All Comments on 'Ann's & Katherine's Massages'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

That was very hot!

bigtaz4mebigtaz4meover 12 years ago

Loved the story. I do hope this is only the start of your writing, and many more will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot, Hot Voted a 5

As a male I have been to the Asian spas, no Jin's :) there but there are Lings

and they do perform as stated. I felt the massages for Ann & Catherine.

Great story. I hope you write more massage stories (My favorite type of story)

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
Very Hot

Story. I need to go have a massage!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story, very hot and exciting.

I use to give massages and still have all my equipment, but I stopped because I had too many males calling and I just did women as I'm a straight male.

Den222Den222about 12 years ago
Wonderful

Just enjoy your stories, This is one fantastic story

Thank YOU

A 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What A Great Massage Story!

So, hot. I had to join in while reading about the breast massages. Yum...So hot.

Never had a massage like this, but what a wonderful possibility. Thank you for your gift of story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I have a masseur that gives me the best massages, it took a while but we got to the point where the whole second half of my massage is pure ecstasy, he makes me cum like no one has before both with his mouth & fingers, he makes me squirt, the table is soaked by the time we are done, g-spot massages are the best, it has never come to intercourse but I have sucked him off the last 2 massages, but now that the salon closed & he has to come to my house, who knows, I wouldn't object.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot...mmmm!

Didn't make it to the end...had to take matters into my own hand! Will finish the rest of the story tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brings Back Great Memories!

We Just Loved this. We had a coed massage together, both females and males for the both of us.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

I wonder if Katherine's new husband noticed she had been deflowered by Jin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous