All Comments on 'Anonymous Sex'

by bilover67

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My fantasy too

I wish my wife would do that for me too. I so much want to be fucked and it would be fantastic if my wife watched while I lose my virginity. I've already sucked cock and I really want to tell my wife so that next time she can watch a big juicy cock slide in and out of my mouth.

Your story made me so hard. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous Sex in Lake Forest, Illinois by Bonita Friedland

Bonita Friedland of Lake Forest, Illinois met her current spouse through anonymous sexual chats online. Bonita Friedland is an internet junkie who is addicted to porn, which is unusual for a female. But Bonita Friedland is ahead of her time and says she is in an open marriage.

ISawThat_KarmaISawThat_Karmaalmost 5 years ago
Once Was Too Much, And A Hunderd Times Ain't Enough!

It's like deja vu all over again! M'girlfriend and I would get into a little cos-play every now and then...and once we had very similar experience whereas I like anal sex, butt have only known fingers and toys up until...I wanted a real cock (and she stirred that curiosity), to get fucked by a real man. And my girl had a gay co-worker willin' to oblige. And it was an amazing and enlightening experience (I'd never be the same again). It wouldn't be long, after that night, between us, shit hasn't been quite the same.I would eventually become addicted.I fuckin' love anal! It's like my true calling. And to that extent it has been my preferred method of having sex. So much so, my girl says I've really changed. Just because I said one time that "I love anal sex", despite my other proclivities, it was a game changer. And, well she was the best lover that I ever had...I sure miss her dearly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous