All Comments on 'Ann's Trip'

by sirdix

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
of course ???

I don't know any 42 year old (not even filmstars without photoshop) that look so hot (compared to what they looked when they were 20 or 25) that normal 20 year old guys would standing in line to fuck her. these dumb exaggeration kill all the fun. the same applies to a woman who has never strayed or not even really teased (clothes) and has never slept alone (without her hubby) for 20 years and now goes straight to groupsex.

are you having an early dementia or just bored with life in general. even worse is the party with his boss what a stupid idea in the time when people get fired because they have stupid pictures in there facebook account.

and while in your story no std's exists there are so many that even whores only suck a dick with a rubber because they don't want hepatities (not curable either).

so if this goes where it shows, why don't you make it short and have her work in an upperclass whorehouse, you have your voyeuristic tendencies fulfilled (can't get your dick up anymore ?, there is viagra and doctors to help) and she her growing sexuality ( of course the older you get , the more they grow) and she makes you a rich guy.

oh why don't invite a couple of friends and family ? this way everything is clear and there can't be any problems anymore as everybody knows already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
who are the

boo birds, maybe you should say the normal people because i don't hate the stories, i hate the idiots that write them because i would screw anything just like most guys to a point but i have morals and try to tell the truth, you so called writers come up with the dumbest things then expect the reader to believe you, even the sickos don't believe this crap they know there sick but you clowns try to act like it is normal behavior to be a pig or have a wife that loves you while she is fucking any disease cock. In closing no one cares if you write or not but if you do don't cry about comments because most of them are more truthful then the sick shit your trying to pass off as a mostly true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very exciting story!!!!!

Lucky is the man who has a hot wife that other men desire and fuck, and she shares it all with him. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just change the fucking category to cuckolds! There are nothing but cuck stories like this one on here. Last time I checked cuckoldry was a fetish but these sick fucks have somehow convinced themselves it is normal behavior. Tell you what to all the cucks announce to your family that you are a cuck and your wife loves it too. You will see how normal people feel about your disgusting fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No love here

She just wants numb nuts at home for security and social acceptance.

Face it there is no love or respect anywhere for husband.

The real conversation she is thinking.

"Hay honey you are a pathetic looser in bed. Your dick couldn't excite a chipmunk and your breath stinks."

"I go out and fuck lots and lots of men to add excitement to the bedroom."

"No not to night honey I too tired maybe next week we can snuggle."

"No don't worry someday I will teach you everything that I am learning, just not this month"

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
boo

no, i mean it. BOOOO!

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
2nd thought

Please don't attempt to write anything else unless you use crayons. The fat ones.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Lots of action, not much story

Early on, Sweetie is going on a solo business trip. Then we get a long review of her slooowww development towards hotwifery. Finally we get back to her trip, which starts with highly unlikely coincidences (which we also saw at a party earlier)!

Essentially, there is very little tension by this point in her life, so the reader knows what is in store as soon as a new kickstand or two is introduced.

3*

lgcelsielgcelsiealmost 11 years ago
For the Boo Birds

If you all are so down on this type of story, why read them? You must have enjoyed this one based on the comments. I love the story and hope we see some sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disagreement

I like your story! The heck with those negative comments. I think you did a very good job. Keep it up.

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 11 years ago
4 stars

Good first effort. As you have seen this is a tough category to write for. I liked that the hot wife was respectful of her husband who wasn't a total cuckold in what [I consider] the negative sense. She is finally exploring what life has to offerr and has a husband who supports her in that regard. Keep it up. I'd love to read more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please disregard the fucking negative morons

I agree with the above comment, why do you morons, with an axe to grind, read these type of stories if you dislike them?!? It seems there is this minority that feels any story that has the wife messing around with her husband's knowledge or permission should not be written. Let me stress that most of these stories ARE JUST FANTASIES. There is no disease or marriage problems because the author is MAKING IT ALL UP. Drives me nuts these holier than though douche bags that feel the need to rip an author providing adult entertainment without cost. Once again why do you "people" read these stories when going in you know where the story leads?

To the author: great story and please keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A great story

Very hot and erotic.

I like that she was a little shy and troubled about fucking other men, but finally got out of her inhibited thoughts and fucked the three guys she me on her trip.

I'd like to read more of her encounters with other men.

Thanks for the read.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

We read them to see what they say because unless we read them we don't know if we like them. They are all different. And just because it is porn does not mean people cannot comment on the characters as people have done for characters in stories for thousands of years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
deserved

This story has received the scores it deserves. I'm sure the freaks, cucks and sluts like it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This freak, cuck and slut loved it!

Keep writing and make it filth to fuck off the moronic negative commenters. What a bunch of losers to be on a site they hate! Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot but predictable

This was hot but a little too predictable. I was kind of hoping to read about her brief affair throughout her trip with one guy and maybe a little unexpected romance thrown in. Just goes to show you don't know what's there till you read it. It doesn't take away from the eroticism, although the predictability kind of does a little.

What I found incredibly distracting, and quite frankly tedious after a gfew times, was the constant exchange between her and her husband: "Was that hot enough for you?" etc. Mix it up a little. If they're going to do this, try not to make it sound the same every time. Too stereotypically porn-like. Not the best I've read on here but certainly not the worst. Good premise, just seems to need a little tweaking.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Love the premise.

The whole "hubby wants me to play with other men and tell him all about it" scenario is very hot to me, and you started it out very well. Perhaps the recounting to her husband could have been fleshed out a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is what this category needs....

Another new writer that writes wimp ass cuckold stories. Damn what sewer do you rats crawl out of? You stink of slime. 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
part two

is there gonna to be another trip by ann?

dad72momdad72momalmost 7 years ago
what a trip

the story was well written and I got a hard on just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!!

Great story!

But, the dialog is too simplistic and unnatural. Needs a lot of work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah, Great Story

Too bad Steven had already moved while she was out of town

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since When?

Since when does a woman have to do EVERYTHING her husband tells her to do?

She could have said no!! Not just once, but forever. To everything. That's what self-respect, commitment, character, morality and promises require.

Since when did they change the "you can look but you can't touch" rule??

Just because a woman dresses sexily, looks more attractive DOES NOT translate into permission or "open season" to be physically molested and assaulted!! Legal consent requires a "Yes", loud and clear, BEFORE any physical OR further SEXUAL contacts.

Where's the "quid pro quo"? Isn't her husband equally a good-looking, nice guy who deserves sexual gratification with OTHER women?!?!

And that, among many other things, will inevitably lead to divorce. In fact, I'm astounded she didn't even consider this being a set-up where he collects evidence of her infidelities for the secretly looming divorce, where he gets to dump her, keep most of the matrimonial assets, and get a replacement model that's half her ancient 45 yrs!

LOL!!!! I gotta remember this "Hot Wife" scam!!

"Honey? Honey? Wanna be a Hot Wife,,, ? I just want you to have fun and realize your sexual potentials!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slut and wimp. Nothing new or unique here

Another story about a slut wife and a moronically stupid husband. He wants her to cheat, why? Is he going to sleep with other women, no. He is just a wanker who gets off being a wimp and gave up his man card long ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent descriptions

Disappointed to see other negative comments because from a pure description point of view - being able to picture the events from the words used - this story is FIRST CLASS! I wish you wrote more stories. Thank You!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Read

Read the comments just to laugh at the pathetic slugs who like this garbage. A *1 just because people like that still exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And how suprised was she

When she found the divorce papers on the kitchen table, along with photos of her fun and a video.... nice job Steven, she is gone.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

Wow, the way you describe this girl with those guys. Apparently this is not her first rodeo, regardlees of what the twit thinks. And then to have guys standing just waiting to catch a glimpse of her every where they go? Well, thats something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are these two stories or one?

Both stories start the same - I am confused! Too much effort to figure out so move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit more character development would have helped, but it's a decent story. What's FUNNY is the people who pretend surprise that the wife misbehaves when we happen to be at Literotica. Perhaps the critic was thinking this was the papal news of the week?

A woman drunk enough to blow three teens she runs into? Disappointing ridiculous scene.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

A fun read and a real turn-on, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous