Ann's Induction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear Me
Dear Me
179 Followers

She said to Ann, “Don’t be shy dear. You will need to get used to nudity, being nude and having others nude around you. Now I’ll help you off with your clothes.”

Ann was now very nervous but Sue’s gentle tone and her experience with lots of girls like this would soon get Ann relaxing. She helped Ann off with her dress, then her bra and panties. Sue stepped back and looked at Ann’s lovely young girlish figure with her small cupcake-shaped breasts and delightful girl’s thighs and bottom.

She took a mental note that Ann would have to be shaved smooth. The CEO liked all his inductees smooth.

“Get in Ann dear. You’ll find the water just right. I’ll be back in ten minutes. Relax and enjoy it. There is no hurry. We’ll be here for a long time so make yourself at home.”

In the warm sweet-scented water and bubbles Ann was starting to relax in her very own luxurious bathroom. She was dreamily lying back against the back of the spa and thinking how surreal this whole experience was. What was likely to be ahead was still somewhat unnerving but everyone had been so friendly, and nice to her, affectionate even. Their attitude towards her had her starting to feel quite special. They all seemed to treat her as special.

When Sue returned she got Ann to come around to the side of the spa so she could gently massage her shoulders and back. She was so good at it. Ann had never been massaged before. It sent a gentle tingling down her spine as Sue’s feather-like touch caressed, as much as massaged, her shoulders, back and neck; then her head and face, lingering around her eyes and ears.

Ann was feeling quite aroused, something which was not lost on Sue, who knew the signs to look for. Ann’s young little pink nipples were rock hard and pointy. Sue’s light strokes down Ann’s back were now going lower…down her spine to just a little way along the start of the crack of her bum. Ann was getting even more aroused.

Sue got into the spa with Ann, saying it would be easier from that position. She got Ann to sit up and Sue got around behind her and then asked Ann to rest back on her. Ann was sitting now between Sue’s legs. Sue’s thighs were on either side of Ann’s thighs. Ann could feel Sue’s generous breasts against her back. Ann’s little bottom was right up against Sue’s pussy. Ann felt the intimate touch of Sue’s wet warm skin arousing and re-assuring.

Sue whispered to Ann, “Just relax dear, we have all the time we want, just enjoy yourself. I’ll gently wash you now, all over. Then I’ll take you up onto the massage table for a lovely long and sensual massage. It will prepare you for later.”

Ann was swooning. She was getting progressively more aroused. Sue gently washed Ann’s shoulders and then she moved her arms around Ann and began washing Ann’s chest and breasts. Sue was now sliding her lips across Ann’s cheek. Her soapy fingers slid gently across Ann’s small hard nipples and then went lower under the water to wash Ann’s young pussy. As Sue’s fingers washed right inside, Ann shuddered.

Sue said, “Got to get your little pussy nice and clean darling. Does that feel nice?”

Ann was so aroused. Her thoughts and feelings were a little confused. She partly felt like she was a little girl being washed in the bath by her mummy but she was also very aroused…like she felt when she masturbated herself in bed alone at night.

She struggled to answer Sue, “Err, ah… it feels…err wonderful thank you Sue.”

Sue knew exactly what she was doing and she was loving every minute of it. She was getting quite aroused herself. She sat back from Ann now and began washing Ann’s back. Her soapy fingers following Ann’s spine slowly down to her bottom crack. This time she didn’t stop there, her fingers went right along the crack of Ann’s young bottom, right along to her anus. She washed Ann carefully and slowly there, a finger slightly entering Ann’s little hole.

Sue used every opportunity while washing Ann to feel her in every intimate area of her young body: her breasts, nipples, pussy and bottom. She also was beginning to kiss Ann more with greater affection and warmth. She was working on Ann to relax her and arouse her at the same time. That was Sue’s role in the scheme of things and she was very good at it. It was a vital part of Ann’s induction preparation.

After washing Ann Sue toweled her dry and placed her face down on the massage table, covering her across her back and bottom with a big fluffy warm white towel. Ann felt wonderful: pampered, special and aroused. She’d never felt like this before. Then Sue really got started. Ann had seen nothing yet. Sue began massaging Ann from the soles of her feet. She used the most delightfully fragrant, herbal scented oil.

Ann felt the love and caring in Sue’s warm slippery oiled hands as they slowly progressed from Ann’s feet up her thighs. They lingered, there was no hurry but Ann was clearly aware of their ultimate destination. They moved ever so slowly towards her secret intimate areas. The feel was like the warm caring hands of her mother on her but it was exquisitely sensual and highly charged sexually. It felt so good and so right.

Sue was every so often kissing Ann on the neck and cheek as she massaged. Then she whispered in Ann’s ear, “ Ann my little dear it is good to feel aroused. Be proud of your sexy young body. During your induction the hotter you are the more pleased they will be with you. Don’t feel ashamed or guilty to be aroused. That is how you are expected to be.”

In a shy nervous voice Ann replied, “I’m a little confused. I feel so aroused. I do feel a little guilty. I’m having all these highly sexual thoughts.”

Sue was quick to reassure Ann, “Just lie there and enjoy being sexy, my dear. I’ll look after you.”

Ann felt very sure of Sue. She loved her touch. It made her feel she was the centre of attention. She was happy to be in Sue’s hands.

Sue’s hands were just about to Ann’s bottom under the towel. They touched the base of Ann’s bottom and she shuddered, but Sue didn’t go higher she simply stroked around the top of Ann’s thighs and the very base of Ann’s lovely young bottom. Sue was now teasing Ann. Ann was willing Sue’s finger tips higher.

She opened her legs wider to let Sue know what she wanted. Sue went higher but not where young Ann wanted her to go. Sue started massaging Ann’s bottom. She pushed quite strongly on Ann’s firm girl’s buttocks. Ann’s vagina was being pushed down onto the massage bed. She was getting hotter and hotter.

As Sue massaged really strongly her hands moved to opposite sides of Ann, forcing the girl’s buttocks apart. Ann was starting to feel deliciously exposed. Her little anus was being indirectly stretched in the process. The skin on either side of it was being pulled in opposite directions. Sue continued to massage Ann for quite a while like this under the towel.

Then Sue kissed Ann very softly on her cheek and forehead and said, “Is it ok if I remove the towel Ann dear, it will make it easier to massage you?”

Ann replied in a rather husky, shaky voice which betrayed just how madly aroused she was, “Yer… Yes Sue it will be alright.”

Ann felt a little breeze as the towel was removed. She also felt very naked and exposed. Sue moved her legs wide apart, as far as they could possibly go. This was always a very exciting moment for Sue with the inductees. Ann’s vagina was clearly visible.

From Sue’s angle it was like a rounded little protruding pouch. Sue continued massaging Ann’s buttocks and Ann could feel her vagina and anus being opened wide. Sue admired the view, noting to herself how successful she’d been. Ann’s vagina was very wet and swollen… already. As it opened it glistened.

Sue was being very restrained. She longed to play with her young charge’s vagina and sweet open little anus, but she kept taking things slowly. She wanted Ann teased, aroused and sopping wet for her induction with the CEO. He loved the girls highly charged by the time they were taken to be introduced to him. Sue thought how he was going to be so pleased with this wet little one.

Sue now started on Ann’s feet again. From there she worked her way right up the inside of the girl’s thighs to her wet vagina. The tips of her fingers touching Ann’s wet hot sex as lightly as a feather would. Even though the touch was so light Sue’s fingers were getting damp each time because the youngster was so wet.

She kept doing this, moving right up to the girl’s vagina then just as she touched it lightly retreating and starting again, driving Ann crazy. Ann’s wet hot vagina was crying out to be really touched and rubbed and entered, but Sue kept denying the poor hot girl.

Eventually Sue let her fingers play lightly with the outer lips and then the inner lips of Ann’s sopping vagina, but she still denied the girl’s hard little clitoris.

She left her fingers resting on Ann’s vaginal lips as she whispered to her, “ Today Mr Cromwell will be feeling you intimately my dear. He will be touching you like this and will be probably having sex with you too.”

As she said the word “sex” she tickled Ann’s exposed anus and played around it very lightly.

Sue continued, “But don’t worry your mummy and daddy both know what is going to happen and they approve completely. So don’t feel ashamed or guilty dear. By the time you see him I’ll have you just right and you will love it all so much. Your mummy and daddy know you will be enjoying yourself.”

As she referred to Ann’s parents Sue put a finger inside Ann’s vagina, moving it around and getting it wet. Ann started bucking as she did, pushing her vagina hard onto Sue’s fingers. Then Sue used it to slowly masturbate Ann’s clitoris. She kissed her full on the lips and it was then only seconds before Ann came, making a loud a deep throaty noise.

“ Good girl,” Sue was quick to say as she hugged Ann tightly and kissed her very gently but repeatedly on her head, her forehead and her lips. It made Ann feel she had just achieved something special.

“That was very lovely darling. We won’t have you doing that again now until you are with Mr. Cromwell.”

Sue helped Ann off the table and wiped her back down with a towel to remove the massage oil. She was very thorough but very gentle with Ann, kissing and hugging her and repeatedly telling her how lovely she looked and sounded when she climaxed. Ann had lost any lingering doubts she may have had about what was happening to her. She felt beautiful. Of course, if you were thinking it was the first time she had come you’d be quite wrong. She was an enthusiastic little masturbator already. It was a very favorite pastime of hers.

Sue stood back from Ann and said, “Ann just stand there for a moment and let me look at your lovely body.”

Sue thought what a beautiful girl Ann was. She admired her big dark blue eyes, generous inviting lips, smooth skin, shiny hair and her pert little bottom which had been such a pleasure to massage. Her small girlish breasts looked gorgeous, with their hard pointy little nipples betraying just how aroused Ann still was. Her neat girlish vagina was art itself, with some delicious tell-tale signs of moisture in her small slit.

Sue ran the palm of her hand admiringly down Ann’s back to her bottom which she cupped and held. She said, “ You have such a charming little figure darling. You know for a youngster you look very sexy.” Ann blushed a little. There was still some residual shyness with Sue but it was nearly all gone.

Sue kissed Ann’s pointy nipples, licking each lightly. Then she moved down and kissed Ann’s firm rounded little bottom, a friendly sort of kiss her mother might give her.

“Well dear I’ll massage your front now. No need for the towel. I want to watch your body as I massage you. Lie down flat on your back and like a good girl open your legs as wide as you can so that I can massage your thighs easily.”

The view standing had been good but the one in front of Sue now was far better. Young Ann flat on her back on the high massage bed was exposed so effectively. Her vagina was open and glistening. The lips were swollen and protruding.
She looked the perfect candidate for induction: young, innocent even a little shy looking but hot and aroused and ripe for the plucking.

Sue had just a little while longer to get Ann on the verge of cumming in preparation for her introduction to Mr. Cromwell. She would take Ann right to the verge of cumming numerous times and then retreat back just before she could tip over the edge. That’s how Mr. Cromwell liked it. He liked the candidates close to the edge, desperately wanting to cum. He found they tended to lose their inhibitions in that state and were less worried.

Of course he never let them know he was aware how aroused they were, but he knew exactly what level of arousal they were at from the briefing Sue gave him on his own before the candidates were introduced. He loved looking at their faces with this knowledge, particularly when they were beautiful innocent looking girls like Ann.

Sue teased Ann like before, massaging up the inside of her thighs and stopping just short of her vagina, then simply at times giving her a fleeting feather-like touch on her wet and hot sex. Sue did this for a long time. It had Ann going crazy. Eventually Sue started massaging Ann’s nipples. Just a little teasing at first and then rubbing and fingering them and touching them lightly with her nails. She finished Ann’s nipples with a good five minutes of licking, which she did most expertly.

It was now about thirty minutes before the appointment with Mr. Cromwell.
Sue started telling Ann she would, as they said before, be required to do whatever Mr. Cromwell asked of her. And not just go along with it but take part enthusiastically. She had to realise her whole body would be at Mr. Cromwell’s disposal to do as he liked with. Ann nodded.

Sue’s hand was now lightly touching Ann’s vagina. She was careful not to do too much because Ann was not to cum. Sue had told her that but it was hard for a youngster to exercise that sort of control. Even though she was only touching her ever so lightly Sue’s fingers were getting quite wet.

As she continued lightly touching Ann’s vagina Sue said, “ Both your mummy and your daddy know all about what is going to happen to you. Your sister told them all about it.”

Ann asked, “Sue did you prepare Nina?”

“Yes dear.”

Ann was visibly aroused by this and she asked further, “ Did she get as hot and wet as I am?’

“Oh yes dear. She was dripping wet and very aroused. She was a wonderful inductee. Your mum and dad were so proud of her. She was very affectionate and enthusiastic with Mr. Cromwell. He thought the world of her. That’s why he was waiting so impatiently for you to turn eighteen. He was so happy when he was told that you had, and that your family had wanted you inducted.”

Ann smiled broadly at this. She was thinking about her older sister hot and wet and imagining all sorts of things Mr. Cromwell might have done to her.


Sue added, “I think Mr. Cromwell wants Ann back. That will be the first time that has happened. He’s talking about getting either two girls back or one back and involving her with a fresh inductee. Who knows dear, you might be back here with your sister.”

Ann said, “Nina is pregnant at the moment. She is very happy. I’ll pass on to her how everyone thought she was wonderful. She’ll like hearing that from her little sis.”

Sue said, “Oh that is very nice to know. A few years back one of the inductees was pregnant. Mr Cromwell really loved that.”

As Sue said that she gently put a finger right inside Ann’s vagina. She was amazed how hot and wet Ann was and thought to herself, “ This family have very hot girls. I bet her mum is a real hot one too.”

Sue thought that and the news about Nina might be worth mentioning to Mr. Cromwell.


Sue took Ann to the bath again and washed her thoroughly. She left Ann in the bath and made her report to Mr Cromwell. He was thrilled with what she had to say.

On returning she toweled Ann dry and before dressing her said I’ll wish you good luck in the normal way dear.

She came over and kissed Ann with an open mouthed kiss and then got down on her hands and knees and licked Ann’s vagina, putting her tongue right inside. She was so pleased to see that Ann was already very wet again. She then turned Ann around and licked her secret little hole, lapping all around it and then actually putting her tongue right inside. Ann shivered with delight. It was a deliberately kinky and erotic last step. It helped get the girls into just the right frame of mind.

Sue then realised one vital thing she had omitted to do: to shave little Ann smooth. That was how Mr. Cromwell liked all inductees. He liked them to look as young and innocent as possibe and shaving then smooth usually made quite a difference.

Sue shaved Ann expertly. She was very gentle and caring. It was a very close, intimate and personal moment for both of them. Yet again Ann felt as if it was her mother doing it. Sue was thrilled with the result. Ann’s small neat vaginal lips were more obvious and, as expected, she did look younger and more innocent. Ann felt a lot more exposed too. It added to the kinky feeling she got from Sue’s special way of wishing her good luck.

Sue kissed Ann softly on the cheek and said, “ You look so pretty and girlish shaved my dear. I think Mr. Cromwell is going to be so happy with you.”

Ann threw her arms around Sue and said, “Thank you for everything, Sue. You have made me feel so lovely.”

Sue dressed Ann in simple white cotton panties, which were not too brief, and a white bra. Then over that the charming girl’s floral dress Ann had worn that morning. Ann looked so innocent, young and delicious. Sue patted her on the bottom and said Laura Newman will be here in a minute to pick you up to take you to Mr. Cromwell.

End Ch. 01

Dear Me
Dear Me
179 Followers
12