All Comments on 'Anniversary Present'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wash First

I believe it would have been a lot better if you had introduced some realism to the story and made Brad go wash the shit off his cock before April sucked his cock. or before she kissed her husband after she licked around on brad's cock after it had been in her ass. since Brad was the guest, how come he didn't get first crack at her pussy? Also, why didn't she kiss either one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story, but not perfect.

Great story, but it needs completion. The closing scene had both men talking like old friends. However, the husband is (supposed to be, I think) still blindfolded.

I found the blindfolding to be particularly exciting. The idea of participating in a sexual encounter with my wife and another man, but having no way of identifying that other man is is exremely hot! However, it needed to be followed up on at the end of this story.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
VERY careful

This is one of those "be careful what you wish for" deals. Often one or the other spouse will get jealous or want to push the envelope and then there is hell in paradise. It can be either spouse but they get a bout of insecurity and the green eyed monster jumps up and bites everyone on the ass.

In my opinion it takes a VERY secure relationship for this type of things to work. With Jack and April having problems to begin with I think this it was a risky thing to do.

Plus how are April and Brad going to work out having to work together everyday now that he has fucked her and enjoyed her body. Personally, I know that I'd want to fucker her and enjoy her again. I know he agreed that it was a one time deal but that isn't reality in my world. Good writing... keep going... Let me know if they take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erotic Couplings is not something I usually read but.....

....I enjoyed reading this story. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When there's a bad spelling error in the second sentence, I stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes...and so it starts

Pretty soon she just has to have more than one cock or some strange cock. The one time thing just isn't! Hubby becomes another cuckie on the pile and divorce is just around the corner if he doesn't like cuckie status!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous