Ann's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash motioned for Leaf to come closer. Leaf stepped forward and lifted her beautiful full tits toward Ash. Ash playfully applied the wand to both of Leaf's nipples in quick succession. Leaf pulled back quickly.

"Ouch! Too much Ash!"

"Wimp", replied Ash. "I'll turn it down." She made some adjustments and reapplied the sparking device to Leaf.

"Ohhh. Nice. Just enough to get our little guest warmed up", said Leaf.

"Ready Annie?" I asked.

"No, Jaeger. I've never seen anything like that! Don't let her do it. Please!"

"Ash will do as I say. Ash, take care with my lovely pet".

"As you wish, Master Jaeger." Ash stepped forward and began moving the tip over Ann's tummy, the static electricity sparking across her skin.

"Oh, a pretty cat", commented Ash as admired, then painted, Ann's tattoo with violet. Ann began to writhe. I know what the wand felt like. Ash had used it on my arm once right after she bought it. The stimulation could be very pleasant if adjusted and used properly. On the other hand, it could be made unpleasant. Ash moved the mushroom tip to Ann's nipples. The effect was immediate. Her nipples stood up rapidly and the surrounding flesh crinkled. Ash played there for some time then moved lower.

"My rake. Get me my rake, Leaf", ordered Ash as she snapped her fingers. Leaf retrieved the miniature rake attachment. It had five protruding fingers, each the source of static electric discharges as they passed closely to the skin. Ash painted Ann's thighs with the stimulator. As she neared her pussy, Ann thrust upward seeming to invite contact. Ash passed quickly over Ann's now distended lips careful not to dwell. Ann moaned and her hips moved, undulating in response.

"Oh, Jaeger. I think she needs more", said Ash.

"I'm ready to help, sir." I looked toward the voice. It was Leaf standing with a pleasant sized strap-on. She was applying lubricant and stroking it as a masturbating male would. Ann looked around Ash toward Leaf.

"No sir, please!" pleaded Ann as she looked at the half man coming toward her.

"No protests, Ann!" I admonished. Ash moved to the side of the bed and Leaf slid right into Annie. Leaf's aim was true and Ann gasped. Leaf kissed her deeply and then raised herself on her hands as Ash leaned in to pass the glowing violet rake over Ann's nipples. Ann's breathing was changing rapidly. She was flushed and panting with the deep penetrations.

"Ash, Leaf. Enough!" I commanded. They were slow to respond but they complied and barely avoided rewarding Ann with an unplanned orgasm.

"Release her, Ash."

"But sir, we've just gotten started".

I raised my voice. "Now, Ash!" Ash removed the binding from Ann's wrist as Leaf released her ankles. Ann lay there not knowing what to do.

"Get up, Ann. Come to me."

"Yes, sir", came her quick reply as her bare feet padded across the polished wood.

"Ash, bring me your bag. Let's see how we can care for our little Annie." I looked through Ash's collection and picked out a thick jelly vibrator and a small butt plug. I held them up for Annie. She just looked at them wide-eyed and shook her head as if to say 'no'.

"Across my lap Annie. Face down." I slid another chair close to mine to give Annie some support. She obediently laid across my lap with her ass over my right leg. Ash and Leaf moved around to inspect my lovely friend.

"Have you been good, Ann?"

"No, Jaeger. I have not", came the quiet reply.

"How should I remind you to be obedient, Annie? What should I do? Well?"

"Spank me, sir. Maybe I'll remember to behave".

"Perhaps. Perhaps." With those words, I delivered two sharp slaps. One to each of her rounded cheeks. Within seconds, the outline of my hand shown in pink on her delicate backside.

"Is that all, sir?"

"No, you have some work to do. Stand up!"

"Leaf. Bring Ann's panties here." Leaf eagerly complied.

"Put these on Ann. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable while you work". She put one leg in and I told her to stop.

"Oh, I forgot something. I want you to start thinking about earning a reward from me. I want you to think of your master's cock and how it excites you to serve him." She looked puzzled standing there, her panties pulled part way up one leg. I took the vibrator and twisted the switch. It purred like an electric cat.

"Here, Annie. Push this into that excited little pussy of yours." She quickly took the vibrator from my hand. She slid an inch or so in.

"All the way, Miss Annie. I only want to see the base." She made another effort and the flexing shaft disappeared.

"Very good, my pet."

"Now turn around and bend over. You know what's coming." Ash came over with a bottle of lubricant. I slowly readied the butt plug as Ash helped me spread Ann's cheeks. Her tight rose looked moist from her earlier stimulation.

"Oh, Master Jaeger. Very nice", said Ash. I took Ash's finger and lubed it. I moved it to Ann's asshole and pushed gently. Her finger sank into Ann and she probed. Ann gasped and wiggled her ass as Ash's finger slid in all the way. I watched her finger fucking Ann with increasing speed. I looked up at Ash, took her hand and pulled her finger from my pet. I took the butt plug and pushed it into Ann. It slid easily up to the flared portion. I heard Ann moan and I pushed a bit harder. It popped past her muscles and it was home in lovely Annie.

"Stand up and pull your panties up." She stood up then turned to face me. I could now see lust in Ann's eyes. The preliminary stimulation and now the pulsing vibrator up front and a full feeling in her ass were all taking their toll.

"Leaf needs her dishes done, Ann."

"Yes, sir." Ann collected the few dishes and moved to the sink. Her walk reflected her excitement and slight discomfort.

"Ash and Leaf. Why don't you two relax."

"We know how to do that!" exclaimed Leaf as they jumped into the bed caressing, nibbling and sucking. I watched Ann as she moved about doing the dishes. She would sneak quick glances over toward the bed where Ash impaled herself on Leaf's large strap-on. Ash had straddled Leaf and was pounding down, making the entire length of the fake cock disappear. Ann completed the dishes to the sounds of passion from the bed.

"Ash. My turn. Do me doggie-style", pleaded Leaf. Ash now wore the strap-on and Leaf was ready for the penetration.

"Ohhh, Ash", exclaimed Leaf as Ash glided into her. I looked to Ann. She was locked in a stare, her eyes on Leaf and Ash.

"Come here, Ann." She stepped toward me and stopped looking down into my eyes. I reached for her and squeezed her firm bottom with both hands. I took both sides of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. I could not see my wanting Ann in any more discomfort.

"Oh!", Ann responded to my movements. I spread her legs and pulled the slick vibrator from her. She looked disappointed. I pushed her legs further apart, reached around her back and gently wiggled the base of the butt plug. She looked like she was ready to cum. I slowly withdrew the plug until that point where her muscles rode over the flare and it simply popped out of her. She sighed deeply.

"You have been very good Ann. You have earned your reward." I led her to the bed where Ash continued to slam into Leaf. I was out of my clothes in very short order. I had been as tortured by Ann's mock ordeal as she had. Ann sat on the bed, took my cock in her hand and pulled me to her lips. I looked up at two other pair of eyes and two matching grins.

"Ash and Leaf. I would like some time alone with Ann."

"Sure, Jaeger. The place is yours. Leave it unlocked. Have fun!" offered the gracious and sexy Leaf. They rose, pulled on their clothes and were gone.

As for Annie and I...We spent that day and the rest of the night attempting to satiate our built up lust. We did well!

12