Annisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He increased his pace and slammed his dick into her balls deep. She enjoyed every second of it and could feel that she was going to cum soon.

"Oh, damn! You're gonna make me cum!" She cried.

Kenny was breathless. "Yeah? You gonna cum on my dick?"

"Yeah, baby, I wanna cum on your big cock."

The girl was torture! Her pussy felt incredible caressing him and it took extreme control to keep from losing it right then.

"Let's see you cum then you lil slut," he said with sweat running down his temples, "Let me see you squirt all over me."

Annisa took her finger and manipulated her clit while he fucked her. Her pussy became tense as she urged him to go harder. He fucked her with everything he had and she felt her orgasm grow.

Her back arched as she screamed, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Her pussy turned into a vise around him as she came. Kenny paused to enjoy each contraction that gripped his cock and pulled him into her. She was soaked and so was his car hood. He began to fuck her again.

"Did ya like that?" He asked.

Annisa was still panting, "yeah, but now it's your turn."

"My turn, huh? You want me to cum for you?"

"Yeah," Annisa cooed.

Kenny fucked her furiously. His heavy load burned to be expelled.

Annisa bucked wildly under him and his excellent control was no longer that excellent. He grunted and yanked his cock out.

"Goddamn!" he yelled and sprayed her with globs of hot cum.

He watched shot after shot land on her bare tits, and continued to watch as she took her hands and massaged it into her skin. Annisa knew he enjoyed a show, so she lifted her cum covered fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Missed some," he said. He pushed her tit toward her face and she licked her nipple and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"That was something, huh?" Annisa said hopping down of the car.

"Oh, yeah," Kenny replied, "It was definitely a perk."

He gave her a wink and buttoned his pants leaving his shirt untucked.

"So," Annisa said on the drive home, "I guess you were right."

"About what?"

She giggled as they pulled up to her house and said, "The freaks really do come out at night."

12