her spouse, she's not your wife anymore.

Correction: "Watching, fucking, and helping [my wife] a cunt fuck like a whore!"

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

When I read would read something like that I wouldn't call my friend, even when she mentioned him in her diarys.

I would try to fuck her like a whore myself and see what happens. If she still needs others then there should be some kind of arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pussy is better than anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, watching your wife give her ass to another man, every wife should be regularly sodomized, by lots of men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.