Another Auntie I’d Like to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

"I may not have been able to get too many boys in our small town, but those I did date got to learn how to kiss. I did a lot of kissing. A lot!"

"Speaks to your skill, Astrid. You might be the best kisser I have ever had."

"It wasn't just the boys, you know. Girls love to practice kiss in case they need to when they're with a boy."

I was stunned. "What do you mean?"

"You don't think those long volleyball trips out of town were only for competitions, did you?"

"Go on."

"Most of the girls on the volleyball team were super good looking..."

"You included," I chipped in.

"Yes, me included. Anyways, we would often practice kissing together. There was nothing sexual about it, it was just kissing." But I could see a little lie had snuck in.

"Tell me more. Tell me the truth."

"Fine," she moaned but I knew she'd been hoping I would push for details.

"There were three of us who got a little more out of it than the others. I was the littlest one and the other two were our blockers, each one almost six feet tall, and glorious. We did a lot of kissing."

She stopped there, I think realizing she might go too far, and I understood, besides, I was still suckling at her breasts and things were about to get better for both of us.

She then said something which should have been obvious, but surprised me nevertheless. "Paul, I flew over three thousand miles for one thing, now I want to see it was worth the trip."

"Huh? What?" Like I said, I should have been obvious.

"I want to see the cock that made your two aunts so happy, and I want it now."

I was indeed shocked, but she took over for us both. She pushed me back into a seated position and ran her hands up my thighs. I knew she could feel my growing hardness as she slid one hand along its length. My erection was pointing down my leg and she traced its size and length carefully.

"It's looking very promising," she said in a low, seductive voice.

She kept rubbing me along the outside of my workout pants while the other hand was tugging the elastic waist, pulling it away from my body. She used both the hands and commanded, yes, commanded, me to lift my butt so she could pull off the pants.

By now she was kneeling at my feet as I sat just right for her to strip off my pants. Once they were off, my thickness was pressing even harder against the fabric of my boxers. She reached in through the slit and grasped my cock with one hand right at the base.

"Oh, my. It IS a big one, just like Suzanne said. No wonder my mom had such a good time with you in her bed. She told me that you also know how to use this thing. Is that right?"

"I like to think so, but you should take the word of your mom and our aunt, don't you think?"

"I would prefer to find out for myself, silly."

I was sitting there in front of my young, but apparently very experienced, cousin with my cock announcing its readiness for a little excitement. In front of me knelt Astrid showing off her perfect breast and tender cherry nipples. She knew what power she had over me and was maximising her effect on me. She was slightly arching her back to push her boobs up towards my face. All the while she still had a hand on my big cock, holding on like she was worried I would change my mind or maybe that it would disappear. Not a bloody chance!

She let go of me for a moment to stand up. I was naked but for the boxers and those did nothing to hide my pride. Astrid was about to join me. She slowly unbuttoned her mini-skirt; there were five buttons down one side, and she took her time. Not that I minded because I could see almost everything as she stood there. I could see her translucent panties clearly, including the growing wet spot where the fabric was pulled tight against her labia.

She finished undoing the skirt and with a sharp wiggle of her hips, dropped it to the floor. Now all she had on where the wet panties. It was my turn to help. I took hold of them and slid them down her legs in a quick motion.

Hot little Astrid was naked in front of me. I pulled off my own boxers still seated and gave her a long and lustful look from head to toe. She knew I was appreciating her and just stood there enjoying my gaze.

"You like what you see, I think," I said to her.

"As much as you like what I am showing you, cousin," came the reply. "Now maybe we could introduce your lovely big erection to my soaking little pussy."

"I would love that," I said, reaching out to pull her hips towards me as I sat there.

Before I could get her seated, she asked me to hold off for a second... "I need to get some lube — I may be wet, but your bigger than I thought."

She ran bare-assed down the hall to the bedroom and came back just as quickly. I have to say I enjoyed her pert butt as she ran from me, and her bouncing tits on the way back. My cock enjoyed it even more.

Before she'd even got back to me she had the lube open and in no time had drizzled it all over my cockhead. "Now I'll be able to take all of that cock, cousin."

She straddled me where I sat, one very fine thigh on either side of me. She balanced herself with a hand on my chest as she guided my hard-on to her juicy slit. Astrid wiggled her hips almost in a dance, as she worked my glans into her pussy. When it was firmly seated, she began to let herself slide down my length.

Entering this girl was exquisite. She was very tight and had to work herself down my thickness but the lube did its job as it mixed with her own juices. Then I had a panicky thought, "are you on the pill, Astrid?!"

"Duh, Paul. Now can I fuck you a little, please?"

I suppose I should have realized she was smart enough to be protected. And when this all took place, the worst thing that could happen was curable by a round of penicillin, not like today.

Astrid was now almost seated on my lap, but apparently my length was a bit too much for here because she stopped short. "You are fucking huge, Paul. I can't take any more."

"Just enjoy what you can, I know I am."

She lifted her hips a bit and again gently pressed herself over my manhood. She did this five or six times before she was really comfortable. I was just loving the feel of her tight cunt squeezing my cock. Each time she rose up she almost released me before sliding down again.

"That feels so amazing, Paul, when your cockhead first slides into me. I love how it parts my pussy so far." She even knew how to talk dirty. I loved this one already. We would be having lots of fun this week.

After a while I lifted her hips off me and turned her around to face away from me. Then I let her down again, entering her pussy from behind. This way I was able to give her as much cock as I she could take while I got to play with her fantastic tits. I was pushing my hips to meet hers as I hold on tight to those boobs, pinching her nipples and squeezing them for all they were worth.

I dropped my hands to her lap only to find hers were already covering her pussy. I slipped my fingers under hers and took control of her clitoris as she pressed down on my hands to increase her own pleasure.

We fucked like this for quite a while until I told her I was ready to come. She had not had an orgasm yet and I was a bit concerned that she was not enjoying this enough. "What can I do to make you cum, Astrid?"

"Just keep fucking me, and pinch my clit...."

Astrid knew her body well because only a couple of minutes of this and she was moaning deep in her throat and she was bouncing wildly on my cock — no problem with length any more, either.

"Fuck me hard, Paul. Fuck me like you fucked my mom! Fuck me like I was aunt Suzanne. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...."

Pushing myself hard against her groin, I began to come. My orgasm was as good as any I could have had. I kept fucking her until my cock was too soft to continue penetrating her body. I fell back, pulling her naked body to my chest, our groins still connected by my cock. I felt it falling out of her pussy, and felt the wetness of lube, pussy juice and my cum.

We didn't move for a long time, me just holding her tight and she holding on to my arms like I was her teddy bear.

"You are an amazing fuck, Astrid. I wish I hadn't had to wait — I never thought this could happen."

"I have been fantasizing about this moment since I listened to you making love to my mother on your second night. I just knew from her moans and the sounds I heard that you would be a lover worth having. I am so glad I came to visit... to cum."

"Thanks for cumming," I replied.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers