Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Chris and I both get down out of you, withdrawing our still hard cocks from you. We kneel between your legs and start to softly, gently lap at your clit with our warm wet tongues. Then we bend you over the bed and lick you from behind, me licking my cum from your ass hole while he licks all his cum from your cunt. We then move up and, once again, take it in turns to kiss you passionately, making you taste our cum from our mouths.

Finally, we all decide independently that we need a break. We get onto the bed, you on your side, me behind you, my cock nestled against you, Chris in front of you gently stroking your face. We lie there, you pressed between us, sticky with sweat and cum.

You can't quite believe what's happened, but feel completely fulfilled and secure, with my strong arms wrapped around you, and very sexy, with another guy, with his big cock pressed against your front.

"Mmmmm...baby..." I whisper once more, "that was the most amazing thing I've ever done."

"I know honey, thank you"

"Don't say thank you yet" I reply, "We've got the whole weekend, and it's only Friday night, sweet dreams honey."

I kiss you softly on the head, before nestling tighter into you, so happy that I've done something to turn you on. As we all drift off to sleep, I can't wait to find out what you're going to think of my plans for Saturday night...

12