Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Jack...lay on the bed so I can sit on you. I'm ready...I want to see what this feels like."

Both Brad as well as Jack knew their respective rolls in what was to come. It was what April had initially requested, wanting to experience. Trading places, Jack once again positioned himself cross-wise atop the bed. As Brad stood on the floor patiently waiting for April's signal, he watched as she gingerly seated herself on Jack's prick. From behind, the penetration of Jack's prick inside his wife's pussy was incredibly, wildly raw. Just watching the lips of her cleanly shaven slit gathering him inside her made Brad's cock lurch with unbridled anticipation for what was to come.

Looking over her shoulder back towards Brad, she grinned, her face still flushed, blushing with the obvious sexuality she'd never before allowed herself to fully feel in the way she was doing now.

"Please...use plenty of lubricant," she instructed Brad, who was already in the process of so doing.

Seconds later after ensuring that his prick was slick with the lubricant, Brad applied a liberal amount of it to the tiny, puckered opening of April's ass. Easing a slim finger inside her, he massaged that tight passage, worming it about, making room for the much thicker width of his penis. April silently nodded her head that she was "ready" for him. Placing the head of his prick at her opening, Brad gently pushed, feeling the outer ring of her ass begin to encircle the head of his cock, until with a slight "pop", he felt himself inside her.

"Oh yes...yes, easy...easy. That's it...perfect!" April instructed, guiding Brad's movements.

Jack had remained motionless, fully embedded inside his wife's cunt, biding his time, awaiting the eased intrusion of his wife's ass. Once the unfamiliar sensation of another man's cock sliding in next to his could be felt, he knew the man's cock was buried as deeply into April's ass as his was into her pussy. Separated only by the thinnest of membranes, he felt the gentle inward stroke settle next to his as Jack began to withdraw slightly from April's slit, causing her to shudder involuntarily with abject pleasure.

"Oh my god!" April allowed herself to vocalize. "I can't fucking believe this is really happening!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh yes...yes. Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" she urged them both.

It took a few seconds for the two men to more perfectly coordinate their coupling with her. When they did, the sensation of one sliding in, while the other slid out in perfect rhythmic harmony, was almost more than April could stand to bear. Never before in her entire life had she felt, or experienced a near sensory overload as she was feeling now. The walls of her pussy felt as though they were on fire, liquefied beyond anything she had ever produced before; she massaged her husband's penis as he continued his deep penetrating strokes, nearly entering her womb. Likewise, the feel of Brad's cock as it slid easily, and just as deeply inside her ass, caused her pussy to caress him in a very similar way as well. Filled beyond her wildest dreams, April rocked back against her two lovers, allowing her body to succumb fully to the pleasures that were being given her.

"Oh fuck April! You're pussy is the wettest it's ever been!" Jack exclaimed delightedly. The obscene, almost vulgar sounds of her wetness as her husbands prick slid in and out of her, soon caused a frothy sounding mixture of sensuality that heightened, as well as heated everyone's arousal.

Added to that continued stimulation, Jack had reaching up, capturing one of April's breasts within his hands. Toying with her erect nipple, teasing it to a point that the electrified signals of passion coursed through her body, adding to those being felt deep inside her quim. Brad had taken the other within his hands, thus giving as well as paying equal attention to her other breast.

"Oh god...I'm going to......I'm going to......"

"Do it baby! Do it!" Jack urged her. "Come for us baby...let it go!"

Unable to do otherwise, April felt the explosion rack her entire being. As her orgasm seized her body and soul, she felt the quickened lurch, then expansion of her husbands prick as he began to discharge his own pleasures deep inside her already contracting slit.

Brad heard as well as felt April's orgasm, followed swiftly a moment later as Jack joined her in the throes of ecstasy. Jack's lower, deep-throated groan, a sudden plunging lunge which embedded his cock even more deeply inside April as he began to expel his seed into her, caused Brad to feel the surprised release of his own semen deep inside April's ass. Pumping into her, the hard felt ejaculations that began to escape from the head of his cock, soon began filling her passage to the point where the copious amount of his spendings soon began fighting their way back out. There was so much, it was soon coating his prick, seeking escape from the somewhat slower onslaught as Brad gradually began to increase his still continued thrusting in and out of her.

When he was sure that April had ridden the joy of her climax to its ultimate conclusion, he pulled out of her, collapsing beside her, drained, as well as exhausted from his exertions.

April succumbed to the same needed rest, rolling off of Jack's cock, thus sandwiching herself between the two men who now lay on either side of her. Without thinking, April captured each of their semi-hard cocks within her hands and lay there gently stroking, caressing them as the afterglow of their combined pleasures continued to swirl around and within their minds. Only after a considerable time had passed, when all had at last regained their breathing to more normal pattern's, was April finally able to speak once again.

"Well Jack, I have to admit. That was the best fucking present you've ever given me. Now the question is...how am I going to beat that for you're anniversary present next year?"

Jack openly laughed. "Do I really have to wait until our next anniversary?" he asked.

April already knew what Jack would like to see and experience. Another one of those pillow-talk conversations they had shared in the past. He'd once told her that he too wanted to experience a three-some, but with two women. And not that he was looking to screw them both, though if that happened, he'd certainly enjoy that too. No...his biggest fantasy was like most men's. He wanted to see another woman pleasuring his wife.

"Well...there is your birthday. I guess I could plan on something special for you then. But as we discussed previously, I don't really know another woman who might be willing to do what you'd want her to do with me," April commented.

Only then did Brad join in their semi-private conversation.

"Umm, I think I might know someone who'd enjoy doing that," he said in offering.

April looked over towards him, winking. "I hoped that you might." She said teasingly. "Now, before we start discussing the details of that...I'm suddenly finding myself horny again."

Both Jack as well as Brad felt their cocks once again stiffening.

"It's you're party April. You tell us what you'd like us to do," Jack told her.

"I think it would be fun to take turns sucking the two of you off," she said lustily. "How does that sound?"

Short seconds later, April knelt between her two lovers, alternating back and forth between them as she sucked, licked and teased them both.

"Too bad there isn't another woman with us now!" April stated, semi-jokingly.

"If you're serious...I can make a phone call," Brad offered readily.

April laughed...she was really very tempted to let him do just that.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12