Annie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie thrust her chest forward, arching her back in the process to indicate to Gayle to be proud, and looked down at the girl to see if there was a response. Gayle adopted a very model pose that almost pushed her breasts forward but not quite. Gayle stared up at Annie's amazing nipples before her and compared them to her own. She looked down at one to see if it was puffy like the others and touched it. It tingled at her touch and that tingle went through her body straight to her pussy. She wanted to touch them more. She might not have puffy nipples, she thought, but she was fairly sure that she had other things that were very puffy right now, as she squeezed her thighs together and wriggled her bottom.

Annie watched as Gayle touched her nipples and squirmed in obvious pleasure, and while she was still having fun, she decided that the game would continue. She bit her lower lip as she took one of her own nipples between her thumb and finger and slowly twisted and pulled on it. Its pleasure was lovely and made its way downward to the throbbing between her pussy lips.

Gayle realised that her innocent comparisons and touches to her breasts had been misinterpreted as the next step in the 'game' when she saw Annie twisting her nipple and squirming before her, and the delight Gayle felt was a little surprising.

The two women stared at each other through their binoculars, each watching the other touch their nipples and wriggle their hips. Annie was very aroused at watching this young woman get aroused over her. This led her on to be more explicit in her movements, eliciting more movement from below, making her more aroused still. Annie watched as one of Gayle's hands slowly made its way down over her flat stomach to the top edge of her white panties, where it paused momentarily as if in indecision, then with a deft flip of a finger nail, dug under the elasticated edge and hidden by white cotton, the bulge made its way further down.

Gayle's hand disappearing into her panties had Annie aching to do the same, the ache between her thighs demanding attention. She slowly slid her hand down her stomach and under the lip of her own panties. A thrill was coursing through her as she watched the young girl below touching herself and looking back up to watch as her fingers found the folds of her skin. Annie was surprised to find herself as wet and as slick as she did. She knew she had played in the shower before, but didn't expect her panties to be soaked and her lips all slick and velvety to her touch. She closed her eyes to the pleasure as her fingers answered the calling desire.

Gayle's own hands had started a rhythm, an obvious rhythm that was designed to bring her to her peak. She was drawn along in the 'game' that had started more as fun, and even progressed to 'giving a little to get a little more' but the game had turned serious, seriously arousing and she didn't care; this was more arousing and exciting than she could have imagined. She thrilled at the look of arousal on Annie's face and watched Annie's hands searching under the material of her panties. The darker spot on Annie's panties was clearly visible through the high powered binoculars.

Both girls realised the limitations at almost the same time. They realised that they were limited in their movements and self gratification by the tight panties they both wore, and the frustration they felt at not being able to see more of the other girl. Almost in unison they wriggled their hips and pushed first one side down then the other, all done with one hand while the other hand held the field glasses trained on each other.

Annie was able to see for the first time, the sparse light brown hair covering the young girl's pussy, and she marveled at the lips that were spread and open awaiting the return of Gayle's fingers. They didn't have long to wait. Annie spread her own legs and put her hand eagerly back to her own dripping pussy and unfettered by the panties was able to quickly find her clitoris and rub and circle it just how she liked it. The urgency to cum was now strong, spurred on by the girl below doing the same.

Gayle saw the completely naked blonde girl up in the window and the wonderful twinges in her pussy were getting stronger and stronger as she looked up at the girl in the window. She too was spurred on as she saw Annie's wet fingers glistening in the sunlight as they darted in and out of her obviously very moist pussy. She bit her bottom lip as the pleasure increased with the increase in the speed of her own hand on her clit and she knew that this would only last a few more seconds. She drank in the view before her, swam in the arousal of watching Annie's fingers disappear inside her sopping pussy and come out shiny. She thrilled at the contorted face above that seemed to also be close to the edge. She could hold back no longer and the orgasm over took her. She almost dropped the binoculars as the sensation spread out across her body, the repeated soft sighs filled the room in unison with the waves of pleasure that swept through her. Her legs squeezed her hand to her pussy as the pleasure continued.

Annie watched from above and saw the first signs of Gayle's orgasm and marveled at how she hadn't dropped the binoculars completely. Annie saw the wonderful spasm rock through the girl and felt the erotic power of watching someone else cum as it spiked her own arousal almost beyond her control. As Gayle's binoculars came back up to look at her, Annie let herself go, let go the pressure that had been building up. Annie let her binoculars drop to the ground as the first feelings hit her in the pit of her stomach. She didn't care about them, only about the girl below and the orgasm that was rushing through her every muscle. As the waves crashed into her, one of her hands found her nipple and pulled and twisted. This room also filled with sounds and smells of her cumming. The orgasm thrilled through her strongly, her eyes closed and face clenched in abject pleasure.

As Gayle watched on, the last traces of her own orgasm were fading away, much like the girls she was looking at above her. The warmth and the pressure she felt was wonderful in the afterglow, watching Annie come down from her high, the face all relaxing and her shoulders falling.

The two girls looked at each other through their binoculars. Gayle moved her's from her face and mouthed the words "thank you" and got a similar response. She was spent, more tired than she would have imagined, then realised that it was the weight of the binoculars as she tried to bring them back up to her face and the pain in her arm that had been masked by the arousal.

Awkwardly now, they both had no idea what to do or how to "finish" things. They smiled at each other and nervously waved. Gayle could no longer hold her binoculars and let them slide down. She waved back at Annie and let the curtain fall back into place. Annie looked down at the girl and could see that she was tired and waved in return. She slowly backed away from the window and collapsed backwards onto the bed behind her.

"Damn!" she thought, "Beth won't believe this at all!"