All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting on the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

boonekellyboonekellyalmost 14 years ago
hot

I'm sitting on my boyfriend's lap reading this... your story made his cock rock hard. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my fantasy exactly

Your story is exactly my fantasy -- my hot wife & I doing a 3-way with a hot stud who has a big cock. I would love to suck cock and get fucked with my wife watching. I love your stories -- please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!! My Fantasy!!!

This is my fantasy too - absolutely LOVE this story...would love to make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot and sexy

Your story is well written. I love the descriptions. One of my top fantasies is to share a cock with a woman. 7c

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just like my wife

My wife did the same thing for me on our 10th anniversary. She had played with my ass a few times and knew that I wanted to suck a cock and get fucked but I hadn't summoned the courage to do so -- until she surprised me with an anniversary gift - a hot hunky well-hung stud who was only wearing a skimpy thong. Needless to say, when my wife saw me drooling when I met him she knew I wanted cock. It was the start of a wonderful few years of hot sex where both of us would enjoy hot men. We would both suck their cocks, they would fuck her, and then they'd fuck me. In the end, I loved it so much that she realized I wanted cock more than I wanted her pussy. I then realized the same thing. Now, even though I'm still attracted to the femal body, I only have hot gay sex with my male lovers. My wife has set me free to enjoy my gayness - because that's the sex I truly enjoy the most. I can't wait to read your other stories. Hopefully they are as hot as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

This was incredible. I wish my wife would be more open to these experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed that and would love to try some of that action Ianwants2cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous