Another Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,086 Followers

"Oh God! Oh yeah. There, right there!"

Dylan continued pushing his two fingers deeper into her sopping twat. Her breathing became ragged and heavy. Her hips were moving back and forth in time with his fingers. She was building up toward a very good orgasm.

Suddenly, Anne grabbed his wrist. "Please don't." she whimpered. "I'm married. It's gone too far. Please!"

Dylan knew he had her. She wasn't stopping. He decided to taunt her. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you right here. Right on the hood of your car."

"Not here... let's go to my ... ooohhh that feels nice!"

"Yes, right here!" He growled at her as he continued his assault on her defenseless pussy. He drove his fingers in and out of her hot, slick cunt over and over. He was rubbing her rock hard clit with his thumb and was pushing his fingers as far in her as they could go. As he pushed her closer and closer to her climax, she began to have trouble catching her breath. She had been lazily stroking his giant prick the entire time as she enjoyed the pleasure that he was giving her. But as her climax drew nearer, she started to pull on his massive cock faster. Her hips were furiously bouncing up and down as her climax got closer. She was very close to cumming. He leaned down again and covered her left tit with his mouth and sucked hard. He bit down on her elongated nipple hard and that pushed her over the edge. Anne released her hold on his cock and grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her breast.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh God! OH GOD! AAAAAHHHH!!!." She screamed out as her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. Her entire body tightened as her hips continued to thrust against his fingers until the waves of pleasure began to subside.

As she slumped against the car, he wasted no time in undoing her jeans and pulling them and her panties down revealing her shaved pussy. He knelt down in front of her and what confronted him were the largest pussy lips he had ever seen. They must have been an inch in length each. Without a moment's hesitation, he gently sucked them into his mouth and began to lathe them with his tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh what are you doing to me? Ooooohhhh!!" She squealed.

As he continued to lick and suck her extra large vaginal lips, he slowly pushed her jeans and panties to her feet. He removed her shoes one foot at a time, then her pants and finally her underwear. He stuffed her panties into his back pocket. Now he was able to spread her legs wide open and get at her dripping pussy. He forced her up onto the hood of the car and placed her feet on the bumper. With her thighs wide open, he had complete access to her overheated cunt and her lovely tight asshole. He slowly ran his tongue from her asshole to her pussy and back again, tracing little circles around both. He was driving her crazy with his talented tongue. Finally, he buried his face in her gushing slit and began to tongue fuck her, running his tongue deep into her pussy and then flicking it across her hot, hard clit. Anne's hips started to bounce against his face as he slipped his left index finger into her wet asshole. With his other hand, he reached up and started milking her distended left nipple. She was leaning back on the hood of the car. Rolling her head from side to side moaning to herself, and her juices were flowing from her pussy, down the crack of her ass and onto the hood of the Honda. She was ready for the final assault.

Dylan rose up between her widespread thighs and lodged the large mushroomed head of his giant prick in the hot, wet opening of her famished cunt. He smiled to himself as he looked around the semi-deserted street, the houses, and the bar off in the distance. This could not have worked out any better, if he had tried. He looked into Anne's eyes. They stared back at him glazed over with desire and her breath coming in short labored pants. Her massive tits with the giant nipples were held in place by her top and bra cutting into them from underneath. His gaze traveled down her taut stomach past her prominent hip bones to her shaved cunt glistening in the dim street light, where the head of his 9 inch monster was resting in the valley formed by her two giant cunt lips.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Anne asked in a small faraway voice.

"Yes, baby. I am."

With that, Dylan slowly pushed the full length of his great prick up her hot pussy. She was tight but she was so slick with juices that he was able to sink to his balls in one steady thrust.

"OH FUCK!!" Anne groaned loudly. Dylan savored the moment and the feeling of her tight overheated cunt wrapped around his pole. He always loved the first moment when he conquered a new pussy with his massive prick. He gave Anne's cunt a couple of moments to adjust to his width, and then he slowly pulled back until only his big mushroomed head was left inside her labia. With a sudden thrust, he drilled into her full force and bounced off her cervix, and Anne groaned again. He pulled her to the edge of the car and raised her legs over his shoulders. She was perfect fucking height for him, and he began to drive into her harder on each stroke using the full length of his large prick. Driving in, pulling out and drilling full length in again, bouncing off her cervix with each thrust. Anne grunted her appreciation with each deep thrust.

Dylan had won the bet, he was fucking the mark, and he had the proof in his back pocket. He had seen, he had conquered, and he was going to cum very soon, but not before he enjoyed fucking this very hot married red-head. Plus he was going to make sure that she had the fuck of her lifetime.

As Dylan continued to thrust deep into her hot, moist pussy, he reached up to her heaving tits and began to caress her long excited nipples between his fingers. She moaned at the dual stimulation and began to move her ass in an effort to meet his powerful thrusting dick, to take it deeper inside her gushing cunt. Dylan loved the way her hot tight sleeve clutched at his prick as it drove in and out. This was good hot pussy and he was truly enjoying the feel and heat of her. But he also knew that he could not take his time because of where they were and the noise that she was making as he fucked her. He began to pick up the pace of his thrusts driving faster and deeper into her cunt. He pinched her inch long nipples in time with each of his thrusts causing her to moan louder and louder.

"Oh god, oh god, ooooooohhhhhh fuck me. OH YOUR DICK... OH Fuck me!!!

"Play with yourself. Rub your clit for me."

Anne franticly reached down between her wide-spread thighs and started to rub her rock hard clit with everything she had. With her other hand she felt for Dylan's manhood as he drilled into her faster and faster. She felt the lips of her wide stretch pussy, the wetness between her thighs as he plowed into time and again, and she loved the feel of his wide prick as it slid through her fingers and into her leaking cunt. She was so wet that her juices had coated his dick and balls, had run down the crack of her ass and started to pool on the hood of the Honda causing her to slide around in her own secretions.

"Unh...unh...unh... Oh that feelsss so good! FUCK ME!! Oh God your big cock is so good! OOOHHHH! Man, you know how to FUCK!"

Dylan knew that she was close to cumming all over his dick. He could feel her start to tremble against his body. The triple stimulation of cock, clit, and nipples was working some severe magic on her overload pleasure centers. He continued to hammer her juicing cunt relentlessly seeking to drive her over the edge. She wrapped her legs around his neck and raised her ass higher off the car hood as she tried to get more of his pile-driving prick deeper into her famished hole.

Dylan moved his hands from her big shaking tits to the globes of her suspended ass and pulled her hard against his spearing cock. He managed to wedge another half inch of hard cock in her clutching fuckhole, and he could feel her pussy walls begin to flutter along the length of his hard charging penis.

"OOOHHHH ... Here it cums .... OOOOHHH... I'M SO CLOSE...OOOHHH GOD!!!"

He slammed into her thrust after thrust, while she desperately rubbed her clit. Suddenly, her entire body tensed up and her cunt clamped down on his dick like a vise.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Anne bellowed as her orgasm hit.

Her world exploded into a series of colors as Dylan continued to drive into her clutching pussy. She grabbed his forearms as she tried to find leverage to thrust back at his invading manhood. She was cumming apart at the seams as she met him thrust for thrust. The entire length of her climaxing cunt was rippling and milking his thrusting rod as she tried to extract the sperm that would quench the fire in her womb. Dylan just continued to drill into her hot liquid core. He was enjoying himself too much, besides he had more plans for this sex-starved cheating wife.

At last, her ass slumped on the hood exhausted. Anne was so lost in the intense bliss of her orgasm, she did not really feel as Dylan stopped thrusting into her battered pussy. He slowly turned her on the slick surface, and positioned her at a corner of the hood that sloped a little. Her legs were still dangling over his broad shoulders, and his hands supported her while gripping the luscious globes of her ass. His fingertips were pressed into her slippery crack and against the slick puckered ring of her asshole. He bent his knees so that she slid further down the hood until she was at a 45 degree angle to the ground, and the head of Dylan's great cock was resting against the mouth of her still shuddering womb. Her large upheld tits came closer to his face, and his tongue flicked out and gently licked her large right nipple. Anne moaned softly in response. Her eyes were still closed.

This position put a lot of pressure on Dylan's knees, but he didn't think it would take long to achieve his goal. He looked at the disheveled Anne with her eyes closed, mouth agape and covered in her own pussy secretions. He smiled. She had no idea what was cumming literally. He gently thrust into her still fluttering pussy, and Anne groaned. The angle that Dylan and Anne were at provided for the greatest amount of penetration, and Dylan wanted to try a little experiment with her cunt. He made minor adjustments with how he held her and how his knees were braced while gently stroking into her warm, welcoming vagina.

Then, he thrust with all his might driving his hard cock deep into her upturned pussy. Anne's eyes flew open in surprise. He thrust again with all his might as he tried to drive his giant rod past her cervix and into the tight recesses of her uterus.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get as deep as I can." Dylan said as he thrust against the battered gateway to her womb.

"Oh GOD! OHHH MMYYYY GOD!!" Anne groaned at the intensity of his fucking. Dylan drilled deep into her cunt like a piston using the power of his legs to drive straight up into her hot wet core. She was still cumming from the first fuck, but with the power of his thrusts she was getting heated up all over again. He could feel the mouth of her uterus begin in give under the constant pressure, and suddenly, with a mighty thrust the large mushroom head drove past her tight inner opening and deeper then any man had ever been.

"UUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! OOOHHHH GODDDDD!"

Dylan's cock was in her up to the hairs on his balls. He was filling her in places Anne didn't even know she had. The pressure on her insides was so intense it felt like a salami was being shoved up her cunt. No one had every fucked her like this. He was like a machine, he was relentless. He would thrust deep into her pussy, grind against her exposed clit and pull out and do it again. She could barely catch her breath. She was like a rag doll in his powerful grip as he drove his manhood deep into her body.

Dylan was in heaven. Her cunt had been tight but her uterus was like a vise. A vise that he keep returning to time and again as he plowed straight up her wet sleeve, past the battered inner ring and deep into her womb. Her tits were flopping in his face so he sucked her left nipple into his mouth and began to tongue it. Twenty strokes, thirty strokes, forty strokes drilled deep into her inner core and Anne was about to explode again. She could barely hanging onto Dylan's powerful arms as he continued to slam his nine inch monster into her with everything he had. They were both sweating buckets and juice was flowing out of her cunt like a faucet. It completely covered his dick and balls, her thighs and was dripping down her crack. So when he slipped one of his middle fingers up her well lube asshole up to the second knuckle, the back of Anne head blew off.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Anne screamed. Her uterus and the muscles of her pussy sleeve clamped down so hard on Dylan that he could not move. So he slipped another finger up her ass, and she explored again.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

She was so loud now that Dylan feared that someone would call the cops. She shook, trembled, tensed and un-tensed as powerful contractions seized her body. The orgasm was so intense that Anne passed out for just a second. When she returned to consciousness, she was laid out on the hood of the Honda crying from the release. Slowly, the muscles of her body and pussy relaxed, and Dylan could slowly pull his giant pussy pleaser out of Anne over used cunt. She groaned at the sudden emptiness in her slot.

Dylan needed to cum and bad! He didn't know if he should shoot off down her mouth or flip her over and drill her pussy once more. But as he withdraw his iron hard rod from her well used cunt, the head of his great prick slid down her oily, juicy crack and the tip lodged in her widened, wet asshole. Why move when the answer was right there? So he pushed against her second hole and three inches easily slipped in.

"Oh not my ass. Please not my ass." Anne barely whispered.

"Sorry, baby, but I have to cum right now."

He reached up and grabbed her breasts in both hands and using them like handles he pulled her on to his cock. With four thrusts, his cock was in her to the hairs. Dylan felt the tingling behind his balls and knew he was close. Her ass was warm, and tight and so slick from all the runoff of her cunt. He pulled one of her hands to her clit. He used her own hand to rub her clit until she began to strum herself in earnest. Then he reached for her tit handles again and picked up the pace of his thrusts. Anne could barely move, but she could feel something beginning to happen again. She had never cum like this. Dylan had completely overwhelmed her with his power and cock.

"Unh... Unh...Unh...Unh..." Anne moaned as she worked her clit furiously.

"Come on baby! Once more! I am almost there!" Dylan urged as he thrust into her tight warm ass looking for his release.

"Oh... God... Here ...comes ... another ..... AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

His thrusting cock drove her over the edge once more, and this time, her ass clamped down on his rod. However, he let her contracting muscles pull the cream from him as he continued to pump into her. He fired rope after long rope of hot cum deep into her rectum, and there was so much jizz that it began to leak out of her ass. His sperm mixed together with her cum, flowed down her crack and out onto the hood of her car.

He continued to thrust into her bowels until he finished cumming. After resting a moment, he gently let her legs down as she slumped on the hood. He was a mess and she was utterly spent. He carefully pulled his still large cock out of her plundered ass and looked in her car to find something to help clean themselves with. He found a box of tissues on the center console; he used them, and then passed them to her. Anne was totally exhausted, so Dylan helped her dress. She never even missed her panties. Then he walked her around the car and helped her get behind the wheel. He gave her a long passionate kiss, promised to call her and closed the car door. He watched her as she slowly drove away.

He fastened his jeans and turned to walk towards the bar. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out Anne's blue silk panties. He brought them to his nose and smelled her essence. Tony would shit when Dylan gave them to Rocky in the morning. Tony wouldn't be able to handle that Dylan fucked his target that fast, but Tony should know better then to bet against a sure thing.

Dylan stuffed her panties in his pocket and looked at his watch. It was only 12:30 AM, he had time for another beer. Besides the birthday girl in the little black dress looked like she needed a big fat cock to ride up her ass and to cum all over her face, and he knew that he was just the man to help her get that present. He opened the door to the crowded bar and stepped inside.

The End

(Look for Dylan's next adventure, "A Night in Palm Springs, or Saint James Revenge." I want to send a special Thank You for literally hundreds of readers who have stopped by to visit Dylan.)

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,086 Followers
12