Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie spends a weekend getting to know my friends.
2.5k words
3.98
48.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

I awoke in the dark to the glow from my clock radio. It was only 5 AM, and I still had 30 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. I started thinking about my upcoming business trip, and the days and nights I'd be spending apart from the naked beauty sleeping next to me. Not wanting to waste the little time I had left, I rolled to my right and wrapped my arms around Annie's body, cupping one breast in my hand as my nose nuzzled the hair that covered her ear, and my bare flesh pressed against hers.

I moved her hair from her neck and started kissing and licking, and she almost immediately started to awaken, moving her hand to cover mine and squeeze it more tightly around her breast. Instinctively, I started a slow thrusting motion against her as the excitement started to build in me and my erection grew more solid between us.

She lifted her hand and reached over her shoulder to my neck, encouraging me to keep kissing her neck and shoulders. My hand shifted to her other breast, and I could feel her nipple harden under my fingers. I squeezed gently but firmly and felt her purr as she enjoyed my touch.

She reached between her legs and found my hard shaft, sliding back and forth outside her already wet lips. Sensing that she was moist enough to accept me, she pointed my hard cock at her opening and pressed back against me as I slid quickly inside her. I pressed hard against her in reply, and squeezed her breast even harder as the intense pleasure reached all the way through me.

My thrusts came deep and steady, increasing rapidly as I lost myself in the sensations she was bringing me. Her moans turned to cries of pleasure as I thrust as deeply and steadily as I could, until I had to catch my breath.

Wanting to enjoy the taste of her lips and the pleasure of feeling her naked chest pressed against me, I rolled her onto her back and crawled between her legs. I lowered myself down and kissed her deeply, loving how she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I slid back inside of her without even trying, and resumed the thrusting as her kisses turned to muffled moans.

I shifted my weight so that I could press against both her swollen clitoris and her G-Spot as I thrust into her, and lifted myself up so I could look into her eyes as the final moments before her climax ticked away. Her eyes opened, and then closed in a near tearful expression before she gasped in a deep breath and erupted into a loud cry of ecstasy. She convulsed hard, clutching at my back while her spasms caused her to lose control. I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock as she climaxed, and as it always happens, that caused me to come as well. I let out a large bear growl and collapsed on top of her as the hot white cum gushed out of me, filling her insides and spilling down her crack to the sheets.

Neither of us could move as we caught our breath. When we did, I kissed her and looked silently into her eyes.

She said, "I'm going to miss you...I hate it when you're gone."

"I know, Baby," I replied. "I'll only be gone a few days. We can celebrate when I get back."

I reluctantly crawled out of bed, showered and got dressed. I closed up my suitcase, and before I left, I sat next to her on the bed and brushed the hair away from her face.

I leaned in for another kiss, and then said, "I don't want you to have to spend these next few days alone. I've made some plans for you, and I left you a note downstairs on the kitchen table. You MAY NOT look at the card until after I leave, and you don't have to take me up on this offer if you don't want to...it's 100 percent your choice."

The look on her face was a combination of confusion, surprise, and excitement. "You did WHAT? Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yep! I think you'll like my plan—but again, it's up to you," I said with a smile.

One more kiss goodbye, and off I went, downstairs and through the kitchen door toward the garage. I listened, and immediately heard her racing down the stairs to see what I'd concocted for her.

As I drove away, Annie found the note, right where I said she would. She opened it excitedly, and read, "Dear Annie, I'm sorry I have to leave you alone for the next few days...but you don't have to spend the time alone if you don't want to. Here's what you should do: Go to the Stonehouse Hotel tonight at 7 pm. Sit at the bar at the restaurant and wait. Someone will meet you there and explain the rest of the plan to you. Have fun...and wear something that makes it abundantly clear to everyone there that you do not intend to leave the hotel alone tonight. I love you. Robert."

Her heart raced as she read the note again and again. She wondered aloud, "What in the WORLD does he mean by all of this?" A steady whirlwind of excitement, wonder and confusion wracked her brain. Finally, she sent me a text message that simply said, "Are you serious?"

"Of course. Enjoy!" came my reply.

She spent the rest of the day planning and wondering. What to wear? Who would be there? What was going to happen? Why is this day taking so DAMN LONG?

She remembered my instructions, and picked out her favorite and most daring little black dress. Soft and slinky, this little number accentuated her large breasts and showed her curves in the best way possible. Finally, it was just short enough to let everyone see what amazing legs she has, especially when she wears the right shoes. She picked out my favorite black high heels and stockings that went up her long legs just higher than the hem of her skirt.

The questions kept flying through her mind as she showered, got dressed, drove to the hotel, and walked in from the parking lot. Once or twice, she almost turned around and went back to the car, but the excitement and anticipation overcame and strengthened her, and she walked slowly into the bar and sat down.

She ordered a drink and pensively scanned the bar. She had attracted quite a bit of attention when she walked in and sat down, but there were mostly couples and large groups scattered around the bar. As she drank, she noticed one or two people looking her way...one of them being quite handsome, yet unfamiliar to her. His gaze lingered until she blushed and turned her head demurely. When she worked up the courage to look back, he was looking to the side, but was looking her way again in no time.

"Is this the guy I'm supposed to be meeting tonight?" she wondered, hopefully. Her heart started to race again as he got up and walked around the bar toward her, with a big smile on his face.

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice behind her.

"Annie! How are you doing?" She shrieked in surprise, and spun around to see a familiar face.

"Michael! Wow, you startled me!" she said in a loud voice. Michael was an old friend of ours, whom she hadn't seen for at least three months. She was happy to see him, but panicked a bit, wondering if he would see her leaving with her "special friend" for the night, whoever it was.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you. I'm happy to see you. In fact, I was looking for you...and THIS guy, too!" he said as he reached past me and shook the hand of...the man Annie was trading glances with!

"Hey Michael, how are you doing?" the stranger said with a smile.

"I'm great! It's been a long time, but you look great! Oh...Tom, have you met Annie yet?" was his reply.

"Not yet...was just on my way over when you walked in!" came his reply.

Annie was now supremely confused. Her old friend Michael was there, looking for her, and he knew this stranger who had caught her eye just a few minutes earlier.

"Wait...you KNOW each other? What are you doing here?" she asked.

Michael reached into his sports coat and pulled out...an envelope. It looked remarkably like the one she had found on our kitchen table that morning, with her instructions. Tom did the same thing. Annie blushed with embarrassment and almost fell back onto her bar stool.

"It seems your husband wanted you to spend some time with one or both of us this weekend...if you want to," Michael said with a grin. With that, he handed her his envelope. Inside, she found a note that said,

"Dear Annie, Michael and Tom have agreed to keep you company all weekend, if you're interested. You've known Michael forever, and Tom is an old friend from school. I trust them both completely, and you should, too. You can leave any time, or stay as long as you want to...and anything you want to do is fine with me. ANYTHING. Have fun. I love you, and will see you on Tuesday. Love, Robert."

Annie and I had never engaged in any activity that we considered to be true "swinging." We had gone skinny-dipping with friends, and let our friends watch us having sex while we watched them in return. We'd even planned weekend getaways with other couples where we explored the boundaries of our sexual freedoms, but we had never shared direct sexual contact with anyone else since we'd met. She took a minute to assess what she'd just read and make sense of it.

"Robert says it's okay if I spend the weekend with you?" she said in a confused voice.

"Yep. But only if you want to. It's totally your call," Michael said.

"My company put me into a luxury suite upstairs, Annie. We can all go up there after dinner if you want, or you can walk out of here any time. I can even leave you and Michael alone if that's what you want," Tom said.

Annie flushed as she imagined the possibilities. Here she was with two handsome men, with her husband's permission to enjoy the weekend with one or both of them. It scrambled her brain, but it also sounded intriguingly fascinating.

"Well, I think we should have dinner and spend some time talking before we figure out what comes next!" Annie replied.

Dinner seemed to fly by, aided by several rounds of drinks for all. By the time the tab came, all three were laughing out loud joking, and flirting openly. Tom paid the bill, and they got up from the table and walked to the lobby together.

There was an air of uncertainty and apprehension, until Annie said, "Well, we may as well all go check out that luxury suite of yours, Tom!" and headed briskly toward the elevator. Tom and Michael followed quickly, and they fell into the first elevator to open its doors. As if on cue, both men wrapped their hands around Annie's waist and leaned in for a kiss as an elderly couple approached the closing elevator doors, just in time to see Annie's eyes close in a mischievous smile.

The ride to the 10th floor could not have been fast enough, and the three friends raced to Tom's suite. Tom slid the key card through the slot and yanked the door open, pulling Annie in behind him, followed immediately by Michael. Annie immediately kicked off her heels as both men pressed her back against the closed door and started kissing and groping her. She wrapped her arms around their necks and took turns kissing each one as their hands slid up and down her body, squeezing her breasts and teasing her stomach.

She gasped, "Just a minute..." and waited until they'd given her a few inches of space before she reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress. She slowly and seductively lowered the straps over her shoulders and down her arms, then down to the floor, leaving her in just her bra, panties, and thigh-high hose. The two anxious men eagerly drank in the view, and without hesitation, they both closed in on her again, kissing, touching, tasting and feeling.

The touch of their hands and lips on her left her tingly, and it showed in many ways: the goose bumps, the bright red flush of her skin, the rapid breathing, and most notably, her erect nipples that practically burst through her bra. She kissed them and reveled in their touch until she needed to catch her breath, at which time she pushed them aside, grabbed them each by their belts, and led them to the bedroom.

Once there, she shoved Tom to the bed, and turned Michael toward her. She pulled his shirt open so roughly that she ripped the buttons clean off. She unbuckled his belt, and slid his pants to the ground. She then pushed him onto the bed next to Tom, and moved her attention over to her other guest. She boldly straddled Tom and removed his shirt in the same manner, buttons flying in the process. In a second, he was wearing only his boxer-briefs.

Annie knelt between her two escorts. She ran her hands gently from their knees up their inner thighs. She then reached behind her and unfastened her bra, removing it seductively and tossing it across the room. They stared at her amazing breasts as she smiled in return. She then reached back down to tease some more, and to assess the "qualities" of the two men who would have her tonight.

Michael had a strong build, and his briefs bulged with what she found to be a larger-than-average and semi-erect cock. He moaned audibly as she squeezed and sized him up with her hand as he swelled fully. In one swift move, she removed his boxers, grabbed his shaft again, and shifted her attention to Tom. Taller and more athletic that Michael, he also had a bulge in his boxers—but not like Michael's. She could tell just from looking that there was more to this surprise, and she was right. Annie almost gasped when she tried to wrap her fingers around Tom's girth, and found that she could not. Fully erect, there was plenty of skin left between her middle finger and thumb as she tried to encircle him with her hand. There was no bending him, either.

This was going to be the best weekend EVER.